From 2013-12-12 to 2014-01-10
- 11:46 PM Bug #4449: Offlined vdevs are online after reboot
- It's actually syseventd(1M) onlining vdevs not even trying to check the offline flag in zfs_mod's zfs_process_add().
- 10:21 PM Bug #4457 (Closed): we apparently change .comment of almost every userland object
- In investigating another issue, I'me stumbled into a case where it appears that we use mcs to adjust the .comment of ...
- 10:16 PM Bug #4456 (Resolved): snoop(1m) should display remote RPC calls in summary mode
- In a case there is a remote RPC call (CALLIT, BCAST, or INDIRECT) snoop(1m) in summary mode displays the encapsulated...
- 04:21 PM Bug #4455: Kernel panic on kernel panic of remote Illumos provided storage FC LUN
- Are you locally importing the volume, or only over the sd driver?
Can you provide the contents of "zpool list -v" ...
- 12:58 PM Bug #4455 (New): Kernel panic on kernel panic of remote Illumos provided storage FC LUN
- h2. System Description
Two systems as described in https://www.illumos.org/issues/4454 are using vice versa FC exp...
- 04:19 PM Bug #4454: ldi notifications trigger vdev_disk_free() without spa_config_lock()
- The backtrace is not for stock illumos.
However, my first guess is that this is coming about as a result of strate...
- 12:04 PM Bug #4454 (Closed): ldi notifications trigger vdev_disk_free() without spa_config_lock()
- h2. System Description
I am running a custom-compiled Smartos derivate (based on illumos-joyent 122a8174b71285518b...
- 02:24 PM Bug #4378 (Resolved): Clean up %C in *time() functions
- commit ee169c7e77bc5d28a401dde8533cbd38afd24ae1
Author: Gary Mills <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Jan 3 12:54...
- 02:23 PM Bug #4378 (Pending RTI): Clean up %C in *time() functions
- 02:23 PM Bug #438 (Resolved): need documentation for strftime %s flag
- commit ee169c7e77bc5d28a401dde8533cbd38afd24ae1
Author: Gary Mills <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Jan 3 12:54...
- 02:06 PM Bug #4308: svc_userfds reallocation in svc_add_input() is fragile
- In addition to the issue in Description, there is another possible memory corruption in svc_add_input():
- 10:24 AM Bug #4453 (Rejected): driver/storage/sdcard package missing driver for sdcard
i have sdcard (multi card reader) on my Dell Vostro 400, but it is NOT recognized by /hipster:...
- 06:50 AM Bug #4451 (New): libfmevent man pages wanted
- Oracle has documented libfmevent, here:
- 06:43 AM Bug #4450 (New): pointless condfree in libfmnotify
- In libfmnotify.c:
598 if (buf != NULL)
- 03:52 PM Bug #4449 (Closed): Offlined vdevs are online after reboot
- Offlined vdevs do not stay offline after reboot, even when not using '-t' option to 'zpool offline'.
- 05:45 AM Bug #4448 (Closed): zfs diff misprints unicode characters
- Sorry if my explanation is confusing--character sets have never been by strong suit...
It seems that unicode chara...
- 08:57 PM Bug #4051: Don't free mdi_pathinfo_t in mptsas when device(s) are retired.
- I can confirm this is a problem when using Supermicro JBODs, in particular the 847E26-RJBOD1.
The problem does...
- 04:04 PM Feature #4152: Support Qualcomm Atheros AR8162 Fast Ethernet
- There is an update from Qualcomm Atheros...
- 03:10 PM Bug #3141 (In Progress): strptime() doesn't support %t
- I've been investigating this one, and expect to be able to fix it.
- 01:41 PM Bug #4447 (Closed): rpc_control(3nsl): info should be italic, not bold
- Here in the rpc_control(3nsl) man page "info" should be italic, but it is bold instead:...
- 01:42 AM Bug #4445 (Resolved): wsdiff results file timestamp format is strange
- 01:24 AM Bug #4444 (Resolved): remove unused cpuid-related globals
- enable486 and pentiumpro_bug4064495 are very much unused. Remove them.
