From 2012-06-16 to 2012-07-15
- 12:33 PM Bug #2999 (Closed): OpenSolaris brand in Help launcher
- The launcher of GNOME Help (System->Help) has OpenSolaris brand in the comment section.
"Browse and search GNOME and...
- 01:27 AM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- Task rejected at this time. See #2954.
- 01:22 AM Feature #2954 (Closed): ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- Finished Radeon 6.14.6 driver userland updates. Testing done. Closing ticket.
Successfully compiled Xorg ATI Radeon...
- 08:33 PM Bug #2997 (Closed): Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- Since upgrading to OI_151.1.5 I have experienced problems with the Raid 1 boot disk on my LSI 2411-4i constantly goin...
- 02:39 AM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Unfortunately, looks like the patch didn't work when Jon built it.
I wonder why? When I build with the attached pat...
- 09:32 PM Bug #2994 (Closed): MPT SGL mem alloc failed
- After upgrading to oi_151a5, these errors started showing up in /var/adm/messages in groups of dozens at a time (star...
- 11:03 AM Bug #2992: wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- The same with cc1plus:...
- 10:32 AM Bug #2992 (Resolved): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- At least one file in firstname.lastname@example.org has wrong permission.
In this case gcc4 from oi_151a5 i...
- 02:47 PM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 09:47 AM Bug #2970: oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- ok.. wonders what a little sleep can do. Scratch what I said above about the race condition, but it certainly looks...
- 07:53 AM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- Matt Connolly wrote:
> I'm still seeing exactly the same garbage boot as in the second screenshot above in oi_151a5....
- 11:36 PM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- I'm still seeing exactly the same garbage boot as in the second screenshot above in oi_151a5.
- 10:00 PM Bug #2970: oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- I can truss the parent process with a -f, so I can see the child traces, and this is what I see:
25973: write(2, ...
- 08:31 PM Bug #2981 (Closed): Unable to activate BE oi_151a5
- upgrade from oi_151a4 to oi_151a5 went seamless, except newly created BE cannot be activated:
@# beadm activate en...
- 07:22 PM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- If this had to fix cadaver issue then not:
$ uname -a
SunOS xylabone 5.11 oi_151a5 i86pc i386 i86pc
- 07:16 PM Bug #1206 (Feedback): link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Patch applied in prestable5. Just need confirmation from someone in the know that this is now fixed.
- 04:58 PM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- Finally I was able to figure out what caused my troubles: newer versions of perl modules installed from CPAN.
- 11:56 AM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- My perl -V says:...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2979 (Closed): pkg -r --license does not show remote license after system was rebooted.
- pkg -r --license does not show remote license after system was rebooted.
The license is saved in a cache file in /...
- 06:25 AM Bug #2931: PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- That does make sense and this or similar definition was used in .bash_profile for ages.
IMHO, the .profile shared by...
- 07:32 PM Bug #2970 (Feedback): oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- Do I understand correctly that perl segfaults? Do you have core file?
- 12:36 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- concerning VirtualBox (4.1.18) on oi_151pre5 host, this might make it run for now (which it did not and does after ad...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- no such problem here (service starts and runs, no log entries), so maybe it is not the fault of oi_151prestable5/oi_1...
- 01:08 PM Bug #2967: oi_151a5 seems unusually sluggish, with increased swapping
- still scratching my head on the 32bit problem, so I thought I would try some live differences, so I rebooted into a5,...
- 06:00 AM Bug #2931: PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- Why not use something simple (bash is default shell anyway):...
- 07:35 PM Bug #2969: SMB fails to join single label active directory domain
- I stood up a test VM AD domain with a proper name and it joined right up, so the issue is the single-label domain. I ...
- 11:13 AM Bug #2967: oi_151a5 seems unusually sluggish, with increased swapping
- Quite possibly only a problem on 32bit.
I'll try for awhile on an acer X3200 which is also nvidia...
here is the ...
- 05:33 AM Bug #2967: oi_151a5 seems unusually sluggish, with increased swapping
- Had to revert, too painful to stay on a5...
here's a comparison on a4 with a5 with prstat -ac invocation (using the ...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2971 (Closed): Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- Log says:...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2970: oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- Spoke too soon. Still goes berserk with the old libc, but not nearly as often (go figure).
- 05:09 AM Bug #2970 (Closed): oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- Ever since upgrading to oi151a5, my amavisd/maia process started to go berserk - child processes will consume lots of...
- 03:48 AM Bug #2965: Samba SWAT fails PAM authentication due to missing symbol
- > cat /etc/release
> uname -a
> pkg list | grep incorporation
Here you go. I can login with a normal user accou...
