From 2010-12-08 to 2011-01-06
- 07:01 PM Feature #608 (New): Support multiple console font sizes
- 09:29 AM Bug #607: bge MII problems with onboard BCM5721 on IBM xSeries
- prtconf for the device in question:
Device Minor Nodes:
- 09:28 AM Bug #607 (New): bge MII problems with onboard BCM5721 on IBM xSeries
- The onboard BCM5721 controller (with an IBM subsystem ID) on an eServer xSeries system does not receive or send traff...
- 08:21 AM Bug #606 (New): xdf should not panic on zero-size I/O
- The cmlb problem in #593 exposes a bug in xdf.
- 05:10 AM Feature #604 (In Progress): CIFS server should traverse child mount points
- 03:49 AM Feature #604 (Resolved): CIFS server should traverse child mount points
- Ability to traverse an exported file system that is mounted within a CIFS share.
- 10:20 AM Bug #603 (Resolved): perl license files should still exist
- runtime-perl-510-module-sun-solaris.mf (pkg:/runtime/perl-510/module/sun-solaris) references usr/src/cmd/perl/THIRDPA...
- 06:09 PM Bug #602 (New): di_devlink_init(3DEVINFO) pollutes caller's contract with devfsadmd
- This is a mirror of _6904955 di_devlink_init(3DEVINFO) pollutes caller's contract with devfsadmd_: http://bugs.openso...
- 05:13 PM Bug #601 (New): bridging over an aggregation trips VERIFY on MAC_CAPAB_AGGR check
- This is a mirror of _6951628 bridging over an aggregation trips VERIFY on MAC_CAPAB_AGGR check_: http://bugs.opensola...
- 07:44 AM Bug #30: Need iconv
- Taking bug myself...
... first I do /usr/bin/iconv ... but we need a 2nd bug to cover the individual iconv conversio...
- 04:10 AM Bug #588: file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
What do we want - do we want to enhance the existing /usr/bin/file+/usr/xpg4/bin/file or replace it with a...
- 06:17 AM Bug #599 (Resolved): SIOCSLIFNAME Err#22 EINVAL
- It seems ifconfig (SIOCSLIFNAME) does not like VNIC names like 'il01', 'vnic02'...
- 06:17 AM Bug #593: cmlb causes panic in xdf
- cmlb itself clearly has a problem - it's not ensuring initialisation of certain structures before handling ioctls (an...
- 10:44 PM Bug #593: cmlb causes panic in xdf
- This looks like a problem in the xdf driver, not in cmlb.
- 07:16 PM Bug #587 (Resolved): update bzip2 vers 1.0.5 to 1.0.6
- changeset: 13263:cac385f011a3
user: Gordon Ross <Gordon.Ross@nexenta.com>
- 04:50 AM Bug #588: file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
- Not exactly gnu. It is available in Linux, *BSD, ..
http://www.darwinsys.com/file/ is homepage for file.
- 04:02 AM Bug #588: file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
- I'm not sure why you are referring to *file* from ftp://ftp.astron.com/pub/file/ as "gnu version", it seems to have 2...
- 01:21 AM Bug #487: Unable to load configuration '/var/ldap/ldap_client_file' ('')
- Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> This issue occurs with OpenIndiana 148 too.
> And unfortunately, it is not harmless....
- 11:56 AM Bug #412 (Feedback): Cannot delete file(s) on root zfs filesystem if disk is full
- The trouble is if you have snapshot-ed the entire filesystem there is no non-snapshot-ed file to delete.
And you can...
- 10:39 AM Bug #487: Unable to load configuration '/var/ldap/ldap_client_file' ('')
- This issue occurs with OpenIndiana 148 too.
And unfortunately, it is not harmless.
At the time /var/ldap/ldap_c...
- 04:15 AM Bug #593: cmlb causes panic in xdf
- http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-opengrok/usr/src/uts/common/xen/io/xdf.c#1695 shows that @xdf_lb_rdwr@ sup...
- 01:20 AM Bug #593: cmlb causes panic in xdf
- 02:07 AM Bug #593: cmlb causes panic in xdf
- More progress. @ddi_dma_addr_bind_handle@ is returning successfully with zero cookies, somehow....
