From 2012-10-28 to 2012-11-26
- 05:58 PM Feature #3236: zio nop-write
- Martin Matuška wrote:
> Why does this functionality require enabled dataset compression? Thanks.
If compression i...
- 09:40 AM Feature #3236: zio nop-write
- Why does this functionality require enabled dataset compression? Thanks.
- 01:43 PM Bug #3390 (New): /usr/demo/dtrace/tcprst.d is outdated
- dtrace: failed to compile script /usr/demo/dtrace/tcprst.d: line 98: tcpu_ports is not a member of union
- 10:44 AM Bug #3389: nfsv3: UDP server sends packets with wrong Source IP in header
- kernel stack when sends data to a client:...
- 10:42 AM Bug #3389: nfsv3: UDP server sends packets with wrong Source IP in header
- client1: 18.104.22.168/8
server: ip-1: 22.214.171.124/8
- 10:40 AM Bug #3389 (New): nfsv3: UDP server sends packets with wrong Source IP in header
- If two nfs clients are from different subnetworks and connects to a server via UDP,
one of client (Linux) gets state...
- 02:34 AM Bug #3245 (Resolved): in.ndp daemon should not be session leader
- Resolved in 176dc72
- 10:37 PM Feature #3355 (Closed): xargs should support -0
- 10:36 PM Feature #672 (In Progress): xargs doesn't support -0
- 10:36 PM Feature #672: xargs doesn't support -0
- I've made some substantial fixes to xargs.. The existing code was unreadable. I believe my changes are a bit improve...
- 03:23 PM Bug #3387 (New): Nvidia MCP67 driver detection and MAC address reversal
- I ran into pretty much the exact same issue as detailed on this web page: [[http://fluxsmith.blogspot.com/2010/04/op...
- 02:59 AM Bug #3386 (Closed): ld(1) should document -z symbol-cap
- Yet another feature that fell into the manual page gap.
- 07:15 PM Feature #2338: ND RDNSS IPv6 support
- Milan Jurik wrote:
> Why is something like nscfg needed here?
/lib/svc/manifest/network/routing/ndp.xml will be e...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3385 (Resolved): The cdrw manpage should mention ISO, not High Sierra
- 11:45 AM Bug #3384 (New): lookup_raw_kstat_fn terminates module names ending with digits too early
- lookup_raw_kstat_fn("test123", "test123") should return "test:test" the current version returns "test". This needs to...
- 09:24 PM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- Those patches look correct to me (presuming include order is correct, some things are fussy about sysmacros.h).
- 08:11 PM Bug #3382 (New): Assembler wrapper (aw) should pass all -D and -U options to preprocessor
- Assembler wrapper (aw) begins dispatching -D and -U options only after encountering the -P option:...
- 07:39 PM Bug #3381 (Resolved): webrev: The latest version may be obtained here.
- "The latest version may be obtained here." points to non-existing URL http://src.illumos.org/source/xref/illumos-open...
- 11:40 AM Bug #3380 (Resolved): zfs man page: documentation for zfs allow is confusing
- 11:24 AM Bug #3379 (Resolved): Duplicate assignment in uts/common/cpr/cpr_stat.c
- 10:53 AM Bug #3296: Assertion failed in function zpool_in_use
- Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this issue.
Zpool data1 was recreated since then, but I have a history for th...
- 10:48 PM Bug #3378 (Resolved): cdrw is unable to write some ISO images
- I tried to burn a (Windows) recovery DVD for my T520, but the cdrw failed. cdrecord worked correctly....
- 05:22 AM Bug #3374: usage of 'dladm' does not match to its man page
- 12:14 AM Feature #3254 (Resolved): add support in zfs for aclmode=restricted
- Resolved in 71dbfc2
- 10:34 PM Bug #3375: /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd dumps core
- Cannot attach core file, server will not accept 2.6M file.
- 10:33 PM Bug #3375 (Closed): /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd dumps core
- I have one system for which syseventd is dumping core.
