From 2011-09-07 to 2011-10-06
- 04:41 PM Feature #1589 (Resolved): pakcage up xcowsay
- 04:39 PM Bug #1567 (Resolved): oi-build generated files should use Illumos copyright header
- 04:38 PM Feature #1590 (Resolved): update fetchmail package
- 03:11 PM Bug #1606 (New): nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- strange problem that I've seen before, but persists in oi_151a.
after a network powerfail (the computers live on the...
- 06:01 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Marion Hakanson wrote:
> This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161/1127) is still happeni...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Oh, in my cases, compiz is enabled.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161/1127) is still happening on two of my systems. B...
- 02:48 PM Feature #1559 (Rejected): Copyright Notices
- Removal of copyright notices from a work is not allowed by the terms of the CDDL (nor in most cases by US copyright l...
- 11:36 AM Feature #1559: Copyright Notices
- I'm not sure if we could legally change that or not. Since it's the copyright notice for the kernel I'm assigning it...
- 01:07 PM Bug #1540: Installation root password is immediately marked expired
- This one caught me too. This is also issues #636, #579, #1055. I agree with the discussion in #1055 about the correct...
- 12:53 PM Bug #1600 (Closed): Logitech USB G500 mouse not working
- Logitech USB G500 mouse not working under X11.
dmesg shows it seen during boot, and status LED on the mouse itsel...
- 11:02 PM Feature #1590: update fetchmail package
- Version bump addresses:
- 10:39 PM Bug #1465 (Resolved): oi-build openssl has too much quoting around LINT_FLAGS
- Fixed in changeset: c665fbff3e84
- 10:37 PM Bug #1464 (Resolved): oi-build gcc-3 refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve targets
- Fixed in changeset 573f48d3adf5:
- 10:35 PM Bug #1463 (Resolved): oi-build net-snmp refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset c07873ceb27d:
- 10:33 PM Bug #1462 (Resolved): oi-build lighttpd refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset 1f5502e586e1:
- 10:31 PM Bug #1461 (Resolved): oi-build quilt refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve targets
- Fixed in changeset ffa6e3026122:
- 10:22 PM Bug #1460 (Resolved): oi-build zsh refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset 43b6d66d8090:
- 09:54 PM Bug #1459 (Resolved): oi-build meta-packages/history/SUNWfppd has incorrect dependency
- Fixed in changeset c96cb5f7d0db:
- 09:50 PM Bug #1454 (Resolved): oi-build package-install target sometimes fails due to bad escaping in ips.mk
- Fixed in changeset 95cf742749e6
- 06:52 PM Bug #1127: X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161) is still happening on two of my systems. Both ...
- 04:08 PM Bug #1595 (Closed): uninitialized value in subroutine entry running autoscrub job
- SunOS KRSOI01 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
--run 1317735095 at tue 04.oct 2011 09:00
Use of uninitialize...
- 11:40 AM Bug #1544 (Closed): oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- Parallel's site says Parallels 7 only supports
Open Solaris 2009.06
as guest operating systems. So...
- 03:03 AM Bug #1591 (Resolved): nvidia is missing some device aliases
- I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T520 with an NVidia NVS 4200M chip. Stock OI 151 installs fine, but the vesa driver ends up...
- 11:49 PM Feature #1590 (Resolved): update fetchmail package
- Update fetchmail to the latest version: 6.3.21
- 05:55 PM Feature #1589 (Resolved): pakcage up xcowsay
- 09:17 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- I am also fine with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/sfw/lib/amd64 VBoxHeadless (or VBoxManage) usage.
Thanks and best regards.
- 07:33 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- This is a perplexing problem, especially since it does not occur on Solaris 11 Early Adaptor, which comes with gcc 4....
- 03:38 PM Feature #1547 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language
- Sorry, the Intel HD 3000 (Sandy Bridge) graphics are not supported in OpenIndiana 151 but I believe they do hope to h...