- 10:53 PM Bug #4378 (In Progress): Clean up %C in *time() functions
- 10:06 PM Bug #4443 (Resolved): apic_intrmap_init comment could use an update
- The comment is outdated. Quote the appropriate section of Intel's SDM.
- 06:45 PM Bug #348 (Pending RTI): ZFS should handle DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT failure
- 06:45 PM Bug #348 (In Progress): ZFS should handle DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT failure
- 06:44 PM Bug #348 (Pending RTI): ZFS should handle DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT failure
- 06:32 PM Bug #4442 (New): t_bind() does not return negotiated qlen for /dev/tcp
- According to the t_bind(3nsl) man page t_bind() should return negotiated qlen (maximum number of outstanding connecti...
- 05:04 PM Bug #4441 (In Progress): nfsd(1m) man page needs updates
- First, the "listen_backlog" needs to be added after -l here in nfsd(1m):...
- 04:22 PM Feature #4304: fmdump shall emit JSON
- Hey Garrett, it was already out for review. It just needs a minor lint issue fixed up and then it'll be RTI'd.
- 04:02 PM Feature #4304: fmdump shall emit JSON
- Joshua/Robert: I've read the Joyent code for this, and it would be most excellent to get this integrated into illumos...
- 02:29 PM Bug #4440 (New): Man page for lockd(1m) is needed
- We need a man page for lockd(1m).
- 06:52 AM Bug #3563 (Pending RTI): pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- 03:38 AM Bug #4265 (Resolved): remove INTERNAL_RELEASE_BUILD
- Resolved in 34ae5cdf42c9fd8bc75aedb3a91cc2fba8d5182c.
- 03:38 AM Bug #4266 (Resolved): remove Makefile*.shared nonsense in uts
- Resolved in 2063d9c01c4a721994a3cb528444d7f328135869.
- 08:37 AM Feature #4434: fm/smtp-notify service fails to start if using postfix instead of sendmail on /hipster
on latest /hipster i got 2 mails (due to 'pkg update' and reboot action and probably fact that my box has ...
- 02:45 AM Bug #3563 (Feedback): pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- 10:56 PM Bug #4385 (Resolved): Missing hosts_ctl() prototype in tcpd.h
- Resolved in 9b5f588
- 10:56 PM Bug #2926 (Resolved): lex ignores -Y
- Resolved in 7ab03f8
- 03:27 PM Bug #2926 (In Progress): lex ignores -Y
- 10:56 PM Bug #4436 (Resolved): ::dis -b fails to separate address columns
- Resolved in 4cf7329
- 02:27 PM Bug #1777: byteswap.h and endian.h could be provided
- Is there any hope for this issue being resolved?
- 08:40 PM Bug #4378 (Feedback): Clean up %C in *time() functions
- 12:01 PM Bug #4437: sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- Igor Pashev wrote:
> msg_accrights is anachronism.
Maybe it is, but that doesn't mean removing it is the right th...
- 11:51 AM Bug #4437: sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- msg_accrights is anachronism. A lot of apps fail to build on illumos because msg_control & friends are not exposed by...
- 11:25 AM Bug #4437: sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- I think removing the accrights members entirely might break something (but I'm not sure that just adding __EXTENSIONS...
- 11:05 AM Bug #4437: sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- I know.
- 10:30 AM Bug #4437: sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- Interestingly struct cmsghdr is *not* wrapped in defined(_XPG4_2) as the comment would suggest: it's always visible.
- 02:50 AM Bug #3320: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a7
- Modify function zap_get_leaf_byblk(zap_t *zap, uint64_t blkid, dmu_tx_t *tx, krw_t lt, zap_leaf_t **lp) of zap.c
- 10:34 PM Bug #2926 (Feedback): lex ignores -Y
- 08:50 PM Bug #4344 (Resolved): Minor typos in the 3nsl man pages
- Resolved in d683e1b2ef0b026004841f3c0dc3a1aa84524382.