It is running oi_151a4
I have attached said core file.
- 08:45 PM Bug #3374 (New): usage of 'dladm' does not match to its man page
- 02:58 PM Bug #3062: illumos should build/work with GCC 4.6 or newer
- For what it's worth, I pushed a branch for the work-in-progress update to our GCC, which you should not use for any o...
- 02:53 PM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- GCC does not use it's own stddef.h while building illumos.
Also, as I said, a whole lot of things we compile don't...
- 11:03 AM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
> have to update file too:
GCC uses its own stddef.h
- 09:31 AM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- have to update file too:
- 09:02 AM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- Maybe test for GCC version as well:...
- 04:14 AM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- The hard part about fixing it properly, is dealing with the fact we have way way too many offsetof definitions.
- 03:21 AM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- This doesn't look like a "bug", more likely a "feature". Please provide patches to fix it.
- 10:43 PM Bug #3373: gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- Yeah, you need to use builtin_offsetof for this.
You'll also need to fix the use in Xen to be _actually_ constant,...
- 08:15 PM Bug #3373 (Closed): gcc >= 4.5 concerns about offsetof()
- In UTS sources offsetof() is defined as...
- 12:41 PM Feature #3372: ZFS tunable: Induce delays between access to same locations in component disks of a Top-Level VDEV
- An additional consideration: by design, this feature adds to latency on singular raidzN reads (sectors at similar off...
- 11:51 AM Feature #3372 (New): ZFS tunable: Induce delays between access to same locations in component disks of a Top-Level VDEV
- While discussing my older problem with appearance of unrecoverable errors on a 6-disk raidz2 pool, one of the most li...
- 09:44 PM Bug #3336: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- for information, two other cases of this as noted in the above github issue.
This time with gcc 4.7.2 (and gcc-java)...
- 07:40 PM Bug #3371 (Resolved): dumpadm -z is not documented in manpage
- The -z option for dumpadm is not documented in manpage....
- 06:51 PM Bug #3368 (Closed): NFSv4 and slow OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2) Client
--ZFS pool shared over NFS
--LDAP setup for users and groups (working)
- 09:34 PM Feature #3364 (Resolved): dboot should check boot archive integrity
- For a variety of reasons including machine-specific firmware bugs, bootloader bugs, or simple administrative error, i...
- 11:32 AM Bug #3263: link.h should work in a largefile environment
- The common problem of illumos sources is mixing macro and structure definitions with functions. Examples are @sys/nvp...
- 02:48 AM Bug #3343 (Closed): maximum zfs string property length bogusly checked
- For what it's worth, in my testing we didn't actually (I don't think) go off-by-one and panic when crossing 8K
- 02:40 AM Bug #3343: maximum zfs string property length bogusly checked
- This is more or less a duplicate of #3097.
- 02:35 AM Feature #3142: SMB truncation issue - downgrade log message
- Arvind Dalvi wrote:
> Hello Felix,
> I tried reproducing issue on SmartOS using http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/...
- 09:16 PM Bug #3363 (Closed): Mark non-returning functions in ctftools
- This trivial patch marks the two non-returning function definitions terminate() and aborterr() in ctftools.h as non-r...
- 05:34 PM Bug #3361: ipadm needs a man page
- Duplicate of #815.
- 05:31 AM Bug #3361 (Closed): ipadm needs a man page
- There is no documentation for ipadm. The Oracle page is sadly not released to the public.
- 05:33 PM Bug #3087: libuuid has a lot of dependencies
- > A probably *better* way to generate these would be to take the SMBIOS UUID information, and parse out the ethernet...
- 12:24 PM Bug #3087: libuuid has a lot of dependencies
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Actually reading libuuid, ...
> A probably *better* way to generate these would be ...
- 05:52 AM Bug #3087: libuuid has a lot of dependencies
- Actually reading libuuid, it tries to get the ethernet address via *arp* first. Which is far better.
