From 2012-03-27 to 2012-04-25
- 04:38 AM Bug #2413 (Resolved): %ymm* need to be preserved on way through PLT
- Fixed in:
user: Robert Mustacchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:06 AM Bug #1665 (Resolved): Illumos wont build against openssl 1.0.0
- Fixed in:
user: Theo Schlossnagle <email@example.com>
- 01:35 AM Bug #1369: disable multi-threaded dump
- FWIW, I am working on ripping out MT dump. It's taking a bit longer than I'd like it to, but it's getting there.
- 08:50 PM Bug #2638 (Resolved): page coalescing can dissociate locked pages from their pfn
- Resolved in r13673 commit:622cc2de0163
- 05:20 PM Bug #2556: dd should accept M,G,T,... for sizes
- I checked the GNU dd's man page. They say:...
- 05:07 PM Bug #2556: dd should accept M,G,T,... for sizes
- for your reading pleasure
- 02:16 PM Bug #2650: AMD family 0x15 PG support
- Preliminary webrev: http://grumpf.hope-2000.org/illumos-2650-webrev/
Introduces cpi_compunitid, cpi_cores_per_comp...
- 01:54 PM Bug #2650 (Resolved): AMD family 0x15 PG support
- In AMD family 0x15 processors cores come in pairs called compute units, sharing an FPU and L2 and L1I caches. This to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2644: file corruption with nfs sharing
- I'm not really sure why, but after looking at
- 07:44 AM Bug #2644: file corruption with nfs sharing
- given that the CIFS deployment dates since november 2010 and has given no problems whatsoever until now (with the sug...
- 04:56 AM Bug #756 (New): Difficult-to-pin down issues with rge driver(?) on RealTek interfaces
We debug things, we don't just randomly switch out software until something works.
- 04:54 AM Bug #756 (Feedback): Difficult-to-pin down issues with rge driver(?) on RealTek interfaces
1. Decommision rge driver source code from illumos-gate.
2. Integrate gani-2.6.9 driver source as replacement f...
- 04:33 PM Bug #2649 (New): dedup=verify can leave the dedup bit set on a non-dedup block
- If a dataset has 'dedup=verify' enabled it is possible for zio_ddt_write() to write out a dedup-ed block that is neve...
- 03:11 AM Bug #2636 (Resolved): Perl bits do not compile cleanly under 64bit perl
- Resolved in r13672 commit:bc588248a482
- 03:11 AM Feature #2648 (Resolved): update pci.ids and usb.ids to latest versions
- Resolved in r13671 commit:176fbb72a42d
- 05:58 PM Feature #2648: update pci.ids and usb.ids to latest versions
Date: 2012-04-09 03:15:02
Date: 2012-04-09 03:15:02
- 11:25 AM Feature #2648 (Resolved): update pci.ids and usb.ids to latest versions
- It is time to update hwdata to the latest version, we are more than 2 years old now.
- 07:55 AM Bug #1980: Disks are not visible on Asus F1A75-V EVO
- A bit more info from the latest prestable:
ahci driver is attached to HBA (pci1043,84c7) but cfgadm shows both sat...
- 12:45 AM Bug #2556 (Resolved): dd should accept M,G,T,... for sizes
- Resolved in r13670 commit:25dba56d858d
- 07:54 PM Bug #2233: zfs mount hangs system
- Per IRC logs from September 2011:
# mdb -kw
> dump_plat_mincpu/W 0
dump_plat_mincpu: 0 ...
- 07:41 PM Bug #2233: zfs mount hangs system
- Can I suggest you add to /etc/system:
per https://www.illumos.org/issues/1110 so that, if it...
- 02:19 PM Bug #2577: WARNING: ieee80211_event: door_ki_open() failed
- Additional info here:
"Enables or disables WPA in the driver for a specified WiFi link.
- 10:52 AM Bug #2644: file corruption with nfs sharing
- file protection seems ok with ACL (/usr/bin/ls -av):...
- 08:40 AM Bug #2644 (In Progress): file corruption with nfs sharing
- followup from https://www.illumos.org/issues/2347
Have an openoffice .ods calc file on the nfs/cifs share on an OI...
