From 2011-12-16 to 2012-01-14
- 08:33 PM Bug #415: pkg:/email@example.com broken
this problem is gone:
$ uname -a
SunOS solarix 5.11 oi_151a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
$ pkg search -l /usr/...
- 04:03 PM Bug #415: pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org broken
- I thought fixes went into both SFW and illumos for this. (And we seem to be on 3.5.5 in /dev.)
Can someone confirm...
- 04:32 PM Bug #495 (New): oi_148 and illumos-gate
- This is fixed in /dev but seems broken everywhere else.
Not a stable issue, an experimental issue.
- 03:02 PM Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- Can someone confirm if this is fixed with the current manifest in /dev please?
- 02:59 PM Feature #1255 (Resolved): pkg.oi.o/experimental repo required for oi-build
- We've had the repo for quite a while now!
- 07:19 PM Bug #1131: Feedback-alias: email@example.com
It seems like line 846 of /usr/ddu/ddu.py and /usr/ddu/utils/submit.py lines 79, 81, 229, 231, 288, and 320 ...
- 06:56 PM Bug #1131: Feedback-alias: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenIndiana#Community_concerns - it would be very nice if the DDU would E-mail ...
- 05:56 PM Bug #1975 (In Progress): in.named.1m not found
- I'll make that my first contribution then, I'll modify the p5m file and try to build and test.
It migh be messy (ne...
- 05:09 PM Bug #1975: in.named.1m not found
- While on Solaris it is in system/manual (and missing on OpenIndiana), it would be much better to have it as part of t...
- 04:58 PM Bug #1975 (Closed): in.named.1m not found
- Seems like bind man page are not available in the repos.
Should we include the man page directly in service/networ...
- 06:52 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- I think currently libresolv2 does not support DNSSEC. As possible workaround you can use caching DNS server to valida...
- 05:00 PM Feature #1969 (Closed): Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
Can the DNS client in the next patched release of OpenIndiana be configured by use of "dnssec enable/disable"...
- 10:14 AM Bug #1947 (Closed): oi151a Unable to change keyboard language anyhow
- There are no additional languages in "Input methods - Languages / Scripts"
Was able in 148
- 07:34 PM Feature #1943: Add Leafpad to dev or experimental repo
- SFE contains leafpad spec, it could be added to OI SFE repo quickly.
- 06:29 PM Bug #1933 (Feedback): wireless network disappears after install. Was visible in live mode.
- If you as root do:
svcadm restart svc:/network/physical:nwam
will it connect correctly?
Which WiFi client de...
- 02:32 AM Bug #1908 (New): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- __nextwctype was introduced in the new locale code in illumos, and previously didn't exist. distro-constructor is app...
- 10:05 PM Feature #1943 (Closed): Add Leafpad to dev or experimental repo
- Fast and simple notepad...
successfully compiled with using these depen...
- 07:29 PM Bug #1934 (Feedback): Fan is always on
- For this and other issues you reported - do you get any ACPI related errors in dmesg?
- 01:52 PM Bug #1939 (Rejected): IBM T42,terminal bell sound causes system freeze for 1 minute
- On my IBM Thinkpad T42 (OI151a installed) i probably have a bug in driver audio810. When i press TAB in Gnome termina...
- 03:39 PM Bug #1135: intel driver stops updating the screen sometimes
- I am not sure if this is the same bug ,
but freezing X on oi151 on my hardware (Intel 945, Dell latitude D620) is re...
- 03:29 PM Bug #1424: Upgrading from 2010.05 (134b) fails
- Update from Opensolaris 2009.06 and Over snv_134 form /legacy to Openindiana 151a does not work again.
- 07:57 PM Bug #1935 (Closed): Unable to change screen brightness
- cannot change screen brightness. Neither via the hotkeys of the laptop nor by the slider in power management.
- 07:56 PM Bug #1934 (Rejected): Fan is always on
- Fan is continuosly on. This reduces battery life.
Also, the "Device Driver Utility" shows two unknown devices.
- 07:49 PM Bug #1933 (Closed): wireless network disappears after install. Was visible in live mode.
- When in live mode, I was able to see the network from my Cisco wireless router. I was even able to connect to the sam...
- 07:47 PM Bug #1932 (Closed): UI icons unable to launch applications
- on clicking the network icon in the top left corner, a window to enter password appears, no matter how many times you...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1908: distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- A documented fix to this 'tr' issue to build distributions from a oi_151a (or a nightly BE) for this would be appreci...
- 12:52 AM Bug #1531 (Resolved): OI-packaged screen terminal definition conflicts with recent illumos-gate change
- Was fixed in oi_151a so marking as resolved. Patch to be made public in pkg-gate before marking as closed.
- 02:21 PM Bug #1207: distro-const script boot_archive_configure mkdir problem
- The better way is to define MKDIR in the first place.
- 07:30 AM Bug #1864: Right click CIFS shares causes error to log in /var/adm/messages
- Duplicate of #1868 (and filed under a wrong project anyway).
- 06:27 PM Bug #1908 (Feedback): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- The relocation error is here because distro constructor uses 'tr' from the building packages. In this case it was b14...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1908 (Closed): distro-constructor fails because of the new 'tr'
- # uname -v
The 'tr' was introduced by illumos - it's an open source replacement....
- 11:57 AM Bug #495 (Feedback): oi_148 and illumos-gate
- Broken again on 151.
Also available in: Atom