- 11:10 PM Feature #1576 (Resolved): update irssi package
- The version of irssi shipped by JDS is rather old. Move it over to oi-build and bring it up to the latest version.
- 11:37 PM Bug #1573: Fails to boot after locale change
- Other than the empty LC_ALL issue, it seems to want the locale in the format:
sv_SE.UTF-8 instead of sv_SE.utf8
- 09:34 PM Bug #1573 (Closed): Fails to boot after locale change
- System fails to boot when having "LC_ALL=" as empty in /etc/TIMEZONE. Error during boot so system tries to enter main...
- 04:16 AM Bug #1226 (Closed): oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 03:57 AM Bug #1567 (Resolved): oi-build generated files should use Illumos copyright header
- All the files currently generated by oi-build (e.g., gmake sample-manifest) contain the old OpenSolaris CDDL header a...
- 08:25 PM Bug #1306 (Resolved): redistributable in /dev-il broken
- I think this is moot with a properly published build now available.
- 07:09 PM Feature #1244 (Feedback): netatalk package
- 05:06 AM Feature #1558: Relax Restrictions on Usernames
- For what it is worth, there is finally activity from Oracle for Solaris Express
on the following:...
- 05:11 AM Feature #1559 (Rejected): Copyright Notices
- Change boot-up Copyright notice from Oracle to OpenIndiana.
- 03:01 AM Feature #1558 (Resolved): Relax Restrictions on Usernames
- Perhaps it's a good idea to allow usernames longer than 8 characters? Also, allow the "dot" character to be inserted ...
- 05:38 PM Bug #1542: Mozilla library regression
- 07:53 AM Bug #1534 (Feedback): VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- Well, just found (http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Spec+Files+Extra+Repository):
VirtualBox and GCC 4.6 li...
- 07:41 PM Feature #1547 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language
- I cannot seem to install the OS on my server. I am using the newest live installer as of 9/21/2011. I have tried usin...
- 01:43 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
i did fresh installation of IO 151a (USB Desktop image, added some SFE software) and still have problem to ...
- 03:35 AM Feature #1249 (New): dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd in non global zone
- This is still unresolved.
- 03:31 AM Bug #1421 (New): driver utility seems fooled by O2 Micro Integrated MS/xD Controller
- 03:21 AM Bug #990 (New): pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1:20110912T022405Z does not include a man page. This is unresolved.
- 03:18 AM Bug #1520: Possible Oracle new java license violation
- The comments on this are nonsensical, but we ship OpenJDK now so this should not affect us.
- 03:16 AM Bug #1048 (Feedback): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Tim - please use the runtime/python-32 package in our SFE repo for serious Python development.
- 03:00 AM Bug #1498 (New): pkg command error message is wrong.
- We surely did not re-add the Primary Administrator profile, so this is probably still open unless another profile was...
- 02:58 AM Bug #1431 (New): packagemanager a noop?
- *We* are responsible for fixing bugs.
- 01:41 AM Bug #1441 (Feedback): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Bugs that aren't resolved should not be Resolved.
- 11:50 AM Bug #1538: iprb issues with OI151a
- Can you upload the output of the command "lspci" or "prtconf -v"?
It seems to be nothing suitable information in dri...
- 10:57 AM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- +1, having crypto/gnupg install gpg symlink would be nice.
- 10:55 AM Bug #1544: oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- Seems like problem with Parallels as neither of Solaris 11 Express and Solaris 10 does not work on my build of parall...
- 08:34 AM Bug #1544: oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- I've opened ticket #1222452 on Parallels support with cross-reference to this ticket.
- 08:17 AM Bug #1544 (Closed): oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- I've just tried to install OI b151a on parallels desktop 7 but the whole boot process get stucked at:
- 06:52 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- I'm not too sure if it's anything to do with me trying to upgrade from snv_134b instead of snv_134?
- 05:37 AM Bug #1543 (Closed): refresh/update problem in oi_151a
- not really sure where to place this report, but after "upgrading" from the '/dev-il' repository to '/dev', and movin...
