From 2012-01-28 to 2012-02-26
- 01:37 PM Bug #2156: Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- pci bus 0x0002 cardnum 0x00 function 0x00: vendor 0x14e4 device 0x4727
Broadcom Corporation Device unknown
It is ...
- 12:47 PM Bug #2161: rebuild illumos-gate for OI after openssl upgrades
- Does this affect 0.9.8 bumps as well or just bumps to v1 with the corresponding changes in lib numbers? I was planni...
- 09:35 AM Bug #445: pkg fix reports errors in SUNWcs after reboot
- mkdtab has to be replaced with SMF service and not done as it is now.
- 03:33 PM Bug #2138 (Rejected): OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- Yes, this isn't a bug. You should keep your zones in line with the global zone or unexpected things may happen (that...
- 11:17 AM Bug #2174 (Resolved): pkg:/database/postgres-84/library should depend on pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org
- "pkg install database/postgres-84/library" delivers you a lot of links, but some of them target nonexistent files, be...
- 09:25 AM Bug #2168: samba 3.5.5 major winbind bug
- See https://www.illumos.org/issues/2172 for possible resolution.
- 02:51 PM Bug #2156: Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- Hi Milan, here it is:
pci bus 0x0000 cardnum 0x00 function 0x00: vendor 0x8086 device 0x...
- 02:35 PM Bug #2168 (Closed): samba 3.5.5 major winbind bug
- When requesting lookups for BUILTIN sids, winbindd allocates new uids/gids in error.
- 10:51 PM Bug #2166 (Closed): problem with multiple pkg install in a script
- After running the napp-it wget installerscript, all installed packages are running.
(the script installs napp-it (ju...
- 10:09 PM Bug #2161 (Closed): rebuild illumos-gate for OI after openssl upgrades
- Components in illumos-gate depend on libcrypto in userland. If openssl is upgraded, illumos-gate needs to be rebuilt ...
- 07:28 PM Bug #2156 (Feedback): Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- Please, add output from:
- 09:41 PM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- If we want to be consistent:
mode_t cmask = umask(0);
(Second call is because umask(0) has ...
- 07:38 PM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- This is a bug in an OI modification
- 02:45 PM Bug #2156 (Closed): Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- Hi, after installing OI-151a on my Toshiba Satellite L645, I found that the Wi-Fi device is not working.
- 07:44 PM Bug #2135: Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
- I am really sorry, but right now I can not run it, since I have formated my disk. But, as soon as I have a new OS ins...
- 06:54 PM Bug #2135: Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
- As urtw driver did not change between 148 and 151, it could be problem of NWAM only. Could you run as root this, plea...
- 04:34 PM Bug #2135: Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
- a) I do not have OI_148 anymore, so I can not test it.
b) In OI_147, OI_148, my WiFi card was immediately recogni...
- 08:03 PM Bug #2132 (Feedback): gnome-about does not work
- I cannot reproduce it on the latest OI dev build. Could you 'pkg verify' your system? Also what does
- 08:00 PM Bug #2135 (Feedback): Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
- If you see some WiFi networks why do you think the system is unable to recognize your WiFi card?
If you reboot to ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #2145 (Resolved): libsndfile needs newer version
- Currently OI delivers version 1.0.17 which is 5 years old and contains at least one known CVE classed security bug
- 03:33 PM Feature #2144 (Feedback): RSS feed for torrents
- In the interest of making it easier for those of us with fast connections to seed all releases, it would be useful to...
- 03:25 PM Feature #2143 (Closed): OI datasets for SmartOS/vmadm/dsadm
- It would be very valuable to have available OpenIndiana datasets that SmartOS's dsadm & vmadm tools can work with. No...
- 05:23 PM Bug #2138: OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- This is on a zone, though.... no BEs, of course.
No, my point was that zlogin on the zone reports:
- 05:10 PM Bug #2138: OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- ? not for me...
- 04:31 PM Bug #2138 (Rejected): OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
- OpenIndiana prestable 151a2 reports 151a1 in uname -v
Noting that a zone installed on latest prestable is correctl...