- 10:31 AM Bug #1857: "No SOF interrupts have been received..USB UHCI is unusable" under KVM
- So the _-usb_ parameter in qemu is responsible for this.
Qemu and Qemu-kvm have both problems with hot-plugging de...
- 11:36 PM Bug #2024 (In Progress): ZFS dedup=on should not panic the system when two blocks with same checksum exist in DDT
- So here goes my first webrev attempt:
Call for reviews poste...
- 02:36 PM Bug #1237: port Intel WifiLink 4965/100/1000/2000/5000/6000 driver
- Hi, Bayard, how is it progressing? I'm very interested in this driver working. Any help with testing needed?
- 11:18 AM Bug #1873: comstar iscsi target; kernel panic idm; mutex_enter: bad mutex
- So far I was able to keep initiator names different among iSCSI clients, but OI does crash from time to time with the...
- 12:08 AM Bug #2636: Perl bits do not compile cleanly under 64bit perl
- 12:08 AM Bug #2636 (Feedback): Perl bits do not compile cleanly under 64bit perl
- 11:44 PM Bug #2640 (New): sendmail_include.sh::turn_m4_crank is buggy
- usr/src/cmd/svc/shell/sendmail_include.sh aka /lib/svc/share/sendmail_include.sh is bogus: it doesn't work for mail c...
- 11:39 PM Bug #2639 (New): advanced format drives (not only WD presumably) logical block size should be acknowledged/respected optionally
- OS: oi_151a2 64-bit
zpool "thoth" has been created with 512B sector size disks (ashift=9 I believe).
The disks ...
- 10:32 PM Bug #2638 (Resolved): page coalescing can dissociate locked pages from their pfn
- Joyent encountered, and rectified, a particularly nasty (in practice) problem with the VM when KVM is used.
- 05:44 PM Bug #2637 (In Progress): 'beadm activate <check point>' should update 'dpkg' zone
- we have 'dpkg' branded zone on illumian.
'beadm activate <new checkpoint>' have no update parent:uuid on 'dpkg' zone...
- 12:58 PM Bug #2636 (Resolved): Perl bits do not compile cleanly under 64bit perl
- Kstat.xs:953: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
Exacct.xs:582: warning: passing arg 3 of `Perl...
- 12:09 PM Bug #2635 (Resolved): 'zfs rename -f' to perform force unmount
- Currently, ZFS needs to unmount filesystems when performing a rename operation. This is always done as a normal unmou...
- 12:06 PM Feature #2605: want to resume interrupted zfs send
- Chris Siden at Delphix has a prototype of this that we'll get back to in the near future. He doesn't appear to have a...
- 02:56 AM Bug #2115 (Resolved): md5 assembly doesn't compile with gas 2.22
- Resolved in r13669 commit:779ed9ad03ea
- 04:33 PM Bug #2625 (Resolved): few nits to satisfy lint 12.3
- changeset: 13668:9ac1613fc45f
user: Milan Jurik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Tue ...
- 07:53 AM Bug #2630 (New): kernel panic "assertion failed: ddt_object_updated(ddt, ntype, nclass, dde, tx) == 0, faile: ../../common/fs/zfs/ddt.c, line: 1035"
- OI_Build: oi_151a2 64-bit
Experienced multiple kernel panics while copying a 4GB file to a dedup dataset/filesystem ...
- 06:26 PM Bug #405: Can't connect to similarly-named, encrypted wireless networks.
- new webrev attached
- 09:50 AM Bug #2627 (New): df checks different filesystem if relative path used
- 08:42 PM Bug #2625 (Pending RTI): few nits to satisfy lint 12.3
- 02:41 PM Bug #2625 (Resolved): few nits to satisfy lint 12.3
- E_STMT_NOT_REACHED is in default core tests, ssh is not fixed.
report about missing lint data for libkrb5 changed,...
- 09:40 AM Bug #933: Sound is periodically scratchy
- what is strange, even though nothing particular happens using LD_PRELOAD=libumem.so with rhythmbox,
I did notice a d...
- 09:20 AM Bug #933: Sound is periodically scratchy
- still here after upgrading to OpenIndiana Build oi_151a3 32-bit (illumos 022f1af9e21c)
always around ~45 seconds int...
