From 2013-11-21 to 2013-12-20
- 10:22 PM Bug #4410 (Feedback): beadm unsupported to destroy ZBE-x in zone
- 08:18 PM Bug #438: need documentation for strftime %s flag
- I'll fix this as part of a larger bug fix.
- 03:03 PM Bug #4409: INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not visible with -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600
- Relevant specification: http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/basedefs/netinet/in.h.html
- 03:02 PM Bug #4409 (Resolved): INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not visible with -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600
- Test case:
% cpp -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -include netinet/in.h /dev/null | grep INET_ADDRSTRLEN
I believe ...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4406 (Feedback): ipadm create-if fails if /etc/ipadm/ipadm.conf doesn't exist
- `ipadm create-if` fails with an unhelpful error message if /etc/ipadm/ipadm.conf does not exist. ipadm does a door_c...
- 08:56 AM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Note: the updated method has a potential typo regarding no slash before /usr/bin/... commands. In fact, should sleep ...
- 04:12 AM Bug #4110: panic while reaping htable_cache
- One other detail that seemed amiss in the code was that it was not obvious whether the htable_dont_cache flag was set...
- 08:03 PM Bug #4340 (In Progress): rpc_clnt_create(3nsl): rpc_createerr is a variable, not a function
- 07:59 PM Bug #4327 (In Progress): rwlock(3c): Formatting issues and typos
- 07:58 PM Bug #4329 (In Progress): rpcgen(1): Four output files are generated by default
- 03:51 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- I've modified your method script and manifest by simplifying them and perhaps clarifying them. In my tests, I agree ...
- 11:24 PM Feature #4335 (Resolved): need a mechanism to detect solid state storage devices
- Resolved in 59d8f1005b65ef8ad2c9ce040497daf81dd65085.
- 09:37 PM Bug #2410 (Resolved): procfs needlessly breaks large file support
- Resolved in d1b18d1a1255ac607d5e072515d727cdfe52f878.
- 07:58 PM Bug #4404 (New): PCI(-X) Express Fatal Error (0x43) trace observed during probe of Ethernet Adapter
- Trace :-
NOTICE: SUNW-MSG-ID: SUNOS-8000-0G, TYPE: Error, VER: 1, SEVERITY: Major
- 07:52 PM Bug #4403 (New): mpt_sas panic when pulling a drive
- OmniOS r151006 - mpt_sas driver version 0.5.11,5.11-0.151006:20130906T160306Z...
- 07:45 PM Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- The IOC reset is due to a task management command failure which is certainly unusual and has a separate root cause.
- 07:40 PM Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- This is a corner case in the fix for #3195, which assumes the IOC reset would be issued from a different thread and t...
- 05:19 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- Currently, the hack already implemented is to set (in pkgsrc) INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes.
I'd like to put this in a gu...
- 05:05 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- Library versions version specific symbols -- we haven't added any to libelf, so we can't do that.
I'm nervous of u...
- 09:27 AM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- adding ILLUMOS_0.1 to libelf.so would be great, such as what has been done with libc.so......
- 08:17 PM Bug #4382 (Resolved): ddi_intr_get_nintrs manpage typo
- 04:40 PM Bug #4402: kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded the git repository, build it, but I have the same problem again....
- 08:09 AM Bug #4402: kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
- That mercurial repository is not up to date. You should try building the latest code from the canonical git reposito...
- 01:30 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Ok, here it is: a manifest which defines two service instances - a "slave" which depends on "master". Both implement ...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- We need something much simpler than that. Just a small number of manifests with the necessary dependancies would be ...
- 11:00 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- I guess the easiest example to review the problem is the one how I stumbled upon it: with SMF services wrapping execu...
- 03:53 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Could you provide us with a simple SMF configuration that illustrates the problem? We need something that will run o...
- 10:10 PM Bug #4402 (New): kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
- I was running oi_151a8 in KVM on Debian 7.2. This was running fine. I then downloaded the sources and
build a new Il...
