From 2011-09-20 to 2011-10-19
- 11:34 PM Bug #1669 (Resolved): Backport e1000g update
- #832 integrated support for the Intel 82579 PHY. as well as other upstream updates from Intel into e1000g. As these a...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1658: NIS setup fails after sys-unconfig
- I was able to duplicate this in Virtualbox with 151a by running sys-unconfig and then attempting to configure NIS (no...
- 07:03 PM Bug #1664 (Closed): /usr/perl5/bin needs to be split into its own package
- _/usr/perl5/bin_ actually needs to be refactored into its own package, to allow the illumos dependency to change to a...
- 10:25 PM Feature #1653 (Resolved): package xmessage
- 04:30 PM Feature #1660 (Resolved): Bring dcmtk into oi_build
- DCMTK is a collection of libraries and applications implementing large parts the DICOM standard. It includes software...
- 03:33 PM Bug #1658 (Closed): NIS setup fails after sys-unconfig
- I have a system I'm trying to set up on an existing (work) network. I installed 151a from the media and ran sys-unco...
- 05:37 PM Feature #1576 (Resolved): update irssi package
- 05:25 PM Feature #1653 (Resolved): package xmessage
- 05:55 AM Bug #1632: meld doesn't work ootb
- Just for info, i noted the meld error message:...
- 12:38 AM Bug #1632: meld doesn't work ootb
- I can duplicate this, meld wants pygtk to run but the pkg doesn't have a dependency on python-gnome-libs-24.
- 12:20 PM Bug #1632 (Resolved): meld doesn't work ootb
- In trying to debug getting nfo building on a clean install (needed to install system/headers, how to do it without a ...
- 10:03 PM Bug #1600 (New): Logitech USB G500 mouse not working
- Okay, so it's not the power management bug, must be something else. I'm assigning this to "OI XNV".
- 02:24 AM Bug #1600: Logitech USB G500 mouse not working
- The G500 doesn't work at all in X11 under OpenIndiana 151 (oi_151a as per uname -a). Works fine on same machine under...
- 12:22 AM Bug #1600 (Feedback): Logitech USB G500 mouse not working
- So neither your Logitech G500 nor your cheap Logitech mouse are working reliably? It doesn't quite sound like it, bu...
- 04:46 AM Bug #1628 (Resolved): Manifests still refer to pkg.openindiana.org/stable
- The AI image is not working because of this.
- 04:56 PM Bug #1623: screen delivers conflicting file to system/data/terminfo
- Thanks Rich - in that case dropping them in the screen package was the correct course of action. I did the drop with ...
- 01:43 AM Bug #1623: screen delivers conflicting file to system/data/terminfo
- the terminfo package delivers this because we deliver a full terminfo database.
A good reason to do this is:
- 01:28 AM Bug #1623 (Resolved): screen delivers conflicting file to system/data/terminfo
- Fixed in changeset: ae5cf842dd1a
- 03:10 PM Bug #1606: nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- Great, btw, I thought nge was supposed to go MSI:...
- 03:05 PM Bug #1606 (New): nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- Thanks. Looking at that messages file it looks like nwam sees the link come back up and tries to unplumb the nge0 in...
- 12:55 PM Bug #1624: oi-build text/texinfo conflicts with system/prerequisite/gnu
- Does this get us the full magic of texinfo directory handling which actually works?
- 01:29 AM Bug #1624 (Resolved): oi-build text/texinfo conflicts with system/prerequisite/gnu
- Fixed in changeset: 1077b8e00c94 (Import from userland-gate)
- 01:28 AM Bug #1622 (Resolved): perl 5.12 delivers pkg actions that conflict with perl 5.10
- Fixed in changeset: 7302000cae70
- 01:05 AM Bug #1625 (Closed): Xorg hang (100% CPU), nvidia-related
- This Xorg hang is happening on two of my systems. Both run OI-151a now, and both have the nVidia driver version 280.1...
- 11:50 PM Bug #1624 (In Progress): oi-build text/texinfo conflicts with system/prerequisite/gnu
- Solved - userland-gate ships a new system/prerequisite/gnu package component called "common":
- 11:05 PM Bug #1624 (Resolved): oi-build text/texinfo conflicts with system/prerequisite/gnu
- 11:03 PM Bug #1623: screen delivers conflicting file to system/data/terminfo
- Forgot to mention also:...
- 11:03 PM Bug #1623 (Resolved): screen delivers conflicting file to system/data/terminfo
- 11:01 PM Bug #1622 (Resolved): perl 5.12 delivers pkg actions that conflict with perl 5.10
- 12:10 AM Feature #1619 (Resolved): Mercurial needs to transition to python2.6
- Mercurial 1.3.1 uses python2.4 and provides libraries only for that version. onbld uses the mercurial API and thus ha...
- 05:28 AM Bug #1606: nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- Chris Jordan wrote:
> What kind of NIC is this, and what is logged in /var/adm/messages when this occurs?
