From 2010-11-04 to 2010-12-03
- 01:42 AM Bug #395 (Closed): Humster fails at start
- 01:28 AM Bug #305 (Resolved): evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- 09:55 AM Support #426 (Rejected): updating SFW 153
- You need to rebase the patches on top of the newer SFW, you can do that either manually or using the rebase extansion...
- 09:36 AM Bug #305: evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- For reference, this seems to be fixed is in JDS b153: http://hg.openindiana.org/spec-files/rev/ca41f1b62ef9
- 07:14 PM Bug #428 (Rejected): "System detected 32 cpus, but "... on live media
- When booting from live media on even a UP machine, the odd message, "System detected 32 cpus, but only 1 cpu(s) were ...
- 11:10 PM Support #426 (Rejected): updating SFW 153
- not so familiar with mercurial,
I did a hg clone http://hg.openindiana.org/sfw-gate
and I'd like to merge in mq_sfw...
- 08:08 AM Bug #395: Humster fails at start
- It's problem of old database format. Hamster run successfully after database deletion.
- 07:34 PM Bug #218 (Resolved): packages to add/remove
- I think this is all covered. I kept the renames of everything in 148 to "os-backgrounds" "os-welcome", etc. though.
- 08:21 AM Bug #167: something should depend upon pkg:/locale/en
- I think this is an installer problem. Also there are now many other reasonable locale choices.
I'm moving this t...
- 04:53 AM Bug #415 (Closed): pkg:/email@example.com broken
- pfexec pkg refresh --full
pkg search -l /usr/lib/libreadline.so.5
INDEX ACTION VALUE PACK...
- 04:44 AM Bug #205: Crash in package manager
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Package Manager
2. Push "Updates" button, after checking updates, package manager won't...
- 08:18 PM Feature #222 (In Progress): Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- 08:16 PM Bug #192 (In Progress): Need to package mogrify the IPS vendor strings
- Adding a transform to pkg-gate's src/util/publish/set-publisher.transforms to enforce this for all imported packages.
- 08:06 PM Bug #233 (Resolved): About OpenIndiana Dialog Displays Opensolaris
- 07:59 PM Bug #241: Brasero 2.30.0 not work!!
- Resetting target (this will be fixed when JDS moves to a newer build).
- 07:58 PM Bug #261 (In Progress): groff has localization issues when calling man
- 07:57 PM Bug #200 (Resolved): up-to-date l10n packages for Firefox and Thunderbird needed
- 07:49 PM Bug #379 (New): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- Jan-Peter Koopmann wrote:
> Hi Albert,
> I might be missing something obvious in that article but in my case th...
- 07:10 AM Bug #414: openjdk build
- Update: apparently there is recently a bit of flux in the java.net websites.
I was finally able to build (after a...
- 11:25 PM Bug #414 (Closed): openjdk build
- Sorry, I haven't figured out how to add comments in the OpenIndiana WIKI as the keyword always fails...
How to get...
- 03:27 PM Bug #266 (Closed): virtualbox installation ignore usb enhancements
- Fixed upstream: http://www.virtualbox.org/changeset/33039
- 01:27 PM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- OpenIndiana currently delivers Firefox 3.6.8 so you must have installed it from a different source. If it is a contri...
- 10:38 AM Bug #399 (Rejected): Firefox Crashes
- Running OI b147 on an amd64 system. Whenever I try to download a file, Firefox crashes. It generates a core file, whi...
Also available in: Atom