- 05:44 AM Bug #3087: libuuid has a lot of dependencies
- libdlpi is probably trying to do "pure" DLPI. Which is actually a pretty evil way of getting MAC addresses... its ol...
- 05:32 PM Bug #3362: ipadm needs to support ipmp
- Duplicate of #1776 and #2554.
- 05:32 AM Bug #3362 (Closed): ipadm needs to support ipmp
- IP multipathing administration is the one reason that ifconfig still *must* be used in some instances.
- 05:31 PM Feature #3355: xargs should support -0
- This looks like a duplicate of #672.
- 05:09 AM Feature #3355 (Closed): xargs should support -0
- When using find with -print0, we would like to be able to combine it with xargs.
This is useful when processing di...
- 09:18 AM Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- Here is a link to vdump.0 (1.4Gb, should do it):
- 08:01 AM Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- Like this?
echo '$C' | mdb 0
ffffff000da968c0 rmm_wput+0x1a(ffffff02a1b92138, ffffff029a1269e0)
- 06:37 AM Bug #3348: zlogin -C vs zlogin and directory names
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> I think this is a bash problem. It would be useful to printenv both in the GZ and in the l...
- 05:17 AM Bug #3348: zlogin -C vs zlogin and directory names
- I think this is a bash problem. It would be useful to printenv both in the GZ and in the local zone, so we can check...
- 05:34 AM Feature #3309: Spare qualification
- We can probably borrow the logic for this form Nexenta. I wrote just such a verifier for them, and its in their open...
- 05:29 AM Bug #3360 (Closed): hostid service makes pointless use of perl
- Closed as dup. Sorry.
- 05:28 AM Bug #3360 (Closed): hostid service makes pointless use of perl
- The hostid service that writes into /etc/hostid (using a bizarro rot-47 algorithm) makes use of perl to do the transf...
- 05:26 AM Bug #3359 (Resolved): hostid generation should be more "predictable"
- hostids are re-generated on the fly whenever an x86 system boots but lacks an /etc/hostid file. (For sparc they are ...
- 05:20 AM Bug #3358 (New): mac antispoof protection fails for IPv6 link local addresses
- The anti-spoof provisions in the mac layer do not grok link-local addresses properly, and so it is not possible to bu...
- 05:19 AM Bug #3357 (Resolved): Desire -Q to make zlogin "quieter"
- It turns out that zlogin is pretty verbose. There are times when we want to use it to redirect a user to a login in ...
- 05:11 AM Bug #3356 (Resolved): xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- For reasons that are unfathomable to me, xargs seems to have its own limited implementation of getchar() and company....
- 12:59 AM Feature #3236 (Closed): zio nop-write
- 12:59 AM Bug #3349 (Closed): zpool upgrade -V bumps the on disk version number, but leaves the in core version
- 06:15 PM Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- It'd be good to see the stack trace
($C in mdb) also, and possibly to make the crash dump available somehow as well.
- 04:53 PM Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- echo '::status' | mdb 0
debugging crash dump vmcore.0 (64-bit) from wertach
operating system: 5.11 oi_151a7 (i86p...
- 04:46 PM Bug #3354 (Closed): kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- Dear team,
we received a kernel panic, assuming that the following messages of /var/adm/messages are relevant:
- 04:33 PM Bug #2783: /usr/bin/users, /usr/bin/who and /usr/bin/w don't seem to find all users correctly
- There are two different issues covered here. The first is that the vnc session owned by sonia seems to have disappea...
- 04:24 PM Bug #3353: /usr/xpg4/bin/fgrep not compliant with /usr/bin/fgrep nor /usr/gnu/bin/fgrep
- @rm -rf /usr/xpg4@
- 06:59 AM Bug #3353 (Feedback): /usr/xpg4/bin/fgrep not compliant with /usr/bin/fgrep nor /usr/gnu/bin/fgrep
- naughty bug encountered with /usr/xpg4/bin/fgrep
please see https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues/21#issuecomment-...
