From 2012-07-21 to 2012-08-19
- 01:29 PM Bug #3044: CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- I'll check the symptom.
- 04:21 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Hi folks,
I am having the same issue with an HP ML370 G3. Both Text and Live installer crashes just as it is boot...
- 01:31 PM Feature #3071 (Closed): replace rdesktop 1.6.0 with 1.7.1
- Can the version of rdesktop be updated to v1.7.1. This versions solves major issues with 64bit version and smartcard ...
- 07:07 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I'm having the same issue with Illumian 1.0.
- 03:37 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I am having the same issue. I'm running oi 151a5. I tested with both Windows XP pro sp3 and Vista ultimate sp2 client...
- 09:10 PM Bug #3044 (Closed): CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- Prior to OI_151.1.4 it was possible to have an HP Photosmart c6280 printer configured with a Duplexer installed and t...
- 02:27 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- I have also come across this exact problem trying to install Openindiana u5 to a DL360 with an E200i Smart Array, 2 d...
- 02:00 PM Bug #1048 (Closed): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- Closing as unable to replicate (works as per the described expectation on oi_151a5) and no feedback forthcoming.
- 08:03 PM Feature #2968 (Closed): Update Userland to s11u1-20
- The update of the DilOS repository is satisfactory for this request due to specific userland component dependency upd...
- 02:10 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- related bug: https://www.illumos.org/issues/2786 OI should enable multiple gcc versions at a time and store gccruntim...
- 10:08 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Is there anything I can do re: this bug to help? My programming skills are a little bit rusty, but I could help with...
- 10:40 AM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- "Failed to allocate memory: Resource temporarily unavailable" is a swap related issue ... I hadn't realised that KVM ...
- 08:14 AM Bug #2992 (Resolved): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
- 07:13 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- This is almost certainly the same bad-ashift from DKIOCGMEDIAINFOEXT / READ_CAPACITY_16 response formats as the two b...
- 02:11 AM Bug #3016 (New): Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- When the text installer begins to write Openindiana to the E200 Smart Array on my HP Proliant DL385 g5, a kernel pani...
- 06:37 PM Bug #3020 (Resolved): /usr/gnu/bin/cpp /usr/gnu/bin/cc must not be distributed in gcc-3
- These 2 actions from gcc-3 have to be removed:
link path=usr/gnu/bin/cc target=../../sfw/bin/gcc
- 04:39 PM Bug #2971 (Closed): Interrupt Balancer (intrd) doesn't start in oi_151a5
- Closing this as not a bug with the distro. Perl updating is being looked at.
Also available in: Atom