- 04:03 AM Bug #1094 (Resolved): gui-install crashing
- This was included in the shipped installer.
- 04:03 AM Bug #1542 (Resolved): Mozilla library regression
- gcc-built MPS libraries were reintroduced in 151a, producing illumos build noise from unwanted RPATH and libgcc_s dep...
- 10:15 PM Bug #1540 (Resolved): Installation root password is immediately marked expired
- The installation process asks for a root password. Once the system is booted and running, any attempt to, for exampl...
- 07:15 PM Bug #1523: OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- I see two choices. We could simply have glm on x86 have the same list of device ids as on sparc. There's a certain le...
- 07:03 PM Bug #1538 (Closed): iprb issues with OI151a
- Running OI151a (the live CD) on a white box PC.
The network is driven by iprb, but doesn't work very well. I fail ...
- 06:34 PM Bug #1537 (Resolved): CVE-2011-3192
- CVE-2011-3192 is a major security problem affecting Apache 2.2. Oracle may have packaged 2.2.21 in Userland or added ...
- 06:49 AM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- Further more,
after fixing this (and minor problem with USB device access), staring any VirtualBox guest crashes my ...
- 11:31 AM Bug #1534 (Closed): VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
VB was working until latest updates (well i am using /dev-il repo, but it also could be a case for normal repo...
- 04:48 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- sorry, my post came in a little too prematurely. Everything installed correctly, except ips-incorporation.
That was ...
- 04:39 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- I tried uninstalling the old ips-incorporation but that'll remove pkg.
daniel-kho@opensolaris-bts-daniel:~# pkg li...
- 10:49 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- Daniel - Thanks for the update. I saw your previous note that everything installed correctly?
1. Remove the old ips-...
- 08:27 AM Bug #1424 (Feedback): Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- daniel-kho@opensolaris-bts-daniel:~# pkg refresh --full
daniel-kho@opensolaris-bts-daniel:~# pkg image-update --be-n...
- 06:30 AM Bug #1523: OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- The missing device ids are more complex than you might realize, because it turns out that under a given device id, th...
- 10:37 PM Bug #1531 (Resolved): OI-packaged screen terminal definition conflicts with recent illumos-gate change
- Illumos issue 294 updated the "old and crufty" terminal definitions in illumos-gate. As the new system/data/terminfo ...
- 10:28 PM Bug #1137: Upstream issue with package manifests breaks pkg5 update operations
- As 1125 has been integrated upstream, this change can now be pulled into the OI illumos-gate for resolution.
- 10:27 PM Bug #1071: kdestroy generates console errors for GSSAPI-related kernel modules
- Upstream change 1073 has now been integrated and needs to be pulled into OI's illumos-gate.
- 10:25 PM Bug #1530 (Resolved): perl-584 should be obsoleted rather than renamed
- OI dealt with the removal from runtime/perl-584 by maintaining a manifest for that renamed it to 510. This was intend...
- 05:59 PM Bug #618 (New): i/o hang with mega_sas driver
- 02:17 PM Bug #618 (Resolved): i/o hang with mega_sas driver
- A user reported in openindiana-discuss that they used the older MegaRAID driver from the snv_130 distribution with mu...
- 05:58 PM Bug #1431 (Closed): packagemanager a noop?
- Richard - this is how it is handled upstream and implemented in their packages. There is nothing for us to do on this...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1498 (Resolved): pkg command error message is wrong.
- 05:19 PM Bug #1498 (Feedback): pkg command error message is wrong.
- Yasushi - still an issue? Try:
1. pkg refresh --full
LC_ALL=C pfexec pkg update --be-name=openindiana.2011.09.12
- 05:06 PM Bug #366 (Closed): pkg is missing version numbers for most packages
- Closed ticket. As Alan mentioned, this is a packaging naming nomenclature brought over from legacy OpenSolaris develo...