- 09:27 PM Bug #587: update bzip2 vers 1.0.5 to 1.0.6
- Fix available for review here:
- 03:55 PM Bug #535: tail -f uses up 100% of CPU core
- Done. Updated webrev: http://cr.opensolaris.org/~cjlove/il_535_tail_2/
- 12:09 PM Bug #593 (New): cmlb causes panic in xdf
- After replacing the second PV disk (xvdb) or adding additional disks to system running as a Xen domU, the system pani...
- 10:49 AM Bug #417: Stale OpenOwner entries are not reaped for active clients
- http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7005717 is a closely related bug for LockStateID, this wil...
- 09:35 AM Bug #592 (New): Need tools to build cmd/smbsrv/smbd/eventlog.dll
- Need tools to build cmd/smbsrv/smbd/eventlog.dll
The fix for 6861058 (MMC: Error message printed on log entries) h...
- 08:07 AM Bug #588: file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
- from gnu version:
"gzip", "-cdq" /* compressed */
"uncompress", "-c" /* compressed */
- 07:20 AM Bug #588: file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
- Which compression formats does "-z" recognize ?
- 02:44 AM Bug #588 (New): file(1) should be able to look inside compressed files
- Need implement "-z , -uncompress" keys for file(1).
- 07:43 AM Bug #591 (New): format/cfgadm not reporting correctly
- Lots of strange characters reported through format....
- 05:45 PM Bug #587 (Resolved): update bzip2 vers 1.0.5 to 1.0.6
- Should update code in usr/src/common/bzip2 from:
- 02:52 PM Bug #535: tail -f uses up 100% of CPU core
- The variable "action", and the switch statement at 363 are superfluous, as the action is always USE_SLEEP.
- 11:47 AM Bug #585 (Resolved): sed -i doesn't work on FAT filesystems
- Pushed in:
user: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>
- 10:32 AM Bug #585: sed -i doesn't work on FAT filesystems
- Here are my diffs:...
- 10:31 AM Bug #585 (Resolved): sed -i doesn't work on FAT filesystems
- Because some filesystems (FAT) don't support hard links, sed won't work with it as it stands today.
At the same ti...
- 10:36 AM Bug #586 (Resolved): sed -i should take an "optional" argument
- As much as I hate this....
GNU sed allows -i to take an argument, but does not require it. We should observe the ...
- 08:35 AM Bug #583 (New): dsl_dataset_clone_swap's recursive locking prevention is a hack
- @dsl_dataset_clone_swap@ tries to prevent recursive locking attempts but use the assumption (fortunately correct) tha...
- 05:55 AM Bug #573: stmfadm doesn't display target and initiator aliases for iscsit
- Any comments at the code/issue?
- 04:30 PM Feature #577 (New): RFE: Direct Rendering Infrastructure (DRI)
- What is DRI? See: http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki
This is a relatively large project. It really needs someone to...
- 12:09 PM Feature #418 (Resolved): replace beadm by tbeadm with gettext support
- 09:18 AM Feature #576: RFE: Allow multiple concurrently running nfsd instances
- Implementation notes:
- Need to hunt-down all global and function-static variables and put them into a per-nfsd inst...
- 09:15 AM Feature #576 (New): RFE: Allow multiple concurrently running nfsd instances
- 09:03 AM Bug #574 (Resolved): Minor issues in usr/src/cmd/format/startup.c
- 08:08 AM Bug #561: Strange characters when executing "format"
- 04:08 AM Bug #561: Strange characters when executing "format"
- Hernán: Erm... can you run "format" under dbx/bcheck control and see if it reports anything, please ?
For example tr...
- 05:30 AM Bug #573 (Resolved): stmfadm doesn't display target and initiator aliases for iscsit
- target aliases:...
- 02:52 AM Bug #569: GRUB splashimage should not break text console
- if possible, perhaps take into consideration that the graphics console hoses the bmc in, at least, my case as reporte...
- 02:06 PM Bug #572 (New): Need to determine if memory barriers are necessary for dnode_move
- With the introduction of @dnode_move@, @dbuf_clear@/@dbuf_rele@/@dbuf_destroy@ had synchronisation changes using the ...
- 10:14 AM Bug #569 (New): GRUB splashimage should not break text console
- If the @console=graphics@ boot option is omitted or @console=text@ is specified instead, the text console is not usab...
- 05:15 PM Bug #535 (In Progress): tail -f uses up 100% of CPU core
- Webrev is here: http://cr.opensolaris.org/~cjlove/il_535_tail/
As suggested, the use of port_create(), port_get(),...
