From 2011-12-07 to 2012-01-05
- 10:14 AM Bug #1947 (Closed): oi151a Unable to change keyboard language anyhow
- There are no additional languages in "Input methods - Languages / Scripts"
Was able in 148
- 07:34 PM Feature #1943: Add Leafpad to dev or experimental repo
- SFE contains leafpad spec, it could be added to OI SFE repo quickly.
- 06:29 PM Bug #1933 (Feedback): wireless network disappears after install. Was visible in live mode.
- If you as root do:
svcadm restart svc:/network/physical:nwam
will it connect correctly?
Which WiFi client de...
- 02:32 AM Bug #1908 (New): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- __nextwctype was introduced in the new locale code in illumos, and previously didn't exist. distro-constructor is app...
- 10:05 PM Feature #1943 (Closed): Add Leafpad to dev or experimental repo
- Fast and simple notepad...
successfully compiled with using these depen...
- 07:29 PM Bug #1934 (Feedback): Fan is always on
- For this and other issues you reported - do you get any ACPI related errors in dmesg?
- 01:52 PM Bug #1939 (Rejected): IBM T42,terminal bell sound causes system freeze for 1 minute
- On my IBM Thinkpad T42 (OI151a installed) i probably have a bug in driver audio810. When i press TAB in Gnome termina...
- 03:39 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- I am not sure if this is the same bug ,
but freezing X on oi151 on my hardware (Intel 945, Dell latitude D620) is re...
- 03:29 PM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- Update from Opensolaris 2009.06 and Over snv_134 form /legacy to Openindiana 151a does not work again.
- 07:57 PM Bug #1935 (Closed): Unable to change screen brightness
- cannot change screen brightness. Neither via the hotkeys of the laptop nor by the slider in power management.
- 07:56 PM Bug #1934 (Rejected): Fan is always on
- Fan is continuosly on. This reduces battery life.
Also, the "Device Driver Utility" shows two unknown devices.
- 07:49 PM Bug #1933 (Closed): wireless network disappears after install. Was visible in live mode.
- When in live mode, I was able to see the network from my Cisco wireless router. I was even able to connect to the sam...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1932 (Closed): UI icons unable to launch applications
- on clicking the network icon in the top left corner, a window to enter password appears, no matter how many times you...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1908: distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- A documented fix to this 'tr' issue to build distributions from a oi_151a (or a nightly BE) for this would be appreci...
- 12:52 AM Bug #1531 (Resolved): OI-packaged screen terminal definition conflicts with recent illumos-gate change
- Was fixed in oi_151a so marking as resolved. Patch to be made public in pkg-gate before marking as closed.
- 02:21 PM Bug #1207: distro-const script boot_archive_configure mkdir problem
- The better way is to define MKDIR in the first place.
- 07:30 AM Bug #1864: Right click CIFS shares causes error to log in /var/adm/messages
- Duplicate of #1868 (and filed under a wrong project anyway).
- 06:27 PM Bug #1908 (Feedback): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- The relocation error is here because distro constructor uses 'tr' from the building packages. In this case it was b14...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1908 (Closed): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- # uname -v
The 'tr' was introduced by illumos - it's an open source replacement....
- 11:57 AM Bug #495 (Feedback): oi_148 and illumos-gate
- Broken again on 151.
- 06:40 PM Bug #1538 (Pending RTI): iprb issues with OI151a
- I haven't got the information I requested. If I don't get the information by this weekend, I will close this.
- 06:37 PM Bug #1791 (Closed): VLC not displaying correctly since replacing DVD drive
- This bug is closed because the workaround was found.
- 10:45 PM Bug #1883 (Resolved): Missing packages prevent Opensolaris -> Openindiana upgrade
- Encountered this while trying to update an Opensolaris b134 box today...
The 'opensolaris-backgrounds-extra', 'ope...
- 02:32 PM Bug #1871: time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- It seems that gettimeofday() does the same thing for the seconds field, but µs look sane. This debugging output print...
- 10:42 AM Bug #1874: DomU does not start
- 10:26 AM Bug #1874: DomU does not start
- Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Hi Radek,
> I'm unclear on what you're trying to do. You have installed OI in Virtual...
- 03:19 AM Bug #1874: DomU does not start
- Hi Radek,
I'm unclear on what you're trying to do. You have installed OI in VirtualBox, are you then trying to run...
- 10:59 PM Bug #1881 (Closed): 'name' field of 'struct option' has incorrect type.
- The 'name' field should be a 'const char *', but is actually a 'char *'
This leads to compiler warnings, for examp...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1791: VLC not displaying correctly since replacing DVD drive
This can be closed as the resolution will be fixing Bug 1859
- 09:39 PM Bug #1874 (Closed): DomU does not start
- Hello. Fresh install of OI 151a (in virtualbox) has a problem with Xen. Kernel loaded in 32bit mode. Virtual(paravirt...
- 11:25 AM Bug #1871 (Closed): time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- Debugging a timeout issue with the OpenConnect VPN client, I have observed time(NULL) repeatedly returning zero or sm...
- 08:18 PM Feature #1807 (Closed): Bump Xnv to 175a
- Closed, due to 'reduced compatibility issues with illumos' and required workload.
- 01:25 PM Bug #1861: Boot failure in Linux KVM
- This has absolutely nothing to do with SFE.
- 03:03 AM Bug #1864: Right click CIFS shares causes error to log in /var/adm/messages
Mailing list discussion from Oct on ...
- 02:41 AM Bug #1864 (Closed): Right click CIFS shares causes error to log in /var/adm/messages
- Right clicking CIFS shares causes an error to log in dmesg / /var/adm/messages with a truncated name and "share not f...
- 05:46 PM Bug #1861 (Closed): Boot failure in Linux KVM
- My OpenIndiana VM, running in KVM in Linux, only seems to boot about one time in ten.
Usually it gets about this f...
- 02:20 PM Bug #1851: C++0x <thread> header: std::this_thread::sleep_for is missing. _GLIBCXX_USE_NANOSLEEP not correctly set.
- You can avoid the librt dependency by defining nanosleep to __nanosleep.
- 01:48 PM Bug #1791: VLC not displaying correctly since replacing DVD drive
I found the fix to this problem by fixing Bug 1830. The problem was due to the fact that the SFEencumbered rep...
Also available in: Atom