- 05:43 PM Bug #2969 (Closed): SMB fails to join single label active directory domain
- kclient and samba successfully join, but smb fails with the following messages in /var/adm/messages:
Jul 5 12:01:...
- 04:02 PM Feature #2968 (Closed): Update Userland to s11u1-20
- Update the Userland consolidation to s11u1-20 (or a recent snapshot) in the experimental repository. This is to captu...
- 03:57 PM Bug #2967 (Closed): oi_151a5 seems unusually sluggish, with increased swapping
- as mentioned here (news://news.gmane.org:email@example.com)
things seem terribly sluggish all of a su...
- 01:32 PM Bug #2965 (Feedback): Samba SWAT fails PAM authentication due to missing symbol
- I think that is correct behaviour as root is a role not a user and I can log in with a normal user account fine and s...
- 01:51 AM Bug #2965 (Closed): Samba SWAT fails PAM authentication due to missing symbol
- After installing samba and enabling its service and swat, I tried to go to http://localhost:901 and login as root. I...
- 03:46 PM Feature #2954 (In Progress): ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- Tested Hardware:
AMD/ATI Radeon RS480 (baseline Radeon X300, IGP)
Tested on oi_151a5 with:
- 01:17 PM Bug #2659 (Resolved): Virtual Box Installation of OI_151a_prestable2 does not complete normally
- Thanks for the report and log. From the log it looks like the preferred publisher issue that while annoying doesn't ...
- 01:10 PM Bug #1207 (Resolved): distro-const script boot_archive_configure mkdir problem
- Hans' patch is correct (thanks Hans) and is now in prestable5.
- 01:08 PM Bug #427 (Resolved): pkg needs release notes URL
- Updated to a version agnostic URL in prestable5. As before though, the first to see it will be updating from prestab...
- 06:45 PM Feature #2954 (Closed): ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- The Xorg ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver provides the latest 2D support to the AMD Radeon HD 6000 series and Radeon HD 73xx/...
- 12:36 PM Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- No Jon. This issue still exists.
$ pfexec virt-manager
ERROR:root:No module named gtk
Traceback (most recent ca...
- 02:57 AM Feature #2934 (Closed): Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
- Optional lib. Migrate to libusbx (USB 3.0) otherwise.
- 11:02 PM Bug #752 (Resolved): add default iscsi ports to /etc/inet/services
- Included in prestable5
- 10:51 PM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Invalid category name for gui-install
- Fixed in prestable5
- 11:19 AM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Over to oi-sfe issues https://www.illumos.org/issues/2937
- 10:46 PM Bug #2813 (Resolved): upgrade rsync-3.0.6 to rsync-3.0.9
- Bumped in prestable5
- 10:46 PM Feature #2838 (Resolved): Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53
- Bumped to 295.59 in prestable5
- 10:01 PM Bug #1591: nvidia is missing some device aliases
- The 1057 ID is now actually in prestable5 so this is properly resolved.
- 08:07 PM Bug #963 (Closed): adpu320 should be on install media
- Yes, it's on the live DVD
- 10:45 PM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Hi Udo,
Please create a separate bug over in the oi-sfe project where people will care about it and actually have ...
- 10:39 PM Bug #2805: Invalid category name for gui-install
- Developers get lazy, there are now more of these in oi-sfe 151a4:
Invalid category name [System Database] for packag...
- 07:38 PM Feature #2838: Update NVDAgraphics to 295.53
- This can be bumped to the 295.59 driver for the oi_151a5 rollout:
- 12:53 PM Bug #2898: OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- You'll need to fulfill and update the kernel DRM module requirements dealing with Radeon 2D hardware acceleration (i....
- 10:37 PM Feature #2934 (Closed): Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
- Bump libopenusb to 1.1.6
Desc: OpenUSB takes a fork of the libusb 1.0 project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/lib...
- 07:03 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- Created Bug to have the OI SFE and SFEencumbered SPEC files updated Bug #2925 which resulted in the following comment...
- 03:41 PM Bug #2931 (Resolved): PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- The PS1 prompt is defined incorrectly in OpenIndiana user's ~/.profile files (cloned for each new user from /etc/skel...
- 02:33 PM Feature #2899 (Closed): hdparm analogue for illumos.
- Is there something like hdparm for Illumos?
- 02:29 PM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- OpenIndiana not working correct with Radeon HD 4250. GNOME is loaded, but the windows appear jerky.
I tried to com...
- 07:09 AM Bug #2887: Update manpage for chmod: "offline" attr
- Also 'sparse' is missing (and ls manpage needs also update).
- 05:20 AM Bug #2884: rm: <file> not removed: Permission denied
- Hmm, not so sure. Here is a comparison with the [deletable] touched file...
nb , /usr/gnu/bin is not in my path ....
Also available in: Atom