- 07:44 PM Bug #398 (Feedback): IPMP issue with igb (X4270)
- 03:38 AM Bug #2565 (Resolved): dtrace tests could stop fighting the compiler
- Resolved in r13667 commit:042db6341598
- 06:04 PM Bug #2115: md5 assembly doesn't compile with gas 2.22
- Fantastic. I was going to look into getting these changes integrated when I was done with #1450. If someone wanted ...
- 05:00 PM Bug #2115: md5 assembly doesn't compile with gas 2.22
- I can confirm that there are no adverse affects against the current binutils with this setup.
- 01:17 PM Bug #1857: "No SOF interrupts have been received..USB UHCI is unusable" under KVM
- The same problem in virsh with qemu-kvm on Linux.
My domain looks like this. It's relatively the same as above.
- 03:27 AM Feature #2619 (Resolved): asynchronous destruction of ZFS file systems
- Asynchronously destroy ZFS file systems
- 03:06 PM Bug #2618 (Resolved): arc.c mistypes in the comments
- Duplicated 'block' word in the comment....
- 02:58 PM Bug #2577: WARNING: ieee80211_event: door_ki_open() failed
- a similar problem is reported by Olivier Nicaise in his EAP-TTLS project:
"When wpa_supplicant is run as a service...
- 10:53 AM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- s/unload/uninstall/g in my previous post, sorry for spam encountered...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- FYI, as Rich Lowe suggested, runnning two following commands fixed my problem with it:
cryptoadm disable provide...
- 09:58 AM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- Try to add -ff to follow forked pids while using truss.
If my assumptions are correct, you should see somewhere thre...
- 02:33 AM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- I have similar results with a client and server setup (described above) I also provide truss outputs for three tests ...
- 05:29 AM Bug #2615 (New): Illumian cannot get a DHCP address from OpenBSD server when options are set
- When dhcpagent fires up, I get recv_pkg: bad option overload
I was told to report this since Illumos should handle...
- 12:26 AM Bug #2551 (Resolved): jstack may deal in stale ustack helper frames
- Resolved in r13666 commit:ab986bc53f59
- 12:26 AM Bug #2603 (Resolved): uts should be -Waddress clean
- Resolved in r13665 commit:d9114464c195
- 12:26 AM Bug #2443 (Resolved): wall(1) needs zones support
- Resolved in r13664 commit:739954258cbb
- 10:26 PM Bug #2614 (Resolved): nfs logging works incorrectly
- To enable log-process need to share some resource with option "log".
I do it, but i do not see information in /var/n...
- 09:53 PM Bug #405: Can't connect to similarly-named, encrypted wireless networks.
- a possible approach to solve this
- 09:45 PM Bug #1983 (Feedback): sshd problems
- Hello, sorry i've been somewhat busy so haven't been able to post here since i haven't even been touching my server,...
- 05:56 PM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- I noticed this slow ssh connect issue too for several weeks especialy after a reboot (or a long dormancy), first logi...
- 04:00 PM Feature #2552: smbfs: add support for NFS-like remove.
- Hi all,
I have updated the implementation of NFS-like remove in smbfs.
the basic work flow is similar, except that:...
- 10:38 PM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- There's also #1906, where trousers is concerned.
If the conversation with tcsd is the culprit, remove pkcs11_tpm (...
- 10:35 PM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- This could (or not) be related to #1848. However, I'm seeing the same disk thrashing when trying to ssh in after the ...
- 09:47 PM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- This may or may not be a problem with illumos-gate per se. First need to look into trousers side and determine whethe...
- 09:44 PM Bug #1983: sshd problems
- Additional info is that sshd appears to make an attempt to talk to tcsd over loopback and gets a SYN_SENT, which is w...
- 09:49 PM Bug #2609 (New): FMA's "fmd" gets events with a NULL pointer in 'em
- Pardon the lengthy explanation. I'm recalling this from memory and the flaky hardware in question is not attached ri...
- 06:48 PM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- correct size of buffers
- 03:20 PM Bug #2607: pool can suspend with spa_namespace_lock held by spa_config_update
- faulted again:
[root@mameshiba ~]# zpool status
status: One or more devices are faul...