- 07:53 PM Bug #4211 (Resolved): Some syslog facility names and symbols are missing
- Resolved in ba91f08
- 07:53 PM Bug #1762 (Resolved): Syslogd man page: missing reference.
- Resolved in ba91f08
- 05:47 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- As expected, this seems to work now on this program build.
BTW, as for binutils, any word or possibility to get th...
- 07:54 AM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- While I'm testing, I ask the question is it possible to update libelf in such a way as to be able to programatically ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- I attempted to upload crash.0 when I created the report. Maybe it will get there this time
- 04:05 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- I'm not running any external services so I don't have a convenient mechanism at the moment. I'll look into finding a...
- 03:57 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- Reginald Beardsley wrote:
> I think this includes everything requested in the wiki. If not please let me know. I'v...
- 02:30 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- Please make the crash dump file (vmdump.0) available. Thanks.
- 02:17 PM Bug #4400 (New): kernel panic
- I think this includes everything requested in the wiki. If not please let me know. I've saved the contents of /var/...
- 09:22 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- Is it safe to not wait on m_dr_taskq in mptsas_flush_hba ?
- 08:37 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- this is duplicate of 4310
- 08:30 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- sorry for not complete the subject.
mpt_sas should not wait on mpt->m_dr_taskq in mptsas_flush_hba, as mpt_sas_flu...
- 08:24 AM Bug #4399 (Closed): mpt_sas should not do tasw
- 06:52 PM Bug #4398 (Resolved): Extra spaces in man pages
- There is an extra space between the left parenthesis and *XDR* here in the xdr_admin(3nsl) man page:...
- 06:09 PM Feature #4397 (New): Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN Not Recognized
I downloaded and installed OI 151a8 on my 64bit Toshiba Laptop. Installed fine but did not recognize Realte...
- 05:17 PM Feature #4391 (Closed): panic system rather than corrupting pool if we hit bug 4390
- 04:59 PM Bug #4396 (New): man pages for system calls are missing in a zone
- Man pages for system calls (section 2, stat/open/etc) are missing in a zone, because they are in system/kernel.
- 02:26 PM Bug #4395 (New): "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- While testing my works on SMF inter-dependencies, I discovered that if I run svcadm restart, then the dependency serv...
- 09:55 AM Bug #4394 (Rejected): svc_create(3nsl) registers with garbage address
- The svc_create(3nsl) function registers with garbage address over ticlts, ticotsord, and ticots transports. It is eas...
- 09:29 AM Bug #4393 (Closed): /etc/rpc: 100133 and 100169 should be added
- Currently, the rpcinfo(1m) is unaware about names of 100133 and 100169 programs:...
- 01:52 AM Bug #4392 (New): want EUC-JP iconv support
- It would be nice if we could translate the EUC-JP charset. Not having this causes some software to decide that our i...
- 10:34 PM Feature #4368 (Closed): zfs send filesystems from readonly pools
- 10:34 PM Feature #4369 (Closed): implement zfs bookmarks
- 07:51 PM Bug #4121 (Closed): vdev_label_init should treat request as succeeded when pool is read only
- 06:27 PM Feature #4391 (Closed): panic system rather than corrupting pool if we hit bug 4390
- By Matt Ahrens:...
- 06:25 PM Bug #4390 (Closed): i/o errors when deleting filesystem/zvol can lead to space map corruption
- Analysis by Matt Ahrens:...
- 04:00 PM Bug #4389 (New): webrev should fetch preparer info from git if available
- Webrev will use a the "ui.username" config setting under Mercurial when generating a report. In other cases it simply...
- 07:35 AM Bug #1666: libwrap is 32bit only
- I wasn't the author of this change and I'm unable to set assignee to Alexander Pyhalov :(
- 02:48 AM Bug #1666 (Resolved): libwrap is 32bit only
- Resolved in 9584cebb1c69707f4c67306b661c2ed47d8676f1.
