From 2010-10-16 to 2010-11-14
- 08:18 PM Feature #222 (In Progress): Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- 08:16 PM Bug #192 (In Progress): Need to package mogrify the IPS vendor strings
- Adding a transform to pkg-gate's src/util/publish/set-publisher.transforms to enforce this for all imported packages.
- 08:06 PM Bug #233 (Resolved): About OpenIndiana Dialog Displays Opensolaris
- 07:59 PM Bug #241: Brasero 2.30.0 not work!!
- Resetting target (this will be fixed when JDS moves to a newer build).
- 07:58 PM Bug #261 (In Progress): groff has localization issues when calling man
- 07:57 PM Bug #200 (Resolved): up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird needed
- 07:49 PM Bug #379 (New): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
> Hi Albert,
> I might be missing something obvious in that article but in my case th...
- 07:10 AM Bug #414: openjdk build
- Update: apparently there is recently a bit of flux in the java.net websites.
I was finally able to build (after a...
- 11:25 PM Bug #414 (Closed): openjdk build
- Sorry, I haven't figured out how to add comments in the OpenIndiana WIKI as the keyword always fails...
How to get...
- 03:27 PM Bug #266 (Closed): virtualbox installation ignore usb enhancements
- Fixed upstream: http://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/33039
- 01:27 PM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- OpenIndiana currently delivers Firefox 3.6.8 so you must have installed it from a different source. If it is a contri...
- 10:38 AM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- Running OI b147 on an amd64 system. Whenever I try to download a file, Firefox crashes. It generates a core file, whi...
- 04:36 AM Bug #395 (Closed): Humster fails at start
- After update OpenSolaris to OpenIndiana hamster stopped to work.
- 01:30 PM Bug #388 (Resolved): problem with CUPS generating 10GB /var/adm/messages file
- I have an installation of OpenIndiana b147 and have configured my default network printer to be my HP Photosmart C628...
- 06:30 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Hi Albert,
I might be missing something obvious in that article but in my case the system is not accessible any mo...
- 08:49 AM Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Only the warnings are reproducible in oi_147:...
- 08:46 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Please force a crash dump as in http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1985/fvzni?a=view
This bug will probably be mov...
- 10:00 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
I am indeed still experiencing the symptoms (several times a week). Is there a "create a crash dump for analys...
- 11:01 AM Bug #379 (Resolved): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- This was fixed prior to the tap to ON being turned off, so oi_147 already includes the change: http://hg.openindiana....
- 09:37 AM Bug #379 (Closed): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
I am desperatly waiting for a patch for
- 10:07 AM Bug #375 (Closed): oi_147 kernel panic (pidgin)
- I got the kernel panic, just few seconds after I received message via pidgin.
From the /var/adm/messages...
- 11:30 PM Bug #373 (Closed): net-snmp should not depend on snmpdx bits
- net-snmp package depends on system/managment/snmp/sea/sea-config
This is wholly unacceptable. This package needs ...
- 10:10 AM Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Please assing/relocate this to openindiana...
- 10:07 AM Bug #372 (Closed): console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- console-kit-daemon: [ID 702911 daemon.crit] CRITICAL: file dbus-gproxy.c: line 2084: assertion `DBUS_IS_G_PROXY ...
- 11:20 PM Bug #366: pkg is missing version numbers for most packages
- As discussed in #oi-dev last night, here are some other packages I noticed:...
- 08:57 AM Bug #366: pkg is missing version numbers for most packages
- "0.5.11" is the shorthand used for "Package built for SunOS 5.11, and we haven't yet figured out a better version num...
- 07:40 AM Bug #366 (Closed): pkg is missing version numbers for most packages
- When going through the list of packages available (pkg list -a) I noticed that the majority of them have the version ...
- 02:33 PM Feature #277: No easy way to configure VPN
- We don't include OpenVPN or a PPTP client, although there is built-in support for IPSec (unclear if it's easily manag...
- 01:25 PM Bug #367: X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Even though it's apparently not reproducible in Solaris 10 when the same driver versions are used, there's likely not...
- 08:37 AM Bug #367 (Closed): X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- When X is configured to use nvidia drivers, it hangs on start-up and the following error message is logged to "Xorg.0...
- 09:37 PM Bug #276: error when attempting to eject DVD from drive
- I have upgraded three very different systems from build 134 to OpenIndiana (build 147), and have installed a clean Op...
- 08:52 AM Bug #275: Core dump on ntfs-3g
- I tried, but it seems there is no way to compile it, both with gcc and sunstudio, maybe I am doing somtething wrong, ...
- 07:08 AM Bug #271 (Rejected): passwd alone after sudo/pfexec changes original users's password
- passwd(1) does not work like this on Solaris, when called without arguments it changes the password of the user which...
- 06:22 AM Bug #291 (Rejected): Missing branding on configuration of zone
- sysidtool(1M) is closed source and provided under the OpenSolaris Binary License which does not allow modification. S...
- 04:49 PM Bug #199 (In Progress): OpenIndiana.org needs some pointers...
- http://openindiana.org/bugs and http://bugs.openindiana.org/ now redirect to http://www.illumos.org/projects/openindi...
- 02:09 AM Bug #199: OpenIndiana.org needs some pointers...
- I think, at least http://opensolaris.org/bugs should present, because it is mentioned in OpenIndiana Installer Promo....
- 04:44 PM Bug #201 (Rejected): TimeSlider must not need "Root" Password
- time-slider has always relied on root privileges which were provided through the "Primary Administrator" profile assi...
- 04:44 PM Bug #275 (Rejected): Core dump on ntfs-3g
- You need to rebuild SUNWfusefs or SFEfusefs on OpenIndiana, the driver binary for b134 is not compatible with b147.
- 04:39 PM Feature #256 (Closed): Need ability to move or copy bugs to illumos-gate project
- 04:23 PM Feature #256 (Rejected): Need ability to move or copy bugs to illumos-gate project
- 04:26 PM Bug #307: Unable to switch Language with keyboard hotkeys
- If this isn't fixed in oi_148 by g11n updates, I'll look into it further.
- 12:55 PM Bug #284 (Rejected): time slider not working
- The time-slider-cleanup cronjob seems to be a leftover from the upgrade, it should have been deleted. Please remove i...
- 06:10 AM Feature #277: No easy way to configure VPN
- It's not necessarily a nice way of doing it, but the OpenVPN client from Blastwave works fine ...
- 11:14 AM Bug #272: USB issues with OpenIndiana b147
- Good Evening Albert,
When I turned on my computer today, the USB keyboard could not be used to enter my username/p...
Also available in: Atom