From 2016-10-17 to 2016-11-15
- 07:09 PM Bug #7586 (Closed): remove #ifdef __lint hack from dmu.h
- The #ifdef __lint in dmu.h is ugly, and it would be nice not to duplicate it if we add other inline functions into he...
- 05:13 PM Bug #7585 (Closed): Clarify mac private properties must be strings
- Clarify in mc_setprop(9E) that MAC private properties must be strings due to limitations in the currently GLD. If int...
- 09:25 AM Feature #7584: Improve 'zpool labelclear' command
- Yes, sorry. I just wanted to avoid duplicating info. Here is what I originally posted (examples apply to FreeBSD).
- 09:05 AM Feature #7584: Improve 'zpool labelclear' command
- You should really describe the enhancement here, not refer to external bug tracker.
- 08:51 AM Feature #7584 (New): Improve 'zpool labelclear' command
- Following #6418 "zpool should have a label clearing command", find attached a patch that improves the 'zpool labelcle...
- 07:25 PM Bug #6412 (Closed): zfs receive: -u can be ignored sometimes
- "git commit 9185393f2919d8b897f6142d8a9fa0429c285dc1":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/9185393f2919d8b8...
- 05:19 PM Bug #7583 (Closed): vmxnet3s rx buffer allocations can result in system unresponsiveness
- We've had a number of customer problems related to vmxnet3s devices becoming unreachable over the network. The common...
- 05:14 PM Bug #7582 (Closed): vmxnet3s MAC callbacks erroneously return DDI_ return values
- Device callbacks for the MAC module are expected to return 0 for success, and a positive non-zero error code (errno) ...
- 05:12 PM Bug #7581 (Closed): merge vmxnet3s changes from open-vm-tools stable-10.0.x
- The latest version of open-vm-tools appear to have integrated some of the same changes that we made to our version of...
- 04:19 PM Bug #7580 (Closed): ztest failure in dbuf_read_impl
- We need to prevent any reader whenever we're about the zero out all the blkptrs. To do this we need to grab the dn_st...
- 11:55 AM Bug #5698: panic in mpt_sas: vmem_hash_delete(ffffff1aa3456000, 1, 8): bad free
- Marcel Telka wrote:
> Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
> > what is it base system?
> > how old mpt_sas?
> > will be better t...
- 11:10 AM Bug #5698: panic in mpt_sas: vmem_hash_delete(ffffff1aa3456000, 1, 8): bad free
- Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
> what is it base system?
> how old mpt_sas?
> will be better to know latest illumos revisio...
- 06:54 AM Bug #7579 (New): zoneadm manpage lists '-m copy' as general option for clone
- Snippet from the zoneadm manpage...
- 11:09 PM Bug #5698: panic in mpt_sas: vmem_hash_delete(ffffff1aa3456000, 1, 8): bad free
- what is it base system?
how old mpt_sas?
will be better to know latest illumos revision for this crash.
- 08:25 PM Bug #5698: panic in mpt_sas: vmem_hash_delete(ffffff1aa3456000, 1, 8): bad free
- Happened again today:...
- 06:04 PM Bug #7290 (Closed): ZFS test suite needs to control what utilities it can run
- "git commit 1d32ba663e202c24a5a1f2e5aef83fffb447cb7f":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/1d32ba663e202c24...
- 05:51 PM Bug #7576 (Closed): Print the correct size of loader.efi when failing to load it into memory.
- "git commit f4fb84c03b3f4c46dab36872e953dd3c27317c3a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/f4fb84c03b3f4c46...
- 04:14 AM Bug #7578: Fix/improve some aspects of ZIL writing.
- 04:14 AM Bug #7578 (Closed): Fix/improve some aspects of ZIL writing.
- After some ZIL changes 6 years ago zil_slog_limit got partially broken
due to zl_itx_list_sz not updated when async ...
- 01:45 AM Bug #6676 (Closed): Race between unique_insert() and unique_remove() causes ZFS fsid change
- "git commit 40510e8eba18690b9a9843b26393725eeb0f1dac":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/40510e8eba18690b...
- 08:28 PM Bug #7577 (Closed): mountd support to run on a fixed port
- See #7569 for motivation. This is fixing the same issue but for mountd instead of statd.
- 05:35 PM Bug #7547 (Pending RTI): rmalloc(9f) should mention rmallocmap_wait(9f)
- 11:21 AM Bug #7576 (Closed): Print the correct size of loader.efi when failing to load it into memory.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r296713
- 08:37 AM Bug #7575 (Closed): mdb autoformatter emits an unexpected leading \n when printing large, formatted strings
- Added code to check large, formatted strings for an embedded \n to suppress the leading \n if it is not needed.
- 08:33 AM Bug #7574 (Closed): boot slowness followed by panic while booting on KVM when no cpu tag is specified in virsh XML
- When booting on kvm2 or kvm4, a DE that has no cpu tag takes a very long time to actually boot, and then panics once ...
- 08:29 AM Bug #7573 (New): panic while starting CPU on KVM
- Running in KVM can sometime result in a spurious cyclic firing on a cpu that isn't totally initialized. If this happe...
- 08:27 AM Bug #7572 (Closed): vioif panic: qe->qe_indirect_next < qe->qe_queue->vq_indirect_num
- During testing for a fix to enable MSI-x interrupts on KVM virtio devices, I ran across the following panic:
- 08:22 AM Bug #7571 (Closed): non-present readonly numeric ZFS props do not have default value
- ZFS displays the default value for non-present readonly numeric (and index) properties. However, these properties def...