- 07:15 PM Bug #4209 (Closed): Populate zfstest with the remainder of the STF tests
- 07:15 PM Bug #4208 (Closed): Typo in zfs_main.c: "posxiuser"
- 07:15 PM Bug #4207 (Closed): history_008_pos depends on obsolete internal history log message
- 07:15 PM Bug #4206 (Closed): history_003_pos relies on exact size of history log and entries
- 11:27 PM Bug #4376: system crash if run as a guest in KVM with passthrough
- If there is a crashdump it would be useful to have that
- 10:18 PM Bug #4383 (In Progress): libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- The first problem is, as above, that the user layout doesn't count sections correctly, and doesn't allocate enough sp...
- 09:46 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- The problem is, indeed, yet more Extended ELF section stuff.
strip(1) sets the flag ELF_F_LAYOUT, which means "I k...
- 09:04 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- I would suspect (though haven't tried), that patching -ffunction-sections/-fdata-sections out of the firefox build --...
- 06:39 PM Bug #4371 (Closed): DMU code clean up
- 06:38 PM Feature #4370 (Closed): avoid transmitting holes during zfs send
- 03:01 PM Bug #3570: Trailing / on CODEMGR_WS in illumos.sh causes build failure
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> This is not a big deal. Developer should be know how to configure the environment file. P...
- 02:59 PM Bug #4386 (Closed): hosts_access(4): A sentence should be moved out of the table
- This is the current attributes section of the hosts_access(4) man page:...
- 02:47 PM Bug #4385 (Resolved): Missing hosts_ctl() prototype in tcpd.h
- According the hosts_access(3) man page the hosts_ctl() prototype should be in tcpd.h:...
- 09:03 AM Bug #4384: nfsv4 server issue
- The problem with mtime of file zero seems to be related to this SETATTR failure in packet 887:...
- 08:54 AM Bug #4384: nfsv4 server issue
- Those 7 bytes in the one file is exactly what you wrote there:...
- 04:37 AM Bug #4384 (Closed): nfsv4 server issue
- Using Centos 6.5, in an nfsv4 mounted directory, touch zero ; echo ‘’ > one ; git init ; git add zero one ; git commi...
- 01:20 PM Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- I'm seeing this too, and this is also a vmware guest.
SunOS san2 5.11 oi_151a8 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
- 09:15 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- 06:38 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- The objects GNU strip produces will be invalid.
It'd be nice to have the libxul which (our) strip fails on, but if...
- 03:49 PM Bug #4383 (Resolved): libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- /usr/bin/strip coredumps with Assertion failed: (uintptr_t)dst.d_buf < ((uintptr_t)image + outsz), file ../common/upd...
- 09:15 AM Bug #4051: Don't free mdi_pathinfo_t in mptsas when device(s) are retired.
- Hi Frank,
I hope you'll get some attention with this bug, that was a show stopper for us and the reason why we moved...
- 06:26 AM Bug #4220 (Resolved): beadm mount of old BE with zones fails "Read only filesystem"
- 11:43 PM Bug #4382 (Resolved): ddi_intr_get_nintrs manpage typo
- "... to allocate interrupts with the *ddi_int_alloc()* function."
should be "ddi_intr_alloc()" instead.
- 06:43 PM Bug #4211 (Pending RTI): Some syslog facility names and symbols are missing
- 06:26 PM Bug #4051: Don't free mdi_pathinfo_t in mptsas when device(s) are retired.
- I wish to "+1" this bug report.
We have a Dell PowerEdge R710 server with 3 Dell MD1200 disk trays with 2TB SATA d...
- 05:55 PM Bug #4229 (Resolved): mdb hangs on exit when long umem cache names exist
- Resolved in 065c692
- 09:30 AM Bug #4343 (Pending RTI): NDMP restore did not report error count to the client
- 06:31 AM Bug #4381 (New): libwrap's *_severity references should be something other than NODIRECT
- When reviewing a separate change, I noticed that we use NODIRECT to deal with libwrap's references to allow_severity/...