- 03:14 PM Bug #4437 (New): sys/socket.h cmsg headers and macros not visible with __EXTENSIONS__
- In sys/socket.h:
* The cmsg headers (and macros dealing with them) were mad...
- 02:08 PM Bug #4409 (Resolved): INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not visible with -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600
- Fixed in commit 6daf81a9e3654619cbf0e11725f71645f78039b2:
4409 INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not...
- 02:35 AM Feature #4053: Add NVME Driver Support to Illumos
- Working implementation developed by Nexenta folks located here:
- 09:00 PM Bug #4436 (Resolved): ::dis -b fails to separate address columns
- If the hex address is longer than 9 hex digits, it will not get separated from the pretty address. For example:
- 06:57 PM Bug #3563: pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- For quick reference, linux man page says:...
- 06:51 PM Bug #3563: pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- Yuri Pankov wrote:
> I still find the linux' description better, as it's far easier to understand than "Considers on...
- 06:48 PM Bug #3563: pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- I still find the linux' description better, as it's far easier to understand than "Considers only processes whose exe...
- 06:37 PM Bug #3563: pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- I propose to change the documentation to reflect the program behavior...
- 06:21 PM Bug #3563: pgrep(1) -x description could be clearer
- I propose to change the documentation to reflect the program behavior
sac@hipster:/tmp$ pgrep -x emacs-gtk
- 07:03 AM Bug #4344 (In Progress): Minor typos in the 3nsl man pages
- 08:36 AM Feature #4435 (New): feature request: add ld -z discard-unused=
- This seems like a useful feature to keep in sync with or*cle:
- 08:21 AM Feature #4434 (New): fm/smtp-notify service fails to start if using postfix instead of sendmail on /hipster
I am using postfix as default MTA, and have noticed that fm/smtp-notify service was down:...
- 06:17 PM Bug #4345 (Resolved): netdir(3nsl): Typos in the man page
- Resolved in b7dfa23
- 11:23 AM Bug #3099 (Closed): AMD hudson D3 AHCI support
- 11:23 AM Bug #3099 (Feedback): AMD hudson D3 AHCI support
- 11:22 AM Bug #3099: AMD hudson D3 AHCI support
- This is apparently a duplicate of #3797 and/or #3815.
- 04:26 AM Bug #3099 (In Progress): AMD hudson D3 AHCI support
- 04:26 AM Bug #3099: AMD hudson D3 AHCI support
- oi_151a8 is OK
- 08:46 AM Bug #1008: webrev should try harder to find its.reg
- Thought I'd try this one since it has been nagging me:
The previous ...
- 08:11 AM Feature #4150: update to acpica-20130823
- update to acpica-unix2-20131218 with comprehensive webrev
- 08:08 AM Bug #4345 (In Progress): netdir(3nsl): Typos in the man page
- 04:47 AM Bug #4432 (New): 151a7 Panic on boot
- At oi_151a7, Use samba and take a snapshot per 20 seconds, system run about 3 month. Reboot system, the system panic...
- 10:37 PM Bug #4413 (Resolved): repository-metadata target should use "pkgrepo refresh" instead of "pkg.depotd"
- Resolved in 07b48db
- 10:25 PM Feature #4431: igb support for I354
- This is also known as "C2000 SoC", by the way. That should help with searching.
- 10:22 PM Feature #4431 (Resolved): igb support for I354
- Intel's new Avoton/Rangeley platform contains a quad-GbE setup using something called "I354". It is supported as of ...
- 09:51 PM Feature #4430 (Resolved): libuuid could cache /dev/random
- In doing some work, we encountered the fact that uuid generation on illumos is much slower than on other platforms. T...
- 09:33 PM Bug #4428 (Resolved): logadm ignoring -p flag
- It appears that logadm does not respect the -p flag when configuring log rotation in /etc/logadm.conf. Here's the lin...
