From 2011-04-14 to 2011-05-13
- 04:24 PM Bug #1025: GRUB loading failure
- What is more, the same behavior is when I use Solaris 11.
I tried to use openindiana in hope that it doesn't behave ...
- 04:21 PM Bug #1025: GRUB loading failure
- The problem is, that you are only partially right.
BIOS/Controller init sequence config is not always available (rig...
- 03:15 PM Bug #1025 (Feedback): GRUB loading failure
- Sorry i don't see a Bug here. If you change the disk order for the boot disk (by inserting disk to the prefered off-b...
- 01:07 PM Bug #1025 (Closed): GRUB loading failure
- System Configuration: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-790XT-USB3
BIOS Configuration: Award Software International, ...
- 11:21 PM Bug #1024: Installation failing b/c disk space smaller than RAM
- Thanks - we'll target oi_151 for a fix for this, if its possible without delaying the release. Otherwise we'll supply...
- 10:15 PM Bug #1024: Installation failing b/c disk space smaller than RAM
- Text mode.
We ended up removing enough ram so the installer would run without errors and then putting it back in.
- 09:12 PM Bug #1024: Installation failing b/c disk space smaller than RAM
- Yes, unfortunately the logic is a bit suspect here.
Is this the Live graphical installer, or the text mode installer?
- 06:58 PM Bug #1024 (Closed): Installation failing b/c disk space smaller than RAM
- We tried to install oi build 148 x86 Server (both from dvd and usb) and the installation always failed because the sw...
- 09:14 AM Bug #590 (Closed): Device driver utility feedback email address
- 08:58 AM Bug #1011 (Rejected): potential workgroup share problem on oi_148 upgrade
- We need to isolate the problem to be able to fix it. Since you cannot reproduce the problem, nor do we have a detaile...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1019: nautilus regression with march update of oi_148 and cifs client
we need further information, since we'll not setup a samba server just to try to reproduce. Please try to find...
- 05:16 AM Bug #1019 (Closed): nautilus regression with march update of oi_148 and cifs client
- in the continuation of https://www.illumos.org/issues/1011 I noticed another anomaly, this time with cifs client and ...
- 08:02 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- reported: http://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=18302
- 07:20 PM Bug #1013 (In Progress): time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- time_slider/zfs.py is part of JDS, please report to upstream also
- 04:46 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Ok, fixed
Ok assuming included is in correct order (as it should due to directly created from zfs list output), th...
- 03:52 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- ok got it. I added code to get some contents around the expected hit in recursive. It looks like that the code that s...
- 03:23 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- ok added some code that tells me what recursive snapshots are done, here the new error output:
... (some other) ...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Ok, got even closer it is in the for loop over the recursive array (lines 137 to 152)
- 01:42 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Ok, I found the point of interest. Seems like a failure in /usr/share/time-slider/lib/time_slider/zfs.py - method: cr...
- 07:29 AM Bug #1013 (Resolved): time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- 04:53 AM Bug #1011 (Rejected): potential workgroup share problem on oi_148 upgrade
- just to signal a potential upgrade problem, we've been running an oi_148 server with a smb share (ZFS) for quite a wh...
- 06:52 PM Bug #1009 (Resolved): NIC supported under snv_134b missing in io_148
Yesterday I finally updated my snv_134b build to io_148.
After doing so, OpenIndiana could not find the net...
- 09:54 AM Bug #372 (Closed): console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- since i cannot reproduce eben the warning using oi_illumos (consolekit online) and the bug was not reported against a...
- 09:39 AM Feature #277 (Rejected): No easy way to configure VPN
- since we have currently no plans to implement this feature
- 09:23 AM Bug #220 (Resolved): time slider not working
- Original problem already fixed in 148, manual steps need to be done as possible results of an upgrade from earlier ve...
- 10:33 AM Bug #970: Graphics Card ...
- I might be mistaken, for, that period I had been trying various liveCDs. Yet, I remember that Compiz did work (perhap...
- 05:45 AM Bug #970: Graphics Card ...