- 10:12 PM Bug #4380 (In Progress): iscsiadm usage message should be other side of privilege checks
- 08:03 PM Feature #4379 (New): fdisk(1M) should work on anything
- 06:56 PM Feature #4373 (Closed): add block contents print to zstreamdump
- 02:36 PM Bug #4378 (Resolved): Clean up %C in *time() functions
- A few source files use the %C time conversion specification with its old meaning of the complete date and time string...
- 11:50 AM Bug #4376: system crash if run as a guest in KVM with passthrough
- Pure VM works.
Try to passthrough any device into VM. I tried LSI 9207, 9211, and Intel X520 DA -- all crashes.
- 08:48 AM Bug #4376: system crash if run as a guest in KVM with passthrough
- DilOS has been tested on Debian KVM as well with virtio + virtnet drivers. also has been configured dilos-xen-dom0 wi...
- 08:25 AM Bug #4376 (New): system crash if run as a guest in KVM with passthrough
- If I make illumos VM in linux KVM, it runs smooth. But when I passhthrough any PCI device, say, NIC or HBA it crashes...
- 12:53 AM Bug #4188 (Closed): assertion failed in dmu_tx_hold_free(): dn_datablkshift != 0
- 09:45 PM Bug #4374 (Closed): dn_free_ranges should use range_tree_t
- What the title says. This is code cleanup.
- 09:05 PM Feature #4373 (Closed): add block contents print to zstreamdump
- Originally filed by Max Grossman:...
- 08:09 PM Feature #4372 (Closed): ZFS embedded-data block pointers ("zero block compression")
- Originally filed by Matt Ahrens:...
- 09:26 PM Bug #4371 (Closed): DMU code clean up
- Originally filed by Matt Ahrens:...
- 09:15 PM Feature #4370 (Closed): avoid transmitting holes during zfs send
- Originally filed by Max Grossman:...
- 09:12 PM Feature #4369 (Closed): implement zfs bookmarks
- From the new manpage:...
- 09:09 PM Feature #4368 (Closed): zfs send filesystems from readonly pools
- Originally filed by Matt Ahrens:...
- 09:01 PM Bug #4366 (Closed): ::walk zio and ::zio_state are broken
- 03:28 PM Bug #4361: Fix network/physical SMF methods to work in absence of /usr filesystem
- This is not a proper venue to discuss the /usr split (rather, the issue #829 is, or the mailing list).
Still, my ...
- 01:39 PM Bug #4361: Fix network/physical SMF methods to work in absence of /usr filesystem
- 07:45 AM Bug #4361: Fix network/physical SMF methods to work in absence of /usr filesystem
- Related issues:
* #4367 - Move SMF management commands and libraries into root filesystem /sbin and /lib
* #4351 - ...
- 07:32 AM Feature #4367 (New): Move SMF management commands and libraries into root filesystem /sbin and /lib
- Similar to issue #4351, the SMF commands (svcadm, svcprop, svccfg, svcs) should be moved into /sbin, retaining legacy...
- 06:27 PM Bug #4366 (Closed): ::walk zio and ::zio_state are broken
- Analysis by Matt Ahrens:...
- 06:24 PM Bug #3580 (Closed): Want zvols to return volblocksize when queried for physical block size
- 06:24 PM Bug #4347 (Closed): ZPL can use dmu_tx_assign(TXG_WAIT)
- 07:11 PM Bug #4289: libnsl: do_accept() shouldn't be recursive
- The side effect of this recursion is that connections are accepted in reverse order (LIFO). This might delay the firs...
- 07:10 PM Bug #4289 (In Progress): libnsl: do_accept() shouldn't be recursive
- 10:24 PM Bug #4365: Bad LANG environment breaks libcurses build
- You should set this in nightly.sh, along with the others, probably.
Not least because there are other places we us...