- 02:57 AM Feature #3352 (Resolved): would like 64bit install libraries
- It would be useful to have 64bit libraries for the installer, to make life easier on people, like OmniOS, who wish to...
- 02:42 AM Bug #3305: smbfs mount shows password
- Right. Another work-around is to put the password in $HOME/.nsmbrc
- 09:13 AM Bug #993: Marvell SATA controller 88SE9128 - driver issue?
- I just want to chime in that I have the same issue as multiple people explain on http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Mothe...
- 11:12 PM Bug #3308 (Resolved): ipmi.h causes SPARC build noise
- Resolved in e4942d4
- 11:12 PM Bug #3272 (Resolved): findunref should support git
- Resolved in 1b1e41d
- 07:32 PM Feature #3310 (Resolved): root CA certs should be removed from illumos-gate
- Integrated in:
Author: Paul B. Henson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 06:08 PM Bug #3344 (Resolved): splashimage needs to be updated with "new" logo
- Resolved in:
Author: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>
- 06:01 PM Bug #3348: zlogin -C vs zlogin and directory names
- strange, modified my shell *in the zone* from /usr/bin/bash to /usr/xpg4/bin/sh for pkgsrc purposes and just happened...
- 02:29 PM Bug #3348 (New): zlogin -C vs zlogin and directory names
- running oi_151a7, just happened to notice a strange anomaly with zlogin (as opposed to zlogin -C).
In the french loc...
- 05:58 PM Bug #3349 (Closed): zpool upgrade -V bumps the on disk version number, but leaves the in core version
- From John Kennedy's original bug report at Delphix:...
- 04:36 PM Bug #3289: zfs panic when sending replication stream
- Maybe the core dump problem is related to:
You could try putting that workaroun...
- 04:19 PM Feature #3335 (Closed): make SYNC_PASS_* constants tunable
- 04:19 PM Bug #3331 (Closed): deferred frees should happen after sync_pass 1
- 04:19 PM Bug #3330 (Closed): space_seg_t should have its own kmem_cache
- 04:18 PM Bug #3329 (Closed): spa_sync() spends 10-20% of its time in spa_free_sync_cb()
- 02:56 PM Bug #1097: glob(3c) needs to support non-POSIX options
- I've updated the two diff files slightly.
- 01:46 AM Feature #3178 (Resolved): Support for LSI 2208 chipset in mr_sas
- Resolved in 2ffc8bc
- 09:32 PM Bug #3341: The sftp command should use the native glob()
- This turned out to be pretty easy to do. The only complication was that I had to remove glob.h from the ssh source. ...
- 11:45 AM Bug #3305: smbfs mount shows password
- A quick workaround until this reaches the distributions is to specify the
user/password information persistently wit...
- 09:54 PM Bug #3314 (Resolved): disable multi-threaded dump until it can be removed
- Resolved in c523716
- 09:30 PM Bug #3339 (Resolved): vmware e1000 emulation does not support multiple mac addresses
- Fixed in:
Author: Garrett D'Amore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 08:03 PM Bug #3347 (Closed): zonecfg(1M) is confused about selection
- 07:49 PM Bug #2897: "zpool split" documentation missing from manpage
- Yes, I can confirm 'zpool split' works. I run an virtualized OI SAN and the root pool is on a vmware vmdk, but I back...
- 07:39 PM Feature #3310: root CA certs should be removed from illumos-gate
- Attached are two tarballs of the certificates removed from illumos-gate by this issue. crypto-ca-certificates.tgz con...
- 06:24 PM Bug #3320: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a7
- Are you willing/able to provide a crash dump for this failure? It's hard to tell from the information provided what c...
- 02:42 PM Feature #390: bge driver need to support Broadcom BCM5784M chipset
- I managed to get it complied but it still won't recognize my NIC & when I attached the driver or attempt to plumb it ...
