From 2011-06-29 to 2011-07-28
- 09:01 PM Feature #1297 (Resolved): Need support for multiple pythons, distinction between python used for build and python used from build
- This is analogous to issue 1296 but applicable to python. Currently we're assuming that there is a [single] python to...
- 08:48 PM Bug #745: subshell redirections which read stdin become unstoppable, interrupts hit the wrong process
- Julian and I both see this happen with bash, but not with ksh, even if /usr/bin/cat is used instead of the shell buil...
- 03:20 PM Bug #1293 (Closed): oi-build's top
- 03:19 PM Bug #1293 (Closed): oi-build's top
- 01:45 PM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- The driver in /dev-il has been updated to 275.21.
Would be good to get testing and feedback as to which, if any, i...
- 01:39 PM Bug #1078 (Resolved): illumos-gate build issues on oi_151
- The correct SFW is in the integration dock, the fixed nspr is in the repo and available on infra for pulling into the...
- 05:48 AM Bug #563 (Feedback): OI_147 fails to boot on a RX300 S2
- My issue is different as is both occurs in oi_147 and oi_148.
- 11:34 PM Bug #717 (Closed): Hangs up during boot and warning oi_148
- you'll need more ram to run OI, <1GB is not supported, the warning is not related.
- 11:31 PM Bug #682 (Closed): OpenIndiana b148
- sorry, we can't help here, since we don't have a deterministic behaviour or way to reproduce it. you might have bette...
- 11:22 PM Bug #445: pkg fix reports errors in SUNWcs after reboot
- pkg fix is dangerous here, what it will do is very unpleasant
it will replace your root crontab by a default cron...
- 11:06 PM Bug #253 (Closed): popup mount volume warning
- as it is not reproducable in 148 and original reporter didn't respond
- 11:00 PM Bug #563 (Closed): OI_147 fails to boot on a RX300 S2
- see gordons link, fixed 5 monts ago
- 10:48 PM Feature #829 (Rejected): Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Changing the way we handle boot environments are currently out of scope for us, since we would possible need to modif...
- 10:39 PM Bug #835 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds
- i close it as we didn't got a qualified bug description or feedback
- 10:32 PM Feature #1035 (Closed): IPv6 Features
- not clear what features are missing, no feedback, maybe r a needs just to have a look at ndpd.conf(4)
- 04:16 PM Feature #1249: dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd in non global zone
- Neither of these files are part of packages that are within illumos-gate. I am moving to OpenIndiana.
- 12:30 PM Bug #1268 (Closed): NVIDIA package missing headers
- Nvidia packages was modified to include header files from driver version 256.53. Package was also updated to use curr...
- 09:45 AM Bug #1203 (Resolved): /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- 09:02 AM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
I've updated to system/library 0.5.11,5.11-0.151:20110724T021930Z and psrinfo and friends now work as expected...
- 07:37 PM Bug #1203 (Feedback): /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Andrzej has built the latest illumos which includes a fix:
- 07:33 PM Bug #547 (Resolved): Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- Trisk will sort out the 151 ISO as per:
- 07:32 PM Bug #1134: distro-constructor hacks for 148 need to be merged where appropriate
- Need to also set opensolaris.org non-sticky as part of this.
- 05:54 PM Bug #1276 (Resolved): userland expects manifests to contain opensolaris.arc_url
- 05:43 PM Bug #1276 (Resolved): userland expects manifests to contain opensolaris.arc_url
- 05:54 PM Bug #1277 (Resolved): ignore the repo dir
- 05:50 PM Bug #1277: ignore the repo dir
- also, ignore other generated files
- 05:49 PM Bug #1277 (Resolved): ignore the repo dir
- oi-build does not ignore the generated directories (created by gmake setup)
- 08:34 PM Bug #1272: Postgres package broken in /dev-il
- Assigning to "OI SFW"
- 10:27 AM Bug #1272 (Resolved): Postgres package broken in /dev-il
- When attempting to install everything, Postgres breaks the install phase due to the missing postgres user:
$ cat /...
- 06:20 PM Bug #1266 (Resolved): check-environment.sh should check for pkg5 build num of 1.1
- Fixed in changeset: http://hg.openindiana.org/oi-build/rev/227483dca0b3
- 06:19 PM Feature #1267 (Resolved): check-environment.sh should check for perl-512
- Fixed in changeset: http://hg.openindiana.org/oi-build/rev/278954ef396d
- 10:22 AM Bug #1271: Attempting to install everything throws up interesting errors
- 1 package delivers 'dir group=bin mode=0755 owner=root path=var/lib':
- 09:27 AM Bug #1271 (Closed): Attempting to install everything throws up interesting errors
- This needs more investigation and probably separate issues per issue, but I'm filing this now so information is kept ...