- 09:17 PM Bug #4427 (Resolved): pid provider rejects probes with valid UTF-8 names
- Pretty much what it says on the tin.
- 09:12 PM Bug #4426 (Closed): mci_rw_lock white-hot under load
- 09:07 PM Bug #4425 (Resolved): port_fop_femuninstall is too loose with its locks
- Thanks to folks at Mathworks for altering us to this and their help in root causing the issue. They following is what...
- 09:01 PM Bug #4424 (Resolved): devfsadmd and zoneadmds tied in knots
- Looking at the stacks, this is really obvious....
- 05:20 PM Bug #4423 (New): kernel panic stmf
I am running OmniOS r151008
/usr/bin/mdb -k unix.0 vmcore.0
Loading modules: [ unix genunix specfs dtrace mac c...
- 12:51 PM Feature #4422 (New): shutdown(1m) should support -r option
- add -r option to shutdown(1m), i.e. use initstate 6 in shutdown script.
- 12:00 PM Bug #4235 (Resolved): beadm(1M) mount options undocumented in man page
- 10:35 AM Bug #4421 (New): need a flowstat manual page
- It appears that flowstat(1M) is yet another command where we didn't get a manual page.
- 10:32 AM Bug #4420 (New): flowstat usage message is incorrect
- At least:...
- 10:31 AM Bug #4305: rpc(3nsl): svc_sendreply is in rpc_svc_calls(3nsl)
- Minor typo in rpc(3nsl):...
- 09:52 AM Bug #4008: libdladm should not have a curses UI inside
- I wonder if we could simply remove the functionality, used in dladm and flowstat to show continuosly updated stats an...
- 07:50 AM Bug #4343 (Resolved): NDMP restore did not report error count to the client
- Resolved in:...
- 08:53 PM Bug #4418 (Closed): svc.startd crash with a long instance name and more than one dependency
- We got this crash on svc.startd:...
- 07:22 PM Bug #4412: character handling functions should return 0 for argument range 128-255 in UTF-8 locales
- Well, it seems unfortunate.
Note that if you set the locale to "C", you get correct answers.
It seems that UTF-...
- 06:15 PM Bug #2849 (Resolved): uptime should use locale settings for current time
- Resolved in f05406318b2ae83404f8c9fa16f837202e6b8ed8.
- 06:15 PM Bug #1787 (Resolved): SATL fails to handle returned SMART sense data
- Resolved in 2acf01fd73874e9b92c066e8deb5270d92b083ba.
- 10:25 AM Bug #4416 (Closed): Silence igb(7D) debug messages by default
- Introduce igb_debug tunable, controlling the debug messages printed by driver, defaulting to 0.
- 12:11 AM Bug #4340 (Resolved): rpc_clnt_create(3nsl): rpc_createerr is a variable, not a function
- Resolved in 24766d6b5e8d2ed5f6aff0dad6e9ae49121d4c30.
- 12:11 AM Bug #4329 (Resolved): rpcgen(1): Four output files are generated by default
- Resolved in ccd474f122dd51a3bf879b14fe94fa703510a6e3.
- 12:11 AM Bug #4327 (Resolved): rwlock(3c): Formatting issues and typos
- Resolved in baca903af881b9bbe1d691b85c5d3cfbc3e4b6a5.
- 12:04 AM Bug #4415 (Resolved): zpool(1M) man page missing "import -m" description
- zpool import has "m" option, allowing it to import pools with missing log devices (http://src.illumos.org/source/xref...
- 08:54 PM Bug #4414 (Closed): smb client may use large read/write when it should not
- The SMB client has some code that computes when it may use "large read/write" which predated clarifications in the MS...
- 04:11 PM Bug #4413 (Resolved): repository-metadata target should use "pkgrepo refresh" instead of "pkg.depotd"
- repository-metadata target in usr/src/pkg/Makefile should use "pkgrepo refresh" instead of invoking "/usr/lib/pkg.dep...
