From 2011-02-06 to 2011-03-07
- 09:07 PM Bug #765 (Closed): Boot hang on amd64 Tyan S2912
Tyan S2912NGSR / (2) dual core AMD Operton 2241HE (4 cores)
- 01:26 PM Bug #761 (Closed): apropos cannot find windex
- 11:07 PM Bug #759 (Closed): OpenIndiana does not wake up the screen after screensaver kicks in on illumos based oi_148
- After the screen saver kicks in, screen does not wake up.
Lenovo 3000 c200
- 08:39 PM Feature #753 (New): Ability to create ZFS mirror on install
- Would it be possible to allow a mirrored ZFS pool to be created from within the installer?
- 01:53 PM Bug #551 (Feedback): USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- Turns out this was just another instance of: 544
BGE driver hangs system afte...
- 10:16 AM Bug #559: ipadm man page does not exist
- Here is a version of the ipadm manual that seems to be current:
- 10:59 PM Bug #752 (Resolved): add default iscsi ports to /etc/inet/services
- When viewing netstat output, iscsi targets listening on "well known" ports do not have a service name associated with...
- 12:22 PM Bug #751 (Closed): If you see a "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds, there may be a problem with the drivers for your graphics hardware. Please let us know if this happens.
- Trying to install build 148 on a Dell PowerEdge SC420 and no graphical screen is displayed. Prompt pops up and I can ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #745 (Closed): subshell redirections which read stdin become unstoppable, interrupts hit the wrong process
- 08:30 AM Bug #705: Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- N2Deep N2Deep wrote:
> I'm using OI B148, Firefox version 3.6.13, shockwave flash 10.2 r152
> I'm not experienc...
- 08:14 AM Bug #705: Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- I'm using OI B148, Firefox version 3.6.13, shockwave flash 10.2 r152
I'm not experiencing a crash when going from ...
- 05:27 PM Bug #743: oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- There's one thing I forgot to mention: snv_134 produces the same behavior on my system. I've also tried to boot the l...
- 04:47 PM Bug #743 (Resolved): oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
I have been trying to install OpenIndiana on my system for the past couple of days, and I've been confr...
- 07:28 AM Bug #738 (Closed): Installation of OpenOffice 3.10 shows error
- Using Package Manager, after installation package shows error (although package manager writes installation successfu...
- 02:49 AM Bug #737: Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- this is not specific to "save link as..." "save page as..." brings up the same window, and produces the same crash.
- 02:45 AM Bug #737 (Closed): Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- On Firefox builds after 3.6.8, more specifically 3.6.13 running on OI b148, trying to create a new folder from Firefo...
- 01:17 AM Bug #736: root crontab does not survive reboot
- svc:/application/pkg/update:default seems to cause the issue
- 01:13 AM Bug #736 (Feedback): root crontab does not survive reboot
- Making changes to a B148 root crontab is pointless if you reboot the machine. Your changes will be overwritten at the...
- 02:54 AM Bug #595: first panic crash with openindiana b148
- Another panic, this time in zfs...
Perhaps interesting in that I was tele-working on a OOO Calc file open via Nautil...
- 09:43 PM Bug #638: audio playback regression since b134
- Two small updates to the issue...
. The priority change is still needed to prevent skipping, it's just a little le...
- 08:05 PM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- I think the problem is that the code has problems -- there may be logindevperm problems, and I think overall the code...
- 01:01 PM Bug #728 (Rejected): AI iso manifest points to pkg.openindiana.org/stable
- AI manifest (auto_install/default.xml) points to the pkg.openindiana.org/stable repo, so by default AI instalation fa...
- 05:13 PM Bug #727 (Closed): unable to override reported keyboard layout + apple keyboard support
- On a Mac-Mini with an apple keyboard connected, I'm unable to override the reported keyboard layout.
On PC hardwar...
- 12:00 PM Feature #726 (Closed): Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- Very useful feature on Linux. Would be nice to see in OI.
- 07:51 PM Bug #705: Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- Colin Ellis wrote:
> When watching youtube or similar video, if you fullscreen the video and then restore to normal ...
- 02:58 PM Bug #724 (Closed): rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- It says it does and that it should but it doesnt
- 07:27 AM Bug #723: glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- I have heard gber is specialist for this problem on IRC:)
- 07:25 AM Bug #723 (Resolved): glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- Why does solaris has the buggy version of glib2 ?
Some application can not work on OpenIndiana.
I want to patc...
- 08:16 PM Bug #722 (Closed): Every restart resolv.conf refreshes to the defaults
- Every restart resolv.conf contains the same, some service (nwam?) probably refreshes it by the defaults.
- 07:50 AM Bug #716: Not enabled "Next" buttons in window on oi_148 installation from LiveDVD
- The next button has that color to show it's the default action, if you press Enter on that screen. It is not to show ...
- 04:30 AM Bug #716 (Closed): Not enabled "Next" buttons in window on oi_148 installation from LiveDVD
- During installation from LiveDVD 148, "Next" button, also "Reboot" at the end, looks that they're disabled. On settin...
- 04:51 AM Bug #718 (Closed): Starting X warnings could not update /.ICEauthority file, oi_148
- On booting gnome warnings (look at the picture):
"Could not update ICEAuthority file /home/user/.ICEauthority"
- 04:48 AM Bug #717 (Closed): Hangs up during boot and warning oi_148
- Installation on drive and running OS under Virtual Box 4.0.2 with 574 Mb RAM and 32 Video RAM.
Boot hangs, when pre...
- 12:20 PM Bug #705 (Rejected): Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- When watching youtube or similar video, if you fullscreen the video and then restore to normal size it crashes firefo...
- 10:28 AM Bug #546: Can not log in after update to OI b148
- I have no suggestions other than to remove the 148 boot environment and retry the update process to confirm this was ...
- 08:18 AM Bug #697: broken libusb.so.1
- Could be an existing bug exposed by building SFW with Studio 12.1....
- 12:41 AM Bug #697 (Resolved): broken libusb.so.1
- in oi_148 library libusb.so.1 seems broken.
as an example, compiled apcupsd with usb support cannot be started (segm...
- 08:09 AM Bug #698 (Resolved): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- After attempting to use the Digital Camera Browser (gtkam) to connect to my camera, it crashed. Attempting to use the...
- 07:54 AM Bug #651 (Resolved): xrandr: screen cannot be larger than ...
- 07:53 AM Bug #580 (Resolved): Xorg failure when using the radeon driver with ATI Juniper GPU on oi_b148
Also available in: Atom