- 09:27 PM Bug #1268 (Closed): NVIDIA package missing headers
- The new stable driver/graphics/nvidia package being delivered in /dev-il is missing the headers which then breaks SFW...
- 09:01 PM Bug #496 (Feedback): heraia's interface is partially localized correctly
- Olivier Delhomme, I see this issue has not been updated for 7 months. Is the issue you reported still a problem? To...
- 08:53 PM Feature #1267 (Resolved): check-environment.sh should check for perl-512
- Now that perl-512 has been committed to /experimental, we can check for it.
- 08:53 PM Bug #686: lighttpd and mod_magnet linking
- Assigning to "OI SFW" since this had not yet been assigned.
- 08:45 PM Bug #328: Perl problem - 32bit librarys were 64bit libraries are expected
- Assigning this to "OI SFW", since it had not yet been assigned.
- 08:30 PM Bug #1266 (Resolved): check-environment.sh should check for pkg5 build num of 1.1
- The /experimental repo now ships packages with a build num of 1.1.
A recent pkg5 is needed. So the check-environme...
- 02:57 PM Feature #1264 (Closed): give oi-build a notion of build mode (e.g. experimental, build)
- Some build behaviour should be more or less relaxed depending on whether the build mode is set to experimental, build...
- 02:02 PM Feature #1245 (Resolved): oi-build needs check-environment target
- 12:13 PM Feature #1246: oi-build needs updated make-rules/shared-macros.mk
- Housekeeping - set BUILD_TOOLS to /opt
- 11:36 AM Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- Perl, Python, and Ruby bindings are intentionally disabled because they fail to build.
- 10:10 AM Feature #1261 (Resolved): Provide automation for build dependency validation
- Initial dependency metadata will be approximate, so we need a harness for validating the accuracy of dependency data ...
- 10:04 AM Feature #1260 (Resolved): oi-build Makefile infrastructure support for dependencies
- The initial deliverable here is to have the Makefile infrastructure automatically provide for pulling in dependency p...
- 09:54 AM Feature #1259 (Resolved): populate basic build dependency data into oi-build
- As part of providing build dependency management, a basic list of build dependencies needs to be populated in at the ...
- 11:30 PM Feature #1245 (In Progress): oi-build needs check-environment target
- 09:36 PM Feature #1245 (Resolved): oi-build needs check-environment target
- The oi-build framework needs a "check-environment" top level target which will sanity check the build host.
- 11:08 PM Feature #1255 (Resolved): pkg.oi.o/experimental repo required for oi-build
- We need an /experimental repo for oi-build.
This will need to be a fork of oi_151, so we can either wait for oi_15...
- 11:00 PM Feature #1254 (Closed): oi-build needs the Adobe Flash plugin for Firefox
- A person with the nickname of oninoshiko requested a redistribution license for Adobe Flash on behalf of the OpenIndi...
- 10:45 PM Bug #1250 (Rejected): oi-build needs libc++ from llvm
- Created #1251 which is a feature, not a bug.
- 10:32 PM Bug #1250 (Rejected): oi-build needs libc++ from llvm
- Discussions have highlighted that the locales support in libstdc++ on Solaris is lacking.
As such we would like to...
- 10:37 PM Feature #1246 (Resolved): oi-build needs updated make-rules/shared-macros.mk
- Fixed in: http://hg.openindiana.org/oi-build/rev/dae315b57438
- 09:48 PM Feature #1246 (Resolved): oi-build needs updated make-rules/shared-macros.mk
- The oi-build framework needs some Oracle-specific variables updated to be oi-specific.
These live in make-rules/sh...
- 10:31 PM Feature #1249 (New): dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd in non global zone
- Dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd services complain about running in non global zone.
I'm not sure about these checks, but...
- 09:58 PM Feature #1247 (Resolved): oi-build source archives need uploading to dlc
- Someone with access to infra01.uk/dlc.uk.openindiana.org needs to create:
- 06:37 PM Bug #1218: gnome's yelp does not show oi specific man pages
- I can reproduce this on openindiana 148 and 151. There are two separate issues with yelp displaying the man page for...