- 01:25 PM Feature #390: bge driver need to support Broadcom BCM5784M chipset
- Attempting to build the fix posted above fails with: http://pastebin.com/PPT8jK0W
- 02:33 PM Bug #3289: zfs panic when sending replication stream
- I understand that you need more information, and I would be happy to provide it, but I need some help in order to do ...
- 06:54 AM Bug #3346 (Closed): svc-hostid uses perl stupidly
- The svc-hostid script uses a crazy perl script to perform its calculation of ROT-47. (The /etc/hostid file is ROT-47...
- 11:44 PM Bug #3344 (Resolved): splashimage needs to be updated with "new" logo
- Both the grub splash.xpm.gz and the splashimage file used for graphical boot need to be updated to reflect illumos' n...
- 10:57 PM Bug #3296: Assertion failed in function zpool_in_use
- Do you know what c2t50015179594D675Fd0 was used for before you tried to add it to the pool.
What does 'zdb -l /dev...
- 10:43 PM Bug #3289: zfs panic when sending replication stream
- I can't seem to get your video to display the stack trace in a readable way (it's blurry). The panic message only con...
- 06:23 PM Bug #3340: BGE driver not forwading data to system
- This may be resolved by the changes for #390.
- 06:17 PM Feature #390: bge driver need to support Broadcom BCM5784M chipset
- rmustacc merged the fix for this issue as well as #3056: https://github.com/joyent/illumos-joyent/commit/6ab6198a2608...
- 03:05 PM Feature #3142: SMB truncation issue - downgrade log message
- Hello Felix,
I tried reproducing issue on SmartOS using http://www.perkin.org.uk/posts/setting-up-samba-on-smartos...
- 12:42 AM Support #3295 (Rejected): How to set up a Chinese character set in smartOS machine: zh_CN.gbk
- To do this on SmartOS, you'll need help from the SmartOS folks.
If setting your locale doesn't work, you should fi...
- 12:35 AM Support #3295: How to set up a Chinese character set in smartOS machine: zh_CN.gbk
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> There is no GBK. You can use zh_CN.GB18030. You need to install locale/zh_cn-extra first,...
- 12:22 AM Bug #3343 (Closed): maximum zfs string property length bogusly checked
- 08:02 PM Bug #3342 (New): The ftp client should use the native glob()
- The ftp command currently uses a custom function to do local file globbing. Once bug #1097 is integrated, this comma...
- 07:58 PM Bug #3341 (Closed): The sftp command should use the native glob()
- The sftp command currently does globbing with a private copy of the BSD glob() function. Once bug #1097 is resolved,...
- 07:10 PM Bug #3337: x64 link-editor is painfully literal-minded about TLS
- It's going to prove fairly challenging to test this, but I have code that very likely works maybe 90% of the time-ish...
- 06:50 PM Bug #3203 (Resolved): system-zones tries to deliver global-zone only template files into NGZ
- Fixed in:
Author: Garrett D'Amore <email@example.com>
- 06:20 AM Bug #3203 (In Progress): system-zones tries to deliver global-zone only template files into NGZ
- 04:30 PM Feature #2745: Allow filtering of properties on zfs receive
- Hi Steven,
sorry i'm not an official illumos guy. but I'm interested in seeing your stuff integrated.
- 03:47 PM Bug #3340 (New): BGE driver not forwading data to system
I am attempting to use the BGE driver with my 57766 chipset. It loads and attaches without any issues but the dri...
- 04:58 AM Bug #3339: vmware e1000 emulation does not support multiple mac addresses
- Lets try that again. ...
- 04:57 AM Bug #3339: vmware e1000 emulation does not support multiple mac addresses
- Code for this:...
- 04:41 AM Bug #3339 (Resolved): vmware e1000 emulation does not support multiple mac addresses
- Apparently the e1000 emulated hardware under VMware does not properly support multiple mac addresses. It silently di...