- 03:08 PM Bug #2607: pool can suspend with spa_namespace_lock held by spa_config_update
- Strangely -n actually is ignored -- pool was actually imported:
[root@mameshiba ~]# zpool status
- 03:06 PM Bug #2607: pool can suspend with spa_namespace_lock held by spa_config_update
- Looks like I have a prelim. fix:
[root@mameshiba ~]# zpool import -fFn-R /tmp/blah azupool
Would be able to retu...
- 07:36 AM Bug #2607: pool can suspend with spa_namespace_lock held by spa_config_update
- Updated synoposis to mention spa_config_update. 6879915 was a related bug with spa_vdev_setpath/spa_vdev_exit fixed i...
- 07:19 AM Bug #2607 (New): pool can suspend with spa_namespace_lock held by spa_config_update
- Some intermittent transport errors from my SATA port multiplier caused a pool suspension which has resulted in a hung...
- 11:34 AM Bug #2608: powerfail on e-sata device blocks zfs
- Tried simply rebooting, and it was back in order. Same problem then, just different symptoms.
On thing I didn't ment...
- 11:03 AM Bug #2608: powerfail on e-sata device blocks zfs
- Now I'm a bit up a stream...
Thought I'd try to reproduce by simply turning off then back on my device.
Now I get...
- 09:02 AM Bug #2608 (New): powerfail on e-sata device blocks zfs
- second time we had a powerfail, guess it's time to report this...
everything is on a UPS *except* an e-sata disk (...
- 03:47 AM Feature #2451 (Resolved): beadm umount should report if there is nothing to unmount
- 03:46 AM Feature #2450 (Resolved): beadm umount should support mountpoint name
- 01:06 AM Bug #865 (Resolved): old mcs swap debugging code should be removed
- Resolved in r13662 commit:f850d57a9b6e
- 08:54 PM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- The patch to sockfs.c
- 04:28 PM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- Right, see the first comment. You need to read the strings out of the target, too, with mdb_readstr
- 04:18 PM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- There is an invalid address in sp.sp_smod_name.
- 05:27 AM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- Just for info, output is slightly different on this system:
_running OpenIndiana Build oi_151a2 32-bit (illumos fc3...
- 04:30 PM Feature #2605 (Closed): want to resume interrupted zfs send
- With ZFS send/receive of large datasets, it would be rather nice to have an incremental or a resumable zfs send/recei...
- 11:11 PM Bug #2604 (New): lint probably doesn't need to wait for uts
- We do this...
- 09:54 PM Bug #2603 (Resolved): uts should be -Waddress clean
- GCC4 has an option, -Waddress, part of -Wall, which checks for conditions which are always true by virtue of comparin...
- 03:55 PM Bug #2602 (In Progress): mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- 03:43 PM Bug #2602: mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- I haven't reproduced the bug (haven't tried to, really).
I'd guess that if we're crashing there it's because sd_de...
- 09:21 AM Bug #2602 (Resolved): mdb ::sockparams SEGV
- Can someone confirm this?...
- 12:51 PM Feature #2450 (In Progress): beadm umount should support mountpoint name
- 12:50 PM Feature #2451 (In Progress): beadm umount should report if there is nothing to unmount
- 01:28 AM Bug #2601 (Resolved): kctl_isadep.c should support four serial consoles
- The file:
uses an associative array to store four console pro...
- 12:10 AM Bug #2599 (Resolved): git-pbchk suffers classic pipe deadlock
- git-pbchk runs git, lets it write the output to a pipe, and waits for it to complete. For output larger than the pip...
- 04:04 PM Bug #2586 (Resolved): nfs_make_dotdot() returns sometimes EIO
- Fixed in:
user: Simon Klinkert <email@example.com>
- 03:35 PM Bug #2598 (Closed): ZFS: Document the "zpool import -N" option (Import the pool without mounting any file systems)
- I asked on zfs-discuss list about an option to import a pool without automatically instantly mounting its filesystem ...
- 03:14 PM Feature #2058: libumem should allow you to specify an allocator
- Any news on this?
- 02:21 PM Feature #2596: Support UPS-initiated graceful shutdown in halt/bootadm
- It is also important to know that particular UPS deployments can have different shutdown routines than the two discus...
