From 2011-02-26 to 2011-03-27
- 11:47 AM Bug #302 (Closed): cups is missing dependency on pkg:/service/network/slp
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 02:31 AM Bug #841 (Closed): OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I have a 6-spindle raidz2 pool named "pool" on commodity hardware. Over that pool I've made a zvol which is exported ...
- 02:05 AM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- Also, and I'm not sure how related, occasionally when the keyboard is not touched for a few minutes, the screen goes ...
- 06:57 AM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- I second this motion that virtual consoles should be available.
Can't say regarding "bug-free", but they did work ...
- 06:57 PM Bug #836: Cannot boot known good BE installed on similar architecture...
- Destination is a Dell Optiplex 745
- 06:56 PM Bug #836 (Closed): Cannot boot known good BE installed on similar architecture...
- Am trying to move a boot drive from a Quad-core x86 arch to a machine with a CoreDuo arch. No boot!
- 06:55 PM Bug #835 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds
- If you see a "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds,...
- 11:02 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- And bad news. It seems that unlike SXCE and Solaris 10 releases, OpenIndiana requires /usr parts (some files from sbi...
- 08:12 PM Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- simply the package says that its built with perl support however it does not have it.
- 05:44 AM Bug #724 (Feedback): rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- Please describe the problem in more detail, including any messages and how to reproduce them.
- 02:37 PM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Tested after completed installation: the same (buggy) GNU df variant is installed on hard disk from oi_148a LiveUSB.
- 06:08 AM Bug #827 (Resolved): (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- When 'df' program encounters "long" device or mountpoint names, it makes the terminal output prettier by splitting su...
- 09:01 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Some good news. Apparently, beadm automatically found the new hierarchy - even before I rebooted from LiveUSB system ...
- 08:35 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Just for info - here's the range of space savings (with lzjb) in split root filesystem datasets:
# df -k (selected...
- 06:32 AM Feature #829 (Feedback): Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Many of SXCE and Solaris 10 systems I maintain were installed using a hierarchy of datasets for the root ZFS pool.
- 06:15 AM Feature #828 (New): Support installing OpenIndiana from LiveUSB into an existing rpool
- I decided to upgrade my test OpenSolaris system (doubling as a home NAS) and the only option I have to update it from...
- 05:55 AM Bug #596: DDU - Does not install cardbus driver from OI repo
- There is no driver for this device. It's not clear if any free operating systems support it.
- 05:49 AM Feature #620: Other file system support
- FUSE and NTFS-3G are in spec-files-extra.
- 05:45 AM Bug #661: IBM Model M Keyboard Support
- Do they work in other operating systems with the USB adapter?
- 05:42 AM Bug #722 (Closed): Every restart resolv.conf refreshes to the defaults
- If you need to use NWAM, specify the nameserver list in nwamcfg/nwam-manager.
- 05:37 AM Bug #662 (Rejected): GRUB hangs with Error 17: Unable to mount selected partition
- What you suggest is not technically feasible.
- 03:06 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- Impatient as I am, I tried adding ...
- 02:55 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- For reference, this link was rather useful to find this problem:
- 02:52 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- btw, I find Mr Coopersmith particularly poetic in his bugreport, for a friday afternoon... ;-)
- 02:50 AM Bug #824 (Rejected): pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- On a recent system I noticed pkginfo errors, apparently relating to SUNWttf-bitstream-vera...
- 05:04 AM Feature #548: OI_148: Migrate to SFW_155 or later
- Please close this ticket. RFE was not rejected as the project plans on updating to >=b160 consolidations soon. Yet, t...
- 04:58 AM Feature #540: OI_148 Update Nvidia driver to 260.19.29
- Please, close this ticket. Workaround is users can deinstall and install latest stable Nvidia driver for their needs.
- 08:53 AM Bug #220: time slider not working
- https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=16441 is the upstream bug for the /tmp error.
- 12:24 PM Bug #782: automake package does not install `automake`
- Oops.. `#` command prompt prefixes turned into numbers.
- 12:23 PM Bug #782 (Closed): automake package does not install `automake`
- The package `developer/build/automake-110` does not install the `automake` or `aclocal` commands. (As those names, at...
- 09:07 PM Bug #765 (Closed): Boot hang on amd64 Tyan S2912
Tyan S2912NGSR / (2) dual core AMD Operton 2241HE (4 cores)
- 01:26 PM Bug #761 (Closed): apropos cannot find windex
- 11:07 PM Bug #759 (Closed): OpenIndiana does not wake up the screen after screensaver kicks in on illumos based oi_148
- After the screen saver kicks in, screen does not wake up.
Lenovo 3000 c200
Also available in: Atom