- 09:56 PM Bug #4365: Bad LANG environment breaks libcurses build
- 09:52 PM Bug #4365 (New): Bad LANG environment breaks libcurses build
- The "ed" invocations in the libcurses Makefiles will produce broken output unless LANG=C. This causes terminal suppo...
- 09:50 PM Bug #4364 (Rejected): Assertion (type != ZIO_TYPE_WRITE || spa_writeable(spa)) triggered trying to import pool with cache vdevs in readonly mode
- Duplicates #4121 (sorry).
- 09:47 PM Bug #4364 (Rejected): Assertion (type != ZIO_TYPE_WRITE || spa_writeable(spa)) triggered trying to import pool with cache vdevs in readonly mode
- Trying to import pool with cache vdevs in readonly mode triggers the following assertion:
type != ZIO_TYPE_WRITE |...
- 01:32 PM Bug #4363 (New): After hard reboot last(1) reports wrong boot time
- I rebooted my virtual machine based on illumos by killing the virtual machine and booting it back. After the boot I n...
- 08:09 PM Bug #4361 (New): Fix network/physical SMF methods to work in absence of /usr filesystem
- Currently many routines in /lib/svc/method/net-nwam, net-physical and net-iptun as well as /lib/svc/share/* scripts r...
- 08:02 PM Bug #4360 (In Progress): Fix SMF methods and other scripts which rely on the system shell to use /sbin/sh
- Related to bug #4351 (making /sbin/sh a real program for cases that /usr is a separate filesystem), the system script...
- 05:38 PM Bug #3580: Want zvols to return volblocksize when queried for physical block size
- This change is not meant to change the blocksize reported by COMSTAR but instead to allow other zvol consumers to be ...
- 09:46 AM Bug #3363 (Feedback): Mark non-returning functions in ctftools
- One year anniversary :-) Any chance to get someone to accept or close this bug? Thanks!
- 09:59 PM Bug #4357 (Resolved): bldenv $MAKE checking is pathological
- 09:59 PM Bug #4357: bldenv $MAKE checking is pathological
- Resolved in b1a0a82d00eef0593b4a1c3b5c5a8fd395f3c826.
- 08:04 PM Bug #4357 (Resolved): bldenv $MAKE checking is pathological
- 4129 added a check to bldenv to make sure that it shows up on the PATH relative to thinks like the stock studio dmake...
- 09:54 PM Bug #4359 (Closed): ls(1) describes -c | -v rather than -/ c | v
- ls(1) has a section for options -c and -v, but which is really describing -/ [c | v], the option for listing extended...
- 08:18 PM Bug #4358 (Closed): syslog(3c) man page refers non-existent printf(3ucb)
- The syslog(3c) man page refers non-existent printf(3ucb) man page here:...
- 06:12 PM Bug #4351: Fix packaging for ksh93 so it is delivered into /sbin/sh not as a symlink
- I prefer the latter approach. In fact, this is what we did at DEY. As much as its unfortunate that the monolithic t...
- 02:38 AM Bug #4356 (In Progress): nl7c has duplicate strdup()
- The nl7c kernel module has its own strdup(), which is redundant.
290 * strdup(), yet another strdup() in th...
- 10:56 PM Feature #4355 (New): Improve "pkg update" to retain customized ZFS attributes when making a BE clone
- The issue #3569 proposes to enhance the "zfs" command with an ability to optionally (as a new command-line option and...
- 10:17 PM Feature #4352 (New): Fix fs-* SMF method scripts to reliably mount a split-root filesystem image
- The currently existing SMF method scripts to mount the root filesystem image at boot (fs-root, fs-usr, fs-minimal) ha...
- 09:54 PM Bug #4351 (New): Fix packaging for ksh93 so it is delivered into /sbin/sh not as a symlink
- Currently OpenIndiana delivers the system shell interpreter "/sbin/sh" as a symlink into "../usr/bin/i86/ksh93". This...
- 09:33 PM Feature #3569: ZFS dataset cloning should replicate "local" attributes from the origin
- Following my recent work on improvements of ZBE cloning with "zoneadm clone" as part of bug #1204, I came to realize ...