- 08:20 AM Bug #7570 (Closed): tunable to allow zvol SCSI unmap to return on commit of txn to ZIL
- Based on the discovery that every unmap waits for the commit of the txn to the ZIL, introducing a very high latency t...
- 05:57 AM Bug #6911 (Pending RTI): nfs4: unexpected permission denied
- 05:21 AM Bug #7569 (Closed): statd support to run on a fixed port
- A documented list of fixed network ports is needed when configuring firewall and IDS bypass rules. statd uses a rando...
- 02:59 AM Bug #7568 (New): illumos is not responding to Neighbor Solicitations sent to the solicited-node multicast address (icmpv6)
- (I've seen the behavior for both OmniOS and OpenIndiana).
illumos sends DHCPv6 Solicit messages. DHCPv6 server res...
- 09:57 PM Bug #7562 (Closed): iwn: Leading zeros in /etc/driver_aliases
- "git commit c1ee9883344fca863040db533419362e181c4d37":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/c1ee9883344fca86...
- 09:19 PM Bug #7562 (Pending RTI): iwn: Leading zeros in /etc/driver_aliases
- 07:23 AM Bug #7562 (Closed): iwn: Leading zeros in /etc/driver_aliases
- There are leading zeros in /etc/driver_aliases for the new iwn driver.
For example, I had to replace...
- 06:29 PM Feature #7567 (Closed): Netboot: allow both tftpfs and nfs in both pxeboot and loader.efi
- Import FreeBSD update:
- 05:36 PM Feature #7566 (Closed): Add kernel environment variables under smbios.system.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r303936
- 05:24 PM Feature #7565 (Closed): loader: report sector size and number of sectors in lsdev output for bios disks
- Import FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r303738
- 04:38 PM Feature #7564 (Closed): boot/forth Create a hook 'post-initialize'.
- Integrate FreeBSD updates:
- 04:21 PM Bug #7561 (Closed): boot/forth: spelling fixes.
- "git commit 288c4f44cc1aa236bc7977090bc97865aa640ccf":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/288c4f44cc1aa236...
- 03:15 PM Feature #5404: smbfs needs mmap support
- Getting this re-tested and ready for integration.
- 02:23 PM Bug #7563 (New): netstat shows STREAMS memory statistics incorrect
- On a high-load systems netstat -m shows the statistics incorrect.
In function m_report() the variable total_bytes ca...
- 08:32 PM Bug #7561 (Closed): boot/forth: spelling fixes.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r298831
- 07:53 PM Bug #7552 (Closed): Garbage collect the bswap routines from libstand.
- "git commit 0cfd5ff2ac90c4bdcb8581716c1a2cac17a5a7d4":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/0cfd5ff2ac90c4bd...
- 07:30 PM Feature #7554: libstand: add interface-mtu option
- Toomas Soome wrote:
> Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r297150
- 07:24 PM Feature #7560 (Closed): libstand: add DHCP param request
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r308129
- 06:54 PM Feature #7559 (Closed): pxeboot: Add nfs.read_size tunable.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r305588
- 12:41 PM Feature #6559 (Closed): port NetBSD firmload interface
- "git commit f73e0305a745f17c6a584c4470f99ea1e023657f":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/f73e0305a745f17c...
- 12:41 PM Feature #6757 (Closed): want AMRR support in net80211
- "git commit 976d66ab3c04344d31957f85ffb1600cf5847fc9":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/976d66ab3c04344d...
- 12:41 PM Bug #6758 (Closed): minor fixes in net80211
- "git commit 034536e9c476303015b9836aca06e46531705f2a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/034536e9c4763030...
- 12:41 PM Bug #1237 (Closed): port Intel WifiLink 4965/100/1000/2000/5000/6000 driver
- "git commit fd43cf6ea90d0f421f98ca45675340de695681ac":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/fd43cf6ea90d0f42...
- 12:21 PM Bug #7558 (Closed): libscf.h should provide constants for scf_type_to_string return values
- This just makes things nicer for consumers.
- 04:52 AM Bug #7557 (Closed): libstand: use NULL instead of zero for pointers.
- "git commit 00b631909040bb219a21436e55f74fc367c62176":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/00b631909040bb21...
- 11:51 PM Bug #7556 (Closed): libstand globals.c: Correct the comment.
- "git commit d72bf951ba184d757e3eb6a9483f909b29893197":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/d72bf951ba184d75...
- 09:25 PM Bug #7556 (Closed): libstand globals.c: Correct the comment.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=297191
- 10:18 PM Bug #7476 (Closed): lofi: rework for file unmapping
- "git commit b4844717b0519d67e223515aa4fae127fba8fcac":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/b4844717b0519d67...
- 10:13 PM Bug #7557 (Closed): libstand: use NULL instead of zero for pointers.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=298210
- 06:38 PM Bug #7553 (Closed): bug in libstand uuid_to_string
- "git commit dd5bccd7cf5f24c78ff320fd70b55522e4cdc406":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/dd5bccd7cf5f24c7...
- 02:05 PM Bug #7553 (Closed): bug in libstand uuid_to_string
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r300264
- 05:45 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- I'm not sure any of this is relevant though. You are -1'ing a change different from the one I've proposed.
