From 2015-12-15 to 2016-01-13
- 11:48 PM Bug #6537 (Closed): Panic on zpool scrub with DEBUG kernel
- "git commit 8c04a1fa3f7d569d48fe9b5342d0bd4c533179b9":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/8c04a1fa3f7d569d...
- 01:02 PM Bug #6551 (Closed): cmd/zpool: cleanup gcc warnings
- CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-unused-function
CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-uninitialized
CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-parentheses
- 12:58 PM Bug #6550 (Closed): cmd/zfs: cleanup gcc warnings
- CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-switch
CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-type-limits
CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-parentheses
CERRWARN += -_...
- 10:12 AM Bug #6541: Pool feature-flag check defeated if "verify" is included in the dedup property value
- Additional investigation shows that this does indeed cause panic (screenshot attached) on OmniOS (Bloody release, r15...
- 05:13 AM Bug #6531 (Closed): Provide mechanism to artificially limit disk performance
- "git commit 97e81309571898df9fdd94aab1216dfcf23e060b":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/97e81309571898df...
- 07:28 PM Feature #4701: would like grep context options (-A, -B, -C)
- Out for review here: (since July 2014)
- 04:22 PM Bug #6256 (Closed): mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
- "git commit 6b4a8fe20e9d0459e1b43ecaea243341c29d0041":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/6b4a8fe20e9d0459...
- 01:02 AM Bug #5539: -Wunused-variable trips up ipsecesp
- I'm tempted to either close this bug as incomplete, or expand its scope to eliminate "CERRWARN += -_gcc=-Wno-u...
- 09:12 PM Bug #6543 (Closed): Memory leak in uu_avl_pool_destroy
- "git commit c33daa8a12c00116c8a2c9e33f05c08a53937de3":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/c33daa8a12c00116...
- 08:46 PM Bug #6544 (Closed): incorrect comment in libzfs.h about offline status
- "git commit cb605c4d8ab24b5a900b8b4ca85db65c22d05fad":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/cb605c4d8ab24b5a...
- 04:45 AM Bug #6544 (Closed): incorrect comment in libzfs.h about offline status
- The comment describing ZPOOL_STATUS_OFFLINE_DEV says "device online", which seems wrong.
- 08:43 PM Bug #6546 (Feedback): "zpool get guid,freeing,leaked" shows "SOURCE" as "default"
- The source for guid, freeing and leaked is set to ZPROP_SRC_DEFAULT and prints "default", which indicates those value...
- 06:53 PM Bug #6545 (Closed): fix for 6540 did miss the pam_sm_close_session()
- "git commit 1962723d77534d1a0a079b951e47a3791c886092":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/1962723d77534d1a...
- 04:49 PM Bug #6545 (Closed): fix for 6540 did miss the pam_sm_close_session()
- pam_sm_close_session() is also checking for module arguments and is logging message:
Jan 6 18:29:51 test sudo...
- 10:22 PM Bug #6507 (Closed): i386 makecontext(3c) needs to 16-byte align the stack
- "git commit ceef08daa722b3a411ef838c03fb2fe6ada2f884":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/ceef08daa722b3a4...
- 10:18 PM Bug #6514 (Closed): AS_* lock macros simplification
- "git commit dc32d872cbeb56532bcea030255db9cd79bac7da":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/dc32d872cbeb5653...
- 04:38 PM Bug #6543 (Closed): Memory leak in uu_avl_pool_destroy
- A memory leak exists in uu_avl_pool_destroy: pthread_mutex_init (called by uu_avl_pool_create) without a correspondin...
- 02:01 PM Bug #6256 (In Progress): mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
- 01:42 PM Bug #6256 (Resolved): mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
- 12:17 PM Bug #6542 (New): Crash Dump sunos.kernel.panic
- Hello guys,
today at around 11am. CET I ran into an major kernel panic resulting in crash dump and full crash of m...
- 11:26 AM Bug #6541 (Closed): Pool feature-flag check defeated if "verify" is included in the dedup property value
- zfs_check_settable() is not quite doing its job when checking for required spa feature flags in the case of the new c...
- 10:36 PM Feature #6535 (Closed): Add pbind -e
- "git commit f285096a3146a243a565abdce1ba710a9ce24b0b":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/f285096a3146a243...
- 05:19 PM Feature #6540 (Closed): pam_unix_session needs to support nowarn option
- "git commit 3970ef31ccf022ca6d11dfb49d296ee0cbcd45a6":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/3970ef31ccf022ca...
- 03:36 PM Feature #6540 (Closed): pam_unix_session needs to support nowarn option
- some applications like gdm/sudo are getting messages from pam session management and there should be an way to silenc...