- 04:43 PM Feature #1742 (Closed): Add tmux to oi-build
- Closing as duplicate.
- 04:31 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- I also like DNSSEC, but this doesn't really answer the question of why this should be default behaviour. This doesn't...
- 04:12 PM Bug #2137 (New): Losing FC Initiator after rebooting initiator
We are implementing a storage server. We have installed Openindiana 151a with COMSTAR FC using "qlt" driver, Qlo...
- 03:58 PM Bug #2135 (Closed): Problem with wireless WiFi: Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g
Upon upgrading from OI_148 to OI_151 my WiFi card ( Realtek RTL8187B 802.11 b/g) ceased to be recognized b...
- 12:11 PM Bug #2132 (Closed): gnome-about does not work
- 11:09 PM Bug #2128: network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- It turns out this is happening because I had
"allowed-address" defined in my net configuration of the zone.
- 09:02 PM Bug #2128 (New): network/physical in maintenance on virtual interface
- SunOS oi 5.11 oi_151a2 i86pc i386 i86pc
I have a crossbow virtual interface on the global zone called "oi0" assign...
- 10:25 AM Bug #2125 (New): image-update with a zpool containing a BE with same name
- Just got bit (again) with something that, if not a bug, should perhaps be mentioned in the release notes... perhaps t...
- 11:39 PM Bug #2001 (Resolved): Update wireshark to 1.4.11
- Integrated into prestable1
- 11:37 PM Bug #1739 (Resolved): certutil with incomplete runpath
- Should be fixed in prestable1
- 06:03 PM Feature #1742: Add tmux to oi-build
- I'm sorry for any mixup on this: my only reason for delaying in submitting the build I did months ago on the duplicat...
- 09:41 AM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- Yes, it would be best to be included in illumos-gate. In fact, I have contacted the OpenGroup.org to see if the sugge...
- 09:23 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- Why do you think this should happen?
Do you think this is something that should be taken up by the distros individ...
- 09:43 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- Yeah, we explicitly mkdir with 0775, but in general root's umask would mask of the group write bit.
I'm not imme...
- 09:39 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- This works fine here, what's root's umask?
Anything in the way of inheritable ACLs may also matter, I guess.
- 09:37 AM Bug #2098: users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- The issue here is that 'useradd -m' sets incorrect group access mode for a user home directory.
A quick workaround...
- 05:42 AM Bug #2101 (Closed): platform directory duplicated on USB image
- 'boot/platform' and 'platform' have the same contents on the USB image, and aren't hardlinked. This adds at least 100...
- 08:06 PM Bug #2098 (Resolved): users created by 'useradd -m' can't use ssh keys
- Tested on oi_151a.
If user was created by useradd -m, it's impossible to log in using ssh key. ...
- 06:11 AM Bug #2089 (New): Unable to create flow on data link
- I have a physical interface igb0 and a virtual link called oi0.
root@sjc3:/# dladm show-vnic
LINK OVER ...
- 07:21 PM Feature #1969: Forcing all DNS queries to use DNSSEC
- At present I have configured DNS on my OpenIndiana installation to support DNSSEC queries by enabling DNSSEC and inst...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1934: Fan is always on
- I'm on a stationary system using AMD Phenom II X4 and a Radeon HD 5770. I wrote the following in the OpenIndiana mail...
- 10:32 PM Bug #580: Xorg failure when using the radeon driver with ATI Juniper GPU on oi_b148
- I have performed a complete reinstall of OpenIndiana after replacing the motherboard and the hard drive. The new inst...
- 05:53 PM Bug #1522: eject fails for normal user
- In Illumos fixed by #2045
- 06:26 PM Bug #2005: time-slider zfs-send plugin no working
zfs-send fails and reports:...
- 06:18 PM Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- jpkoopmann reported an issue which is similar to the issue above:
zfs property "com.sun:auto-snapshot(:*)=...
- 12:00 AM Bug #1271: Attempting to install everything throws up interesting errors
- These all look fixed in both /dev and /prestable except visual-panels/doc.
Changing assignee as appropriate.
Also available in: Atom