- 05:44 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- In the case of a cross build you want the host version of libc to be used. These tools are part of the toolchain, an...
- 05:31 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- i know about smartos build env and they have a lot of issues and try to work on resolve it.
they try to fix his issu...
- 05:12 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- Have you seen how joyent build SmartOS? They have a strap/proto split. I'm doing something very similar. In my cas...
- 05:04 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- You probably don't need it.
- 04:57 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- Andrew Stormont wrote:
> If you want to know what caused this it's simple: it linked against a copy of libld without...
- 04:45 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- If you want to know what caused this it's simple: it linked against a copy of libld without a SONAME. If the symlink...
- 04:38 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- Andrew Stormont wrote:
> Before fix:
> After fix:
please show: elfdump -d /usr/bin...
- 04:33 PM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- Before fix:...
- 10:29 AM Bug #7550: sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/~webrev/andy_js/7550/
- 10:20 AM Bug #7550 (In Progress): sgs components are building against libraries outside of the proto area
- because some dev symlinks aren't being created.
- 03:43 PM Bug #5060: Assertion failure in iprb during watchdog reset
exactly the same problem here.
Is there any news?
Can I help you in any way?
- 02:44 PM Bug #7555 (Closed): libstand build is using non-gcc options
- Following options are not for gcc:
cc1: warning: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-knr-promoted-parameter"
- 02:33 PM Feature #7554 (Closed): libstand: add interface-mtu option
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=r297150
- 01:49 PM Bug #7552 (Closed): Garbage collect the bswap routines from libstand.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=297147
- 01:09 PM Feature #7551 (Closed): ficl: Implement uuid-to-string and uuid-from-string.
- Integrate FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=300080
- 01:07 PM Feature #7549 (In Progress): Add support for %S to libstand as well so /boot/loader and friends can use it.
- 08:57 AM Feature #7549 (Closed): Add support for %S to libstand as well so /boot/loader and friends can use it.
- Integrate FreeBSD change https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=300078
- 07:54 PM Bug #7548 (Closed): efinet_dev_print should honor verbose option.
- Integrate FreeBSD update https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS308195 for loader.
- 07:39 PM Bug #7547 (Closed): rmalloc(9f) should mention rmallocmap_wait(9f)
- In the rmalloc(9f) man page there is a list of all other resource map functions. The rmallocmap_wait(9f) is missing ...
- 06:24 PM Bug #7546 (Closed): usb_get_max_pkts_per_isoc_request(9F) thinks it is a different function
- The manual page for usb_get_max_pkts_per_isoc_request(9F) refers to usb_get_current_frame_number(9F) when talking abo...
- 05:57 PM Bug #7545 (Closed): zdb should disable reference tracking
- When evicting from the ARC, we manipulate some refcount_t's, e.g. arcs_size. When using zdb to examine a large amount...
- 05:56 PM Bug #7544 (Closed): power(9E) should refer to dev_ops(9S), not cb_ops(9S)
- The power(9E) manual page refers to cb_ops(9S) when it's actually defined as part of the dev_ops(9S) structure.
- 05:45 PM Bug #7543 (Closed): ::spa -h should show free space histogram for whole pool
- The MDB command "::spa -h" should be modified to show a histogram of free space for the entire pool.
- 05:32 PM Bug #7542 (Closed): zfs_unmount failed with EZFS_UNSHARENFSFAILED
- libshare keeps a cached copy of the sharetab listing in memory, which can become out of date if shares are destroyed ...
- 05:17 PM Bug #7541 (Closed): zpool import/tryimport ioctl returns ENOMEM because provided buffer is too small for config
- When calling zpool import, zpool does a few ioctls to ZFS.
zpool allocates a buffer in userland and passes it to t...
- 04:58 PM Bug #7540 (Closed): loader zfs should check all labels
- The current loader code does read pool data only from first label on disk. While in general it should be enough, stil...
- 04:56 PM Bug #7504 (Closed): kmem_reap hangs spa_sync and administrative tasks
- "git commit 405a5a0f5c3ab36cb76559467d1a62ba648bd809":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/405a5a0f5c3ab36c...
- 04:40 PM Feature #7539 (Closed): Chelsio Terminator 5 NIC driver for illumos
- Chelsio has provided updates to the cxgbe driver for illumos for the T5 series of parts, which we'd like to get integ...
- 09:21 AM Bug #5698: panic in mpt_sas: vmem_hash_delete(ffffff1aa3456000, 1, 8): bad free
- Another one (note: "leaked 8 bytes" just few seconds before the panic):...
- 06:29 AM Bug #7498 (Closed): snprintf is incorrectly annotated with PRINTFLIKE1
- "git commit 3c5da275f68706f8301ea6c616a098430d84a71a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/3c5da275f68706f8...
- 06:28 AM Bug #7503 (Closed): zfs-test should tail ::zfs_dbgmsg on test failure
- "git commit 55a13001fbd9772352bc050632ef966a249dc73b":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/55a13001fbd97723...
- 06:27 AM Bug #7502 (Closed): ztest should run zdb with -G (debug mode)
- "git commit c3c65d17f7b6689bbd6568a1a1fcc0c4a3bac127":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/c3c65d17f7b6689b...
- 06:26 AM Bug #7500 (Closed): Simplify dbuf_free_range by removing dn_unlisted_l0_blkid
- "git commit 653af1b809998570c7e89fe7a0d3f90992bf0216":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/653af1b809998570...