- 02:50 AM Bug #6537: Panic on zpool scrub with DEBUG kernel
- I now know what caused the pointer to be NULL. The scrub that caused the kernel panic was on a data pool that I had ...
- 09:46 PM Bug #6530 (Closed): login/login.c display_last_login_time(void) should implement better checks for data
- apparently 6057 does take care of this issue.
- 07:06 PM Bug #6539 (New): Variable 'len' is never used in zone_set_initname().
- The variable 'len' is set by the call to copyinstr() and then never used. In fact, the whole function seems a bit off...
- 05:57 PM Feature #6536: zfs send: want a way to disable setting of DRR_FLAG_FREERECORDS
- Webrev of proposed changes: http://cr.illumos.org/~webrev/andy_js/6536/
- 05:56 PM Feature #6536 (In Progress): zfs send: want a way to disable setting of DRR_FLAG_FREERECORDS
- 11:57 AM Feature #6536 (Closed): zfs send: want a way to disable setting of DRR_FLAG_FREERECORDS
- We recently ran into an issue where we were unable to zfs recv from systems with the fix for 6393 (zfs receive a full...
- 03:03 PM Bug #6537 (Closed): Panic on zpool scrub with DEBUG kernel
- On my T2000 (SPARC sun4v) running oi_151a8, I built a recent version of illumos and did an ONU. This procedure insta...
- 03:37 AM Feature #6535 (Closed): Add pbind -e
- Allow @pbind@ to execute a command via an @-e@ option, like @psrset@.
1. This makes @pbind@ more consistent with @...
- 10:09 PM Bug #6057 (Closed): login(1) "Last login" hostname is too short
- "git commit 6249f9725f411468c70516176806c553ac983270":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/6249f9725f411468...
- 10:01 PM Bug #6534 (Closed): Improve processor_bind(2) EINVAL description
- "git commit 43b03420337dfd6b23d347fb1a237f0554fcde98":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/43b03420337dfd6b...
- 09:50 PM Bug #6525 (Closed): nlm_unexport() should not call nlm_vhold_clean() with g->lock held
- "git commit b2b464a48ff6cc58978813dbfc2f622e2dab29ce":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/b2b464a48ff6cc58...
- 08:50 PM Bug #6534 (Closed): Improve processor_bind(2) EINVAL description
- The @processor_bind(2)@ manual states the following under the @EINVAL@ section:...
- 06:43 PM Bug #6525 (Pending RTI): nlm_unexport() should not call nlm_vhold_clean() with g->lock held
- 09:06 PM Bug #6532 (New): zdb crashes when libzfs_init fails
- On FreeBSD (I bet the same would apply to zol) if the zfs module is not loaded and/or fails to load zdb crashes badly...
- 07:11 PM Bug #6531 (Closed): Provide mechanism to artificially limit disk performance
- Often during development or testing it can be beneficial to add artificial latency to disk requests. The motivations ...
- 02:39 PM Bug #6521 (Closed): bootfs doesn't properly set page protection
- "git commit 337260d77469aa189d6cd8414435e8b4e9038853":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/337260d77469aa18...
- 02:39 PM Bug #6522 (Closed): cannot execute program stored on bootfs
- "git commit 043552b77d3f957bde149c52462bbe43c01041ef":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/043552b77d3f957b...
- 01:19 PM Bug #6483 (Closed): [PATCH] libgrubmgt missing dependency on libfdisk
- This was fixed by d50bcaae2118610560f2b107d0d282315e47e4e4.
- 08:12 PM Bug #6530: login/login.c display_last_login_time(void) should implement better checks for data
- Apparently the issue itself is actually triggered by incorrect 64bit time_t management in dilos, but I still think th...
- 07:45 PM Bug #6530 (Closed): login/login.c display_last_login_time(void) should implement better checks for data
console login shows: Last login: (null) from 192.168.225.1
apparently this "(null)" is NULL pointer returned by...
- 05:39 AM Bug #6529 (Closed): Properly handle updates of variably-sized SA entries.
- "git commit e7e978b1f75353cb29673af9b35453c20c2827bf":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/e7e978b1f75353cb...
- 10:41 PM Bug #6529 (Closed): Properly handle updates of variably-sized SA entries.
- During the update process in sa_modify_attrs(), the sizes of existing
variably-sized SA entries are obtained from sa...
- 05:29 PM Bug #1300: filename normalization doesn't work for removes
- I've fixed a bunch of issues with case & normalization across the different fs case types (sensitive, insensitive, mi...
- 04:31 PM Feature #6528 (Closed): need casesensitivity/normalization test cases for zfs-tests
- Add a basic set of casesensitivity/normalization test cases for zfs-tests, testing lookup/delete operations for diffe...