- 06:06 PM Feature #1244 (Closed): netatalk package
- Would be nice to have netatalk packages in the OpenIndiana repository.
- 11:21 AM Bug #716 (Closed): Not enabled "Next" buttons in window on oi_148 installation from LiveDVD
- I'm closing this, since the next button is not actually disabled, and it's color is consistent with the color scheme ...
- 10:31 PM Bug #547: Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- Updated package/pkg packages have been published to /dev for oi_147 and oi_148. Users who image-update now will get t...
- 08:34 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): vmware-tools not installing in OI Live 151 german
- see #1203
- 06:27 PM Bug #1231 (Closed): vmware-tools not installing in OI Live 151 german
- vmware tools (Esxi 4.1, Solaris 64 setting) default installation via perl installer is
ending with a lot of perl err...
- 08:12 PM Feature #1234 (Closed): DNSSEC Validation plugin for Firefox
- Can OpenIndiana be shipped with the Forfox DNSSEC validator plugin already installed as part of the normal distribut...
- 08:09 PM Feature #1233 (Closed): Bind 9.8 with RFC 5011 DNSSEC root key already defined
- Can OpenIndiana be shipped with Bind v9.8 as the default version, and also have Bind configured by default to have DN...
- 07:27 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- root source found, the bug is not in perl, its in Illumos locales, you can't do setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "C");
- 06:08 PM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Most of the ipkg brand (including this bit) is in the pkg-gate, not illumos.
- 02:12 PM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- while pkg doesn't provide these options in brand "clone" script, we must do not use brand hook or remove this call fr...
- 11:56 AM Bug #559 (Closed): ipadm man page does not exist
- Closing as duplicate of bug #609
- 11:54 AM Bug #609: Missing "man" manual entries
- Assigning to OI Illumos
- 11:48 PM Bug #1203 (In Progress): /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- 11:48 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- problem appears to be in util.c, it allows to use USE_LOCALE_NUMERIC CPP makro to temporary disable the locale, i'll ...
- 09:47 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- first line in /usr/lib/locale/de_DE.UTF-8/LC_NUMERIC/LCL_DATA is the "source" of the , if changed to a ., the problem...
- 09:01 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- i also did a test with ruby, seems to be no problem there, however, perl also only complains with -w.
- 07:49 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Problem are number punctation. It makes
if the locale expect , as sepa...
- 07:44 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Problem seems to appear in /usr/perl5/5.10.0/lib/Exporter.pm
$ cat perltest.pl
- 07:28 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- here it goes...
$ LC_ALL=de_DE.UTF-8 psrinfo
Feature bundle "5.0.0" is not supported by Perl 5.10.0 at /usr/perl5...
- 08:46 PM Feature #228: fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- To be honest, I'm not sure if this is worth the task. [[http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/]] is probably better for th...
- 08:33 PM Feature #228: fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- Assigning this to "OI SFW" since it has not been assigned to anyone.
- 08:37 PM Feature #695 (Closed): Prompt user to enter a root password.
- I'm closing this issue since it is a duplicate of bug #636.
- 08:27 PM Feature #488: VLC player
- Assigning to "OI SFW", since this feature request hasn't been assigned to anyone yet.
- 08:15 PM Bug #1139 (Closed): fails to boot on Thinkpad T520
- I'm closing this in favor of bug #1174, filed on Illumos, which is for the same problem.
- 08:07 PM Bug #1142 (Closed): Logitech E3500 Webcam only operates at 160x120 mode
- I'm closing this since it is a duplicate of bug #683.
- 07:24 PM Bug #985 (Rejected): /dev-il lacks old package names
- 01:06 AM Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- The problem appears to be that rrdtool was not compiled to build the Perl modules required for Perl support, or else ...
- 09:07 PM Bug #737: Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- Sorry for lately picking up this incident.
I try to duplicate this and search the cause. I try to assign this to a...
- 06:55 PM Bug #1226 (Resolved): oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 06:03 PM Bug #1226: oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 05:51 PM Bug #1226 (Feedback): oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 04:54 PM Bug #1226 (Closed): oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 10:49 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Please try the following:
You should now be able to see the problem on your console.
- 06:36 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- I upgraded my installation from OI_148 and cannot reproduce this problem.
- 09:13 PM Bug #970 (Rejected): Graphics Card ...
- we're currently not adding Radeon HD3200, driver
- 08:46 PM Bug #1136: Nvidia Geforce 210 causes kernel panick
- plese reproduce on 151 once it's out. We've just updated the nvidia driver.
