From 2010-08-21 to 2010-09-19
- 03:51 PM Bug #234 (Resolved): Installer reports incorrect Gnome version (2.28)
- The summary page of the installer reports that Desktop (GNOME 2.28) will be installed rather than the 2.30 that will ...
- 01:14 PM Bug #199: OpenIndiana.org needs some pointers...
- Sorta-kinda fixed? =)
- 11:56 AM Bug #233 (Resolved): About OpenIndiana Dialog Displays Opensolaris
- On the panel click 'System' > About OpenIndiana
The Dialogue Box appears and the header says OpenSolaris
- 11:03 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- I had similar problems with image-update failing at thunderbird/mail; a switch to the italian mirror identified in Co...
- 02:54 AM Bug #232 (Closed): Networking failed after image-update
- Several network services including nwam, physical and netmask remained
in maintenance state after doing image-update...
- 08:09 PM Bug #230 (Closed): amp-dev is broken on oi_147
- c00p on IRC was unable to image-update his snv_134 system.
- 04:05 PM Bug #219 (Resolved): Upgrades from post snv_137 are not possible
- Fixed, updated repo oi_147_spin2 is available as tarball and via rsync.
- 06:26 AM Bug #219 (In Progress): Upgrades from post snv_137 are not possible
- The main repository and mirrors need to be synced with the new package information.
- 12:49 PM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- Another possibly corrupted file?
$ pfexec pkg image-update
DOWNLOAD PKGS F...
- 06:46 AM Bug #207 (Feedback): Problems upgrading from snv_134
- There are two different issues involved here, corrupt files in the CDN cache and problems connecting to the CDN serve...
- 07:11 AM Feature #228 (Closed): fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- Hi all
We have a bunch of Solaris boxes at work, and having fail2ban running on the Linux servers, I wanted that o...
- 03:48 AM Bug #227: OpenIndian b147 installation fails due to reboot
- This issue should be moved to the openindiana project.
- 02:02 AM Bug #227: OpenIndian b147 installation fails due to reboot
- OpenIndiana has reported the following :-
<OM Sep 18 09:18:40> System reports enough physical memory for installat...
- 01:24 AM Bug #227: OpenIndian b147 installation fails due to reboot
The OpenIndiana b147 installation is now proceeding correctly now, I deleted the old Solaris 2 partition with ...
- 01:05 AM Bug #227 (Resolved): OpenIndian b147 installation fails due to reboot
I am currently running Solaris 10 U5 on a Supermicro system (I have attached the output from the Device Drive ...
- 11:54 AM Feature #222: Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- As I have a vested interested in this, I'll take.
- 11:46 AM Feature #222 (Resolved): Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- This is an unfortunate side affect of the oracle sun acquisition. There needs to be a repository that we can get post...
- 10:08 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- Have found a possible solution, and tested it once.
Add a another preferred publisher for openindiana.org, the ita...
- 08:38 AM Bug #220 (Resolved): time slider not working
running time slider I get :
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 06:34 AM Bug #219 (Closed): Upgrades from post snv_137 are not possible
- The manifests for renaming opensolaris-welcome and the artwork packages specified the version as 137 instead of 147, ...
- 06:29 AM Bug #218: packages to add/remove
- For oi_147, my renames had 137 instead of 147, which prevented builds past 137 from upgrading.
- 06:22 AM Bug #218 (Resolved): packages to add/remove
- For the JDS consolidation the following packages need to be removed:
- 06:17 AM Bug #194: We need a wikipedia page
- I don't think we need a Wikipedia article. I think that we need to become successful enough that people who have noth...
- 12:29 AM Bug #213 (In Progress): bookmark in Firefox still points to old Launchpad bug tracker
- 11:55 PM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- I have a similar Problem: ...
- 11:58 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- I manged to the OpenIndiana installed early this morning(CET), but now I can't get it installed. There has been some ...
- 11:51 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- Similar issue here. image-update fails trying to resolve '~0~pkg.openindiana.org' (without 'origin' as originally rep...
- 10:45 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
What does "pfexec pkg publisher" show for you?
- 01:30 PM Feature #215 (Rejected): Default nsswitch.conf should try to use DNS
- The default nsswitch.conf only has 'hosts: files' and 'ipnodes: files'. Both the standard DHCP configuration and NWAM...