- 03:25 PM Bug #566 (New): smb_token_sids2ids needs to return more useful information
- @smb_token_sids2ids@ in @smb_logon.c@ has multiple different ways to fail, and no way to differentiate the cause of f...
- 05:54 PM Bug #494: ssh depends on missing UTF-8 iconv data
- The iconv data currently comes from the g11n repository. We do need to move more of this into illumos.
Note that ...
- 03:51 PM Bug #561: Strange characters when executing "format"
- Failed to inquiry this logical diskFailed to inquiry this logical diskdone
That message is probably fairly critica...
- 11:04 PM Bug #437: zfs create -o volblocksize doesn't refreserve enough
- This is a dup of #430, although I'll leave open until I merge the info.
- 10:52 PM Bug #562 (Resolved): FMA support for SMF can't load libfmevent
- FMA integration for svc.startd is broken; it appears we're missing part of the changes to support http://bugs.opensol...
- 10:30 PM Bug #561: Strange characters when executing "format"
- There is apparently some heap corruption or use of uninitialised memory for the label string. It differs when libumem...
- 01:39 PM Bug #561 (Resolved): Strange characters when executing "format"
When executing the "format" command as the root user, and having 2 x 250 GB + 1 x 1 TB disks, this is the output...
- 07:01 PM Feature #520: RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- I'll start the review cycle when I'm back from my pick-up-family-trip...
- 01:12 AM Bug #545 (Closed): no documentation for zfs 'diff' in zfs man page
- The zfs 'diff' option for comparing snapshots is available, but there is nothing in the zfs manual to reference. The...
- 10:55 AM Bug #534: DMA KVA cache attributes incorrect
- This is a very serious problem. We need to determine if this affects write ordering for e.g. storage devices.
- 06:51 AM Bug #534 (Rejected): DMA KVA cache attributes incorrect
Related Bugs 6896869 , 6212057
The KVA mappin...
- 10:20 AM Bug #536 (Resolved): hat_getkpfnum needs to be removed
- From the code:
39 * PSARC 2004/405 made hat_getkpfnum(9F) obsolete. As part of the
40 * obsolecense, ...
- 09:08 AM Bug #535 (Resolved): tail -f uses up 100% of CPU core
- When using "tail -f" to follow a regular file, the tail process ends up consuming 100% of CPU even when the underlyin...
- 06:44 AM Feature #512: RFE: We need a (basic) NFS testsuite
- The "Connectathon NFS tests" are available. I have a fairly up-to-date copy I can put somewhere. Where do we keep t...
- 06:36 AM Feature #520: RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- Prototype mostly complete, ETA by Saturay.
In which package should "less" be stored ?
- 02:45 AM Bug #422: vmxnet3s driver fails after compile from OpenIndiana
- Try changing dma_attr_sgllen from -1 to 1 in vmxnet3_dma_attrs_tx definition.
- 03:46 PM Feature #533 (New): RFE: Need support for Intel x86 "Advanced Vector Extensions" (="AVX") instructions
- 09:18 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- Can you update the patch to be against the correct tree? (It would likely be identical to the one I showed you).
- 12:05 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- The diff is incorrect.
- 08:50 AM Bug #508 (Resolved): od doesn't set text domain
- Resolved last night with
user: Garrett D'Amore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 08:49 AM Bug #516 (Resolved): libc regex misses \< and \> word delimiters
- This was integrated last night with
user: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@nexent...
- 08:48 AM Bug #509 (Resolved): need an open source sed(1) replacement
- This was integrated last night with:
user: Garrett D'Amore <garrett@nexent...
- 08:47 AM Feature #519: RFE audiocmihd
- What you want is my audiocmihd driver port. I have that somewhere, but not sure when I can get around to integrating...
- 08:47 AM Bug #524 (Resolved): sed -i usage: link("test", "test-e") Err#17 EEXIST
- Pushed with:
user: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>...
- 07:28 AM Bug #524: sed -i usage: link("test", "test-e") Err#17 EEXIST
- Btw, -i requires an argument. Apparently GNU sed doesn't. Not sure how that is achieved, but this might be a GNUism...
- 07:13 AM Bug #524: sed -i usage: link("test", "test-e") Err#17 EEXIST
- This is a regression I introduced. (The FreeBSD code used rename, instead of link. I changed that because the renam...
- 04:09 AM Bug #524 (Resolved): sed -i usage: link("test", "test-e") Err#17 EEXIST
- Illumos-gate revision 13258, debug build....
