From 2012-07-08 to 2012-08-06
- 03:37 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I am having the same issue. I'm running oi 151a5. I tested with both Windows XP pro sp3 and Vista ultimate sp2 client...
- 09:10 PM Bug #3044 (Closed): CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- Prior to OI_151.1.4 it was possible to have an HP Photosmart c6280 printer configured with a Duplexer installed and t...
- 02:27 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- I have also come across this exact problem trying to install Openindiana u5 to a DL360 with an E200i Smart Array, 2 d...
- 02:00 PM Bug #1048 (Closed): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- Closing as unable to replicate (works as per the described expectation on oi_151a5) and no feedback forthcoming.
- 08:03 PM Feature #2968 (Closed): Update Userland to s11u1-20
- The update of the DilOS repository is satisfactory for this request due to specific userland component dependency upd...
- 02:10 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- related bug: https://www.illumos.org/issues/2786 OI should enable multiple gcc versions at a time and store gccruntim...
- 10:08 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Is there anything I can do re: this bug to help? My programming skills are a little bit rusty, but I could help with...
- 10:40 AM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- "Failed to allocate memory: Resource temporarily unavailable" is a swap related issue ... I hadn't realised that KVM ...
- 08:14 AM Bug #2992 (Resolved): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- 07:13 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- This is almost certainly the same bad-ashift from DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT / READ_CAPACITY_16 response formats as the two b...
- 02:11 AM Bug #3016 (New): Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- When the text installer begins to write Openindiana to the E200 Smart Array on my HP Proliant DL385 g5, a kernel pani...
- 06:37 PM Bug #3020 (Resolved): /usr/gnu/bin/cpp /usr/gnu/bin/cc must not be distributed in gcc-3
- These 2 actions from gcc-3 have to be removed:
link path=usr/gnu/bin/cc target=../../sfw/bin/gcc
- 04:39 PM Bug #2971 (Closed): Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- Closing this as not a bug with the distro. Perl updating is being looked at.
- 10:02 PM Bug #2992: wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- This should be fixed now. The developer/illumos/gcc package has been obsoleted so it should be suitable hidden from ...
- 12:42 PM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- No, in the newer version I can still only access 4Gb of memory, but it fails to boot Windows Server even with reduced...
- 05:25 AM Bug #3007 (Closed): nautilus FAIL: check failed in nautilus-file-operations.c
- Initially thought that this was a regression with a5, but it exists in a4 as well (probably others)...
From a comm...
- 02:59 PM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- I just thought ... the version of kvm I'm using seems to have a maximum amount of memory of 4Gb ... I have 8Gb in mem...
- 10:58 AM Bug #2981 (Closed): Unable to activate BE oi_151a5
- 07:57 AM Bug #2981 (Feedback): Unable to activate BE oi_151a5
- No a bug in reality,. partition flag was wrong. Also, installs/upgrades on other machines went fine.
- 08:39 PM Bug #2992 (In Progress): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- 06:07 PM Bug #2967: oi_151a5 seems unusually sluggish, with increased swapping
- now a5 crashdumps... toxic...
- 12:33 PM Bug #2999 (Closed): OpenSolaris brand in Help launcher
- The launcher of GNOME Help (System->Help) has OpenSolaris brand in the comment section.
"Browse and search GNOME and...
- 01:27 AM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- Task rejected at this time. See #2954.
- 01:22 AM Feature #2954 (Closed): ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- Finished Radeon 6.14.6 driver userland updates. Testing done. Closing ticket.
Successfully compiled Xorg ATI Radeon...
- 08:33 PM Bug #2997 (Closed): Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- Since upgrading to OI_151.1.5 I have experienced problems with the Raid 1 boot disk on my LSI 2411-4i constantly goin...
- 02:39 AM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Unfortunately, looks like the patch didn't work when Jon built it.
I wonder why? When I build with the attached pat...
- 09:32 PM Bug #2994 (Closed): MPT SGL mem alloc failed
- After upgrading to oi_151a5, these errors started showing up in /var/adm/messages in groups of dozens at a time (star...
- 11:03 AM Bug #2992: wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- The same with cc1plus:...
- 10:32 AM Bug #2992 (Resolved): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- At least one file in email@example.com has wrong permission.
In this case gcc4 from oi_151a5 i...
- 02:47 PM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 09:47 AM Bug #2970: oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- ok.. wonders what a little sleep can do. Scratch what I said above about the race condition, but it certainly looks...
- 07:53 AM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- Matt Connolly wrote:
> I'm still seeing exactly the same garbage boot as in the second screenshot above in oi_151a5....
- 11:36 PM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- I'm still seeing exactly the same garbage boot as in the second screenshot above in oi_151a5.
- 10:00 PM Bug #2970: oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- I can truss the parent process with a -f, so I can see the child traces, and this is what I see:
25973: write(2, ...
- 08:31 PM Bug #2981 (Closed): Unable to activate BE oi_151a5
- upgrade from oi_151a4 to oi_151a5 went seamless, except newly created BE cannot be activated:
@# beadm activate en...
- 07:22 PM Bug #1206: link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- If this had to fix cadaver issue then not:
$ uname -a
SunOS xylabone 5.11 oi_151a5 i86pc i386 i86pc
- 07:16 PM Bug #1206 (Feedback): link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Patch applied in prestable5. Just need confirmation from someone in the know that this is now fixed.
- 04:58 PM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- Finally I was able to figure out what caused my troubles: newer versions of perl modules installed from CPAN.
- 11:56 AM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- My perl -V says:...
- 12:56 PM Bug #2979 (Closed): pkg -r --license does not show remote license after system was rebooted.
- pkg -r --license does not show remote license after system was rebooted.
The license is saved in a cache file in /...
- 06:25 AM Bug #2931: PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- That does make sense and this or similar definition was used in .bash_profile for ages.
IMHO, the .profile shared by...
- 07:32 PM Bug #2970 (Feedback): oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- Do I understand correctly that perl segfaults? Do you have core file?
- 12:36 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- concerning VirtualBox (4.1.18) on oi_151pre5 host, this might make it run for now (which it did not and does after ad...
- 12:12 PM Bug #2971: Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- no such problem here (service starts and runs, no log entries), so maybe it is not the fault of oi_151prestable5/oi_1...
Also available in: Atom