From 2010-11-20 to 2010-12-19
- 11:24 PM Bug #542: Download page should show hashes
- N2Deep N2Deep wrote:
> I also would like to see the checksum files themselves say:
> image name <checksum>
- 09:43 PM Bug #542: Download page should show hashes
- I personally fell victim to mis-matched checksums that were "cached" on the dlc.
I have updated the main download ...
- 09:27 PM Bug #544: BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- I won't rule out bge entirely as there were (previously tested) changes to the driver in oi_148. Can you try booting ...
- 09:20 PM Feature #228: fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- Triaging feature request. A spec file can be submitted to OIAC and/or SFE to address this.
- 09:18 PM Bug #190 (Resolved): Need Release Notes
- Addressed for oi_148.
- 09:15 PM Bug #560: nwamd - unable to assign static IPv6 address as stated in manual
- This is just a consequence of man pages not being updated, @/etc/nwam/llp@ is not used for NWAM Phase I; see Oracle d...
- 04:04 AM Bug #560 (New): nwamd - unable to assign static IPv6 address as stated in manual
- After installing b148-text the nwamd manual states:
"A static IP address can be configured by changing the line in...
- 08:16 AM Bug #558: live usb gets to grub but doesn't boot
- Well, since I noticed that most operations started dumping core (even /usr/bin/ls), I prepared to abandon the fight.....
- 12:00 AM Bug #558 (Rejected): live usb gets to grub but doesn't boot
- After what seemed to be a near effortless upgrade from b134a to b148 OpenIndiana, I had upgraded the nvidia driver to...
- 07:34 AM Bug #496: heraia's interface is partially localized correctly
- Good catch. @/usr/gnu/bin/msgfmt@ is used. However when @/usr/bin/msgfmt@ (by exporting @MSGFMT@ environment variable...
- 02:30 AM Bug #546: Can not log in after update to OI b148
- This is what happens when I try single user mode without splashimage:
WARNING: cpu0: failed to update microco...
- 01:28 AM Bug #559 (Closed): ipadm man page does not exist
- The ipadm program is available and functional, but there is no man page available when "man ipadm" is executed.
- 09:14 PM Bug #253 (Feedback): popup mount volume warning
- Can't reproduce this in oi_148.
- 09:08 PM Bug #546: Can not log in after update to OI b148
- Is the password rejected?
At the GRUB menu, press 'e' to edit the GRUB entry for oi_148. Highlight and delete the @s...
- 04:31 AM Bug #546 (Closed): Can not log in after update to OI b148
- I just updated my Open Indiana machine from b147 to b148. After a reboot I can not login with my usual user or even r...
- 09:00 PM Bug #543: Hash files should be in appropriate format for md5sum -c
- We use @digest@ rather than GNU coreutils to generate hashes. As they are for individual files, I'm not terribly comp...
- 08:53 PM Feature #548 (Rejected): OI_148: Migrate to SFW_155 or later
- 10:10 AM Feature #548 (Rejected): OI_148: Migrate to SFW_155 or later
- The server packages in SFW_155 were updated to recent versions
of open source software important for software develo...
- 08:49 PM Bug #539 (Closed): OI_148: Printer preferences GUI fails to load
- 04:15 PM Bug #551: USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- This issue is not USB related and also not limited to this modell. /pci@0,0/pci-ide@1f,2/ide@0/cmdk@0,0 is the SATA d...
- 01:12 PM Bug #551 (Resolved): USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- On a Dell Precision M6300 (a laptop) where previous OpenSolaris builds worked very well, the USB image for oi_148 has...
- 09:24 AM Bug #547 (Resolved): Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- Chaos ensues...
- 09:17 PM Bug #544: BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- Sorry for the mistake, it seems that the problem is not the bge0 driver...this time I booted adding "-m verbose", "-v...
- 08:51 PM Bug #544 (Resolved): BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
After updating oi_147 to oi_148, the system hangs when booting, immediately after the message:
- 06:49 PM Bug #543 (Rejected): Hash files should be in appropriate format for md5sum -c
- Subject says it all. The .md5 and .sha1 files should be in the format required for md5sum -c or sha1sum -c - namely <...
- 06:47 PM Bug #542 (Closed): Download page should show hashes
- The download page (http://openindiana.org/download/) should have the hashes shown directly - one proper source for th...
- 05:58 PM Bug #541 (Resolved): LiveCD won't boot on Lenovo T61p
- This laptop has been running OpenSolaris 134b and oi_147 using package manager.
Install doesn't recognize built-in...
- 05:14 PM Bug #489: Evolution/Exchange hangs loading folder contents
- Update/Migrate to JDS NEVADA_155 or later.
- 11:49 AM Feature #540 (Closed): OI_148 Update Nvidia driver to 260.19.29
- The newer Nvidia 260.19.29 driver adds support for the newer professional Quadro GFX cards such as:
- 11:28 AM Bug #367: X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Requires DMA KVA fix per Oracle's bugster CR 7001754.