- 09:48 AM Feature #2596 (New): Support UPS-initiated graceful shutdown in halt/bootadm
- Several years ago I installed NUT (Network UPS Tools from http://networkupstools.org/) into a number of servers I mai...
- 09:33 AM Feature #2595 (New): Support non-default local zones SMF wrapper, and test that needed LZ services have started up
- For some logically distributed systems running in local zones under the same GZ, it may be beneficial to have local z...
- 08:53 AM Feature #2594 (Resolved): implement graceful shutdown for local zones in zoneadm
- It is a long-sought feature (and apparently available in Solaris 11) to have a graceful shutdown command for zones vi...
- 12:45 AM Feature #1469 (Resolved): ttyc/ttyd should be an allowed console device
- Resolved in r13659 commit:57451298f940
- 12:45 AM Feature #2581 (Resolved): Observability for AMD Core Performance Boost
- Resolved in r13660 commit:1905bad7dc63
- 04:33 PM Bug #2586 (Pending RTI): nfs_make_dotdot() returns sometimes EIO
- 03:36 PM Feature #2591: Atom architechture support
- Please ignore/Relocate , this was supposed to be feature not a bug.
- 03:34 PM Feature #2591 (New): Atom architechture support
- Maybe you have allreay seen this news :
- 05:43 AM Bug #2586 (Resolved): nfs_make_dotdot() returns sometimes EIO
- I recently stumbled over a bug in nfs4_make_dotdot() function. It occurs on openindiana 148 and 151 machines with *mu...
- 10:31 PM Bug #2585: i86xpv dboot evades warnings
- Because of the way i86xpv/Makefile.rules includes i86pc/Makefile.rules, and the nature of make expansion, this is goi...
- 10:20 PM Bug #2585: i86xpv dboot evades warnings
- This _should_ have been filed in error, but I'm in a twisty mess of makefile crap with dboot right now, and wanted to...
- 10:20 PM Bug #2585 (New): i86xpv dboot evades warnings
- on i86xpv, dboot doesn't pass CCVERBOSE to the compiler, so while it does pass CERRWARN, it's not actually reaping th...
- 08:23 PM Bug #2071 (Resolved): "libhal_device_free_changeset" function mem-leeks.
- Resolved in r13658 commit:1e6115622470
- 08:23 PM Bug #2555 (Resolved): libhal does not unref some messages
- Resolved in r13658 commit:1e6115622470
- 07:41 PM Feature #104: Bring back lx brand
- For reference, http://trisk.deadgerbil.com/webrevs/pkgdev/il_104_lx_brand/ is a reversal of the backout, with correct...
- 04:33 PM Feature #1023: nv_sata support for NVIDIA MCP61
- Albert, here is a test of webrev http://trisk.deadgerbil.com/webrevs/il_1023/ it works for me on a Compaq-Presario C...
- 10:18 AM Bug #2584 (New): Add option to compress webrev archive
- Would be useful if webrev will pack archive with zip/tar at the end if some option is set
- 01:21 AM Feature #2580 (Rejected): Replace perl scripts with ...
- note the date filed :)
- 04:15 PM Bug #2582: hermon: missing IB device
- Hi Udo,
Refer to https://www.illumos.org/issues/1023 for some notes concerning /etc/driver_aliases (for a differe...
- 12:20 PM Bug #2582: hermon: missing IB device
- Oops, ConnectX-2 is pciex15b3,36 (but the pciex15b3,6746 is missing, too).
- 09:09 AM Bug #2582: hermon: missing IB device
- Accidently hit the send button too early...
prtconf -v for the ConnectX-2 VPI is seen above.
- 08:36 AM Bug #2582 (New): hermon: missing IB device
ib, instance #0
name='class' type=string items=1
- 03:52 PM Feature #1023: nv_sata support for NVIDIA MCP61
- Yes this update to /etc/driver_aliases (proposed by Albert Lee above) seems to work fine with a MCP61P chipset - my e...
- 11:22 AM Feature #2581: Observability for AMD Core Performance Boost
- New webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/xuv4jvz1/illumos-2581-webrev-2/
Changes: cstyle cleanup, drop ms_vendor, ms...