- 03:54 PM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- Fair enough. Not a bug, but still an issues as far as usability of OI as a whole goes.
- 03:51 PM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- Ok. Just pointing out that the package itself is not broken (bug). Otherwise, this sounds good to implement
- 02:51 PM Bug #1220 (Feedback): gnupg executable name strangeness
- 03:32 PM Bug #1523: OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- Peter - Thanks for your verification of this as I did note the missing pci-ids, but didn't know if it was intentional...
- 01:53 PM Bug #1523 (Feedback): OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- Need to reopen.
I'm aware that glm is provided. However, it doesn't actually work.
The problem is that the extr...
- 01:14 PM Bug #1523 (Resolved): OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- No work needed. Closing ticket.
- 01:50 PM Bug #1048 (Resolved): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- 01:25 PM Bug #1520 (Resolved): Possible Oracle new java license violation
- 10:48 PM Bug #1522 (Feedback): eject fails for normal user
- Verified bug. As default user 'jack'
- 08:38 PM Bug #1522 (Closed): eject fails for normal user
- Running OI151a, I attempt to eject the cd/dvd. It fails:
~$ eject cdrom
eject of cdrom /dev/dsk/c2t1d0s2 failed: ...
- 10:39 PM Bug #1523 (Feedback): OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- Peter - Yes, the glm driver is provided:
Please test and re...
- 08:48 PM Bug #1523 (Closed): OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- I have a system with several Symbios 53c875 SCSI cards. These aren't picked up by OI151a.
At least, the device dri...
- 04:14 PM Bug #1399 (Resolved): oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- Resolved, per user's request.
- 01:04 PM Bug #1399: oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- Ken, good news, I'm now connected through the wireless connection. So you can mark this bug closed. I had pkgs from s...
- 02:54 PM Bug #1424 (Closed): Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- Daniel - let us know if you are having any further issues. Closing ticket.
- 02:41 PM Bug #1520 (Feedback): Possible Oracle new java license violation
- Review Java distribution licensing and OpenJDK compatibility for conversion.
- 02:30 PM Bug #1520 (Resolved): Possible Oracle new java license violation
- Oi-dev-151a has java jdk 6 installed and this may in violation with oracle, since, oracle retired Operating System D...
- 01:09 PM Bug #990 (Closed): pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- Please install:
Future resolution is in our ...
- 01:00 PM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- Note that these aren't MY scripts dying but rather well known software that we ship. For example, without this symli...
- 12:05 PM Bug #1220 (Closed): gnupg executable name strangeness
- Josef - no need for us to do anything. You can easily symlink gpg to gpgv2, this is how it is done by other distros t...
- 12:57 PM Bug #686 (Closed): lighttpd and mod_magnet linking
- You can pull in lua package as dependency of lighttpd:
- Richard - OI-JDS mainly supports the JDS upstream components from Oracle which does not always include every feature ...
- 12:14 PM Feature #893 (Closed): Qt4
- We will add this to SFE in the future as time permits.
- 12:10 PM Bug #782 (Closed): automake package does not install `automake`
- Matt - as mentioned, we will pull the fix in from upstream during our next release cycle. Closing ticket.
- 11:54 AM Feature #228 (Closed): fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- We will review adding denyhosts as part of our SFE repo. Closing ticket per reporter's request.
- 12:56 AM Bug #670 (Closed): thunderbird 3.1.1 problem in oi_148
- Work is migrate from this version for security reasons. You can install Thunderbird 6.0.2 and use french classic 4.5....
- 11:05 PM Bug #1179: ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- Could also be a bad build that was updated to (at least one was missing the patch set iirc) and just another instance...
- 11:01 PM Bug #1179: ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- That service hasn't existed for a while, and neither has the dependency.
[trisk@kirin]% svcs -d svc:/system/filesyst...
- 04:28 PM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- 1. pfexec pkg refresh --full
2. pkg image-update --be-name new151a
3. beadm mount new151a /mnt
4. pkg -R /mnt/* ima...