- 10:52 AM Bug #539 (Closed): OI_148: Printer preferences GUI fails to load
Result: Message 'desktop-print-management prefs is not available from cups print service".
- 10:28 AM Bug #537 (Closed): time-slider is snapshotting swap and dump after upgrading to oi_147
- As background, this is a x86 system that's been upgraded from OpenSolaris snv_133, and the time-slider configuration ...
- 10:47 AM Feature #532 (New): Installer support for ZFS compression
- Caiman should support ZFS compression and (for @gui-install@) adjust the minimum required disk space accordingly.
- 07:49 AM Bug #373: net-snmp should not depend on snmpdx bits
- Thanks. I can probably nuke the snmp-sea-config package then.
- 01:53 AM Bug #522: text installer - references to the missing zones
- It seems to be related to this bug on the OSOL tracker: https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=10542
- 12:27 AM Bug #522: text installer - references to the missing zones
- From /var/adm/messages.0 after reboot:...
- 12:00 AM Bug #522 (Closed): text installer - references to the missing zones
- From IRC channel:...
- 12:45 AM Bug #496: heraia's interface is partially localized correctly
- This is probably an issue with how your application was built. *.mo is a binary msgfmt catalog, did you use the corre...
- 12:37 AM Bug #254 (Resolved): auditset SMF not able to start in non-global zones
- 12:37 AM Bug #495 (Resolved): oi_148 and illumos-gate
- Fixed in respin of oi_148.
- 12:22 AM Bug #245: can not lock screen if X screen saver is disabled
- (Finally confirmed now that oi_148 has working xscreensaver). There actually appears to be a bug with the "Disable Sc...
- 12:16 AM Bug #523 (Closed): io_148 (text) install BE is called 'solaris'...
- io_148 (text) install BE is called 'solaris' and it should be called 'openindiana'....
- 12:11 AM Bug #428 (Rejected): "System detected 32 cpus, but "... on live media
- Nevermind, apparently VirtualBox sucks.
- 10:48 PM Bug #316 (Resolved): dtruss still uses syscall::utime:return
- Fixed in the oi_148 respin.
- 10:48 PM Bug #373 (Closed): net-snmp should not depend on snmpdx bits
- 10:47 PM Bug #373 (Resolved): net-snmp should not depend on snmpdx bits
- Huh, this was already fixed in oi_147.
- 12:04 PM Bug #495: oi_148 and illumos-gate
- I'll address this as part of the upcoming repo respin for 148.
- 06:46 AM Bug #511 (Closed): installer needs release notes URL
- Duplicate of 190
- 03:45 AM Bug #511 (Closed): installer needs release notes URL
- First page of OI installer from LiveCD shows button
"Release notes" which points to Oracle Solaris Express 11 RN
- 08:21 AM Feature #488: VLC player
- Removing category per request of estibi on IRC.
- 11:32 AM Bug #496 (Closed): heraia's interface is partially localized correctly
- Heraia uses a gtkbuilder interface. Part of it is from gtk's defaults (New, open, ...). The rest of the interface is ...
- 11:24 AM Bug #495: oi_148 and illumos-gate
- This is a result of:
@/usr/include/net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h:#define HAVE_CPP_UNDERBAR_FUNCTION_DEFINED 1@
- 05:57 AM Bug #495: oi_148 and illumos-gate
- I'm able to build the same gate revision using oi_147 (base system) updated to illumos r13254 (debug build).
- 04:11 AM Bug #495 (Closed): oi_148 and illumos-gate
- Illumos-gate's nightly fails on oi_148:
Tested on illumos-gate revision 13254 ...
- 01:18 AM Feature #493 (Closed): RFE: LDAP server: OpenDS/OpenDJ in the repository
- OpenDS is an open source community project building a free and comprehensive next generation directory service, based...
- 10:27 PM Bug #448: Menu: [System][Pref][Print] error: "desktop-print-management-prefs is not available from cups print service"
- @desktop-print-management-prefs@ is the application displaying the error message. CUPS is the default print service a...
- 10:18 PM Bug #489: Evolution/Exchange hangs loading folder contents
- It doesn't get as far as listing folders for me. When I select "Send/Receive Mail" the progress window says "Opening ...
- 01:23 PM Bug #489 (Closed): Evolution/Exchange hangs loading folder contents
- Filed also on https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=636924
Here's the initial description, for convenience:Trie...
- 01:55 PM Bug #305 (Resolved): evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- 01:24 PM Bug #305: evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- I _think_ it's safe to say this issue is resolved, and that the
issue with the latest Evolution/Exchange in oi_148 i...
- 07:18 AM Bug #305 (New): evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- Reopen and resetting target, problems accessing exchange servers have not been resolved.
- 11:00 AM Feature #488 (Resolved): VLC player
- VLC is the most popular open-source multimedia framework.
It would be really nice to see VLC in the repository.