- You can't have had compiz running on a Radeon HD3200 on OpenIndiana on OI_147 LiveCD or any other version - only Inte...
- 03:11 PM Bug #970: Graphics Card ...
- Hello !
Well, according to Device Driver Utility, I do use (by default (?)) the vgatext driver. But as I have writ...
- 11:02 AM Bug #970: Graphics Card ...
- I want to add this driver to the repository. So I assign this to OI Caiman.
- 08:46 AM Bug #698 (Resolved): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- Hi, please open a new Bug if you've a new problem (problems on downloading large Videos would count as new problem). ...
- 08:55 PM Bug #698 (Feedback): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- Hi Julian,
Upgraded to oi_148b
bash-4.0$ uname -a
SunOS ts 5.11 oi_148b i86pc i386 i86pc
bash-4.0$ more /etc...
- 06:02 PM Bug #835 (Feedback): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds
- Any updates?
Can you post your /var/log.Xorg.0.log from the previous install attempt?
- 05:59 PM Bug #544: BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- If you're unable to boot a system with a Broadcom Ethernet card, you can disable the _bge_ driver temporarily as a wo...
- 06:59 AM Bug #990 (Closed): pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- 09:53 PM Bug #927: Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- I just installed OI_148 from a live DVD to my hard drive. After removing the DVD and rebooting, If I run update manag...
- 08:56 AM Bug #986 (Rejected): oi-148b (repo dev-il) cannot install a zone
- Duplicate of #987
- 01:52 AM Bug #986 (Rejected): oi-148b (repo dev-il) cannot install a zone
- after installing oi-illumos, with image update from *_dev-il only_*, cannot install a zone:
conflicts based on pac...
- 01:53 AM Bug #987 (Closed): oi-148b (repo dev-il) cannot install a zone
- after installing oi-illumos, with image update from *_dev-il only_*, cannot install a zone:
conflicts based on pac...
- 10:56 PM Bug #985 (Rejected): /dev-il lacks old package names
- The /dev-il repository lacks the old names of packages (SUNWipkg, etc), which breaks zone install (the brand script s...
- 10:02 AM Feature #286: Default ulmits should be upped
- Currently the way to go would be to execute ulimit commands in /etc/default/login or /etc/profile (both SUNWcs). We s...
- 06:58 PM Bug #963: adpu320 should be on install media
- slim_install seems to depend on it. Can someone check an image?
- 01:42 PM Bug #963: adpu320 should be on install media
- This is the future request, not bug. So I assign this to OI Caimen.
- 03:10 PM Feature #312: Power management by default
- plaese reassing it to OI Caiman if you aren't working on that bug
- 03:03 PM Bug #415: pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org broken
- alan pointed me to: https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=13621
obviously the intension was to make re...
- 02:34 PM Bug #415 (In Progress): pkg:/email@example.com broken
- $ ldd -r /usr/bin/smbclient
libkrb5.so.1 => /usr/lib/libkrb5.so.1
libgss.so.1 => /usr/lib/libgss...
- 02:57 PM Bug #304: Networking problems with oi_147 under VMware Workstation
- Hi Brian,
does vmware try to configure the network from the outside? apperently there is a conflict between nwam a...
- 02:18 PM Bug #272 (Closed): USB issues with OpenIndiana b147
- known issue, Duplicate of Illumos #336
- 02:13 PM Bug #292 (Closed): Imagemagick package outdated
- pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org is in the binary repositorys, we've currently no plans to replace it by an versi...
- 02:03 PM Bug #242 (Closed): DNS configuration after an upgrade snv_134 to oi_147
- you will need to enable svc:/network/dns/client:default
nwam is under heavy development, a bit manual configuratio...
- 01:50 PM Bug #970: Graphics Card ...
- Hi, My laptop Thinkpad x100e has same RADEON HD3200. I use the driver vgatext. So have you tried this?
- 01:41 PM Bug #743 (Resolved): oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- 12:52 PM Bug #904 (Closed): oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- 04:11 PM Bug #961: Problem with lpstat
- Yikes! That sounds like fallout from the perl cutover. I do really want to ditch lpstat and friends (eject them fro...