- 04:07 PM Bug #1441 (Resolved): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Per Albert Lee's notes in #348:
"cpqary3 is actually part of ON's closed bits. Even if the root cause of the panic i...
- 03:58 PM Bug #1272: Postgres package broken in /dev-il
- Sidelined request: Can we remove PostgreSQL 8.2/8.3 from OI_IPS during this work task?
- 11:40 AM Bug #1482 (Feedback): S11x branding in 151a packagemanager/pm-updatemanager
- Hi Alasdair,
The file can be found here:
- 03:29 AM Bug #1399: oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- Fred - can you do this:
1. pfexec pkg refresh --full
2. pfexec pkg image-update -v
This will let you test ...
- 06:57 PM Bug #1495 (Resolved): OpenIndiana svn_151 support on Adaptec 6xxx
- Ticket migrated. Duplicate of illumos ticket #1497. Closing this one.
- 01:13 PM Bug #1506 (Rejected): ImageMagick in oi_151a missing norm.so
- convert: unable to open module file `/usr/lib/ImageMagick-6.3.4/modules-Q16/coders/norm.so': No such file or directory.
- 12:29 PM Bug #1399: oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- Hello Ken and Garrett.
The pkg you mention has a later time stamp that what is currently installed, so hopefully t...
- 01:13 AM Bug #1500 (Closed): KVM: System freezes after loading module
- Hi Guys,
I am experiencing the same issue reported at
- 09:19 PM Bug #1135 (Resolved): intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- 08:15 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Same X11 'freeze' bug was not reproduced using oi_151a 09/12/11 edition (using Nvidia 280.13/Nvidia GeForce Go 7600) ...
- 04:52 PM Bug #1135 (Feedback): intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- 01:57 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Please image-update to the latest dev-il (09/12) packages. Xnv was rebuilt with SS 12.
- 03:49 PM Bug #1013 (Resolved): time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Resolved in email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1:20110912T022507Z
- 03:08 PM Bug #537 (Closed): time-slider is snapshotting swap and dump after upgrading to oi_147
- Closing ticket as possible duplicate. Time slider is maintained through upstream where we'll implemented the latest f...
- 03:00 PM Bug #1113 (Closed): users-admin - su not succeeded
- users-admin works properly itself. Some of the issues with locales are causing side effects with GNOME/JDS applicatio...
- 02:56 PM Feature #1249 (Closed): dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd in non global zone
- I've created a new dbus-1.5.6 test package where I'm implementing this. I was told by the lead JDS maintainer that on...
- 02:52 PM Bug #727 (Closed): unable to override reported keyboard layout + apple keyboard support
- Closing ticket. Test keyboard setup with Xserver. Tracking this as feature request (not bug).
- 02:42 PM Bug #1398 (Closed): oi_151, gFTP does not display file names on remote server
- This is resolved during the locale update migration (UTF-8 locales). File further issues under G11n locale group (thi...
- 07:45 AM Bug #1398 (In Progress): oi_151, gFTP does not display file names on remote server
- 02:39 PM Bug #597 (Closed): First time login assistant persists if skipped at login
- This is resolved in future JDS migration update.
- 02:37 PM Bug #239 (Closed): xscreensaver authentication messages
- This will be resolved during JDS update migration.
- 02:35 PM Bug #1054 (Closed): dev-148b Gnome Invest Panel Applet Chart Failure
- This is resolved in future JDS update migration.
- 02:33 PM Bug #1053 (Closed): dev-148b Gnome Workplace Switcher Glitch
- This is fixed in the next JDS migration update.
- 02:25 PM Feature #578 (Closed): Bug reporting links in GNOME
- 02:14 PM Feature #1061 (Closed): update dbus
- Part of JDS migration update (was told by lead maintainer that we currently follow JDS updates by default). Created d...