- 11:54 PM Bug #3294 (Resolved): pfiles postmortem support
- Fixed. It took a little longer because I added support for elfdump to dump the new prfdinfo_t (NT_FDINFO) sections.
- 06:49 PM Bug #3298 (Resolved): illumos link-editor and related tools should be differentiable
- Resolved in 70087ad
- 06:49 PM Bug #3263 (Resolved): link.h should work in a largefile environment
- Resolved in 4d1bea1
- 06:49 PM Bug #3265 (Resolved): link-editor builds bogus .eh_frame_hdr on ia32
- Resolved in 965630c
- 03:44 PM Support #3295 (Resolved): How to set up a Chinese character set in smartOS machine: zh_CN.gbk
- There is no GBK. You can use zh_CN.GB18030. You need to install locale/zh_cn-extra first, though.
- 02:15 PM Bug #3336: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- May be a bit over my head here with libtool:...
- 02:14 AM Bug #3337 (Resolved): x64 link-editor is painfully literal-minded about TLS
- The x64 link-editor makes erroneous assumptions about Initial Executable TLS (GOTTPOFF relocations).
- 09:04 PM Feature #3306 (Closed): zdb should be able to issue reads in parallel
- 09:03 PM Bug #3321 (Closed): 'zpool reopen' command should be documented in the man page and help message
- 06:40 PM Bug #3336: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- I can't, at a glance, work out why relocations remain (never mind why they remain in that object alone).
- 04:19 PM Bug #3336: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- I just realised that the .lo is a text file:...
- 04:08 PM Bug #3336: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
I attached a tarball with the object file indicated in the error message (in .libs) and, as well, the objec...
- 03:41 PM Bug #3336 (Feedback): ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- Errors of this kind are almost always the fault of the software you're building. Generally because some bit of code ...
- 09:30 AM Bug #3336 (Feedback): ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
- as this is perhaps an issue with /usr/bin/ld, here is a link to an issue discovered using illumos pkgsrc... https://g...
- 12:00 PM Bug #3282: idmap hangs
- Today this happens again.
pstack output in attached file.
Any ideas about it?
- 08:52 PM Feature #3335 (Closed): make SYNC_PASS_* constants tunable
- There are several SYNC_PASS_* constants that affect the performance of spa_sync(). We have already seen one of these ...
- 08:08 PM Bug #3334 (Closed): zonestat missing man page
- Per bug #1227, reporting missing man page for zonestat command.
- 05:38 PM Bug #3333 (New): USCSI ioctl: SCSI passthrough of ATA command: "0xe5: check power mode" wakes up sleeping drive
- Sending a "0xe5: check power mode" ATA command via "0x85: SCSI pass through" using the USCSI ioctl to a SATA drive b...
- 02:58 PM Bug #1097: glob(3c) needs to support non-POSIX options
- I'm attaching two diff files. `glob.c-ill.diff' contains the content changes to adapt the Openbsd version of glob.c ...
- 09:53 PM Bug #3331 (Closed): deferred frees should happen after sync_pass 1
- From George Wilson's original bug report at Delphix:...
- 09:51 PM Bug #3330 (Closed): space_seg_t should have its own kmem_cache
- From Matt Ahrens's original bug report at Delphix:...
- 09:50 PM Bug #3329 (Closed): spa_sync() spends 10-20% of its time in spa_free_sync_cb()
- This bug is based on performance problems observed on a heavily loaded server we are running at Delphix. Matt Ahrens'...
- 07:55 PM Feature #1575 (In Progress): untangle libmlrpc from SMB server
- I have a fix for this that I had "parked" for a while (due to lack of time).
It turns out I need it for something no...
- 07:53 PM Bug #3328 (In Progress): smbutil view does't work with Win2008 and later
- I have a fix for #1575 that also fixes this issue.
- 07:49 PM Bug #3328 (Closed): smbutil view does't work with Win2008 and later
- The "smbutil view" command is using the old Remote Administration Protocol (RAP) methods to request the list of share...