- 06:25 AM Bug #7496 (Closed): cmp_ds_cont has never worked
- "git commit 5dc1fd74a412d1fb1af3c2b8b3df3473b7588e14":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/5dc1fd74a412d1fb...
- 10:44 PM Bug #7538 (New): zpool destroy umount datasets if it's failed on destroy rpool
- I have DilOS, but i can reproduce it on smartos:
i have additional datasets on rpool for cores and crashes for red...
- 05:26 PM Bug #3821 (Closed): Race in rollback, zil close, and zil flush
- "git commit 43297f973a3543e7403ac27076490ab958a94b15":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/43297f973a3543e7...
- 05:24 PM Bug #7497 (Closed): prefetch_io.d performance monitoring script has an error
- "git commit 479ad5c2b44df79e321ef43d6f6e53bb3edab663":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/479ad5c2b44df79e...
- 01:05 PM Feature #7537 (Closed): want nextboot (one time boot) support
- Originally created by Andriy Gapon as https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7612.
The idea is to provide an mechanism for "...
- 07:46 PM Bug #7535 (Closed): need test for resumed send of top most filesystem
- Expand test coverage to include resumed send from the root of a pool.
- 11:22 AM Bug #1237 (Pending RTI): port Intel WifiLink 4965/100/1000/2000/5000/6000 driver
- 11:12 PM Feature #7534 (New): convert wifi drivers to use net80211 AMRR implementation
- The wifi drivers iwh, iwk, iwp, rum, rwd, rwn, ural, and wpi all have a private copy of the AMRR algorithm. They shou...
- 11:10 PM Feature #7533 (New): garbage-collect iwp
- With iwn in gate iwp will be quite useless, not attaching to any devices by default. Once we're confident iwn works i...
- 08:46 PM Bug #7531: Assign correct flags to prefetched buffers
- PR 222 : https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/222
- 06:35 PM Bug #7531 (Closed): Assign correct flags to prefetched buffers
As discussed (same subject) on developer[at]lists.open-zfs.org :
I found that some buffers that could be L...
- 03:38 PM Bug #7530 (Closed): Non-admin users unable to mount SMB shares
- When some directory between the system root and the share root is not accessible by the user mounting the share, it f...
- 03:33 PM Bug #7529: SMB shares with no permission for root fail after restart
- Yeah, we have a fix for this to upstream.
The problem here is that smbd drops all its privileges,
later elevating o...
- 02:36 PM Bug #7529 (Closed): SMB shares with no permission for root fail after restart
- SMB server was joined AD domain, then ZFS dataset was shared using smbshare=on property. After changing permissions o...
- 02:25 PM Bug #7528 (New): smbd running in zone cannot create .zfs/shares/<share> object
- Following error appears in smbd/server SMF log when used in zone:...
- 11:29 PM Bug #7490 (Closed): real checksum errors are silenced when zinject is on
- "git commit 6cedfc397d92d64e442f0aae4445ac507beaf58f":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/6cedfc397d92d64e...
- 07:52 PM Feature #4869: need libc secure enhancements for libressl
- AFAIK only explicit_bzero has been added so far.
- 05:49 PM Feature #4869: need libc secure enhancements for libressl
- I just tried to compile latest libressl-portable 2.5.0 and I was able to compile. Was this added in the meantime or d...
- 03:44 PM Bug #7527 (Closed): sparc build failed after secflags integration (#7029)
- 10:14 AM Bug #6911: nfs4: unexpected permission denied
- Review: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/248/
- 09:36 AM Bug #6911: nfs4: unexpected permission denied
- There are two separate, but tightly related bugs contributing to the issue:
* At the NFSv4 server side we do not n...
- 10:13 AM Bug #7200: no blocks must be born in a txg after a snapshot is created
- Something like the following, not even compile tested....
- 10:11 AM Bug #7200: no blocks must be born in a txg after a snapshot is created
- Perhaps, the destroy operation should remove the dataset from the dirty list?
Alternatively, we could try to isolate...
- 09:59 AM Bug #7199: dsl_dataset_rollback_sync may try to free already free blocks
- It seems that this problem occurs only in a very low probability scenario where two (or more) rollback sync-tasks for...
- 11:41 PM Bug #7518 (Closed): fcsm module's debug level default should be 0
- "git commit 98ea43c535d76898c524dae98b96ab1b055364d9":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/98ea43c535d76898...
- 11:41 PM Bug #7517 (Closed): acpica module prints duplicate table information in debug builds
- "git commit 585f4220433c0a9ca03f82a49e21e97aff60ed9a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/585f4220433c0a9c...
- 09:31 AM Bug #7526 (Closed): bzip2 should have way to hide the compression support
- Since the bzip2 is also shared with loader now and loader does not use compression, we need an way to hide the compre...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3821: Race in rollback, zil close, and zil flush
- Possibly related issue observed on FreeBSD: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=200592
- 09:29 AM Bug #7524 (In Progress): setting msgid=0 in log.conf makes all messages seem to come from "unix"
- 08:34 AM Bug #7524 (Closed): setting msgid=0 in log.conf makes all messages seem to come from "unix"
- Purely cosmetic, but somewhat annoying....