- 09:54 AM Feature #1061: update dbus
- I haven't tried 1.2.28 but with 1.2.26 as well as leaking memory I found that apps that use dbus would hang on exit. ...
- 03:55 AM Feature #1061: update dbus
- Can push to dbus-1.2.28.
- 02:11 PM Feature #1234 (Closed): DNSSEC Validation plugin for Firefox
- Please use Firefox >=6.0.2. Part of future JDS update migration (add-ons are optional for IPS packaging/inclusion).
- 02:09 PM Bug #737 (Closed): Firefox crash when creating new folder from save as... window
- Please use Firefox >=6.0.2. Part of future JDS update migration.
- 12:51 PM Bug #523 (Closed): io_148 (text) install BE is called 'solaris'...
- This is not a bug. We can reflect this as a future feature request but we need to stay as compatible with Solaris 11X...
- 12:42 PM Bug #1441: cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Moved this to Illumos team for QA testing review.
- 07:20 AM Bug #245 (Closed): can not lock screen if X screen saver is disabled
- Not a JDS bug as mentioned. You can use xlock or similar tools.
- 06:44 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- I found this error in the log:
- 06:25 AM Bug #1127 (Closed): X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Please monitor this ticket through duplicate bug #1135.
- 06:13 AM Bug #1399: oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- I wonder if this is another item of fall out caused by 534, such 1402.
Would be interesting to know if the latest ...
- 06:00 AM Bug #1399 (Feedback): oi_151, wireless signals not detected on laptop
- Use driver/network/ath 0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1:20110912T030951Z on oi_151a.
- 06:09 AM Bug #1161 (Closed): oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- Closed this ticket as duplicate of Bug #1127. Please monitor that ticket for resolution.
- 06:07 AM Bug #367 (Closed): X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Since we've updated the driver to 280.13, I closing this ticket as a duplicate to 1127 (it is not the driver but X). ...
- 05:42 AM Bug #388 (Resolved): problem with CUPS generating 10GB /var/adm/messages file
- Set the CUPS printer property to lpd://<Printer IP>
- 05:23 AM Bug #448 (Resolved): Menu: [System][Pref][Print] error: "desktop-print-management-prefs is not available from cups print service"
- pfexec pkg install system-config-printer
- 04:43 AM Bug #489 (Closed): Evolution/Exchange hangs loading folder contents
- Gordon - closing this. We only use GNOME 2.30.2 and the GNOME team hasn't worked on the linked ticket (marked as unco...
- 04:20 AM Bug #724 (Closed): rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- Matthew - The RRD*.pm perl modules are optional - not a requirement for the Oracle-based IPS packages. This can be a ...
- 04:00 AM Bug #1498 (Closed): pkg command error message is wrong.
- pkg command error message is wrong....
- 03:40 AM Feature #884 (Closed): pango, cairo packages have wrong name
- Closing this one. The naming matches upstream's package naming conventions.
- 03:24 AM Bug #723 (Resolved): glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- Implemented in oi_151a release.
- 10:23 PM Bug #1218 (Closed): gnome's yelp does not show oi specific man pages
- Workaround is to use man. OI JDS does not maintain yelp outside of what JDS consolidation.
- 10:07 PM Feature #1254: oi-build needs the Adobe Flash plugin for Firefox
- Thanks Ken - I have applied for the license.
They state it's only for physical distribution or distribution on a p...
- 09:41 PM Feature #1254 (Feedback): oi-build needs the Adobe Flash plugin for Firefox
- You can apply yourself as a distro provider to have Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 preinstalled on the Live CD for dis...
- 09:59 PM Bug #1496 (Resolved): oi_151a text installer messes up grub menu.lst
- Fixed in changeset:
- 09:24 PM Bug #1496 (Resolved): oi_151a text installer messes up grub menu.lst
- As reported by TJ Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org> on oi-dev mailing list.
Please see attached screenshot.
- 09:58 PM Bug #1398 (New): oi_151, gFTP does not display file names on remote server
- Some work is going on with the UTF-8 locales (G11n) and we hope to have this resolved by oi_151a release. gFTP will d...