- 01:06 AM Bug #227 (Feedback): OpenIndian b147 installation fails due to reboot
I found a workaround to the problem by having a separate mirrored boot disk for the OpenIndiana and applicatio...
- 02:07 PM Feature #973 (Closed): Replace opensolaris-welcome with gnome-system-monitor
- In the meeting last night, we established that re-purposing the "About OpenIndiana" link in the System menu with a li...
- 01:56 PM Feature #268: Openindiana Firefox Persona
- artwork tbd
- 01:53 PM Bug #207 (Closed): Problems upgrading from snv_134
- i close this bug because we got no feedback for >6months and also it is obviously related to our early cdn problems
- 01:45 PM Bug #189 (Rejected): Need a Security Mailing List
- Obviously you can only fix it EC internally
- 01:42 PM Bug #447: pkg fix reports hash mismatch against lib/libc.so.1
- pkg verify needs to handle lofs files (Upstream Bug)
# pkg verify system/library
Verifying: PACKAGE ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #598 (Feedback): OI update nothing does nothing
- obviously you've an death ips repository configured. try to disable it (http://ips.homeunix.com...)
after that, ru...
- 01:29 PM Bug #567 (Closed): Upgrading to OI_148 seems a partial Update
- 01:25 PM Bug #329 (Feedback): Package Manager cannot remove gcc?
can you still reproduce the failure? If so, please provide the output of the following commands, as well as th...
- 01:08 PM Bug #379 (Closed): Sporadic ZFS I/O hangs
- since we didn't got feedback for 6 monts, i close the bug
- 01:02 PM Bug #314 (Closed): Keyboard problems
- 12:57 PM Bug #698 (Resolved): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- You're not running what we currently call 148b, thus your gnome camera package is not fixed. 148b is an internal dev ...
- 11:58 AM Bug #698: gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
Here is the output of the pkg info, however not sure that I am running 148b now.
Can you confirm the instruct...
- 02:49 AM Bug #904: oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- Ryo Murakawa wrote:
> Today I installed oi_148 on VMWare Workstation 7.1.4. But I couldn't duplicate this issue.
- 04:18 PM Bug #970 (Rejected): Graphics Card ...
I do know that I raise a controversial issue, regarding graphics cards, but the reason is twofold: on one h...
- 07:49 AM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- In my memory, compression=on(equals lzjb) was supported only.
- 02:08 PM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- GRUB supports ZFS compression, so there aren't any known issues with booting from a compressed root pool. I've been d...
- 01:46 PM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- remember that this may cause problems if you compress /boot
- 02:01 PM Bug #388: problem with CUPS generating 10GB /var/adm/messages file
looks like an integer overflow in a loop
- 01:43 PM Bug #581 (Closed): Wrong keyboard layout after update from snv_b134 to oi_b148
- we'll not fix it, users will need to set the layout manually if upgrading from osol
- 01:41 PM Bug #543 (Rejected): Hash files should be in appropriate format for md5sum -c
- not a bug, digest -a md5 is the solaris way to go
- 01:33 PM Bug #931 (Resolved): Digital Camera Browser crashes.
- 01:32 PM Bug #698: gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- i did a short test and gphoto does work fine for me (didn't before). Please provide the output of:
pkg info -l pkg:/...
- 11:54 AM Bug #698 (Feedback): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- Hi Guys,
I upgraded to b148b and attempted the following and got a core dump (see attached)
$ truss -leaf -o /t...
- 12:08 PM Bug #963 (Closed): adpu320 should be on install media
- According to Trisk, adpu320 isn't on the live CD media (though it is on the text media, and maybe AI?). It should pr...
- 01:51 AM Feature #962 (Resolved): beadm "unmount" action should have an alias "umount"
- duplicate of http://www.illumos.org/issues/706
- 01:44 AM Feature #962 (Resolved): beadm "unmount" action should have an alias "umount"
- For good or bad, all or most other commands which unmount filesystems are called "umount". Because of this, command-l...