- 07:30 AM Bug #7523 (Closed): cmn_err format specifier is outdated
- cmn_err.h defines *printf() functions to be __KPRINTFLIKE, which maps the format they support to the definition of cm...
- 06:59 AM Feature #7388: Support -h <hostname> for ipadm DHCP
- The Windows DHCP/Active Directory DNS-compatible option is actually DCHP client option 81 for a Fully Qualified Domai...
- 10:36 PM Bug #7444 (Closed): fs/xattr.c should be more transparent
- "git commit 9b24702912cd165acd5682b2c0c853496d320536":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/9b24702912cd165a...
- 10:36 PM Feature #7443 (Closed): smbfs should present DOS attributes
- "git commit 28162916a3f5a19f85a16b70e708bbe9235fb7c0":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/28162916a3f5a19f...
- 10:11 PM Bug #7513 (Closed): sudden reboot when accessing bge2 on HP Gen9
- "git commit 67150631bf9ca4bc6c5535394eb0968ad069b6ab":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/67150631bf9ca4bc...
- 09:51 PM Bug #7520 (Closed): developer/acpi needs xsvc
- "git commit 24269d427bda92271c5cfcd63da446a70943c688":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/24269d427bda9227...
- 09:51 PM Bug #7521 (Closed): typo in acpidump(1M) man page
- "git commit 18955dd3b46b3187d4d629341aac848ac67b2ff4":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/18955dd3b46b3187...
- 06:39 PM Feature #7514: Want to know network link online times
- This should be exposed via kstats probably.
- 06:24 PM Bug #6499 (Closed): panic trying to write to the mountpoint of FS with nbmand=on
- "git commit b3286c381cbd4e3f42795916faab84945132bbc6":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/b3286c381cbd4e3f...
- 06:24 PM Bug #7454 (Closed): renaming of mount points should not be allowed
- "git commit cd00b393e31079bcde69cb2775a2a639eee9fd59":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/cd00b393e31079bc...
- 06:24 PM Bug #7482 (Closed): NFSv4 rename of open file fails when nbmand=on
- "git commit 3d4d3e7cf922f4234d4e564d9639b1f203561cf6":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/3d4d3e7cf922f423...
- 06:24 PM Bug #7492 (Closed): incremental build fails in $SRC/cmd/localedef
- "git commit 86cd95d530af3f6114d62965ed5d646783015345":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/86cd95d530af3f61...
- 12:37 AM Bug #6194 (Closed): potential leak of memory pointed to by 'rc_tags' in libfruraw
- "git commit 8c2118a549b481a22fb9226d58e50c775144c49a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/8c2118a549b481a2...
- 09:54 PM Bug #7521 (Closed): typo in acpidump(1M) man page
- "acpixtract(1M)" is erroneously referred to as "acpiextract(1M)"
- 07:48 PM Bug #7520 (Closed): developer/acpi needs xsvc
- acpidump requires /dev/xvsc in order to function, and that is provided by the xvsc driver from pkg:/driver/x11/xsvc
- 05:55 PM Bug #7495 (Closed): loader should boot pre-feature flags pools.
- "git commit 5e069aaf824cc0abc9835809924db4929507ee32":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/5e069aaf824cc0ab...
- 03:08 PM Feature #7519 (Closed): Add smbclient tests
- Integrate smbclient test from the old SUNWstc into usr/src/test
(upstream Yuri's work from illumos-nexenta)
- 12:54 PM Bug #7518 (Closed): fcsm module's debug level default should be 0
- fcsm module is too verbose by default, spamming log with useless internal information (on debug builds, that is), the...
- 12:50 PM Bug #7517 (Closed): acpica module prints duplicate table information in debug builds
- Notice that the same information is printed by ACPI CA code itself:...
- 12:46 PM Feature #4150 (Closed): update to acpica-20130823
- Not going to happen, superseded by #4498.
- 12:45 PM Feature #2962 (Closed): Upgrade of acpica from 20110527 to 20120320
- Not going to happen, superseded by #4498.
- 11:20 AM Bug #7516 (New): more leaks in libfruraw
- reported by Serghei Samsi:...
- 03:52 AM Bug #7515 (Closed): shouldn't be able to map PROT_EXEC object segments from noexec filesystems
- "git commit 87aa58a7ee8b4aa2bbcededb9414c2ecd0ca42ba":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/87aa58a7ee8b4aa2...
- 03:47 AM Bug #7515 (Closed): shouldn't be able to map PROT_EXEC object segments from noexec filesystems
- mmapobj(2) checks VFS_NOEXEC only in the case of executable files (ET_EXEC, or a.out files that aren't libraries).
- 10:01 PM Bug #7448 (Closed): ZFS doesn't notice when disk vdevs have no write cache
- "git commit 295438ba3230419314faaa889a2616f561658bd5":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/295438ba32304193...
- 06:03 PM Feature #7514 (New): Want to know network link online times
- I'd like to know what time a network interface got a link (in the gld, physical, sense). We don't seem to have that ...
- 05:17 PM Bug #6499 (Pending RTI): panic trying to write to the mountpoint of FS with nbmand=on
- 05:08 PM Bug #7513 (Closed): sudden reboot when accessing bge2 on HP Gen9
- I'm seeing a really weird issue with bge on a HP DL360 Gen9:
The system has 4 onboard bge NICs. When accessing bge...