- 09:48 PM Bug #1606 (Feedback): nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- What kind of NIC is this, and what is logged in /var/adm/messages when this occurs?
- 09:31 PM Feature #1613 (Closed): PostBooks - open source ERP
- SFE has its own bug tracker at https://www.illumos.org/projects/oi-sfe/issues
Please resubmit this request there.
- 12:36 PM Feature #1613 (Closed): PostBooks - open source ERP
- Would it be possible to include a bug of PostBooks as part of the sfe repository, this would provide the following ca...
- 09:29 PM Bug #1614 (Closed): OpenTAPS - open source ERP software
- SFE has it's own bug tracker at https://www.illumos.org/projects/oi-sfe/issues
I'm afraid I don't have a way to mo...
- 12:44 PM Bug #1614: OpenTAPS - open source ERP software
- Sorry, it should have been created as a Feature request
- 12:39 PM Bug #1614 (Closed): OpenTAPS - open source ERP software
- Would you consider including OpenTAPS in the SFE repository which also offers ERP functionality. The source of OpenTA...
- 03:14 AM Bug #1611 (Closed): System -> Help tooltip references OpenSolaris
- 04:41 PM Feature #1589 (Resolved): pakcage up xcowsay
- 04:39 PM Bug #1567 (Resolved): oi-build generated files should use Illumos copyright header
- 04:38 PM Feature #1590 (Resolved): update fetchmail package
- 03:11 PM Bug #1606 (New): nwam problem after powerfail (with UPS)...
- strange problem that I've seen before, but persists in oi_151a.
after a network powerfail (the computers live on the...
- 06:01 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Marion Hakanson wrote:
> This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161/1127) is still happeni...
- 04:56 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- Oh, in my cases, compiz is enabled.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161/1127) is still happening on two of my systems. B...
- 02:48 PM Feature #1559 (Rejected): Copyright Notices
- Removal of copyright notices from a work is not allowed by the terms of the CDDL (nor in most cases by US copyright l...
- 11:36 AM Feature #1559: Copyright Notices
- I'm not sure if we could legally change that or not. Since it's the copyright notice for the kernel I'm assigning it...
- 01:07 PM Bug #1540: Installation root password is immediately marked expired
- This one caught me too. This is also issues #636, #579, #1055. I agree with the discussion in #1055 about the correct...
- 12:53 PM Bug #1600 (Closed): Logitech USB G500 mouse not working
- Logitech USB G500 mouse not working under X11.
dmesg shows it seen during boot, and status LED on the mouse itsel...
- 11:02 PM Feature #1590: update fetchmail package
- Version bump addresses:
- 10:39 PM Bug #1465 (Resolved): oi-build openssl has too much quoting around LINT_FLAGS
- Fixed in changeset: c665fbff3e84
- 10:37 PM Bug #1464 (Resolved): oi-build gcc-3 refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve targets
- Fixed in changeset 573f48d3adf5:
- 10:35 PM Bug #1463 (Resolved): oi-build net-snmp refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset c07873ceb27d:
- 10:33 PM Bug #1462 (Resolved): oi-build lighttpd refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset 1f5502e586e1:
- 10:31 PM Bug #1461 (Resolved): oi-build quilt refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve targets
- Fixed in changeset ffa6e3026122:
- 10:22 PM Bug #1460 (Resolved): oi-build zsh refuses to publish due to #1310 pkglint as can't resolve /etc/profile
- Fixed in changeset 43b6d66d8090:
- 09:54 PM Bug #1459 (Resolved): oi-build meta-packages/history/SUNWfppd has incorrect dependency
- Fixed in changeset c96cb5f7d0db:
- 09:50 PM Bug #1454 (Resolved): oi-build package-install target sometimes fails due to bad escaping in ips.mk
- Fixed in changeset 95cf742749e6
- 06:52 PM Bug #1127: X hangs when using nvidia drivers
- This Xorg freeze (or one exactly like what's described in issue 1161) is still happening on two of my systems. Both ...
- 04:08 PM Bug #1595 (Closed): uninitialized value in subroutine entry running autoscrub job
- SunOS KRSOI01 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
--run 1317735095 at tue 04.oct 2011 09:00
Use of uninitialize...
- 11:40 AM Bug #1544 (Closed): oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- Parallel's site says Parallels 7 only supports
Open Solaris 2009.06
as guest operating systems. So...
- 03:03 AM Bug #1591 (Resolved): nvidia is missing some device aliases
- I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T520 with an NVidia NVS 4200M chip. Stock OI 151 installs fine, but the vesa driver ends up...
- 11:49 PM Feature #1590 (Resolved): update fetchmail package
- Update fetchmail to the latest version: 6.3.21
- 05:55 PM Feature #1589 (Resolved): pakcage up xcowsay
- 09:17 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- I am also fine with LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/sfw/lib/amd64 VBoxHeadless (or VBoxManage) usage.