- 06:29 PM Bug #1225: Dragging glxgears window from monitor to monitor in TwinView causes X server lock-up
- I guess pressing enter in the file description field causes the bug to submit prematurely.
I've noticed that XOrg ...
- 06:25 PM Bug #1225 (Resolved): Dragging glxgears window from monitor to monitor in TwinView causes X server lock-up
- Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Start glxgears; it appears on monitor #0
> 2. Drag glxgears window from monitor #0 to moni...
- 10:33 AM Bug #736 (Feedback): root crontab does not survive reboot
- 10:33 AM Bug #736: root crontab does not survive reboot
- please test by svcadm disable pkg/update.
It doesn't hurt, since it only will stop automatic refreshs, pkg refresh, ...
- 10:12 AM Bug #738 (Closed): Installation of OpenOffice 3.10 shows error
- openoffice is currently not part of oi, the package from legacy can't be installed.
- 10:06 AM Bug #751 (Closed): If you see a "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language and no desktop appears after several seconds, there may be a problem with the drivers for your graphics hardware. Please let us know if this happens.
- duplicate #835
- 10:03 AM Bug #836 (Closed): Cannot boot known good BE installed on similar architecture...
- it's not a bug, help in fixing boot-archive, you can try to get on the -discuss mailinglist or #openindiana ml
- 09:58 AM Bug #882 (Closed): Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- 09:57 AM Bug #882: Default $PS1 doesn't work properly
- 1. seems to has been fixed
root@laphroaig:~# cd /tmp/root/
- 09:35 AM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- just need to be integrated, testing looked good
- 09:26 AM Bug #1221 (Rejected): Error when trying to install xfce4 component
- no matter how often this bug get reported, SFExfce4-settings is not part of OI and especially not SFW. Please Report ...
- 02:48 AM Bug #1221 (Rejected): Error when trying to install xfce4 component
When trying to install xfce4 (some of their packages) from oi-sfe repository, I receive an error with the messag...
- 09:23 AM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- should be easy to fix, no conficts for /usr/bin/gpg
- 02:14 AM Bug #1220 (Closed): gnupg executable name strangeness
- I installed pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org, and to my surprise, there was no 'gpg' executable. The executable that's...
- 01:04 AM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
Today my gdm hung again.
In /var/log/gdm/:0.log I found this:
X.Org X Server 1.7.7
Release Date: 2010-05-0...
- 07:01 PM Bug #1094: gui-install crashing
- Fixed in http://hg.openindiana.org/mq_slim_source/rev/f8336a85759e
- 02:41 PM Bug #415: pkg:/email@example.com broken
- See related issues:
- 02:38 PM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Note: issue 1168 is fixes as of illumos 71e59c2d8715
so this can now go ahead at any time.
The patch attached is ...
- 01:13 PM Bug #985: /dev-il lacks old package names
- I suggest just closing this if we're not taking any additional action for /dev-il (I don't think we should).
- 07:55 AM Bug #1218 (Closed): gnome's yelp does not show oi specific man pages
- oi specific man pages (like zpool(1m) ) are neither known nor can be shown by executing:...
- 03:41 AM Bug #697 (Resolved): broken libusb.so.1
- Fixed (reopen if we do rebuild with a newer compiler and don't have the proper fix integrated).
- 05:04 PM Bug #547: Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- Hi All,
DeanoC tested this on his oi_147 "supposedly updated to oi_148" machine (see http://www.pastie.org/2213307...
- 09:53 AM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Just tested this on a 151 install
SunOS groucho 5.11 oi_151 i86pc i386 i86xpv Solaris
- 05:20 PM Bug #415: pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org broken
- Uh, actually, that previous did not work. Upon further investigation:
The real root cause of this problem is tha...
- 10:11 AM Bug #617: update-refresh.sh in root cron error
- The test sh -x /usr/lib/update-manager/update-refresh.sh is not valid. I see this every few days, is probably invoked...
- 08:58 AM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- pkg image-update succeded, psrinfo and friends still broken.
pkg install pkg://runtime/perl-510/*
- no change
- 07:49 AM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- If I do a
I only see
So my Autoloader has al...
- 07:45 AM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- You could reproduce it by downloading and running the iso oi-dev-151-x86-20110608-1.iso.
I will go ahead will try ...
