From 2012-01-19 to 2012-02-17
- 05:23 PM Bug #2138: OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- This is on a zone, though.... no BEs, of course.
No, my point was that zlogin on the zone reports:
- 05:10 PM Bug #2138: OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- ? not for me...
- 04:31 PM Bug #2138 (Rejected): OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
Noting that a zone installed on latest prestable is correctl...
- 04:43 PM Feature #1742 (Closed): Add tmux to oi-build
- Closing as duplicate.
- 04:31 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- I also like DNSSEC, but this doesn't really answer the question of why this should be default behaviour. This doesn't...
- 04:12 PM Bug #2137 (New): Losing FC Initiator after rebooting initiator
We are implementing a storage server. We have installed Openindiana 151a with COMSTAR FC using "qlt" driver, Qlo...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2135 (Closed): Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
Upon upgrading from OI_148 to OI_151 my WiFi card ( Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g) ceased to be recognized b...
- 12:11 PM Bug #2132 (Closed): gnome-about does not work
- 11:09 PM Bug #2128: network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- It turns out this is happening because I had
"allowed-address" defined in my net configuration of the zone.
- 09:02 PM Bug #2128 (New): network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- SunOS oi 5.11 oi_151a2 i86pc i386 i86pc
I have a crossbow virtual interface on the global zone called "oi0" assign...
- 10:25 AM Bug #2125 (New): image-update with a zpool containing a BE with same name
- Just got bit (again) with something that, if not a bug, should perhaps be mentioned in the release notes... perhaps t...
- 11:39 PM Bug #2001 (Resolved): Update wireshark to 1.4.11
- Integrated into prestable1
- 11:37 PM Bug #1739 (Resolved): certutil with incomplete runpath
- Should be fixed in prestable1
- 06:03 PM Feature #1742: Add tmux to oi-build
- I'm sorry for any mixup on this: my only reason for delaying in submitting the build I did months ago on the duplicat...
- 09:41 AM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- Yes, it would be best to be included in illumos-gate. In fact, I have contacted the OpenGroup.org to see if the sugge...
- 09:23 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- Why do you think this should happen?
Do you think this is something that should be taken up by the distros individ...
- 09:43 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- Yeah, we explicitly mkdir with 0775, but in general root's umask would mask of the group write bit.
I'm not imme...
- 09:39 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- This works fine here, what's root's umask?
Anything in the way of inheritable ACLs may also matter, I guess.
- 09:37 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- The issue here is that 'useradd -m' sets incorrect group access mode for a user home directory.
A quick workaround...
- 05:42 AM Bug #2101 (Closed): platform directory duplicated on USB image
- 'boot/platform' and 'platform' have the same contents on the USB image, and aren't hardlinked. This adds at least 100...
- 08:06 PM Bug #2098 (Resolved): users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- Tested on oi_151a.
If user was created by useradd -m, it's impossible to log in using ssh key. ...
- 06:11 AM Bug #2089 (New): Unable to create flow on data link
- I have a physical interface igb0 and a virtual link called oi0.
root@sjc3:/# dladm show-vnic
LINK OVER ...
- 07:21 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- At present I have configured DNS on my OpenIndiana installation to support DNSSEC queries by enabling DNSSEC and inst...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1934: Fan is always on
- I'm on a stationary system using AMD Phenom II X4 and a Radeon HD 5770. I wrote the following in the OpenIndiana mail...
- 10:32 PM Bug #580: Xorg failure when using the radeon driver with ATI Juniper GPU on oi_b148
- I have performed a complete reinstall of OpenIndiana after replacing the motherboard and the hard drive. The new inst...
- 05:53 PM Bug #1522: eject fails for normal user
- In Illumos fixed by #2045
- 06:26 PM Bug #2005: time-slider zfs-send plugin no working
zfs-send fails and reports:...
- 06:18 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- jpkoopmann reported an issue which is similar to the issue above:
zfs property "com.sun:auto-snapshot(:*)=...