- 03:41 PM Bug #4412 (Closed): character handling functions should return 0 for argument range 128-255 in UTF-8 locales
- Currently, islower()/isupper()/isalpha()/(and so on) function man page specify that ...
- 05:43 PM Bug #4410: beadm unsupported to destroy ZBE-x in zone
- If the global zone administrator boots an older BE, the zone will not function, because you deleted the BE that match...
- 12:27 PM Bug #4410: beadm unsupported to destroy ZBE-x in zone
- Rich Lowe wrote:
> You can't destroy a zone BE that is required by another global BE, that would be (logically) affe...
- 03:40 AM Bug #4410 (Feedback): beadm unsupported to destroy ZBE-x in zone
- You can't destroy a zone BE that is required by another global BE, that would be (logically) affecting the state of t...
- 10:22 PM Bug #4410 (Feedback): beadm unsupported to destroy ZBE-x in zone
- 08:18 PM Bug #438: need documentation for strftime %s flag
- I'll fix this as part of a larger bug fix.
- 03:03 PM Bug #4409: INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not visible with -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600
- Relevant specification: http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/basedefs/netinet/in.h.html
- 03:02 PM Bug #4409 (Resolved): INET_ADDRSTRLEN, INET6_ADDRSTRLEN, in6addr_any not visible with -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600
- Test case:
% cpp -std=c99 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -include netinet/in.h /dev/null | grep INET_ADDRSTRLEN
I believe ...
- 03:58 PM Bug #4406 (Feedback): ipadm create-if fails if /etc/ipadm/ipadm.conf doesn't exist
- `ipadm create-if` fails with an unhelpful error message if /etc/ipadm/ipadm.conf does not exist. ipadm does a door_c...
- 08:56 AM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Note: the updated method has a potential typo regarding no slash before /usr/bin/... commands. In fact, should sleep ...
- 04:12 AM Bug #4110: panic while reaping htable_cache
- One other detail that seemed amiss in the code was that it was not obvious whether the htable_dont_cache flag was set...
- 08:03 PM Bug #4340 (In Progress): rpc_clnt_create(3nsl): rpc_createerr is a variable, not a function
- 07:59 PM Bug #4327 (In Progress): rwlock(3c): Formatting issues and typos
- 07:58 PM Bug #4329 (In Progress): rpcgen(1): Four output files are generated by default
- 03:51 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- I've modified your method script and manifest by simplifying them and perhaps clarifying them. In my tests, I agree ...
- 11:24 PM Feature #4335 (Resolved): need a mechanism to detect solid state storage devices
- Resolved in 59d8f1005b65ef8ad2c9ce040497daf81dd65085.
- 09:37 PM Bug #2410 (Resolved): procfs needlessly breaks large file support
- Resolved in d1b18d1a1255ac607d5e072515d727cdfe52f878.
- 07:58 PM Bug #4404 (New): PCI(-X) Express Fatal Error (0x43) trace observed during probe of Ethernet Adapter
- Trace :-
NOTICE: SUNW-MSG-ID: SUNOS-8000-0G, TYPE: Error, VER: 1, SEVERITY: Major
- 07:52 PM Bug #4403 (New): mpt_sas panic when pulling a drive
- OmniOS r151006 - mpt_sas driver version 0.5.11,5.11-0.151006:20130906T160306Z...
- 07:45 PM Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- The IOC reset is due to a task management command failure which is certainly unusual and has a separate root cause.
- 07:40 PM Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- This is a corner case in the fix for #3195, which assumes the IOC reset would be issued from a different thread and t...
- 05:19 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- Currently, the hack already implemented is to set (in pkgsrc) INSTALL_UNSTRIPPED=yes.
I'd like to put this in a gu...
- 05:05 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- Library versions version specific symbols -- we haven't added any to libelf, so we can't do that.
I'm nervous of u...
- 09:27 AM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- adding ILLUMOS_0.1 to libelf.so would be great, such as what has been done with libc.so......
- 08:17 PM Bug #4382 (Resolved): ddi_intr_get_nintrs manpage typo
- 04:40 PM Bug #4402: kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded the git repository, build it, but I have the same problem again....