- 11:50 PM Bug #547: Installer doesn't set opensolaris.org publisher non-sticky
- Hi All,
I've updated my self-deleting manifest to set opensolaris.org non-sticky. This should hopefully be the fin...
- 10:59 PM Bug #1207 (Resolved): distro-const script boot_archive_configure mkdir problem
- The distro-const script boot_archive_configure uses the variable MKDIR without assigning anything to it first, causin...
- 10:47 PM Bug #415: pkg:/email@example.com broken
- Attached a short-term fix, just for OI-151.
A much better long-term fix is to use a libreadline built to
- 10:46 PM Bug #1206 (Resolved): link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- illumos issue 1168 introduces a new libtermcap "fiter" library
that allows libreadline to pull just what it needs fr...
- 10:38 PM Bug #1205 (New): AI (automated installer) add drivers stage fails because of read-only /usr
- AI tries to install driver packages into the live installation environment. Since the driver packages include the cor...
- 09:39 PM Bug #1203: /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- i can also confirm, that psrinfo is doing fine with perl-510 (pkg://firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.15...
- 07:34 PM Bug #1203 (Feedback): /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- Can't reproduce this. _/usr/perl5/5.10.0/lib/AutoLoader.pm) should have @use 5.006_001;@.
Are you running a comple...
- 01:00 PM Bug #1203 (Resolved): /usr/sbin/psrinfo broken in oi151
- cat /etc/release
OpenIndiana Development oi_151 X86 (powered by illumos)
Copyright 2011 Oracle...
- 09:01 PM Feature #280 (Rejected): Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- I'm rejecting this bug. /usr/gnu/bin is part of the philosophy of the Indiana project, and this is non-negotiable.
- 08:56 PM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- Shouldn't this really be fixed before 151? It really breaks Solaris compatibility, which is part of the plan.
- 07:35 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- There are reports of similar symptoms on NVIDIA graphics, which suggests the root cause may be in compiz.
- 07:30 PM Bug #1084 (New): Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- iiim-properties also shows an empy list here.
- 02:02 PM Bug #1204 (Resolved): zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Bug from https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=5940 still exist, i.e.:
~# zoneadm -z test2 clone -s rp...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1180: Oi_151- Zimbamwe is selected as default territory in locale instead united states
- I can dupliczte this.
- 10:20 AM Bug #1187: not able to install vmware tools (ESXi 4.1) on OI build 151
- Julian Wiesener wrote:
> Not a Bugin OI, not every Perl Script wirten for S10 is supposed to work. There is no evid...
- 09:14 AM Bug #1187 (Rejected): not able to install vmware tools (ESXi 4.1) on OI build 151
- Not a Bugin OI, not every Perl Script wirten for S10 is supposed to work. There is no evidence that our Perl is broken.
- 09:28 AM Bug #1099 (Feedback): OI_151 Fails to boot via CD Supermicro X8DTU via remote console.
did the 148 iso boot? Have you tried to use the USB image? Also a more verbose output would help, please boot ...
- 09:21 AM Bug #1193 (Rejected): Zfs snapshots unable to delete on zpool 14, zfs 3
- ancient zpool versions, are not supported by the GUI. You can upgrade or use zfs delete manually.
- 04:11 AM Bug #1193: Zfs snapshots unable to delete on zpool 14, zfs 3
- Your second two commands are just invalid.
* You're feeding the entire output of 'zfs list' through the pipe, yo...
- 08:05 PM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- Scratch that, not convinced that is what's causing my hard locks.
I thought I'd try an older driver so dropped bac...
- 07:40 PM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- Can confirm this happens to me as well.
AMD Athlon II X4 640
8GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 250GB RE3 x2 (mirr...
- 12:59 PM Feature #1194 (Resolved): Update Meld to reflect oi_151 python version
- Currently Meld looks for !#/usr/bin/python2.4 instead of !#/usr/bin/python2.6
A trivial change obviously but would...
- 09:05 AM Bug #1193: Zfs snapshots unable to delete on zpool 14, zfs 3
- As additional info, snapshots refused to be deleted with GUI time slider on oi_148 eather, but they could be deleted ...
- 09:02 AM Bug #1193 (Rejected): Zfs snapshots unable to delete on zpool 14, zfs 3
- Upgraded to testing /dev-il Openindiana repository, using Illumos bits.
When trying to delete snap...
- 12:33 PM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- Out of curiosity, what does Solaris 11 Express do? From the OI FAQ: "OpenIndiana aims to be binary and package compa...
