From 2011-10-25 to 2011-11-23
- 02:38 PM Feature #1809 (Closed): Migrate to OpenSSL 1.0.0e
- Migrate oi-dev/sfe packaging dependency to OpenSSL 1.0.x lib and remove OpenSSL 0.9.8 dependency.
- 02:01 PM Bug #1065 (Feedback): Disk IO deadlocks UI
- May require further review.
- 01:36 PM Feature #892 (Feedback): Gnome 3.0
- 01:35 PM Feature #578 (Feedback): Bug reporting links in GNOME
- 01:31 PM Bug #1113 (Feedback): users-admin - su not succeeded
- 01:30 PM Bug #1218 (Feedback): gnome's yelp does not show oi specific man pages
- 01:30 PM Feature #1234 (Feedback): DNSSEC Validation plugin for Firefox
- 01:29 PM Bug #1398 (Feedback): oi_151, gFTP does not display file names on remote server
- Needs review for stable.
- 10:27 PM Feature #1807: Bump Xnv to 175a
- You forgot to mention “and reduced compatibility with illumos.”
xnv_175a will not be a direct drop in replacement ...
- 10:21 PM Feature #1807 (Closed): Bump Xnv to 175a
- Migrate oi to Xnv_175a (i.e. 32/64 binaries) to provide support for current FOSS porting efforts, new X11 device driv...
- 09:19 PM Feature #1806 (Resolved): Separate "tzdata" and "tzcode" from SUNWcs into separate packages
- As many Russian users have noted and reported recently (see bugs #1705, #1771, #1782 for example), there was a timezo...
- 04:03 PM Bug #1179: ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- Someone reports it happened within the past two months.
- 07:32 AM Feature #1805 (Resolved): libtiff man pages symlink problem
libtiff have few files which are symlinked to missing files. Form example below, only /usr/share/man/man3tiff/...
- 07:35 PM Feature #1742 (Feedback): Add tmux to oi-build
- Colin, why? Having tmux in oi-build certainly would be great.
- 05:47 PM Feature #1660 (Resolved): Bring dcmtk into oi_build
- 10:05 PM Feature #1793 (Closed): Hauppage WinTV Nova-T usb driver support
- Would you consider adding Hauppage WinTV Nova-T usb driver support so that VLC can intergrate with it.
Nov 18 18:3...
- 09:47 PM Feature #1742 (Closed): Add tmux to oi-build
- 05:57 PM Bug #1791 (Closed): VLC not displaying correctly since replacing DVD drive
I after installing VLC from the SFEencumbered repository I was able to successfully play any of my DVDs using ...
- 10:24 AM Feature #1741 (Closed): add libevent2 to oi-build
- 10:21 AM Feature #1738 (Closed): add asterisk to oi-build
- Withdrawn. sfe can provide this.
- 10:20 AM Bug #1744 (Closed): Add ruby 1.9 to oi-build
- Withdrawn. Sfe can provide this.
- 10:19 AM Feature #1768 (Closed): add dovecot to oi-build
- Withdrawn. Sfe can provide this.
- 02:54 AM Bug #1782: Illumos tzdata update
- Yuri fixed this in illumos under #1705. OI should either backport or refresh their illumos.
Given the apparent de...
- 02:43 AM Bug #1782 (Resolved): Illumos tzdata update
- Illumos has very old tzdata, same as OI151. Please update at least European tzdata, because otherwise all Russian use...
- 02:02 AM Bug #1781 (Rejected): virt-manager misses two dependencies.
- desktop/virt-manager misses two dependencies.
To fix them:
ImportError: No module named gtk - Install library/pytho...
- 11:16 PM Feature #1768: add dovecot to oi-build
- bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/d7c2addf18b7
- 11:13 PM Feature #1768 (Closed): add dovecot to oi-build
- Add dovecot imap server to oi-build
- 03:17 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Looks like you are right. I think I missed after hours digging this ugly code (sorry but continue is quite too often ...
- 02:15 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- for consistency the above layout was an old copy and paste and should be
> tank1 ...
- 02:10 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- Im sorry but this wasn't tested :(
your change broke recursive and made its way into solaris 11 release...
- 02:16 AM Bug #1763 (Closed): SUNWj6* renames missing from /dev
- The SUNWj6* packages listed in pkg:/consolidation/ub_javavm/ub_javavm-incorporati
firstname.lastname@example.org are present in /...
- 10:17 PM Bug #1749 (Closed): No GUI after os_151a install in VirtualBox
- 08:48 PM Bug #1753: /usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec is not executable
- Given this happened, and the way it likely happened, someone needs to check the permissions of all the java packages....
- 08:45 PM Bug #1753 (Closed): /usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec is not executable
- The command /usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec does not have the executable bit set.
This causes executable jar files to...
- 08:05 PM Bug #1749 (Feedback): No GUI after os_151a install in VirtualBox
- Whuups...grabbed the wrong installer. Sorry about that.