- 09:02 PM Bug #240 (Closed): CUPS hpcac filter missing from hplip
- This is marked under oi_151a known issue. I was told adding hpcac to the packaging of CUPS is NOT preferred due to it...
- 08:36 PM Bug #617 (Resolved): update-refresh.sh in root cron error
- Resolved issue per user notes (Matt Wilby). Moved under OI-PKG maintainer group.
Latest package: pkg://openindiana...
- 07:51 PM Bug #1495: OpenIndiana svn_151 support on Adaptec 6xxx
- The illumos project handles storage driver research to support the illumos kernel. See them for further support.
- 02:40 PM Bug #1495 (Resolved): OpenIndiana svn_151 support on Adaptec 6xxx
- I have Adaptec 6805 installed on OpenIndiana and am trying to get it being detected. Although according to this page ...
- 07:34 PM Feature #1233: Bind 9.8 with RFC 5011 DNSSEC root key already defined
- Bind-9.8.1 test build completed successfully and packaged on oi_151a. Added DNSSEC, valid Root Key, and root hints fi...
- 11:36 PM Bug #1218: gnome's yelp does not show oi specific man pages
- Tested with email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1:20110910T035438Z
-> same issue as mentioned above. No upstream...
- 11:17 PM Bug #925: binutils needs a build tweak to produce a working gld
- Resolved on the oi_151a branch with 8b9ec524b240.
(Ken, it'd be _really_ useful if you'd mention in bugs what caus...
- 07:02 PM Bug #925 (Resolved): binutils needs a build tweak to produce a working gld
- 06:00 PM Bug #925: binutils needs a build tweak to produce a working gld
- SunOS dev-builder 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
/usr/gnu/bin/ld (GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.19)
---> ld:built i...
- 10:33 PM Bug #446 (Resolved): pkg fix reports errors in cups after reboot
- Verified resolved:
dir group=lp mode=0755 owner=root path=var/cache/...
- 10:31 PM Bug #446 (New): pkg fix reports errors in cups after reboot
- 10:17 PM Bug #448 (New): Menu: [System][Pref][Print] error: "desktop-print-management-prefs is not available from cups print service"
- 10:05 PM Bug #582 (Resolved): Gnome slow login procedure.
- Verified on oi_151a/oi_148b as resolved.
- 09:16 PM Bug #276 (Resolved): error when attempting to eject DVD from drive
- This was resolved. I verified it on oi_151a using:
--> pfexec eject cdrom
cdrom /dev/dsk/... ejected (cdrom drive e...
- 08:42 PM Bug #827 (Resolved): (GNU) df gives multiline output even when piped
kmays ~ (spiritworld): df --version
df (GNU coreutils) 8.5
- 08:35 PM Bug #367: X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Issue depends on fix of Bug 1127 (Xnv respin).
- 08:31 PM Bug #1151 (Resolved): oi_151 32 bits installation fails
- Tested installs with both USB/Live CD on oi_151a. Passes installation tests on HP DV8000.
- 08:29 PM Bug #1065 (Resolved): Disk IO deadlocks UI
- Verified as resolved with heavy compiles done with oi_151/oi_151a.
- 08:10 PM Feature #1194 (Resolved): Update Meld to reflect oi_151 python version
- Verified fix in current package:
- 07:18 PM Bug #841 (Feedback): OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Have user image-update using latest dev-il repo and reverify issue.
- 07:15 PM Bug #1066 (Resolved): tcl/tk 64bit not working
- Packages updated to:
- 05:05 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Please check if Xnv_151 was compiled with SS 12.1 as the primary compiler which can produce faulty ...
- 03:53 PM Bug #1135 (In Progress): intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- This is probably a duplicate of #1127 - Xorg was built with Sun Studio 12.1 instead of 12.0 which has a bug. Will res...