- 07:06 AM Bug #185 (Resolved): PV boot panics due to unresolved iommulib symbol
- This was integrated a long time ago (October) by Albert.
user: Albert Lee ...
- 05:01 AM Feature #515: RFE: Update library dependicies in usr/src/lib/Makefile
- Code review and test builds in progress...
- 07:04 AM Feature #515: RFE: Update library dependicies in usr/src/lib/Makefile
- Patch done, build testing in progress...
- 06:59 AM Bug #521: syscall number clash with OpenAFS
- Just in case it matters in the future, it would be good to know whether all of the *at vectors were relocated for the...
- 06:46 AM Bug #521 (New): syscall number clash with OpenAFS
- From Frank B. @ Oracle:
you may want to do the OpenAFS folks the same favour as we did via
- 04:51 AM Feature #520: RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- s/, optionally// in "Notes" above [can't edit that... another Redmine issue... ;-( ]
- 04:50 AM Feature #520: RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- Taking bug myself...
- 04:49 AM Feature #520 (New): RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- RFE: Import "less" into Illumos OS/Net to provide /usr/xpg4/bin/more
- "less" should go into usr/src/cmd/l...
- 03:27 AM Feature #41: Replacement for ikev1 components
- In view of this article
maybe worthwhile to mention that a...
- 02:03 AM Bug #348: ZFS should handle DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT failure
- I'm updating hg diff. It's the same as before but this time with a proper text formatting....
- 12:34 AM Feature #519 (Resolved): RFE audiocmihd
- The audiocmi driver does not support cards with the CMI8788 (such as Asus Xonar D1). It will be nice if it did.
- 09:56 AM Bug #518: ksh documentation should be moved out of SUNWcsr
- Taking bug myself...
- 09:55 AM Bug #518 (New): ksh documentation should be moved out of SUNWcsr
- ksh documentation should be moved out of SUNWcsr. Originally it wasn't there but somehow ended-up in SUNWcsr after th...
- 07:00 AM Feature #517: RFE: Update ksh93+infratructure to ast-@(ksh|open).2011-02-08
- Taking bug myself...
- 06:59 AM Feature #517 (New): RFE: Update ksh93+infratructure to ast-@(ksh|open).2011-02-08
- RFE: Update ksh93+infratructure to ast-@(ksh|open).2011-02-08.
This should fix at least the following bugs in Sun'...
- 03:31 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
please review my change:
(it has preliminary been reviewed already by Damian Wojslaw)...
- 01:43 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
yes please, review it (and approve, hopefully). If you can help me to identify other reviewers, that would...
- 08:11 PM Bug #516: libc regex misses \< and \> word delimiters
- 08:08 PM Bug #516 (Resolved): libc regex misses \< and \> word delimiters
- When testing the new "sed" program, I discovered something rather surprising.
Expressions containing \< and \> don...
- 07:51 PM Feature #515 (Closed): RFE: Update library dependicies in usr/src/lib/Makefile
- RFE: Update library dependicies in usr/src/lib/Makefile. After hitting bug #514 today I think it may be usefull to up...
- 07:48 PM Bug #514: usr/src/lib/Makefile dependicy entry for libnwam misses entry for libbsm
- taking bug myself...
- 07:47 PM Bug #514 (Closed): usr/src/lib/Makefile dependicy entry for libnwam misses entry for libbsm
- While building Illumos today I hit the following build failure:...
- 03:06 PM Bug #513 (New): Use of heredoc in function relies on uninitalised seek offset variable
- The following heredoc testcase triggers a "valgrind" hit because function |io_heredoc()| uses variable |off| without ...
- 09:13 AM Bug #429: "iostat -E" does not report serial number...
- iostat takes this "Serial No" from kstat which haven't it. But this info can be obtained using the libdevinfo library.
- 08:47 AM Feature #512: RFE: We need a (basic) NFS testsuite
- [It seems I have to redmine permission for the bugs I filed... title should include the word "automated", e.g. we nee...
- 08:44 AM Feature #512: RFE: We need a (basic) NFS testsuite
- More notes:
- NFSv4 uses UTF-8 on the wire. We may need i18n tests to check whether non-UTF-8 locales work
- If we ...
- 08:21 AM Feature #512 (New): RFE: We need a (basic) NFS testsuite
- RFE: We need a (basic) NFS testsuite which covers both client and server and does some basic tests.