- 12:00 AM Bug #1271: Attempting to install everything throws up interesting errors
- These all look fixed in both /dev and /prestable except visual-panels/doc.
Changing assignee as appropriate.
- 08:15 PM Bug #1542 (Resolved): Mozilla library regression
- Fixed in prestable0
- 10:43 PM Bug #990: pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- Dunno why it was assigned to SFW but consolidation=gnome is JDS
- 10:14 PM Bug #2001 (In Progress): Update wireshark to 1.4.11
- 07:49 PM Bug #2029 (Closed): gtkam crashing
- Late time I used gtkam on OpenIndiana to download photos from my Nikon L20 digital camera it worked perfectly and had...
- 07:33 PM Bug #1947: oi151a Unable to change keyboard language anyhow
- Doesn't work in 151 and 151.1.1.
IIMF settings are in System -> Preferences -> IIM Input Methods
-> tab Languages...
- 05:48 PM Bug #2027 (Closed): installing time-slider does not force re-read of dbus configuration files
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Install oi151a text. Reboot.
2. Login. Run:...
- 01:55 PM Feature #2025 (Closed): Add 64-bit install option to GRUB menu
- Add a 64 bit install option on the GRUB menu for users with a >1TB install/boot disk.
- 01:45 PM Bug #1999 (Closed): Cannot install OI on machine with big (>1TB?) disk
- I'll see if they want to add this to the menus for oi_151 stable release under another ticket.
Issues with root on...
- 07:38 AM Bug #1999 (Feedback): Cannot install OI on machine with big (>1TB?) disk
- That did work - thanks. Do you have a link that explains why OI's root shouldn't be on big drives?
Also, I'd sugg...
- 10:18 PM Bug #1071 (Resolved): kdestroy generates console errors for GSSAPI-related kernel modules
- Integrated into prestable0
- 04:51 AM Bug #1664: /usr/perl5/bin needs to be split into its own package
- If we update pkg in /dev to the 173 backport, then we can use mediated symlinks - to let the user select which perl i...
- 08:22 PM Bug #1522 (In Progress): eject fails for normal user
- hal should verify if eject is from user logged to the system. The bug is in HAL itself, it checks /dev/console owner ...
- 07:59 PM Bug #1851: C++0x <thread> header: std::this_thread::sleep_for is missing. _GLIBCXX_USE_NANOSLEEP not correctly set.
- Isn't this GCC upstream bug?
- 07:00 PM Feature #2006 (Closed): add muCommander to SFE
- "muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface. It runs on any operating syste...
- 12:23 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- There is a small bug in the above fix where ...
- 11:58 AM Bug #2005 (Resolved): time-slider zfs-send plugin no working
- The time-slider zfs-send plugin is not working on oi151a.
(PS: when using time-slider on oi15a you might also be i...
- 11:31 AM Bug #1999 (Closed): Cannot install OI on machine with big (>1TB?) disk
- Closing ticket.
Various workarounds are posted on the Net. You can go into grub and
do this with select the 64-b...
- 08:54 PM Bug #1999 (Feedback): Cannot install OI on machine with big (>1TB?) disk
- Test this workaround:
- 08:51 PM Bug #1997 (Feedback): C++ exception handling problems with -m64?
- Using Justin's code with SFEgcc 4.6.1,REV=188.8.131.521.08.23.23.47
1. g++ -m32 testgcc.cc : PASS
2. g++ -m64 tes...
- 03:41 PM Bug #2001 (Resolved): Update wireshark to 1.4.11
- We currently have wireshark 1.2.10 which is getting a bit old.
Our friends at O. have just updated to 1.4.11:...
- 01:32 PM Feature #892 (Closed): Gnome 3.0
- The latest JDS consolidation, as of today, is still based on GNOME 2.30.2.
No plans to use GNOME 3.0 for the OI stab...
- 11:34 AM Bug #1995 (Resolved): download links are broken
- The issue has been resolved today. It was a matter of a mis-configuration on our newest DLC mirror server, which wasn...
Also available in: Atom