From 2012-05-31 to 2012-06-29
- 02:57 AM Feature #2934 (Closed): Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
- Optional lib. Migrate to libusbx (USB 3.0) otherwise.
- 11:02 PM Bug #752 (Resolved): add default iscsi ports to /etc/inet/services
- Included in prestable5
- 10:51 PM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Invalid category name for gui-install
- Fixed in prestable5
- 11:19 AM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Over to oi-sfe issues https://www.illumos.org/issues/2937
- 10:46 PM Bug #2813 (Resolved): upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- Bumped in prestable5
- 10:46 PM Feature #2838 (Resolved): Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53
- Bumped to 295.59 in prestable5
- 10:01 PM Bug #1591: nvidia is missing some device aliases
- The 1057 ID is now actually in prestable5 so this is properly resolved.
- 08:07 PM Bug #963 (Closed): adpu320 should be on install media
- Yes, it's on the live DVD
- 10:45 PM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Hi Udo,
Please create a separate bug over in the oi-sfe project where people will care about it and actually have ...
- 10:39 PM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Developers get lazy, there are now more of these in oi-sfe 151a4:
Invalid category name [System Database] for packag...
- 07:38 PM Feature #2838: Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53
- This can be bumped to the 295.59 driver for the oi_151a5 rollout:
- 12:53 PM Bug #2898: OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- You'll need to fulfill and update the kernel DRM module requirements dealing with Radeon 2D hardware acceleration (i....
- 10:37 PM Feature #2934 (Closed): Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
- Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
Desc: OpenUSB takes a fork of the libusb 1.0 project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lib...
- 07:03 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- Created Bug to have the OI SFE and SFEencumbered SPEC files updated Bug #2925 which resulted in the following comment...
- 03:41 PM Bug #2931 (Resolved): PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- The PS1 prompt is defined incorrectly in OpenIndiana user's ~/.profile files (cloned for each new user from /etc/skel...
- 02:33 PM Feature #2899 (Closed): hdparm analogue for illumos.
- Is there something like hdparm for Illumos?
- 02:29 PM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- OpenIndiana not working correct with Radeon HD 4250. GNOME is loaded, but the windows appear jerky.
I tried to com...
- 07:09 AM Bug #2887: Update manpage for chmod: "offline" attr
- Also 'sparse' is missing (and ls manpage needs also update).
- 05:20 AM Bug #2884: rm: <file> not removed: Permission denied
- Hmm, not so sure. Here is a comparison with the [deletable] touched file...
nb , /usr/gnu/bin is not in my path ....
- 07:07 PM Bug #2887 (Closed): Update manpage for chmod: "offline" attr
- "/usr/bin/chmod" command-line help shows that an attribute flag "offline" can be set. However, this key word is absen...
- 07:02 PM Bug #2884: rm: <file> not removed: Permission denied
- This *sounds* like an "immutable" or "nounlink" or similar flag is set on the file, most of the symptoms match - exce...
- 02:49 PM Bug #2884: rm: <file> not removed: Permission denied
- just for grins I trussed the rm command, seems unlink is where it becomes toxic:...
- 02:37 PM Bug #2884 (Closed): rm: <file> not removed: Permission denied
- Not sure if this could be related to https://www.illumos.org/issues/2644 but I'm finding a file that, to me, is unde...
- 06:40 PM Feature #2878: serial console: add SMF services for console-login (vtdaemon) on serial ports
- NOTE: These serial-line consoles should also have a minimized set of dependency milestones, so that possibly required...
- 06:25 PM Feature #2878 (New): serial console: add SMF services for console-login (vtdaemon) on serial ports
- The Virtual Terminals Daemon provides for "the system console" (chosen via kernel boot-time options or eeprom=bootenv...
- 06:36 PM Feature #2880 (New): net_consoles: an UDP sink for /dev/console messages
- Linux has a nice feature to aid with systems debugging (and, to an extent, monitoring) by providing a network console...
- 06:33 PM Feature #2879 (New): serial console: allow for ditto outputs on screen and serial consoles
- Currently only one output device can be used by OI to report on progress in system booting, output messages written t...
- 05:23 PM Feature #2877 (New): Use DNS and/or DHCP to point newly installed clients to configuration settings
The Sun Ray clients have a nifty feature for detailed configuration after a reboot: they can either get cer...
- 05:04 PM Feature #2876 (New): sysidcfg name_service setting to enforce fetching DNS config from DHCP
- In /etc/sysidcfg templates we can set name_service to be DNS, LDAP, NIS or NONE. Would it be inappropriate to define ...
- 04:58 PM Bug #2875 (New): local zones should not enforce "smf_netstrategy==none" regardless of reality
- In the SMF framework, local zones can not use netstrategy=dhcp (and, as a consequence, they don't try fetch DNS setti...
- 08:31 PM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Another issue was located and fixed with hierarchical datasets: "rpool/SHARED/var/adm" was not automatically mounted ...
- 08:19 PM Bug #2868 (New): "zoneadm .. uninstall -h" superfluosly asks for confirmation
- The request for help "-h" (and the dry-run "-n") ask for confirmation - whether the user really wants the zone destro...
- 11:09 PM Feature #2859 (New): beadm: Enhance the invitation to reboot after creating a new BE
- Apparently, some newcoming users don't instantly grasp all the concepts of OpenIndiana, and cloned boot environments ...
- 10:55 PM Bug #2692: Pkg broken in new zones created under oi_151a4
- Just a note: my test system was not updated to oi_151a4 until recently, and I've hit this bug too with new local zone...
- 05:39 AM Bug #2844: error updating from oi148 to oi151.1.4
- On oi151a "pkg image-update -v" writes the following message:
Invalid content: manifest hash failure: fmri: pkg://...
- 09:39 PM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- PS: bash is a bit more compact than ksh in RAM as well ;)...
- 09:34 PM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- A new piece of intel: at least as of oi_151a4, the /usr/bin/bash binary only has dependencies on objects in "/lib" an...
- 05:11 AM Bug #2844 (Closed): error updating from oi148 to oi151.1.4
- "pkg image-update" command writes the following message:
Invalid content: manifest hash failure: fmri: pkg://openi...
- 02:15 PM Feature #2838 (Resolved): Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53
- Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53 to properly support the remaining Nvidia GeForce GT 600-series GPUs and all legacy GPUs...
- 11:55 PM Bug #2813: upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- a (too) quick search did not come up with bug#2784, sorry for that; for the state of the sending end cf.bug #2657, up...
- 08:36 PM Bug #2813 (In Progress): upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- Already bumped to 3.0.9 for the next prestable to take care of CVE-2011-1097 and as Milan has already said you're dup...
- 06:29 PM Bug #2813: upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- Issue 2784 is about bump to 3.0.9 in illumos-userland gate, waiting for RTI.
I am open to add it to prestable/stab...
- 04:55 PM Bug #2813 (Resolved): upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- w/o further investigation: rsync-3.0.6 in oi_151a does not delete, rsync-3.0.9 does;
upgrade seems necessary if not ...
- 08:37 PM Bug #2805 (In Progress): Invalid category name for gui-install
- 08:21 AM Bug #1987: dbus taking 100% of cpu
- happened to notice a hanging dbus and noticed that gconfd-2 may have something to do with things: (1579 & 1580 in con...
Also available in: Atom