- 10:16 PM Bug #4270 (Resolved): ld(1) argument error reporting is still pretty bad
- Resolved in c5accfb
- 10:16 PM Bug #4227 (Resolved): ld --library-path is translated to -l-path, not -L
- Resolved in 44a646f
- 06:03 PM Bug #4350 (New): zfs receive -F to a filesystem with mountpoint=none and dependents triggers assertion failure
- This bug was discovered on ZFS On Linux: https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/1836...
- 05:50 PM Feature #4349 (New): feature request: ld options -z,noexecstack and -z,relro
- seeing more and more of these in packages... I believe it would be useful to implement them.
for the former (ld -z...
- 04:59 PM Bug #4348 (Closed): Assertion failed: rn->rn_nozpool == B_FALSE, file ../common/libzfs_import.c, line 1080, function zpool_open_func
- i have mirror zpool created with 2 SATA drives on SATA controller....
- 04:51 PM Bug #4346 (Closed): mpt_sas failed with 'mptsas bad flash signature'
- found issue with my HW.
for the record.
i have LSISA9211-8i card.
i have MB ASUS P5Q SE2.
bios 0601 - faster, but...
- 11:37 PM Bug #4342 (Resolved): NULL pointer dereference in rfs4_op_setclientid()
- Resolved in 7c9adcc5db714f9170fd80006e7c2b613f5b17db.
- 11:37 PM Bug #4301 (Resolved): logadm unnecessarily copies historical logs when "-c" is specified
- Resolved in 4bc1f5b268a3ca72608b1759f9a984f8e4b51651.
- 11:37 PM Bug #4300 (Resolved): logadm test suite fails when running rsyslogd
- Resolved in fdaa282462aa62743dd85b0e8be1266ba99a8e8a.
- 11:37 PM Bug #4299 (Resolved): logadm should not lock log file for entire duration of copy
- Resolved in d39070fc31de34cc42eb40ac42b1572eb4650f33.
- 10:31 PM Bug #4347 (Closed): ZPL can use dmu_tx_assign(TXG_WAIT)
- Originally filed by Matt Ahrens:...
- 07:48 PM Bug #4194 (Resolved): xargs feedback for -0 not included
- Resolved in 1daace1d1f6637208174834a98af2c7969517a7b
- 06:11 PM Feature #4303 (Resolved): want local zone TCP kstats in the global zone
- 09:33 AM Bug #4111: wcwidth() still not right for some characters
- what files should I substitute on a running openindiana to resolve this problem?
- 12:02 AM Bug #4346 (Closed): mpt_sas failed with 'mptsas bad flash signature'
- i have LSI 9208i controlled with connected one SATA drive.
i have created a zpool.
I have created a dataset and tri...
- 04:24 PM Bug #4323 (Resolved): NDMP return the wrong error code in NDMP backup policy
- Resolved in a8039bf
- 10:33 AM Bug #4323 (Pending RTI): NDMP return the wrong error code in NDMP backup policy
- 01:00 PM Bug #4345 (Resolved): netdir(3nsl): Typos in the man page
- In the netdir(3nsl) man page point_to_args should be changed to pointer_to_args here:...
- 10:57 AM Bug #4343 (In Progress): NDMP restore did not report error count to the client
- There are two ways how to inform client about an error during restore:
*) Message NDMP_LOG_FILE with error NDMP_RECO...
- 10:38 AM Bug #4343 (Resolved): NDMP restore did not report error count to the client
- Description: On error, the restore adds to an error counter and skips the file but does not abort the restore. The er...
- 10:47 AM Bug #4344 (Resolved): Minor typos in the 3nsl man pages
- Either dot should be changed to comma, or "but" to "But" here in the t_bind(3nsl) man page:...
- 12:00 AM Bug #4342 (Pending RTI): NULL pointer dereference in rfs4_op_setclientid()
Also available in: Atom