- 06:05 AM Bug #213 (Resolved): bookmark in Firefox still points to old Launchpad bug tracker
- 06:04 AM Bug #287: We are using the stock X cursors by default
- Resolved for the release following oi_148.
- 05:45 AM Bug #287 (Resolved): We are using the stock X cursors by default
- 08:15 PM Bug #448 (Resolved): Menu: [System][Pref][Print] error: "desktop-print-management-prefs is not available from cups print service"
- When I use the Menu [System][Pref][Print] I get this error:
"desktop-print-management-prefs is not available from c...
- 08:09 PM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- Albert Lee wrote:
> Interim solution for oi_148 is to set the root password in the installer. Keeping this bug open,...
- 03:27 PM Bug #204: pfexec doesn't seem to work
- Interim solution for oi_148 is to set the root password in the installer. Keeping this bug open, but reducing priority.
- 04:54 PM Bug #220 (Feedback): time slider not working
- Unable to reproduce this, can you test oi_148?
- 04:52 PM Bug #202 (Rejected): After first boot (after installation) - question on "Setup"
- Closed because of no feedback.
- 04:50 PM Bug #263 (Resolved): useradd is unable to create home directory
- Fixed in oi_148 along with its related bugs.
- 04:46 PM Bug #205 (Feedback): Crash in package manager
- Can't reproduce on oi_148.
- 04:44 PM Bug #447 (Closed): pkg fix reports hash mismatch against lib/libc.so.1
- pkg fix reports an Elfhash mismatch against lib/libc.so.1 but as this is mounted against a hwcap it is unlikely ever ...
- 04:40 PM Bug #446 (Resolved): pkg fix reports errors in cups after reboot
- pkg fix reports errors in cups after reboot...
jt@oidev0:~$ pfexec pkg fix cups
- 04:38 PM Bug #445 (New): pkg fix reports errors in SUNWcs after reboot
- After reboot pkg fix will report errors in SUNWcs that it will let you fix...
jt@oidev0:~$ pfexec pkg fix SUNWcs
- 03:55 PM Bug #283 (Closed): Package manager fails after search update
- Closed as duplicate of #205.
- 03:43 PM Bug #261 (Resolved): groff has localization issues when calling man
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:43 PM Bug #254: auditset SMF not able to start in non-global zones
- Fixed in oi_148. #443 created for illumos.
- 03:39 PM Bug #235 (Resolved): SMF Service reports zfssnap-roleadd in maintenance state
- Fixed in oi_148. illumos will have slightly different property group name (no underscores) to match snv_151 behaviour.
- 03:37 PM Bug #237 (Resolved): Evolution Crashes
- Seems fixed in oi_148.
- 03:34 PM Bug #287: We are using the stock X cursors by default
- For some reason, the theme update didn't work. Will retarget this for the next full release.
- 03:33 PM Feature #288 (Resolved): New homedirs should have auto_home entries
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:32 PM Bug #293 (Resolved): useradd/del/mod should be ZFS-aware
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:32 PM Bug #246 (Resolved): latencytop still OpenSolaris branded
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:32 PM Bug #238 (Resolved): powertop still OpenSolaris branded
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:31 PM Bug #192 (Resolved): Need to package mogrify the IPS vendor strings
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:31 PM Feature #222 (Resolved): Missing Postgresql from pkg repos
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:30 PM Bug #255 (Resolved): Java SSL crypto problems
- Fixed on oi_148.
- 03:29 PM Bug #211 (Resolved): distro-import doesn't create a slim_cluster
- 03:29 PM Bug #211: distro-import doesn't create a slim_cluster
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 03:29 PM Bug #209 (Resolved): distro-import leaves an unnaturally curtailed entire
- Fixed in oi_148 by importing consolidations we don't build as SVR4.
- 03:28 PM Bug #203 (Resolved): Keyboard configuration is not preserved across upgrades
- 01:42 AM Bug #395 (Closed): Humster fails at start
- 01:28 AM Bug #305 (Resolved): evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- 09:55 AM Support #426 (Rejected): updating SFW 153
- You need to rebase the patches on top of the newer SFW, you can do that either manually or using the rebase extansion...
- 09:36 AM Bug #305: evolution 2.30 (+exchange) mostly broken
- For reference, this seems to be fixed is in JDS b153: http://hg.openindiana.org/spec-files/rev/ca41f1b62ef9
- 07:14 PM Bug #428 (Rejected): "System detected 32 cpus, but "... on live media
- When booting from live media on even a UP machine, the odd message, "System detected 32 cpus, but only 1 cpu(s) were ...
- 11:10 PM Support #426 (Rejected): updating SFW 153
- not so familiar with mercurial,
I did a hg clone http://hg.openindiana.org/sfw-gate
and I'd like to merge in mq_sfw...
- 08:08 AM Bug #395: Humster fails at start
- It's problem of old database format. Hamster run successfully after database deletion.
Also available in: Atom