From 2011-03-21 to 2011-04-19
- 01:56 PM Bug #932 (Closed): Keyboard strange behaviour
- 1. Some key combinations (like, e.g., Fn+F9) work only after two successive strikes (but sometimes do work normally)....
- 01:53 PM Bug #931 (Resolved): Digital Camera Browser crashes.
- The option: Applications > Graphics > Digital Camera Browser causes the last to crash
- 01:46 PM Bug #930 (Rejected): Ditto for the Update Manager
- As before, Update Manager exhibits the same behaviour.
- 01:41 PM Bug #927: Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Hi Georgios,
> Just to confirm, is this on an installed system? Or is this from the L...
- 01:23 PM Bug #927: Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- Hi Georgios,
Just to confirm, is this on an installed system? Or is this from the LiveCD?
- 01:15 PM Bug #927 (Rejected): Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- When I try to use the Package Manager (and after having given the su password), I see the following screen.
- 09:22 AM Bug #925 (Resolved): binutils needs a build tweak to produce a working gld
- In sfwnv_158 (707ce1130311), a change was made to usr/src/cmd/binutils/Makefile to run configure using bash, which is...
- 06:52 AM Bug #924 (Closed): Touch-pad (en/dis)abled and Function Keys
I have observed the following strange thing:
I have a Toshiba Satellite A300D-14P laptop. Each time I l...
- 10:02 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Listing available pools before import showed no status, good nor bad, on such extra devices":
# zpool import
- 09:57 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I've had the computer rebooted remotely, and it seems like there's indeed a problem with the USB flash used as a cach...
- 08:06 AM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Workaround is relatively suitable, except:
1) Many (legacy/packaged) scripts I've encountered and written rely on sy...
- 04:40 AM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Workarround: Do not use GNU df for your shell scripts
root@laphroaig:~# /usr/gnu/bin/df -k | grep -i long_long
- 06:06 AM Feature #892: Gnome 3.0
- I'm afraid, porting and integrating GNOME 3.0 is a massive undertaking for which the OI core developers currently lac...
- 12:24 AM Feature #892: Gnome 3.0
- Since we're using JDS (Oracles Gnome Distribution) we'll depend on when our Upstream is switching to Gnome 3.
- 06:01 AM Feature #893: Qt4
- FYI, there is currently an effort to provide an additional repository of packages built from spec-files-extra. It wil...
- 06:00 AM Feature #578 (Feedback): Bug reporting links in GNOME
- Could you please describe where exactly you are seeing references to defect.opensolaris.org?
- 05:56 AM Bug #661: IBM Model M Keyboard Support
- I have two Model M (from 1994 and 1996) both of which work fine with OI on PS/2 and with a PS2/USB adapter. You shoul...
- 04:21 AM Bug #759 (Feedback): OpenIndiana does not wake up the screen after screensaver kicks in on illumos based oi_148
- Since the Version (Illumos based 148) is not very specific, it would help if you can update the system and report the...
- 04:01 AM Bug #558 (Rejected): live usb gets to grub but doesn't boot
- don't see a specific bug reported here, if "USB Image takes 3-4 minutes to boot on this System" you are invited to an...
- 03:46 AM Bug #595 (Closed): first panic crash with openindiana b148
- Hi Richard,
i'll close the Bug for know, since we and you can't reproduce it. Some random panics may caused by har...
- 02:50 AM Bug #904 (Closed): oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- I am using VMWare workstation 7.1.4 for this testing. Please see the attached screenshot.
- 01:59 PM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Secondary Desired behavior: software reboots do work ;)
- 01:57 PM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I'd like to re-confirm that problems still occur.
At the moment the same machine is configured with OI_148a and ru...
- 09:08 AM Bug #543: Hash files should be in appropriate format for md5sum -c
- I would vote for this issue as well. It makes working with the downloads easier.
- 07:54 PM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- Rich Lowe wrote:
> The use of $LOGNAME is contrary to what seems to be every other shell (well, those that actually ...
- 03:07 AM Bug #590: Device driver utility feedback email address
- ddu is delivered by the hcts consolidation and not JDS. AFAIK newer versions have been integrated into ONNV so we do ...
- 03:06 AM Feature #578: Bug reporting links in GNOME
- Sorry, that was meant to go to bug #590 not this one.
- 12:28 AM Feature #894 (Closed): Libraries to be included in OpenIndiana repository
- 12:21 AM Feature #893 (Closed): Qt4
- Can a Qt4 build be provided within the OpenIndiana repository
- 12:19 AM Feature #488: VLC player
- Could the library dependancies for VLC be included within the OpenIndiana repository so that VLC could be compiled by...
- 12:12 AM Feature #892 (Closed): Gnome 3.0
- As Gnome 3.0 has been released by the Gnome Development team will OpenIndiana be including Gnome 3.0 into a b150 rele...
- 07:29 PM Bug #879: Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Sounds like https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=17032
which was reported in pkg build 147, fixed in pk...
- 07:43 AM Bug #879: Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Another user has reported this happens after refreshing catalogs.
- 07:27 AM Bug #761: apropos cannot find windex
- As stated in the man page, catman must be run to create windex file.
- 06:58 AM Bug #890 (Resolved): Sticky Notes panel applet crashes when creating a note
- The GNOME stickynotes_appl crashes when a new note is requested through the menu. This is consistently reproducible.
- 05:43 PM Bug #887 (Closed): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- 05:40 PM Bug #887 (Feedback): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- Oh, my search in redmine before I filed this did not find: 754.
The problem is understood. It's an illumos tools is...
- 01:24 PM Bug #887 (Closed): Update to perl 5.10.0 breaks illumos find_elf
- After the update to perl 5.10.0 in openindiana/dev-il
my builds of illumos have many lines of build noise:...
- 04:34 PM Bug #824: pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- Once you've installed a broken version, it stays broken, due to
- 04:12 PM Bug #889 (Closed): g11n packages have doubly incorrect facets
- In the pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il various packages from g11n contain 'devel' attributes on various files and director...
- 09:16 AM Bug #743 (Feedback): oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- Test hardware with Solaris 11 Express 2010.11 Live CD and provide feedback.
- 02:36 PM Bug #885 (Resolved): libgd is miscompiled
- library/gd is compiled to use libpng.h from libpng 1.4, but links against libpng 1.2. This means it doesn't work. T...
- 11:30 AM Bug #544 (Resolved): BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- This was fixed in a oi_148 update.
- 11:30 AM Bug #551 (Resolved): USB image fails during boot on Dell Precision M6300
- This was fixed in a oi_148 update.
- 01:20 PM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- The use of $LOGNAME is contrary to what seems to be every other shell (well, those that actually have prompt expansio...
- 05:02 AM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- Erm... the username should print who is logged-in. If you want to change this you have to use "su - username" and _no...
- 10:31 AM Feature #884 (Closed): pango, cairo packages have wrong name
- 10:41 AM Bug #882 (Closed): Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- There are two problems with the default $PS1 on OI....
- 04:49 AM Bug #879 (Closed): Update Manager tells I am running an Live Image
- Hello, I installed OpenIndiana-148-dev on my laptop nearly half a month ago.
When I checked for package updates with...
- 08:08 PM Bug #220: time slider not working
- After my original post, I manually deleted the problem snapshot which solved the problem. I have since updated zpool ...
- 09:26 AM Bug #697: broken libusb.so.1
- The upstream bugs are _7002463 CUPS hp backend core in B153 and new queue cannot be added_ and _7007955_.
- 11:47 AM Bug #302 (Closed): cups is missing dependency on pkg:/service/network/slp
- Fixed in oi_148.
Also available in: Atom