- We n...
- 08:38 AM Feature #474: tcp_strong_iss should be 2 instead of 1
- Albert Lee wrote:
> That page is *beautiful*, thank you for finding it. However, it seems to show that the algorithm...
- 08:02 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- Rob, I tried to contact you on IRC, but I guess you missed my message.
I already have this done:
- 02:54 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- yes, have build and installed it (of course extremely minor change, so no impact and hard to simulate the issue)
- 01:03 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- Looks okay to me, now.
As I understand, you've built and installed it?
- 12:50 AM Bug #344 (Feedback): su fails to check malloc's return value
- thx to some valuable comments from co-supporter of Illumos, I tweaked my (new) dev environment, and uploaded a new we...
- 12:03 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
You need not to work on usr/src/tools/env/illumos.sh. Please, make a private of this file and modify it.
- 04:07 AM Bug #251: Hardcoded website address....
- Where should it refer the user to? The new Oracle site still contains that same URL (www.sun.com/msg) to find the sel...
- 01:01 AM Feature #510 (Resolved): 'zfs get' enhancement - mountpoint as an argument
- 'zfs get' command should be able to deal with mountpoint as an argument.
It already works with 'zfs list' command:
- 08:06 PM Bug #508: od doesn't set text domain
- Fix is nearly trivial....
- 08:00 PM Bug #508 (Resolved): od doesn't set text domain
- The "od(1)" utility needs to set the text domain by calling "textdomain()".
- 08:04 PM Bug #509 (Resolved): need an open source sed(1) replacement
- Both xpg4 sed and /usr/bin/sed are closed source.
We need a replacement for them.
Notable differences (document...
- 07:37 PM Bug #490: [SEC] Nmap finds "Open Ports"
- This feels like a distribution bug to me. Albert?
- 07:35 PM Feature #461: missing /etc/zfs/zpool.cache
- zdb is actually a debugging & diagnostic tool. I agree there should be a way to recreate the zpool cache.
- 08:20 AM Feature #461: missing /etc/zfs/zpool.cache
- Re-flagging as Feature due to request from estibi on IRC.
- 04:20 AM Bug #506 (Resolved): suspend/resume issue on b147 (6986810)
- Description: suspend/resume (actually suspend) does not work on build 147
This is a duplicate of:
- 02:22 PM Bug #500 (New): set-uid script with -p in magic number gets Exec format error
- [Originally filed as http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6934836]
The following script, when ...
- 02:09 PM Bug #499 (New): "interrupted system call" when using "tee" builtin in ksh
- The following ksh testcase...
-- snip --
rm -f 'pipe'
mknod 'pipe' p
(sleep 4; cat pipe) &
- 01:39 PM Bug #497 (New): Accessing indexed arrays via a[i] (instead of ar[$i]) may lead to use of |strcpy()| with overlapping src and dest
- The following ksh testcase creates a |strcpy()| call which may lead to undefined behaviour on some platforms.
- 07:38 AM Bug #436 (In Progress): webrev URLs need updated
- Resolved in 4f23f0abcff2
- 06:36 AM Bug #432: Memory leak in smbd/libsmb smb_idmap_getsid
- I should mention that fix verification for this issue is not simple.
We actually verified the fix at a customer that...
- 02:31 AM Bug #494: ssh depends on missing UTF-8 iconv data
- I think SSH depends on these packages:
At least installing these...
- 01:47 AM Bug #494 (Closed): ssh depends on missing UTF-8 iconv data
- libssh depends on UTF-8 iconv data which not available in illumos :
- 10:41 PM Feature #474: tcp_strong_iss should be 2 instead of 1
- I split the rpc/bind issue to #490, as these really aren't related.
- 10:04 PM Feature #474: tcp_strong_iss should be 2 instead of 1
- That page is *beautiful*, thank you for finding it. However, it seems to show that the algorithm used for @tcp_strong...
- 10:38 PM Bug #490: [SEC] Nmap finds "Open Ports"
- Split from #474.
- 10:36 PM Bug #490 (New): [SEC] Nmap finds "Open Ports"
- I found at least two related security issues:
2. Nmap finds open ports:
# nmap -sS -sU -T4 -O -A -v -v -...
- 07:32 PM Bug #433 (Rejected): pargs truncates arguments containing '=' characters
- Sorry, ssh was modifying its @argv@ contents. Thanks, Chris and Alan!