- 11:07 AM Feature #2583 (Resolved): Add -p (parsable) option to zfs list
- Same as in `zfs get`, output parseable values instead of human-readable ones.
- 10:03 AM Feature #2569 (In Progress): webrev should point to cr.illumos.org
- webrev available at: [[http://cr.illumos.org/view/o8hr0lpm]]
- 01:16 AM Bug #2576 (Resolved): net-nwam should check if ibd_upgrade is installed
- Resolved in r13657 commit:5f6ef8da78ee
- 01:16 AM Bug #2085 (Resolved): with lots of zones, sometimes all of them don't boot on system boot
- 01:15 AM Bug #2085: with lots of zones, sometimes all of them don't boot on system boot
- Resolved in r13656 commit:57f5c4bc231c
- 11:40 PM Feature #2581: Observability for AMD Core Performance Boost
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/qkrzy9ci/illumos-2581-webrev/
- 11:35 PM Feature #2581 (Resolved): Observability for AMD Core Performance Boost
- Some AMD CPUs have a feature called "Core Performance Boost". The CPUs can boost the frequency of one or more core if...
- 10:18 PM Feature #2580 (Rejected): Replace perl scripts with ...
- Perl scripts cause undesirable dependencies in illumos. The issue requests reimplementing our perl scripts in someth...
- 09:32 PM Bug #2412 (Resolved): Various CPU features aren't intel specific
- Fixed in:
user: Hans Rosenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 07:26 PM Bug #2579 (Resolved): nscd contains several bad macros with side effects
- nscd implementation contains several macros with included work with mutex and/or return statements. This is bad progr...
- 04:51 PM Bug #574 (Resolved): Minor issues in usr/src/cmd/format/startup.c
- Fixed in:
user: Alek Pinchuk <email@example.com>
- 09:24 AM Bug #2576 (Pending RTI): net-nwam should check if ibd_upgrade is installed
- Both net-physical and net-nwam need to verify that /sbin/ibd_upgrade is installed.
- 03:21 PM Bug #2572 (Feedback): bldenv.sh missing PATH for bash shell
- This is because your shell configuration is re-setting your $PATH when it starts, and clobbering the path bldenv has ...
- 06:50 AM Bug #2572 (Feedback): bldenv.sh missing PATH for bash shell
- 03:19 PM Bug #2573: dmake install in usr/src/pkg: 'validate_pkg: not found'
- We default to searching for it in $PATH, not /opt/onbld, but searching for it specifically relative to $ONBLD_TOOLS i...
- 07:04 AM Bug #2573: dmake install in usr/src/pkg: 'validate_pkg: not found'
- I think the best way to fix it would be to use ONBLD_TOOLS in Makefile and force to use internal tools instead of /op...
- 06:55 AM Bug #2573 (New): dmake install in usr/src/pkg: 'validate_pkg: not found'
- 02:12 PM Feature #2578 (New): Adding IPv6 configuration to Network-Admin GUI
- Can the Network Interface GUI be modified to permit the configuration of all IPv6 Addresses Types:- Link Local, Uniq...
- 01:46 PM Bug #2577 (New): WARNING: ieee80211_event: door_ki_open() failed
- There is race condition between wpad and net80211. net80211 can try to open door before wpad creates it:
Feb 19 07...
- 12:58 PM Bug #2576 (Resolved): net-nwam should check if ibd_upgrade is installed
- 07:02 AM Bug #2574 (Resolved): mdb needs ::printf
- Bryan Cantrill has implemented an MDB dcmd to allow members of an object to be output using a printf(3C)-like format ...
- 09:25 PM Feature #2563: remove python2.4 from onbld
- updated webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/l889dl6r/webrev_2563_onbld_01/
- 08:44 PM Feature #2563: remove python2.4 from onbld
- webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/vycrd21s/webrev_2563_onbld/
- 06:32 PM Bug #2071 (Pending RTI): "libhal_device_free_changeset" function mem-leeks.
- 06:32 PM Bug #2071: "libhal_device_free_changeset" function mem-leeks.
- Fix for RTI matches what Roman Strashkin proposed, it is from upstream.
