From 2010-10-24 to 2010-11-22
- 07:34 PM Bug #218 (Resolved): packages to add/remove
- I think this is all covered. I kept the renames of everything in 148 to "os-backgrounds" "os-welcome", etc. though.
- 08:21 AM Bug #167: something should depend upon pkg:/locale/en
- I think this is an installer problem. Also there are now many other reasonable locale choices.
I'm moving this t...
- 04:53 AM Bug #415 (Closed): pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org broken
- pfexec pkg refresh --full
pkg search -l /usr/lib/libreadline.so.5
INDEX ACTION VALUE PACK...
- 04:44 AM Bug #205: Crash in package manager
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Package Manager
2. Push "Updates" button, after checking updates, package manager won't...
- 08:18 PM Feature #222 (In Progress): Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- 08:16 PM Bug #192 (In Progress): Need to package mogrify the IPS vendor strings
- Adding a transform to pkg-gate's src/util/publish/set-publisher.transforms to enforce this for all imported packages.
- 08:06 PM Bug #233 (Resolved): About OpenIndiana Dialog Displays Opensolaris
- 07:59 PM Bug #241: Brasero 2.30.0 not work!!
- Resetting target (this will be fixed when JDS moves to a newer build).
- 07:58 PM Bug #261 (In Progress): groff has localization issues when calling man
- 07:57 PM Bug #200 (Resolved): up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird needed
- 07:49 PM Bug #379 (New): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
> Hi Albert,
> I might be missing something obvious in that article but in my case th...
- 07:10 AM Bug #414: openjdk build
- Update: apparently there is recently a bit of flux in the java.net websites.
I was finally able to build (after a...
- 11:25 PM Bug #414 (Closed): openjdk build
- Sorry, I haven't figured out how to add comments in the OpenIndiana WIKI as the keyword always fails...
How to get...
- 03:27 PM Bug #266 (Closed): virtualbox installation ignore usb enhancements
- Fixed upstream: http://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/33039
- 01:27 PM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- OpenIndiana currently delivers Firefox 3.6.8 so you must have installed it from a different source. If it is a contri...
- 10:38 AM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- Running OI b147 on an amd64 system. Whenever I try to download a file, Firefox crashes. It generates a core file, whi...
- 04:36 AM Bug #395 (Closed): Humster fails at start
- After update OpenSolaris to OpenIndiana hamster stopped to work.
- 01:30 PM Bug #388 (Resolved): problem with CUPS generating 10GB /var/adm/messages file
- I have an installation of OpenIndiana b147 and have configured my default network printer to be my HP Photosmart C628...
- 06:30 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Hi Albert,
I might be missing something obvious in that article but in my case the system is not accessible any mo...
- 08:49 AM Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Only the warnings are reproducible in oi_147:...
- 08:46 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Please force a crash dump as in http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-1985/fvzni?a=view
This bug will probably be mov...
- 10:00 AM Bug #379: Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
I am indeed still experiencing the symptoms (several times a week). Is there a "create a crash dump for analys...
- 11:01 AM Bug #379 (Resolved): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- This was fixed prior to the tap to ON being turned off, so oi_147 already includes the change: http://hg.openindiana....
- 09:37 AM Bug #379 (Closed): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
I am desperatly waiting for a patch for
- 10:07 AM Bug #375 (Closed): oi_147 kernel panic (pidgin)
- I got the kernel panic, just few seconds after I received message via pidgin.
From the /var/adm/messages...
- 11:30 PM Bug #373 (Closed): net-snmp should not depend on snmpdx bits
- net-snmp package depends on system/managment/snmp/sea/sea-config
This is wholly unacceptable. This package needs ...
- 10:10 AM Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Please assing/relocate this to openindiana...
- 10:07 AM Bug #372 (Closed): console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- console-kit-daemon: [ID 702911 daemon.crit] CRITICAL: file dbus-gproxy.c: line 2084: assertion `DBUS_IS_G_PROXY ...
Also available in: Atom