- 04:30 PM Bug #434: kernel crash dump on comstar iscsit
- two crashs log on nexenta:
two on openindiana
- 11:55 AM Bug #434: kernel crash dump on comstar iscsit
- Generally, when filing bugs that include a kernel crash, if possible I'd like a stack backtrace of the bug.
- 02:28 PM Bug #298 (Resolved): SPARC build fails in smt_pause.o
- Committed in 13255:4afa820d78b9
- 02:27 PM Bug #478 (Resolved): Build needs fixing for pkgdepend flag day
- Committed in 13255:4afa820d78b9
- 11:21 AM Bug #478: Build needs fixing for pkgdepend flag day
- Flag day emails:
- 11:05 AM Bug #478: Build needs fixing for pkgdepend flag day
- More information is needed here. Can you supply more details please?
This kind of cross consolidation dependency ...
- 12:59 PM Feature #461: missing /etc/zfs/zpool.cache
- You're right, it's not related to illumos.
I deleted zpool.cache because of pool recovery, then manually importing ...
- 11:53 AM Feature #461: missing /etc/zfs/zpool.cache
- This isn't a very good bug report, since your reproduce steps don't demonstrate a real problem to me.
- 12:42 PM Feature #455: RFE: Add mapfile-vers to kernel modules
- Erm... Garrett, this bug is the "meta" bug to mark all other module-specific bugs as dependicy to this one to track s...
- 11:10 AM Feature #455: RFE: Add mapfile-vers to kernel modules
Not all kernel modules need mapfiles -- because they use static symbols and export properly only _init, _fini, and ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #458 (Rejected): 'beadm mount' needs improvements
- Not reproducible. There is something else wrong. This works fine for me on illumos:
% pfexec beadm mount b134 /m...
- 10:18 AM Bug #487 (Feedback): Unable to load configuration '/var/ldap/ldap_client_file' ('')
- If you use LDAP name service (ldap/client service) you will see this harmless (I hope) warning at boot time:...
- 06:48 AM Bug #344: su fails to check malloc's return value
- uploaded a webrev with the change:
up to you to validate (and accept?) it...
- 08:47 PM Bug #436: webrev URLs need updated
- It looks good to me. However, in the future (after #60 is done), line 3492 of webrev.sh will need the update of illum...
- 07:20 PM Bug #436: webrev URLs need updated
- Webrev is here: http://cr.opensolaris.org/~cjlove/webrev/.
Webrev was generated with the updated webrev, so the ...
- 06:32 PM Feature #456 (Closed): Bugtracker needs restricted group for security-relevant bugs
- Closing bug as it is tracked in site tracker. Updated dependencies of related bugs accordingly.
- 07:22 AM Feature #456: Bugtracker needs restricted group for security-relevant bugs
- Tracked in site by #463. (See #466 for why.)
- 06:03 PM Bug #478 (Resolved): Build needs fixing for pkgdepend flag day
- pkgdepend flag day for 153 breaks dependency resolution in IPS packages.
- 05:00 PM Bug #432 (Resolved): Memory leak in smbd/libsmb smb_idmap_getsid
- Pushed changeset: 13254:65ac809db5a8
- 11:12 AM Bug #432 (In Progress): Memory leak in smbd/libsmb smb_idmap_getsid
- This fix has been verified by the customer.
- 04:05 PM Feature #474: tcp_strong_iss should be 2 instead of 1
- PS: Set tcp_strong_iss=2 was approved here: http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4625629 , open...
- 03:57 PM Feature #474 (Closed): tcp_strong_iss should be 2 instead of 1
- I found at least two related security issues:
1. /usr/sbin/ndd -get /dev/tcp tcp_strong_iss
- 07:52 AM Bug #454: Fix Home,end,pgup,pgdw in terminfo for sun-color
- This should be resolved once #294 is completed.
- 07:49 AM Bug #457 (Closed): Bugtracker has no (easy to access) bug dependicies...
- This is tracked also in site bug #466. (As I was unaware of this bug prior, and I can't set this as a dependency of s...
- 05:59 AM Feature #461 (New): missing /etc/zfs/zpool.cache
- I guess it's a regression of removing python dependencies from ZFS.
Steps to reproduce:...
- 02:12 AM Bug #102: ldap/client does not work on 147
- In my case I used only svc:/network/physical:default unless somehow 'pkg image-update' enabled nwam service.
What I ...
Also available in: Atom