- 10:57 PM Bug #961 (Resolved): Problem with lpstat
I have installed and running oi_148b on my HP xw8600 workstation.
When i try to install printers, i get errors f...
- 08:59 AM Bug #904: oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
This test was in response to following posting....
- 08:58 AM Bug #904: oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- Hi, Ryo
This test was in response to following posting....
- 08:51 AM Bug #904 (Feedback): oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- Today I installed oi_148 on VMWare Workstation 7.1.4. But I couldn't duplicate this issue.
Could you check my steps?...
- 01:06 PM Bug #546 (Closed): Can not log in after update to OI b148
- 12:46 PM Bug #546: Can not log in after update to OI b148
- You can close this bug. The computer that had this problem is no more...
- 08:43 AM Bug #546 (Feedback): Can not log in after update to OI b148
what you need here is a User with the root role associated, see /etc/user_attr. If you did an update try agai...
- 08:28 AM Bug #698 (Resolved): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- duplicate of Bug #931, also resolved
- 07:14 AM Bug #904: oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- T.J. Yang wrote:
> I am using VMWare workstation 7.1.4 for this testing. Please see the attached screenshot.
I am ...
- 04:51 AM Bug #375 (Closed): oi_147 kernel panic (pidgin)
- well then, i'll close the issue for now. If it appears again with oi_148 or later, please report again and keep a cra...
- 04:46 AM Bug #932: Keyboard strange behaviour
- so we've a very specific iiim layout switch problem here
- 02:42 AM Bug #638: audio playback regression since b134
- after noticing http://www.illumos.org/issues/933 , I thought I'd also give OSS4.2 a try.
First of all, the binary ...
- 09:45 AM Bug #924: Touch-pad (en/dis)abled and Function Keys
- Ryo Murakawa wrote:
> My laptop is ThinkPad x100e. So now I try to duplicate this.
On top of that, I w...
- 09:42 AM Bug #932: Keyboard strange behaviour
- Julian Wiesener wrote:
> please check for iiim configuration: /usr/bin/iiim-properties
> you might try t...
- 09:12 AM Bug #698 (Feedback): gphoto2 core dumps on OpenIndiana b148
- Resolved. Update to oi_148b.
- 01:52 AM Bug #375: oi_147 kernel panic (pidgin)
- Julian Wiesener wrote:
> did the panix appeard again? Some panics might be result of bad hardware (RAM wi...
- 04:30 PM Bug #924 (Feedback): Touch-pad (en/dis)abled and Function Keys
- 04:27 PM Bug #924: Touch-pad (en/dis)abled and Function Keys
My laptop is ThinkPad x100e. So now I try to duplicate this.
- 03:59 PM Bug #489 (Feedback): Evolution/Exchange hangs loading folder contents
- Review with oi_151 jds build of evolution.
- 03:57 PM Bug #597 (Feedback): First time login assistant persists if skipped at login
- Please review oi_151 build.
- 03:40 PM Bug #663: no display during installation
- Have users retest with recent oi_148b update.
- 03:38 PM Bug #743: oi_148 hangs after memory check when booting from live CD or live USB image
- Resolved. oi_148b worked as reliably in this case as Sol11x.
- 03:33 PM Bug #590 (Feedback): Device driver utility feedback email address
- Will not fix at this time.
- 03:26 PM Bug #723 (Feedback): glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- Resolved in oi_148b & oi_151 update?
- 03:13 PM Bug #718 (Closed): Starting X warnings could not update /.ICEauthority file, oi_148
this failure appreas, if the home of gdm is set to /, which was default on older installations of opensolaris....
- 03:01 PM Bug #375 (Feedback): oi_147 kernel panic (pidgin)
did the panix appeard again? Some panics might be result of bad hardware (RAM with no ECC for example), thus i...
- 02:51 PM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- i agree with the reporter, /usr/gnu/bin should come after /usr/bin (on my systems it is anyway) only a few build syst...