- 11:45 PM Bug #7512 (Closed): Simplify the Makefiles in zfstest
- The Makefiles in zfstest contain lots of boilerplate, and when writing tests it's common to forget or typo a Makefile...
- 08:14 PM Bug #7506: epoll_create1 should toss EINVAL for invalid flags
- Yes, it was tested on OpenIndiana with latest illumos bits compiled and run in both NGZ and GZ.
- 03:10 PM Bug #7506: epoll_create1 should toss EINVAL for invalid flags
- Just to confirm: Your test was performed in a native illumos zone (or the GZ), not an LX-branded zone, right?
- 10:00 AM Bug #7506 (Closed): epoll_create1 should toss EINVAL for invalid flags
- While compiling Python 3.5 and running test suite, one test in test_epoll.py fails (
- 07:18 PM Bug #7511 (Closed): swapctl(SC_LIST) allocation nihilism
- The swapctl (and swapctl32) functions in the kernel allow, amongst other things, the return of the current list of at...
- 07:17 PM Feature #7510 (Closed): enable highres clock usage for non-privileged users
- Many applications on other systems allow non-privileged users to leverage the high resolution clock for timers. This ...
- 07:13 PM Bug #7509 (Closed): ::dtrace can yield no output
- If any CPU has an empty buffer, ::dtrace will yield no output due to the temporal rewrite.
- 07:12 PM Bug #7508 (Closed): panic during boot due to mixed MWAIT support
- Reported by dkasza via IRC and GH:...
- 03:48 PM Bug #6499 (In Progress): panic trying to write to the mountpoint of FS with nbmand=on
- 02:58 PM Bug #7475 (Closed): savecore should not go further if there is no dumpfile
- "git commit 222d1ab6ac935b870bc344025f6ac3e0613e2940":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/222d1ab6ac935b87...
- 02:58 PM Bug #6017 (Closed): savecore's messages about read errors are useless
- "git commit 0e06cf66748977451504da1dae14c0975c3d331a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/0e06cf6674897745...
- 10:55 AM Bug #6571: sas3flash cannot find HBAs
- I see the same problem on Openindiana 151a9 x86, neither -listall or -list in combination with -cpci address works.
- 10:08 AM Bug #7507: Ship LX interface headers in /usr/include/compat/linux
- Because they are already in illumos.
- 10:07 AM Bug #7507: Ship LX interface headers in /usr/include/compat/linux
- you can delivery it by userland package - why you need to do it by illumos?
- 10:05 AM Bug #7507 (New): Ship LX interface headers in /usr/include/compat/linux
- We deliver LX headers in /usr/include and that results in the following:
- software picks such interfaces, even th...
- 09:55 PM Bug #7505 (Closed): dtrace helpers leaked during fork when lwp_create fails
- When running our stress tests on NS we noticed leaks in dtrace subsystem which after 24 hours had gobbled up 1GB.
- 08:28 PM Bug #7504 (Closed): kmem_reap hangs spa_sync and administrative tasks
- We see long spa_sync(). We are waiting to hold dp_config_rwlock for writer. Some other thread holds dp_config_rwlock...
- 07:42 PM Bug #7503 (Closed): zfs-test should tail ::zfs_dbgmsg on test failure
- When a zfs-test fails, we should collect as much information as possible so that we can increase the chances to debug...
- 07:36 PM Bug #7502 (Closed): ztest should run zdb with -G (debug mode)
- Right now ztest executes zdb without -G, so when it has errors, the messages are often not very helpful:...
- 07:20 PM Bug #30 (Closed): Need iconv
- "git commit 48edc7cf07b5dccc3ad84bf2dafe4150bd666d60":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/48edc7cf07b5dccc...
- 07:09 PM Bug #7501 (New): Refactor spa_load_impl into several functions
- spa_load_impl is a monstrosity. It is currently over 700 lines long and makes it very hard to follow/debug the import...
- 05:00 PM Bug #7500 (Closed): Simplify dbuf_free_range by removing dn_unlisted_l0_blkid
- With the integration of:
Author: Alex Reece <alex@delphix...
- 04:51 PM Bug #7273 (Closed): nvme_identify() fails to identify controller sporadically
- Fixed by #7296.
- 03:43 PM Feature #7499 (New): Add support for AES GMAC
- Once #6239 is integrated, we can add support for the AES GMAC algorithm
- 03:24 PM Bug #7484 (Closed): Garbage in libscf.h makes dumb compilers cry
- "git commit 3db3a6b813432461e8e60af00e9ad6f0bf0d5eaf":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/3db3a6b813432461...
- 03:12 PM Bug #7498 (Closed): snprintf is incorrectly annotated with PRINTFLIKE1
- snprintf() is incorrectly annotated to be printf-like, because the first argument is indicated to be the format strin...
- 03:04 PM Bug #7497 (Closed): prefetch_io.d performance monitoring script has an error
- Running the "prefetch_io.d" dtrace script found in the zfs-test suite would result in the following error:
- 02:51 PM Bug #7496 (Closed): cmp_ds_cont has never worked
- The "cmp_ds_cont" function in the zfs-test suite ends with a call to "echo". As a result, any consumers of this funct...
- 11:35 AM Bug #7495 (Closed): loader should boot pre-feature flags pools.
- check_mos_features in loader zfs reader is returning an error from failed zap_lookup of DMU_POOL_FEATURES_FOR_READ, b...