- 03:53 PM Bug #1161 (In Progress): oi_151 32 bits nVidia driver freezes the machine
- This is probably a duplicate of #1127 - Xorg was built with Sun Studio 12.1 instead of 12.0 which has a bug. Will res...
- 03:49 PM Bug #1127 (In Progress): X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- Re-opening. Issue is identified as X.org being built with the wrong compiler:...
- 01:35 PM Bug #1084: Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- Unfortunately we won't be able to fix this in oi_151a as there isn't enough time, but we'll aim for the stable release.
- 12:59 PM Bug #240 (New): CUPS hpcac filter missing from hplip
- 11:32 AM Bug #660 (Resolved): Ten second delay during login due to 'modunload -i 0'
- Resolved in oi_151a test.
- 03:34 AM Bug #1489 (Feedback): Back out e84402006fa5 - 1436 Installation does not need to ask Root Password
- Fixed in changeset:
Needs testing on ...
- 03:33 AM Bug #1482: S11x branding in 151a packagemanager/pm-updatemanager
- Hi Geoff, thanks for reporting this. We'll take a look!
- 03:20 AM Bug #1488 (Resolved): oi_151a installer Territory selection dropdown somewhat broken
- Tracked the separate issues in #1490, #1491 and #1492
These are all now resolved.
- 03:19 AM Bug #1490 (Resolved): oi_151a installer Territory dropdown contains blank entries
- Fixed in changeset:
- 02:47 AM Bug #1490 (Resolved): oi_151a installer Territory dropdown contains blank entries
- This was narrowed down to usr/src/lib/liborchestrator/orchestrator_lang_codes.h being rather sparse on entries.
- 03:18 AM Bug #1491 (Resolved): oi_151a installer picks the wrong default Territory
- Fixed in changeset:
- 02:55 AM Bug #1491 (Resolved): oi_151a installer picks the wrong default Territory
- As there are now lots of territories for the English language, they all get set to be the default and as such Zimbabw...
- 03:18 AM Bug #1492 (Resolved): oi_151a installer has territories in reverse order
- Fixed in changeset:
- 02:56 AM Bug #1492 (Resolved): oi_151a installer has territories in reverse order
- They list from Z->A instead of A->Z
Trivial fix to the linked list allocation.
- 10:36 PM Bug #1488: oi_151a installer Territory selection dropdown somewhat broken
- I think I have narrowed this down to the following file missing quite a few countries:
- 04:26 PM Bug #1488: oi_151a installer Territory selection dropdown somewhat broken
- Forgot to attach screenshot!
- 04:24 PM Bug #1488 (Resolved): oi_151a installer Territory selection dropdown somewhat broken
- See attached screenshot. There are blank entries that are selectable and the order of the list is screwed up.
- 06:00 PM Bug #1489 (Closed): Back out e84402006fa5 - 1436 Installation does not need to ask Root Password
- I'm backing out:
This is to fix i...
- 03:48 PM Bug #1486 (Closed): Firefox Bookmarks out of date
- In Firefox on a default install/the live ISO, there are two broken bookmarks:
OpenIndiana Source Code Repositories...
- 03:29 AM Bug #1482 (Closed): S11x branding in 151a packagemanager/pm-updatemanager
- The Help Content screen and/or help content title sections in /usr/bin/packagemanager and /usr/bin/pm-updatemanager i...
- 05:00 PM Feature #1341 (Closed): Upgrade cmake to the latest version
- 02:26 PM Bug #1479 (Closed): Qemu delivered by pkg:/system/qemu/kvm is broken
- pkg:/system/qemu/kvm is partially broken becuase of the upstream bug:
- 11:54 AM Bug #1151 (Feedback): oi_151 32 bits installation fails
- Requesting user test this with oi_151a.
- 11:30 AM Bug #1441: cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Moved to Release Engineering team for repackaging request and future implementation.
- 08:00 PM Bug #1441 (Feedback): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Bugs that aren't _fixed_ are still _open_...
Also available in: Atom