- 07:46 PM Feature #3327 (Resolved): Add -m flag to df
- I frequently run 'df -m' out of GNU coreutils habit. It would be nice for df to support this in addition to the exist...
- 07:22 PM Feature #2338: ND RDNSS IPv6 support
- Why is something like nscfg needed here?
- 06:41 PM Feature #2338: ND RDNSS IPv6 support
- This is blocked by missing functionality similar to project "duckwater".
Especially 'nscfg' to import and export leg...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3304 (Resolved): need workaround for QEMU bug that induces bad e1000g checksums
- commit 5c68564d80b7e4acff16ce069e5e3d412d73ce69
Author: Bryan Cantrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed Oct 31 05:51:...
- 10:10 AM Feature #2745: Allow filtering of properties on zfs receive
- Patch updated
- 05:12 AM Bug #3326: VMWare: mutex panic during shutdown
- I am suspicious this may be vmware related. I'd been running this OI VM under ESXi 5.0 for months with no problems. ...
- 05:11 AM Bug #3326: VMWare: mutex panic during shutdown
- 05:02 AM Bug #3326 (In Progress): VMWare: mutex panic during shutdown
- OI151a7 running virtualized under ESXi5.1. I can reproduceably cause a panic on shutdown. Either via ACPI button (v...
- 04:16 AM Bug #3305: smbfs mount shows password
- Better fix attached. (one that works:)
Only show the server name and share name in the mounted resource.
- 03:23 AM Bug #3325 (Resolved): nsmb_close locking and teardown deadlock
- One may observe the SMB server failing to authenticate domain users,
and upon examining stacks, one may find:...
- 03:10 AM Bug #3324 (New): NT Trans. Notify returning too quickly
- After correcting #3223, it was observed that a Windows 7 client, when listing a directory with about 27,500 subdirect...
- 03:02 AM Bug #3269 (Feedback): idmapd hangs?
- This is not a "site" issue - should close.
- 05:14 PM Bug #3305 (In Progress): smbfs mount shows password
- Here's a simple fix: (see attached)
- 09:32 AM Bug #3322 (Rejected): dd speed of the path of a volumn is slow
- when I use dd command like "dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/zvol/dsk/tank/block1",the write speed of pool tank is about 60MB/...
- 05:24 PM Bug #3321 (Closed): 'zpool reopen' command should be documented in the man page and help message
- What the title says.
- 05:19 PM Bug #3246 (Closed): ZFS I/O deadman thread
- 02:15 PM Bug #3320 (New): ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a7
- I got this kernel panic on oi_151a7 when running "zfs diff" between two snapshots of the same dataset. The dataset ha...
- 02:01 PM Bug #3319: Push sshd_config's ServerKeyBits up to at least 1024 bits
- It appears that this number is used for ephemeral RSA keys in version 1 of the protocol. Lowering priority accordingly.
- 01:51 PM Bug #3319 (Closed): Push sshd_config's ServerKeyBits up to at least 1024 bits
- 768-bit RSA keys can now be factored for ~$70 of compute time on Amazon.
We should at least go to 1024 (which stil...
- 06:28 AM Bug #1756: iwp missing some Centrino 6205 IDs
- Albert Lee wrote:
> It's possible this change is not sufficient for all 62xx devices. They seemed to be compatible b...
- 10:29 PM Bug #3126: oi_151a5 ixgbe driver
- openindiana is the currently working BE, with oi151a, and openindiana-1 is the freshly created oi151a7 BE....
- 05:19 PM Bug #3289: zfs panic when sending replication stream
- It's not easy to catch what's going on, and 'savecore' does not seem to work:...
- 01:48 AM Feature #3317 (Closed): dis(1) should support cross-target disassembly
- Presently _dis(1)_ will only disassemble instructions in ELF binaries of the native machine type. A selection of fla...
Also available in: Atom