- 04:53 AM Bug #6527 (Closed): Possible access beyond end of string in zpool comment
- "git commit 2bd7a8d078223b122d65fea49bb8641f858b1409":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/2bd7a8d078223b12...
- 12:08 AM Bug #6527: Possible access beyond end of string in zpool comment
- 12:08 AM Bug #6527 (Closed): Possible access beyond end of string in zpool comment
- The 'check' pointer is incremented in both the for-loop's update statement,
as well as, in the body of the loop. Thi...
- 06:45 AM Bug #1300: filename normalization doesn't work for removes
- So it's not really "invisible" and will disappear if you remount the FS, it's DNLC getting in the way.
- 12:11 AM Bug #6525 (Closed): nlm_unexport() should not call nlm_vhold_clean() with g->lock held
- The nlm_unexport() calls nlm_vhold_clean() with g->lock held. It is a big no-no to call other non-trivial subsystems ...
- 03:28 PM Bug #6524 (New): event ports are broken with FIFOs
- fifofs provides two modes of operation - fastpath mode and streams mode. Fastpath implements a subset of fifo functi...
- 03:06 PM Bug #6522 (Closed): cannot execute program stored on bootfs
- The problem here is that we basically are always disallowing maps that are writable. However, if they are actually MA...
- 03:05 PM Bug #6521 (Closed): bootfs doesn't properly set page protection
- When bootfs is creating pages through its bootfs_getpage() VFS interface, it doesn't properly initialize the output p...
- 02:37 PM Bug #6520 (In Progress): ksh: sleep could wait forever
- The following hangs forever:...
- 03:00 PM Bug #6507: i386 makecontext(3c) needs to 16-byte align the stack
- Here is a more comprehensive test.
Without the fix:...
- 05:46 AM Feature #6516: pkgadm shouldn't use makeuuid from closed admin consolidation
- RB: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/121/
- 07:58 PM Bug #6518 (New): pkgadm message format is inconsistent with actual usage
- If we enable lint for pkgadm, we can see messages like this:...
- 01:59 PM Bug #6515: Race between nlm_do_free_all() and nlm_suspend_zone() might lead to corruption
- The function nlm_suspend_zone is also much more complex than it needs to be.
I really don't like what it's doing muc...
- 12:27 AM Bug #6515 (New): Race between nlm_do_free_all() and nlm_suspend_zone() might lead to corruption
- Both nlm_do_free_all() and nlm_suspend_zone() functions are adding hosts from nlm_hosts_tree into a private host list...
- 09:36 AM Bug #6517 (Feedback): ps(1) does not split formats specified by -o on commas or spaces
- 09:29 AM Feature #6516 (Closed): pkgadm shouldn't use makeuuid from closed admin consolidation
- pkgadm currently uses makeuuid to generate uids. Now we have uuidgen in illumos-gate, pkgadm should be switched to it.
- 11:37 PM Bug #6512: nlm_host_invalidate_binding() is never called
- I think that was supposed to be called after getting an existing binding and failing to contact the peer using that i...
- 05:14 PM Bug #6512 (New): nlm_host_invalidate_binding() is never called
- The nlm_host_invalidate_binding() functions is never called. We should either remove it, or call it.
- 10:41 PM Bug #6514 (Closed): AS_* lock macros simplification
- The @AS_*@ lock/unlock/etc. macros take both the address space pointer and a pointer to the lock (which is part of th...
- 08:58 PM Bug #6513 (Closed): partially filled holes lose birth time
- If a ZFS object contains a hole at level one, and then a data block is created at level 0 underneath that l1 block, l...
- 08:54 PM Bug #5358: ASSERT supported zio types for file and disk vdevs
- Matthew Ahrens wrote:
> Fix for this was pushed with duplicate bug 6494.
For easy linking: #6494
- 08:53 PM Bug #5358 (Closed): ASSERT supported zio types for file and disk vdevs
- Fix for this was pushed with duplicate bug 6494.
- 08:10 PM Bug #6495 (Closed): Fix mutex leak in dmu_objset_find_dp
- "git commit 2bad22584defe4667f99737e3158d336e4dcca11":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/2bad22584defe466...
- 08:09 PM Bug #6494 (Closed): ASSERT supported zio_types for file and disk vdevs
- "git commit f693d300fbefaa2bd9a229a874b5994532a30d87":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/f693d300fbefaa2b...
- 02:08 AM Bug #6511: Many packages are renamed to non-existing versions
- Here's the sort of error I was getting from running `pkg update -n -vvv osnet-incorporation@...':...
Also available in: Atom