The rest of possible leaks is covered by o...
- 06:32 PM Bug #2555 (Pending RTI): libhal does not unref some messages
- 03:30 PM Feature #2569 (In Progress): webrev should point to cr.illumos.org
- Both /opt/onbld/bin/webrev and man page points to cr.opensolaris.org.
They should use http://cr.illumos.org instead.
- 02:52 PM Feature #650 (Resolved): grep support for -q would be useful
- 02:52 PM Feature #650: grep support for -q would be useful
- Fixed in:
user: Alexander Eremin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 01:42 PM Feature #2568 (New): need Public datalink and IP configuration APIs
- Illumos needs Public APIs (or a Public API) for manipulating datalink and IP configuration. The existing libdladm an...
- 12:45 PM Bug #2558 (Resolved): bump dtrace_helper_actions_max to 1024
- changeset: 13652:3a9ce5c9da15
user: Dave Pacheco <email@example.com>
date: Fri Mar 3...
- 05:45 AM Bug #2412: Various CPU features aren't intel specific
- Hans Rosenfeld wrote:
> Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/hxb6kk39/illumos-2412-webrev/
Today, running a 6100 on...
- 02:51 AM Bug #2565 (Resolved): dtrace tests could stop fighting the compiler
- Rather than entering an arms race with the optimizers of various compilers, which due to the small and contained natu...
- 08:48 PM Feature #2563 (Resolved): remove python2.4 from onbld
- Python 2.4 is old and unsupported. ONBLD should use 2.6 only at this moment.
- 08:27 PM Bug #2449 (Resolved): Add workaround for AMD K10 CPU erratum 721
- Resolved in r13651 commit:af464d8d3a31
- 06:15 PM Feature #1532 (Feedback): Long-term kernel-resident processes need a way to play fair
- SmartOS deals with this via setting kpreemptpri such that this isn't a problem. We should give that change some time...
- 06:06 PM Bug #2562 (Resolved): FCoE iniator mistreats its ints
- The FCoE initiator sets specific bits by multiplication with the appropriate constant, rather than shifts (as everyon...
- 03:13 PM Bug #1778: Assertion failed: rn->rn_nozpool == B_FALSE, file ../common/libzfs_import.c, line 1077, function zpool_open_func
- I just ran into this issue again. This time, I tried:...
- 03:08 PM Feature #1403: Support deferring TCP accept()s
- Theo and I sussed out that the socket filtering infrastructure was already in place. Here's a webrev:
- 02:30 PM Bug #2560 (Resolved): ACPI parser fails to identify COM3 on Tyan motherboard
- I have a Tyan S5510GM3NR motherboard that includes a BMC
device with serial-over-lan support. Illumos fails to iden...
- 12:36 PM Bug #2558 (Resolved): bump dtrace_helper_actions_max to 1024
- DTrace helper actions can be loaded by programs that wish to provide deeper insight into their operation, in particul...
- 10:51 AM Bug #2412 (In Progress): Various CPU features aren't intel specific
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/hxb6kk39/illumos-2412-webrev/
- 10:04 PM Bug #2546 (Resolved): Support new AMD microcode format, update bundled AMD microcode patch file
- Resolved in r13650 commit:8f838b3f28d2
- 07:15 PM Bug #2556 (Resolved): dd should accept M,G,T,... for sizes
- dd accepts 'k' suffix to mean multiply-by-1024. GNU dd accepts other suffixes to represent mega, giga, etc.
- 06:44 PM Bug #2555 (Resolved): libhal does not unref some messages
- After reviewing libhal and comparing it to the last version I found few places where dbus_message_unref() is not cal...
- 02:27 PM Feature #2554 (New): ipadm needs IPMP configuration support
- ipadm/libipadm needs to grow the ability to create and administer IPMP groups to be on par with Solaris 11. See Sola...
- 02:15 PM Feature #2553 (New): mac address should be a dladm link property
- There should be a link property representing the MAC address for the link. The only way to currently access the MAC ...
- 01:55 PM Feature #2552 (Closed): smbfs: add support for NFS-like remove.
- Hi, I added support for NFS-like vop_remove in smbfs.
Currently smbfs doesn't support deleting an open file, nor ren...