Thanks and best regards.
- 07:33 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- This is a perplexing problem, especially since it does not occur on Solaris 11 Early Adaptor, which comes with gcc 4....
- 03:38 PM Feature #1547 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language
- Sorry, the Intel HD 3000 (Sandy Bridge) graphics are not supported in OpenIndiana 151 but I believe they do hope to h...
- 11:10 PM Feature #1576 (Resolved): update irssi package
- The version of irssi shipped by JDS is rather old. Move it over to oi-build and bring it up to the latest version.
- 11:37 PM Bug #1573: Fails to boot after locale change
- Other than the empty LC_ALL issue, it seems to want the locale in the format:
sv_SE.UTF-8 instead of sv_SE.utf8
- 09:34 PM Bug #1573 (Closed): Fails to boot after locale change
- System fails to boot when having "LC_ALL=" as empty in /etc/TIMEZONE. Error during boot so system tries to enter main...
- 04:16 AM Bug #1226 (Closed): oi-extras: guilt should depend on git
- 03:57 AM Bug #1567 (Resolved): oi-build generated files should use Illumos copyright header
- All the files currently generated by oi-build (e.g., gmake sample-manifest) contain the old OpenSolaris CDDL header a...
- 08:25 PM Bug #1306 (Resolved): redistributable in /dev-il broken
- I think this is moot with a properly published build now available.
- 07:09 PM Feature #1244 (Feedback): netatalk package
- 05:06 AM Feature #1558: Relax Restrictions on Usernames
- For what it is worth, there is finally activity from Oracle for Solaris Express
on the following:...
- 05:11 AM Feature #1559 (Rejected): Copyright Notices
- Change boot-up Copyright notice from Oracle to OpenIndiana.
- 03:01 AM Feature #1558 (Resolved): Relax Restrictions on Usernames
- Perhaps it's a good idea to allow usernames longer than 8 characters? Also, allow the "dot" character to be inserted ...
- 05:38 PM Bug #1542: Mozilla library regression
- 07:53 AM Bug #1534 (Feedback): VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- Well, just found (http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Spec+Files+Extra+Repository):
VirtualBox and GCC 4.6 li...
- 07:41 PM Feature #1547 (Closed): "login:" prompt after selecting your keyboard and language
- I cannot seem to install the OS on my server. I am using the newest live installer as of 9/21/2011. I have tried usin...
- 01:43 PM Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
i did fresh installation of IO 151a (USB Desktop image, added some SFE software) and still have problem to ...
- 03:35 AM Feature #1249 (New): dbus and avahi-bridge-dsd in non global zone
- This is still unresolved.
- 03:31 AM Bug #1421 (New): driver utility seems fooled by O2 Micro Integrated MS/xD Controller
- 03:21 AM Bug #990 (New): pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1:20110912T022405Z does not include a man page. This is unresolved.
- 03:18 AM Bug #1520: Possible Oracle new java license violation
- The comments on this are nonsensical, but we ship OpenJDK now so this should not affect us.
- 03:16 AM Bug #1048 (Feedback): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Tim - please use the runtime/python-32 package in our SFE repo for serious Python development.
- 03:00 AM Bug #1498 (New): pkg command error message is wrong.
- We surely did not re-add the Primary Administrator profile, so this is probably still open unless another profile was...
- 02:58 AM Bug #1431 (New): packagemanager a noop?
- *We* are responsible for fixing bugs.
- 01:41 AM Bug #1441 (Feedback): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- Bugs that aren't resolved should not be Resolved.
- 11:50 AM Bug #1538: iprb issues with OI151a
- Can you upload the output of the command "lspci" or "prtconf -v"?
It seems to be nothing suitable information in dri...
- 10:57 AM Bug #1220: gnupg executable name strangeness
- +1, having crypto/gnupg install gpg symlink would be nice.
- 10:55 AM Bug #1544: oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- Seems like problem with Parallels as neither of Solaris 11 Express and Solaris 10 does not work on my build of parall...
- 08:34 AM Bug #1544: oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- I've opened ticket #1222452 on Parallels support with cross-reference to this ticket.
- 08:17 AM Bug #1544 (Closed): oi b151a fails to boot on parallels 7
- I've just tried to install OI b151a on parallels desktop 7 but the whole boot process get stucked at:
- 06:52 AM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- I'm not too sure if it's anything to do with me trying to upgrade from snv_134b instead of snv_134?
- 05:37 AM Bug #1543 (Closed): refresh/update problem in oi_151a
- not really sure where to place this report, but after "upgrading" from the '/dev-il' repository to '/dev', and movin...
- 04:03 AM Bug #1094 (Resolved): gui-install crashing
- This was included in the shipped installer.
- 04:03 AM Bug #1542 (Resolved): Mozilla library regression
- gcc-built MPS libraries were reintroduced in 151a, producing illumos build noise from unwanted RPATH and libgcc_s dep...
Also available in: Atom