From 2011-02-13 to 2011-03-14
- 05:04 AM Feature #548: OI_148: Migrate to SFW_155 or later
- Please close this ticket. RFE was not rejected as the project plans on updating to >=b160 consolidations soon. Yet, t...
- 04:58 AM Feature #540: OI_148 Update Nvidia driver to 260.19.29
- Please, close this ticket. Workaround is users can deinstall and install latest stable Nvidia driver for their needs.
- 08:53 AM Bug #220: time slider not working
- https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=16441 is the upstream bug for the /tmp error.
- 12:24 PM Bug #782: automake package does not install `automake`
- Oops.. `#` command prompt prefixes turned into numbers.
- 12:23 PM Bug #782 (Closed): automake package does not install `automake`
- The package `developer/build/automake-110` does not install the `automake` or `aclocal` commands. (As those names, at...
- 09:07 PM Bug #765 (Closed): Boot hang on amd64 Tyan S2912
Tyan S2912NGSR / (2) dual core AMD Operton 2241HE (4 cores)
- 01:26 PM Bug #761 (Closed): apropos cannot find windex
- 11:07 PM Bug #759 (Closed): OpenIndiana does not wake up the screen after screensaver kicks in on illumos based oi_148
- After the screen saver kicks in, screen does not wake up.
Lenovo 3000 c200
- 08:39 PM Feature #753 (New): Ability to create ZFS mirror on install
- Would it be possible to allow a mirrored ZFS pool to be created from within the installer?
- 01:53 PM Bug #551 (Feedback): USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- Turns out this was just another instance of: 544
BGE driver hangs system afte...
- 10:16 AM Bug #559: ipadm man page does not exist
- Here is a version of the ipadm manual that seems to be current:
- 10:59 PM Bug #752 (Resolved): add default iscsi ports to /etc/inet/services
- When viewing netstat output, iscsi targets listening on "well known" ports do not have a service name associated with...
- 12:22 PM Bug #751 (Closed): If you see a "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds, there may be a problem with the drivers for your graphics hardware. Please let us know if this happens.
- Trying to install build 148 on a Dell PowerEdge SC420 and no graphical screen is displayed. Prompt pops up and I can ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #745 (Closed): subshell redirections which read stdin become unstoppable, interrupts hit the wrong process
- 08:30 AM Bug #705: Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- N2Deep N2Deep wrote:
> I'm using OI B148, Firefox version 3.6.13, shockwave flash 10.2 r152
> I'm not experienc...
- 08:14 AM Bug #705: Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- I'm using OI B148, Firefox version 3.6.13, shockwave flash 10.2 r152
I'm not experiencing a crash when going from ...
- 05:27 PM Bug #743: oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- There's one thing I forgot to mention: snv_134 produces the same behavior on my system. I've also tried to boot the l...
- 04:47 PM Bug #743 (Resolved): oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
I have been trying to install OpenIndiana on my system for the past couple of days, and I've been confr...
- 07:28 AM Bug #738 (Closed): Installation of OpenOffice 3.10 shows error
- Using Package Manager, after installation package shows error (although package manager writes installation successfu...
- 02:49 AM Bug #737: Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- this is not specific to "save link as..." "save page as..." brings up the same window, and produces the same crash.
- 02:45 AM Bug #737 (Closed): Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- On Firefox builds after 3.6.8, more specifically 3.6.13 running on OI b148, trying to create a new folder from Firefo...
- 01:17 AM Bug #736: root crontab does not survive reboot
- svc:/application/pkg/update:default seems to cause the issue
- 01:13 AM Bug #736 (Feedback): root crontab does not survive reboot
- Making changes to a B148 root crontab is pointless if you reboot the machine. Your changes will be overwritten at the...
- 02:54 AM Bug #595: first panic crash with openindiana b148
- Another panic, this time in zfs...
Perhaps interesting in that I was tele-working on a OOO Calc file open via Nautil...
- 09:43 PM Bug #638: audio playback regression since b134
- Two small updates to the issue...
. The priority change is still needed to prevent skipping, it's just a little le...
- 08:05 PM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- I think the problem is that the code has problems -- there may be logindevperm problems, and I think overall the code...
- 01:01 PM Bug #728 (Rejected): AI iso manifest points to pkg.openindiana.org/stable
- AI manifest (auto_install/default.xml) points to the pkg.openindiana.org/stable repo, so by default AI instalation fa...
- 05:13 PM Bug #727 (Closed): unable to override reported keyboard layout + apple keyboard support
- On a Mac-Mini with an apple keyboard connected, I'm unable to override the reported keyboard layout.
On PC hardwar...
- 12:00 PM Feature #726 (Closed): Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- Very useful feature on Linux. Would be nice to see in OI.
Also available in: Atom