From 2011-03-11 to 2011-04-09
- 12:28 AM Feature #894 (Closed): Libraries to be included in OpenIndiana repository
- 12:21 AM Feature #893 (Closed): Qt4
- Can a Qt4 build be provided within the OpenIndiana repository
- 12:19 AM Feature #488: VLC player
- Could the library dependancies for VLC be included within the OpenIndiana repository so that VLC could be compiled by...
- 12:12 AM Feature #892 (Closed): Gnome 3.0
- As Gnome 3.0 has been released by the Gnome Development team will OpenIndiana be including Gnome 3.0 into a b150 rele...
- 07:29 PM Bug #879: Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Sounds like https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=17032
which was reported in pkg build 147, fixed in pk...
- 07:43 AM Bug #879: Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Another user has reported this happens after refreshing catalogs.
- 07:27 AM Bug #761: apropos cannot find windex
- As stated in the man page, catman must be run to create windex file.
- 06:58 AM Bug #890 (Resolved): Sticky Notes panel applet crashes when creating a note
- The GNOME stickynotes_appl crashes when a new note is requested through the menu. This is consistently reproducible.
- 05:43 PM Bug #887 (Closed): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- 05:40 PM Bug #887 (Feedback): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- Oh, my search in redmine before I filed this did not find: 754.
The problem is understood. It's an illumos tools is...
- 01:24 PM Bug #887 (Closed): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- After the update to perl 5.10.0 in openindiana/dev-il
my builds of illumos have many lines of build noise:...
- 04:34 PM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- Once you've installed a broken version, it stays broken, due to
- 04:12 PM Bug #889 (Closed): g11n packages have doubly incorrect facets
- In the pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il various packages from g11n contain 'devel' attributes on various files and director...
- 09:16 AM Bug #743 (Feedback): oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- Test hardware with Solaris 11 Express 2010.11 Live CD and provide feedback.
- 02:36 PM Bug #885 (Resolved): libgd is miscompiled
- library/gd is compiled to use libpng.h from libpng 1.4, but links against libpng 1.2. This means it doesn't work. T...
- 11:30 AM Bug #544 (Resolved): BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- This was fixed in a oi_148 update.
- 11:30 AM Bug #551 (Resolved): USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- This was fixed in a oi_148 update.
- 01:20 PM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- The use of $LOGNAME is contrary to what seems to be every other shell (well, those that actually have prompt expansio...
- 05:02 AM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- Erm... the username should print who is logged-in. If you want to change this you have to use "su - username" and _no...
- 10:31 AM Feature #884 (Closed): pango, cairo packages have wrong name
- 10:41 AM Bug #882 (Closed): Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- There are two problems with the default $PS1 on OI....
- 04:49 AM Bug #879 (Closed): Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Hello, I installed OpenIndiana-148-dev on my laptop nearly half a month ago.
When I checked for package updates with...
- 08:08 PM Bug #220: time slider not working
- After my original post, I manually deleted the problem snapshot which solved the problem. I have since updated zpool ...
- 09:26 AM Bug #697: broken libusb.so.1
- The upstream bugs are _7002463 CUPS hp backend core in B153 and new queue cannot be added_ and _7007955_.
- 11:47 AM Bug #302 (Closed): cups is missing dependency on pkg:/service/network/slp
- Fixed in oi_148.
- 02:31 AM Bug #841 (Closed): OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I have a 6-spindle raidz2 pool named "pool" on commodity hardware. Over that pool I've made a zvol which is exported ...
- 02:05 AM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- Also, and I'm not sure how related, occasionally when the keyboard is not touched for a few minutes, the screen goes ...
- 06:57 AM Feature #726: Virtual consoles should be enabled by default
- I second this motion that virtual consoles should be available.
Can't say regarding "bug-free", but they did work ...
- 06:57 PM Bug #836: Cannot boot known good BE installed on similar architecture...
- Destination is a Dell Optiplex 745
- 06:56 PM Bug #836 (Closed): Cannot boot known good BE installed on similar architecture...
- Am trying to move a boot drive from a Quad-core x86 arch to a machine with a CoreDuo arch. No boot!
- 06:55 PM Bug #835 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds
- If you see a "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds,...
- 11:02 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- And bad news. It seems that unlike SXCE and Solaris 10 releases, OpenIndiana requires /usr parts (some files from sbi...
- 08:12 PM Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- simply the package says that its built with perl support however it does not have it.
- 05:44 AM Bug #724 (Feedback): rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- Please describe the problem in more detail, including any messages and how to reproduce them.
- 02:37 PM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Tested after completed installation: the same (buggy) GNU df variant is installed on hard disk from oi_148a LiveUSB.
- 06:08 AM Bug #827 (Resolved): (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- When 'df' program encounters "long" device or mountpoint names, it makes the terminal output prettier by splitting su...
- 09:01 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Some good news. Apparently, beadm automatically found the new hierarchy - even before I rebooted from LiveUSB system ...
- 08:35 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Just for info - here's the range of space savings (with lzjb) in split root filesystem datasets:
# df -k (selected...
- 06:32 AM Feature #829 (Feedback): Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Many of SXCE and Solaris 10 systems I maintain were installed using a hierarchy of datasets for the root ZFS pool.
- 06:15 AM Feature #828 (New): Support installing OpenIndiana from LiveUSB into an existing rpool
- I decided to upgrade my test OpenSolaris system (doubling as a home NAS) and the only option I have to update it from...
- 05:55 AM Bug #596: DDU - Does not install cardbus driver from OI repo
- There is no driver for this device. It's not clear if any free operating systems support it.
- 05:49 AM Feature #620: Other file system support
- FUSE and NTFS-3G are in spec-files-extra.
- 05:45 AM Bug #661: IBM Model M Keyboard Support
- Do they work in other operating systems with the USB adapter?
- 05:42 AM Bug #722 (Closed): Every restart resolv.conf refreshes to the defaults
- If you need to use NWAM, specify the nameserver list in nwamcfg/nwam-manager.
- 05:37 AM Bug #662 (Rejected): GRUB hangs with Error 17: Unable to mount selected partition
- What you suggest is not technically feasible.
- 03:06 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- Impatient as I am, I tried adding ...
- 02:55 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- For reference, this link was rather useful to find this problem:
- 02:52 AM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- btw, I find Mr Coopersmith particularly poetic in his bugreport, for a friday afternoon... ;-)
- 02:50 AM Bug #824 (Rejected): pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- On a recent system I noticed pkginfo errors, apparently relating to SUNWttf-bitstream-vera...
- 05:04 AM Feature #548: OI_148: Migrate to SFW_155 or later
- Please close this ticket. RFE was not rejected as the project plans on updating to >=b160 consolidations soon. Yet, t...
- 04:58 AM Feature #540: OI_148 Update Nvidia driver to 260.19.29
- Please, close this ticket. Workaround is users can deinstall and install latest stable Nvidia driver for their needs.
Also available in: Atom