- 11:31 AM Bug #194: We need a wikipedia page
- The OpenIndiana wikipedia entry was created by BenTels
Another user, Cin...
- 11:02 AM Bug #213 (Resolved): bookmark in Firefox still points to old Launchpad bug tracker
- A bookmark in Firefox in b147 still points to old the Launchpad bug tracker, and should be updated to point to this b...
- 07:25 AM Bug #203: Keyboard configuration is not preserved across upgrades
- Ok I set the French kkbd layout with svcadm -s system/keymap.
Shouldn't the keyboard layout be automatically set aft...
- 07:01 PM Bug #211 (Resolved): distro-import doesn't create a slim_cluster
- The distro constructor, in its normal state, assumes that group packages defining installation images exist. An OI i...
- 04:17 PM Bug #209: distro-import leaves an unnaturally curtailed entire
- ... except that diff contained other working-copy changes I forgot I'd made. Only the distro-import/Makefile chunk i...
- 04:12 PM Bug #209 (Resolved): distro-import leaves an unnaturally curtailed entire
- The distro-importer generates entire based on all the consolidations listed in its inputs (either IPS or SVR4). Beca...
- 01:25 PM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- This is not a bug. This is the result of caiman changeset:...
- 10:00 AM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- It can be changed with a simple @usermod -P "Primary Administrator" <username>@, when you have gained root permission...
- 08:25 AM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- The /etc/user_attr for user 'jack' in the LiveCD doesn't have this problem. Confirmed issue exists on a installed sys...
- 06:45 AM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- su'ing to root (which forced me to change root's password) allowed me to update cjr's entry in /etc/user_attr, and pf...
- 06:41 AM Bug #204 (Closed): pfexec doesn't seem to work
- On OpenSolaris (snv_134):
uid=1002(cjr) gid=1002(cjr) groups=1002(cjr) [...]
pfexec id -a
- 12:36 PM Feature #208 (Closed): Support GPT
- OpenIndiana should be able to read/write and be installed to GPT-partitioned disks. Right now the Live ISO does not r...
- 11:37 AM Bug #207: Problems upgrading from snv_134
- i should also point out that this is not necessarily file-dependent. i eventually gave up on the image-update method...
- 11:28 AM Bug #207 (Closed): Problems upgrading from snv_134
- Installed OpenSolaris snv_134 from the osol-dev-134-x86.iso from genunix.org in an vmware esx virtual machine.
- 08:27 AM Bug #203: Keyboard configuration is not preserved across upgrades
- kdb is now configured by a SMF service (not /etc/default/kbd anymore) since b145....
- 06:25 AM Bug #203 (Resolved): Keyboard configuration is not preserved across upgrades
- After upgrade from snv_134, keyboard layout is sent as US-English when I have a French Keyboard.
Cannot find how to ...
- 08:08 AM Bug #205: Crash in package manager
- Please add the steps to reproduce it.
- 06:56 AM Bug #205 (Closed): Crash in package manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 06:47 AM Bug #200: up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird needed
- This is most likely caused by a mismatch between the Firefox binaries and the Firefox locales.
A workaround is uni...
- 04:44 AM Bug #200 (Resolved): up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird needed
- oi_147 does not contain up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird which leads to errors similar to this:
- 04:49 AM Bug #202 (Rejected): After first boot (after installation) - question on "Setup"
- This question is asked twice. First time while booting. Second time while installing and last time if you first boot ...
- 04:46 AM Bug #201 (Rejected): TimeSlider must not need "Root" Password
- If you login for the first time. you can su and change your password.
That's a fine thing, indeed.
- 07:09 PM Bug #199 (Resolved): OpenIndiana.org needs some pointers...
- ... to: www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana
- 03:51 PM Bug #194 (Resolved): We need a wikipedia page
- This should probably be fairly similar to the Illumos one:
- 03:10 PM Bug #192 (Resolved): Need to package mogrify the IPS vendor strings
- This was mentioned by someone:
Add a new pkgmog rule to transform the vendor settings in IPS legacy actions to say...
- 02:10 PM Bug #190 (Resolved): Need Release Notes
- 02:09 PM Bug #189 (Rejected): Need a Security Mailing List
- This will be used for security announcements.
- 06:55 PM Bug #167 (Rejected): something should depend upon pkg:/locale/en
- Much of the system (timeslider, svcs(1M), ...) is rather broken when the configured default locale is absent.
Also available in: Atom