- 02:44 PM Bug #258 (Resolved): beadm man page lost
- fixet on 148b
# pkg contents pkg:/email@example.com
- 02:39 PM Bug #932 (Feedback): Keyboard strange behaviour
please check for iiim configuration: /usr/bin/iiim-properties
you might try to disable iiim if you don't use ...
- 02:32 PM Bug #239 (New): xscreensaver authentication messages
- i suppose we backport the changes for 151
- 12:09 PM Bug #239: xscreensaver authentication messages
- Sounds like https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=16559 which was fixed in the "upstream" JDS gate in bui...
- 12:51 PM Bug #782: automake package does not install `automake`
- Fixed "upstream" in the Userland packaging of automake-1.10 in snv_162.
- 12:05 PM Bug #944 (Resolved): Backport fix for doo #17112 (zones add publishers in wrong order)
- https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=17112 Breaks zones in many onu'd openindiana situations (where the...
- 05:29 AM Bug #728 (Rejected): AI iso manifest points to pkg.openindiana.org/stable
- That's correct - the AI manifest is configurable, and by default once our stable branch is out, AI should use the sta...
- 05:03 AM Feature #892 (Feedback): Gnome 3.0
- The plan by GNOME dev beforehand was for major desktop migrations to start at GNOME 3.2 release versus the GNOME 3.0 ...
- 04:54 AM Bug #931 (Feedback): Digital Camera Browser crashes.
- Fixed in oi_148b. Resolved.
- 04:53 AM Bug #596 (Feedback): DDU - Does not install cardbus driver from OI repo
- The TI 72xx/76xx adapters are supported under the Linux kernel through the tifm_7xx1 module.
This "bug" could be res...
- 04:01 PM Bug #414 (Closed): openjdk build
- Not a Bug.
Contact us via Mail (new-developers) or in IRC (#oi-dev) if you like to have an wiki account
- 03:57 PM Bug #705 (Rejected): Firefox / libflashplayer crashes firefox when closing from fullscreen video
- flash is not part of oi, thus we cannot help here.
BTW: i could not reproduce the problem using OI_148 firefox and...
- 03:49 PM Bug #670: thunderbird 3.1.1 problem in oi_148
- french locale spell checking, need to be checked with illumos based g11n
- 03:27 PM Bug #547: Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- i suppose opensolaris.org should go away instead of setting it non-sticky. als by now, update of 148 to 148+ does wor...
- 03:24 PM Feature #564 (Rejected): Broadcom WiFi driver
- currently we can't offer support for broadcom wifi, a coresponding driver would be need to be integrated in illumos, ...
- 03:18 PM Bug #230 (Closed): amp-dev is broken on oi_147
- should be fexed with oi_148 already, pg is back
- 03:15 PM Bug #584 (Resolved): OI has man page for patchadd command
- separated bundled Manpages will be gone with oi_illumos (151)
- 03:13 PM Bug #239 (Feedback): xscreensaver authentication messages
i could not reproduce it (using /dev-il). can you confirm that it disappeard or infos how to reproduce it?
- 03:06 PM Bug #765 (Feedback): Boot hang on amd64 Tyan S2912
since i don't have that board arround here, we need more informations. Please boot the system with kmdb and ge...
- 02:50 PM Bug #782: automake package does not install `automake`
- there are two automake versions pkg:/developer/build/automake-110 and pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org. I...
- 02:32 PM Bug #824 (Rejected): pkginfo -l SUNWttf-bitstream-vera pkginfo: ERROR: pkginfo file is corrupt or missing
- pkginfo is for SVR4 package Metadata only, which is not delivered with OI nur is it relevant for IPS based Systems. U...
- 01:57 PM Bug #930: Ditto for the Update Manager
- Alessio C. wrote:
> I think this is a duplicate of bug #927
Yes, it is, if you consider Update Manager and Packag...
- 12:52 PM Bug #930 (Rejected): Ditto for the Update Manager
- I think this is a duplicate of bug #927
- 01:02 PM Bug #890: Sticky Notes panel applet crashes when creating a note
- From the stack trace it looks like doo#16320, the offending patch should be gone from oi_151.