- 08:09 AM Bug #4402: kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
- That mercurial repository is not up to date. You should try building the latest code from the canonical git reposito...
- 01:30 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Ok, here it is: a manifest which defines two service instances - a "slave" which depends on "master". Both implement ...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- We need something much simpler than that. Just a small number of manifests with the necessary dependancies would be ...
- 11:00 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- I guess the easiest example to review the problem is the one how I stumbled upon it: with SMF services wrapping execu...
- 03:53 PM Bug #4395: "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- Could you provide us with a simple SMF configuration that illustrates the problem? We need something that will run o...
- 10:10 PM Bug #4402 (New): kernel panic at boot: assertion failed: lwptoregs(lwp) == rp
- I was running oi_151a8 in KVM on Debian 7.2. This was running fine. I then downloaded the sources and
build a new Il...
- 07:53 PM Bug #4211 (Resolved): Some syslog facility names and symbols are missing
- Resolved in ba91f08
- 07:53 PM Bug #1762 (Resolved): Syslogd man page: missing reference.
- Resolved in ba91f08
- 05:47 PM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- As expected, this seems to work now on this program build.
BTW, as for binutils, any word or possibility to get th...
- 07:54 AM Bug #4383: libelf can't write extended sections when ELF_F_LAYOUT
- While I'm testing, I ask the question is it possible to update libelf in such a way as to be able to programatically ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- I attempted to upload crash.0 when I created the report. Maybe it will get there this time
- 04:05 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- I'm not running any external services so I don't have a convenient mechanism at the moment. I'll look into finding a...
- 03:57 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- Reginald Beardsley wrote:
> I think this includes everything requested in the wiki. If not please let me know. I'v...
- 02:30 PM Bug #4400: kernel panic
- Please make the crash dump file (vmdump.0) available. Thanks.
- 02:17 PM Bug #4400 (New): kernel panic
- I think this includes everything requested in the wiki. If not please let me know. I've saved the contents of /var/...
- 09:22 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- Is it safe to not wait on m_dr_taskq in mptsas_flush_hba ?
- 08:37 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- this is duplicate of 4310
- 08:30 AM Bug #4399: mpt_sas should not do tasw
- sorry for not complete the subject.
mpt_sas should not wait on mpt->m_dr_taskq in mptsas_flush_hba, as mpt_sas_flu...
- 08:24 AM Bug #4399 (Closed): mpt_sas should not do tasw
- 06:52 PM Bug #4398 (Resolved): Extra spaces in man pages
- There is an extra space between the left parenthesis and *XDR* here in the xdr_admin(3nsl) man page:...
- 06:09 PM Feature #4397 (New): Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN Not Recognized
I downloaded and installed OI 151a8 on my 64bit Toshiba Laptop. Installed fine but did not recognize Realte...
- 05:17 PM Feature #4391 (Closed): panic system rather than corrupting pool if we hit bug 4390
- 04:59 PM Bug #4396 (New): man pages for system calls are missing in a zone
- Man pages for system calls (section 2, stat/open/etc) are missing in a zone, because they are in system/kernel.
- 02:26 PM Bug #4395 (New): "svcadm restart" should be identical to "svcadm disable; svcadm enable"
- While testing my works on SMF inter-dependencies, I discovered that if I run svcadm restart, then the dependency serv...
- 09:55 AM Bug #4394 (Rejected): svc_create(3nsl) registers with garbage address
- The svc_create(3nsl) function registers with garbage address over ticlts, ticotsord, and ticots transports. It is eas...
- 09:29 AM Bug #4393 (Closed): /etc/rpc: 100133 and 100169 should be added
- Currently, the rpcinfo(1m) is unaware about names of 100133 and 100169 programs:...
- 01:52 AM Bug #4392 (New): want EUC-JP iconv support
- It would be nice if we could translate the EUC-JP charset. Not having this causes some software to decide that our i...
Also available in: Atom