- 10:12 PM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- maybe this post is related:
Drivers tested: 256.53, 270.4...
- 10:07 AM Bug #1187 (Rejected): not able to install vmware tools (ESXi 4.1) on OI build 151
- I tried to install vmware tools (ESXi 4.1, VM setting Solaris 10-64) do use the high-spped vmxnet3 network driver;
- 09:56 AM Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- It is possible that other packages have missing dependencies as well. Please use the oi_151 JDS SVR4 packages I deliv...
- 07:00 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Hello, thanks for looking into this ;)
Alas, after almost 4 months of ZFS adventures on this box behind, I can't res...
- 04:14 AM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Is this unrelated to the default zpool failmode property (it's "wait", which basically hangs any attempt at I/O to th...
- 12:01 PM Bug #890 (Resolved): Sticky Notes panel applet crashes when creating a note
- This is indeed fixed in oi_151.
- 12:00 AM Bug #1180: Oi_151- Zimbamwe is selected as default territory in locale instead united states
- At first I try to duplicate this.
- 06:07 PM Bug #1180 (Closed): Oi_151- Zimbamwe is selected as default territory in locale instead united states
- During installation of oi_151, after I choose LA (USA) for my time zone
Zimbabwe is selected instead of United Sta...
- 01:42 PM Bug #1179 (Closed): ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- On a system updated from b134 to oi_151, the auto-snapshot services and the time-slider services do not run because o...
- 06:48 AM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- I beleive this is a bug, not a feature request, albeit not a serious bug. The Solaris commands should work by default...
- 02:39 AM Bug #544: BGE driver hangs system after update to oi_148
- For clarification: At the GRUB menu, press 'e' to edit, highlight _kernel$_, press 'e' to edit, append _-B disable-bg...
- 10:22 PM Bug #1178 (Closed): GNU tools should be later in path than Solaris tools
- This is a duplicate of feature request #280, so I am closing it.
- 01:18 PM Bug #1178 (Closed): GNU tools should be later in path than Solaris tools
- If running commands like 'ls', 'chown', 'who' etc on OI, the GNU command is preferred over the Solaris one because of...
- 08:27 AM Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- I'm don't think this is a problem with JDS, the SVr4 package does have a dependency on SUNWgnome-python-libs (which r...
- 08:54 PM Bug #1164 (New): virt-manager dependency error
- I was able to duplicate this problem on oi_151. It looks like oi_151 does not have the python-gnome-libs-24 pkg inst...
- 11:28 PM Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- This is on oi 151. What other information would you like to see?
- 09:10 PM Bug #1164 (Feedback): virt-manager dependency error
- Josef Sipek, could you please provide a little more information about this? I tried to duplicate it on a fresh insta...
- 01:39 PM Feature #1173 (Resolved): Update to recent Illumos_gate tip for oi_151 respin
- Please update to Illumos_gate a055831123f1 or later for next respin
to test recent improvements to userland and ZFS ...
- 06:19 PM Bug #415: pkg:/email@example.com broken
- Interesting. Apparently, there was a previous "fix" to remove -lcurses
from readline because that was introducing c...
- 11:34 AM Bug #1161: oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- User reported hang issue still present. Suggest update to Nvidia 280.xx stable driver series and reported other deskt...
- 05:50 PM Bug #1164 (Closed): virt-manager dependency error
- # pkg install pkg:/desktop/virt-manager
Packages to install: 9
Create boot environmen...
- 01:32 PM Bug #697: broken libusb.so.1
- Need to close ticket.
- 11:44 AM Bug #1114 (Closed): text installer not booting when disabling on-board NIC
- Nicely troubleshot Wilrik. It seems to me that when your onboard NIC is disabled neither Grub nor Solaris can displa...
- 07:33 AM Bug #723: glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- The patch will be added one of the next rebuilds before the stable release.
- 07:30 AM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- This will be fixed with one of the next rebuilds before the stable release.
- 07:28 AM Bug #241 (Resolved): Brasero 2.30.0 not work!!
- This is fixed in Brasero 2.30.3 in oi_151.
- 12:22 AM Bug #415: pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org broken
- Attached updated libreadline binaries for fix verification.
i.e. cd / ; bzip2 -dc /tmp/readline.tar.bz2 |tar xvf -
- 12:14 AM Bug #415: pkg:/email@example.com broken
- Actually, it's -ltermcap that libreadline normally links with.
The attached patch (export-415.txt) fixes it in user...
Also available in: Atom