- 04:12 AM Bug #2551 (Resolved): jstack may deal in stale ustack helper frames
- While debugging a couple of issues in the dtrace test suite I've happened upon a bug where ustack helper data may be ...
- 02:51 AM Feature #2550 (New): Introduce BP_IS_METADATA macro to ZFS
- It's quite annoying to use "BP_GET_LEVEL(bp) > 0) || (dmu_ot[BP_GET_TYPE(bp)].ot_metadata" construction every time yo...
- 11:20 PM Bug #2248: assertion failed: ilu->ilu_ntasks_min_free <= ilu->ilu_ntasks_free
- It crashed again on Sunday night. 4G is still not enough, and there's not enough room on the VMDK to give it more sp...
- 11:14 PM Bug #2194 (Resolved): ses module for libfm does not ignore return values correctly
- Resolved in r13648 commit:5d8678c9e68e
- 06:20 PM Bug #2194 (Pending RTI): ses module for libfm does not ignore return values correctly
- 11:14 PM Bug #1804 (Resolved): hat_sfmmu should verify that shared context identifiers are in-bounds
- Resolved in r13649 commit:049724836164
- 07:22 PM Bug #2449 (Feedback): Add workaround for AMD K10 CPU erratum 721
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/2m34dd4u/illumos-2449-webrev/
- 06:58 PM Bug #2536: iscsi: idm unexpectedly closes socket connection due to EFAULT in uiomove
- Sorry, I posted this bug in the wrong bug tracker...
- 06:55 PM Bug #2549 (Closed): iscsi: idm unexpectedly closes socket connection due to pagefault in uiomove/kcopy_nta
- OS: oi_151a
when issuing SCSI read commands to a iscsi target on Linux (SCST 2.1.0, scst_cdrom module), I regularl...
- 06:45 PM Bug #2548 (New): dladm/nwam should prefer stronger signal of 2 same ESSID WiFi AP
- I added WiFi extender to my home but now I am impacted by bad algorithm, selecting AP "randomly", ignoring the one wi...
- 06:31 PM Bug #2402: rnode.r_lkserlock is stupid (NFS4)
- Would be good to figure out why the NFS code is holding this lock here, while calling out for a remote lock. Usually...
- 06:23 PM Feature #650 (In Progress): grep support for -q would be useful
- 03:40 PM Bug #2547 (Resolved): Minor updates to README
- The top-level README needs a few updates. Probably the whole thing should be rewritten, but for now we can just fix ...
- 03:31 PM Bug #2435 (Resolved): rwn driver alias for WMP600N pci card
- Fixed in:
user: enricop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 12:45 PM Bug #2401: buffer free to wrong cache
- Another data point. I also have this issue with my IBM M1015 (SAS2008) controller with the default (IR) firmware usi...
- 11:57 AM Bug #2546: Support new AMD microcode format, update bundled AMD microcode patch file
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/view/ytr0djc9/illumos-2546-webrev/
- updated AMD microcode patch file (webrev seems ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #2546 (Resolved): Support new AMD microcode format, update bundled AMD microcode patch file
- The format of the AMD microcode patches has changed for family 0x14 and 0x15, patches for those families are now encr...
- 07:03 AM Bug #2544: mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- I mean it is wrong from a theoretical perspective :-)
- 06:25 AM Bug #2544: mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- I don't have enough experience in order to know what kind of values mptsas_scsi_watchdog_tick will take in practice. ...
- 05:35 AM Bug #2544: mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- But only if mptsas_scsi_watchdog_tick has a value which doesn't fit in 32bits, which would be a really nonsensical va...
- 05:30 AM Bug #2544: mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- It was found by statical analysis. But practical problems will arise when timeouts are not getting handled.
- 04:45 AM Bug #2544: mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- Are you seeing practical problems stemming from this, or was this found by static analysis?
- 04:13 AM Bug #2544 (New): mpt_sas substract long from int32_t (64Bit)
- Several occurences where numeric datatypes of different size are substracted from each other
- 04:24 AM Bug #2448 (Closed): mpt_sas substract int32_t from long (64Bit)
- Duplicate bug id, closed are request of submitter.
Also available in: Atom