- 12:48 AM Feature #6239 (In Progress): Add PKCS#11 v2.40 support
- 09:03 PM Bug #7494: gethostbyaddr_r does not support IPv6 addresses
- Here's the actual problem:
We're calling python's socket.gethostbyaddr() which results in a call to socket_gethost...
- 08:20 PM Bug #7494: gethostbyaddr_r does not support IPv6 addresses
- More inform IRC
No inet6 stuff plumbed, and everything is OK...
- 08:07 PM Bug #7494: gethostbyaddr_r does not support IPv6 addresses
- 07:46 PM Bug #7494: gethostbyaddr_r does not support IPv6 addresses
- Looks like the formatting got really messed up :( can't seem to edit it. Below is a more readable copy:
- 07:42 PM Bug #7494 (New): gethostbyaddr_r does not support IPv6 addresses
- gethostbyaddr() failure if IPv6 entry in ipnodes/hosts file or DNS!
- 06:36 PM Bug #7474 (Closed): loader should use bzip2 provided by OS
- "git commit f9227b3195a9c18631fd7189f610528ced15121a":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/f9227b3195a9c186...
- 06:36 PM Feature #7493 (Closed): ficl: want additional softwords
- "git commit 67ab13dcc8a263ef90b5607c54df109997849a2b":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/67ab13dcc8a263ef...
- 12:20 PM Feature #7493 (Closed): ficl: want additional softwords
- The forth dictionary in ficl is built partially in C and partially in forth softcore. To provide additional words, in...
- 03:50 PM Bug #6785 (Closed): nfs4_attr_cache deadlock
- "git commit 8395f20c6509566b33c66c5c8417be08f7455053":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/8395f20c6509566b...
- 01:16 AM Bug #7492: incremental build fails in $SRC/cmd/localedef
- The problem here is that the native directory may already exist, and
mkdir was invoked in a way that will fail the m...
- 10:22 PM Bug #7492 (In Progress): incremental build fails in $SRC/cmd/localedef
- 10:17 PM Bug #7492 (Closed): incremental build fails in $SRC/cmd/localedef
- An incremental build fails somewhat randomly like this:...
- 03:23 AM Bug #7430 (Closed): Backfill metadnode more intelligently
- "git commit af346df58864e8fe897b1ff1a3a4c12f9294391b":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/af346df58864e8fe...
- 03:13 AM Bug #7491 (In Progress): usr/src/lib/libfru is a mess
- noticed this while looking at #6194, usr/src/lib/libfru is a mess introducing all kinds of horrible custom rules for ...
- 10:45 PM Bug #7490 (Closed): real checksum errors are silenced when zinject is on
- When zinject is on, error codes from zfs_checksum_error() can be overwritten due to an incorrect and overly-complex i...
- 07:54 PM Bug #7489 (New): ld has core dump on sparc
- with hint in bug https://www.illumos.org/issues/6094 we have ld core dump on sparc with stack trace:...
- 07:32 PM Bug #7280 (Closed): Allow changing global libzpool variables in zdb and ztest through command line
- "git commit 0e60744c982adecd0a1f146f5637475d07ab1069":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/0e60744c982adecd...
- 06:59 PM Bug #7488 (Closed): bcopy and bzero should mind signed bits
- "git commit 5aaab1a49679c26dbcb6fb6dc25799950d70cc71":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/5aaab1a49679c26d...
- 06:56 PM Bug #7488 (Closed): bcopy and bzero should mind signed bits
- Several of the comparisons in the x86 kernel assembly bcopy() and bzero() implementations are making signed compariso...
- 06:50 PM Bug #7487: ld failed on sparc with relocation
- 06:47 PM Bug #7487 (Closed): ld failed on sparc with relocation
- 06:08 PM Feature #7052 (Closed): Want docs for basic form of GLDv3/mac
- "git commit 52d2369a11f8e7fbf16d9fb72f92a154cf982013":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/52d2369a11f8e7fb...
- 03:43 PM Feature #1527: SMB server in non-global zones
- Sorry, just noticed this while searching for something related.
The bind error is probably because the zone is missi...
- 09:42 AM Bug #6194: potential leak of memory pointed to by 'rc_tags' in libfruraw
- looks like rc_tags are actually unused there
- 06:16 AM Feature #7486 (New): Update libsasl from 2.1.15 Jul 15 2003
- The Sun-customized library hasn't been merged since Summer 2003.
This case is to merge the latest release plus mas...
- 03:02 AM Bug #7103 (Closed): failed test cli_root/zfs_snapshot/zfs_snapshot_009_pos
- "git commit 3bfdbb4947361851ca9626e6f9c967cdfa67a24e":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/3bfdbb4947361851...
- 02:48 AM Bug #6499: panic trying to write to the mountpoint of FS with nbmand=on
- More from Kevin:
OK, the non-debug panic makes sense too.
In vn_createat() it's in this code where it tried to cr...
- 02:44 AM Bug #6499: panic trying to write to the mountpoint of FS with nbmand=on
- Analysis (and fix) from Kevin Crowe
With a debug kernel this is panicing in vnode.c in an assertion on line 1494: ...
- 02:39 AM Bug #7485 (Closed): Panic while copying data to a mount point using dd command
- Sorry, dup of #6499
- 02:37 AM Bug #7485 (Closed): Panic while copying data to a mount point using dd command
- Steps to reproduce the panic (rpool/test is any not yet existing zfs filesystem):...