- 07:27 PM Bug #1749: No GUI after os_151a install in VirtualBox
- Try oi-dev-151a-x86.iso - it contains GUI packages.
oi-dev-151a-text-x86 is a console only (text) image.
- 07:18 PM Bug #1749: No GUI after os_151a install in VirtualBox
- Same problem occurs installing os_151a x86 into VMWare using installation ISO oi-dev-151a-text-x86.
Console (text ...
- 05:05 PM Bug #1749 (Closed): No GUI after os_151a install in VirtualBox
- Fresh install into VirtualBox 4.1.4, configured as Solaris x64 guest and Windows host, does not boot to GUI and stops...
- 10:12 AM Feature #1741: add libevent2 to oi-build
- 10:11 AM Feature #1742: Add tmux to oi-build
- This seems to duplicate #1637.
- 03:51 AM Bug #1744: Add ruby 1.9 to oi-build
- bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/3c3b8bb07540
- 03:44 AM Bug #1744 (Closed): Add ruby 1.9 to oi-build
- Provide a recent build of Ruby (1.9.3) to oi-build
- 11:57 PM Bug #1743 (Closed): Package Manager of an Install from the oi-dev-151a-x86.iso does not Start.
- Reproduction sequence:
1) Boot a VirtualBox VM from the oi-dev-151a-x86.iso
and install the OS to the VM.
- 09:40 PM Feature #1742: Add tmux to oi-build
- bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/b492c3d767be
- 09:24 PM Feature #1742 (Closed): Add tmux to oi-build
- Add terminal multiplexer to oi-build
- 09:19 PM Feature #1741: add libevent2 to oi-build
- bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/83a8882c1190
- 09:14 PM Feature #1741 (Closed): add libevent2 to oi-build
- add libevent library version 2 to oi-build
- 08:55 PM Bug #1740 (Closed): update of libnssckbi.so needed
- libnssckbi.so contains several CA certs which were already revoked by other platforms and represents serious security...
- 08:41 PM Bug #1739 (Resolved): certutil with incomplete runpath
- $ /usr/sfw/bin/certutil
ld.so.1: certutil: fatal: libnss3.so: open failed: No such file or directory
- 08:24 PM Feature #1738: add asterisk to oi-build
- bitbucket commit https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/755748bc74a3
- 08:04 PM Feature #1738 (Closed): add asterisk to oi-build
- Contribute asterisk package.
- 11:21 AM Bug #1734: problems getting gdm running in non-global zone for vncserver
- well, in a clean zone install I tried the pkg install/uninstall slim_install method and it seemed to work with the db...
- 06:52 AM Bug #1734: problems getting gdm running in non-global zone for vncserver
- Hah, frustrated with gdm, I thought I'd try XFCE to see:...
- 06:11 AM Bug #1734: problems getting gdm running in non-global zone for vncserver
- I am able to get one step further by making optional hal in the service description dependency for gdm....
- 10:10 PM Bug #1734: problems getting gdm running in non-global zone for vncserver
- seems HAL is what blocks gdm from starting up....
- 05:25 PM Bug #1734 (Closed): problems getting gdm running in non-global zone for vncserver
- getting X forwarding seems to work fine in a non-global zone, but is there a recipe that works to get gdm (or equival...
- 09:25 AM Bug #1733 (Rejected): Oi151a/pkg/resource-cap - "Action install failed for 'etc/dfs/sharetab' (pkg://openindiana.org/SUNWcs)"
- Was trying to install resource-cap since it does not come with Oi151a out-of-the-box for use on my zones. Encountere...
- 10:33 PM Bug #1632: meld doesn't work ootb
- Running meld reports:...
- 12:51 PM Feature #1721: libfuse and ntfs-3g can be part of OpenIndiana, available at install, rather than installed from sfe repo
- You'll want to bump OSOL-fuse to 2.8.6 once you get the initial migration done. I recently bumped some specs to NTFS-...
- 09:58 AM Feature #1721 (Closed): libfuse and ntfs-3g can be part of OpenIndiana, available at install, rather than installed from sfe repo
- I believe it would be nice to have libfuse and ntfs-3g (along with ext2/ext4) in main OI pakages repo, better yet, ou...
- 01:12 PM Bug #1707 (Closed): bash shouldn't use access(2) for `test' builtin
- Currently bash uses access(2), which treats any file as executable when run as root. Patch disables this check so bas...
- 02:27 AM Bug #1706 (Closed): Error thrown by package manager when trying to add smf package
- I was trying to add the smf package and it seemed to complete but the package was not installed. On subsequent tries ...
- 03:02 PM Bug #1683 (Feedback): Unable to connect to pkg.openindiana.org/dev repository
- Yes i can ping other sites from within my openindiana session and also ping into my openindiana session.
just tried ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #1683: Unable to connect to pkg.openindiana.org/dev repository
- Can you verify that your networking in OI is operational. Can you ping other hosts, your router's IP, ...?
- 02:27 AM Bug #1625: Xorg hang (100% CPU), nvidia-related
- My previous entry was wishful thinking. Suffered another Xorg-busy hang this evening, and had the presence of mind t...
Also available in: Atom