- 11:35 AM Bug #609: Missing "man" manual entries
- I also noted that there is a missing manual entry for dhcpadm. It seems that a lot of this documentation disappeared ...
- 01:56 PM Bug #932 (Closed): Keyboard strange behaviour
- 1. Some key combinations (like, e.g., Fn+F9) work only after two successive strikes (but sometimes do work normally)....
- 01:53 PM Bug #931 (Resolved): Digital Camera Browser crashes.
- The option: Applications > Graphics > Digital Camera Browser causes the last to crash
- 01:46 PM Bug #930 (Rejected): Ditto for the Update Manager
- As before, Update Manager exhibits the same behaviour.
- 01:41 PM Bug #927: Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Hi Georgios,
> Just to confirm, is this on an installed system? Or is this from the L...
- 01:23 PM Bug #927: Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- Hi Georgios,
Just to confirm, is this on an installed system? Or is this from the LiveCD?
- 01:15 PM Bug #927 (Rejected): Strange behaviour of the Package Manager
- When I try to use the Package Manager (and after having given the su password), I see the following screen.
- 09:22 AM Bug #925 (Resolved): binutils needs a build tweak to produce a working gld
- In sfwnv_158 (707ce1130311), a change was made to usr/src/cmd/binutils/Makefile to run configure using bash, which is...
- 06:52 AM Bug #924 (Closed): Touch-pad (en/dis)abled and Function Keys
I have observed the following strange thing:
I have a Toshiba Satellite A300D-14P laptop. Each time I l...
- 10:02 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Listing available pools before import showed no status, good nor bad, on such extra devices":
# zpool import
- 09:57 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I've had the computer rebooted remotely, and it seems like there's indeed a problem with the USB flash used as a cach...
- 08:06 AM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Workaround is relatively suitable, except:
1) Many (legacy/packaged) scripts I've encountered and written rely on sy...
- 04:40 AM Bug #827: (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
- Workarround: Do not use GNU df for your shell scripts
root@laphroaig:~# /usr/gnu/bin/df -k | grep -i long_long
- 06:06 AM Feature #892: Gnome 3.0
- I'm afraid, porting and integrating GNOME 3.0 is a massive undertaking for which the OI core developers currently lac...
- 12:24 AM Feature #892: Gnome 3.0
- Since we're using JDS (Oracles Gnome Distribution) we'll depend on when our Upstream is switching to Gnome 3.
- 06:01 AM Feature #893: Qt4
- FYI, there is currently an effort to provide an additional repository of packages built from spec-files-extra. It wil...
- 06:00 AM Feature #578 (Feedback): Bug reporting links in GNOME
- Could you please describe where exactly you are seeing references to defect.opensolaris.org?
- 05:56 AM Bug #661: IBM Model M Keyboard Support
- I have two Model M (from 1994 and 1996) both of which work fine with OI on PS/2 and with a PS2/USB adapter. You shoul...
- 04:21 AM Bug #759 (Feedback): OpenIndiana does not wake up the screen after screensaver kicks in on illumos based oi_148
- Since the Version (Illumos based 148) is not very specific, it would help if you can update the system and report the...
- 04:01 AM Bug #558 (Rejected): live usb gets to grub but doesn't boot
- don't see a specific bug reported here, if "USB Image takes 3-4 minutes to boot on this System" you are invited to an...
- 03:46 AM Bug #595 (Closed): first panic crash with openindiana b148
- Hi Richard,
i'll close the Bug for know, since we and you can't reproduce it. Some random panics may caused by har...
- 02:50 AM Bug #904 (Closed): oi148b installed ok but fail to boot up as VMWare session
- I am using VMWare workstation 7.1.4 for this testing. Please see the attached screenshot.
- 01:59 PM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Secondary Desired behavior: software reboots do work ;)
- 01:57 PM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- I'd like to re-confirm that problems still occur.
At the moment the same machine is configured with OI_148a and ru...
Also available in: Atom