- 01:55 AM Feature #6396 (In Progress): remove SVM
- 12:34 AM Bug #7483 (Closed): SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- "git commit 6d1c73b5858fefc6161c7d686345f0dc887ea799":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/6d1c73b5858fefc6...
- 12:10 AM Bug #7360 (Closed): could be more forgiving of bad smbios tables
- "git commit 516627f338a630bcf9806a91aa873bbbae9a2fac":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/516627f338a630bc...
- 09:22 PM Bug #7481 (Closed): Update zoneinfo to 2016h
- "git commit c2d5ab8758c7f6619e844d75eea8b27d25c95469":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/c2d5ab8758c7f661...
- 05:18 PM Bug #7481: Update zoneinfo to 2016h
- Between when this bug was filed and its final review, 2016h came out.
- 03:48 PM Bug #7482 (In Progress): NFSv4 rename of open file fails when nbmand=on
- Out for review:
- 02:02 PM Bug #7407 (Closed): console.7d shouldn't be packaged in storage/svm
- "git commit dbee5b77e2f76e27050ec4705b67eda8af13099f":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/dbee5b77e2f76e27...
- 02:02 PM Bug #7468 (Closed): smbios`print_chassis() does a comparison which is always false
- "git commit d54e4739dac82a1ec2e41c84cf31866030ac5055":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/d54e4739dac82a1e...
- 11:45 PM Bug #7484: Garbage in libscf.h makes dumb compilers cry
- Webrev: http://cr.illumos.org/~webrev/andy_js/7484/
- 11:41 PM Bug #7484 (Closed): Garbage in libscf.h makes dumb compilers cry
- There are some questionable things libscf.h, like the explicit cast on string literals (why?) and the fact that scf_v...
- 06:52 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- Review board: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/240
After publishing it, I realised I missed the f_cr -> user_cr change a...
- 06:34 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- I am creating a CR right now and will incorporate your feedback and copyright.
- 06:29 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- That looks pretty good, but I think in the new function
smb_ofile_flush you should use of->f_cr rather than
- 05:47 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- How about the attached patch?
Should I submit a CR?
- 05:27 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- Unfortunately I don't have a network trace. This has happened just once in production.
The only information I have i...
- 01:27 PM Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- That's interesting. SMB ofiles on pipes don't have an SMB node, so it's expected that ofile->f_node is NULL here.
- 11:11 AM Bug #7483 (Closed): SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- A machine sharing a ZFS dataset using the kernel SMB implementation stops with this panic:...
- 04:21 PM Bug #6094: SPARC: gcc48 build: ld: warning: relocation warning: R_SPARC_WPLT30
- if we have LD build by gcc 5.4 and try to use workaround with map file, we have core dump:...
- 01:30 PM Bug #7103 (Pending RTI): failed test cli_root/zfs_snapshot/zfs_snapshot_009_pos
- 11:20 PM Bug #7480 (Closed): Update hwdata - 20161015
- "git commit d7b2fb57ba5939361f8cec5a36fd67a0a0ad4063":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/d7b2fb57ba593936...
- 08:44 PM Bug #7480 (Closed): Update hwdata - 20161015
- It's time to run "make update" and bump the illumos-gate hwdata.
- 11:18 PM Bug #7477 (Closed): secflags panic in shmem_lock
- "git commit a02406b914e6386bb2bc0fff011f0b5add5d9152":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/a02406b914e6386b...
- 05:15 PM Bug #7477: secflags panic in shmem_lock
- Original SmartOS bug report:
- 05:14 PM Bug #7477 (Closed): secflags panic in shmem_lock
- When issuing an SHM_LOCk shmctl, there's a panic in the new secflags bits:...
- 10:29 PM Bug #7482 (Closed): NFSv4 rename of open file fails when nbmand=on
- When enabling nbmand on a filesystem shared out by NFSv4, NFS 'RENAME' operations become inoperable: the RENAME retur...
- 09:33 PM Bug #7481 (Closed): Update zoneinfo to 2016h
- Subject says it all.
- 09:33 PM Bug #7427 (Closed): Double flock(3C) causes undue block
- "git commit 90221f9148b67fdc90178b67f9600b7bd4e3bc7c":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/90221f9148b67fdc...
- 05:24 PM Feature #7478 (New): shmat needs to honor the null mapping secflag
- Several pieces of the shm code is written in such a way that AS structures are operated upon when they lack a proper ...
- 05:02 PM Feature #7100 (Closed): allow vnics to be unfiltered in promiscuous mode
- "git commit 10a404923096d60a26c785c3cee15a5c364d51c0":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/10a404923096d60a...
- 07:50 AM Bug #6017 (In Progress): savecore's messages about read errors are useless
- 08:46 PM Bug #7418 (Closed): pfexec and the case of the missing error message
- "git commit 7d8cb570f5834dc4f535a463c1c0839a57ada912":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/7d8cb570f5834dc4...
- 03:48 PM Bug #7476 (Closed): lofi: rework for file unmapping
- There are few issues with unmapping file (lofiadm -d), first the unmapping is too optimistic about releasing the file...
- 02:41 PM Bug #7475 (Closed): savecore should not go further if there is no dumpfile
- if dumpfile/dumpdevice doesn't exist, savecore call logprint, which call raise_event, which tries to open dumpfile, f...
Also available in: Atom