From 2012-07-23 to 2012-08-21
- 10:01 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- Did anyone figure out why some computers have this problem? It seems Open Indiana does everything so orderly includin...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3044: CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- I'll check the symptom.
- 04:21 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Hi folks,
I am having the same issue with an HP ML370 G3. Both Text and Live installer crashes just as it is boot...
- 01:31 PM Feature #3071 (Closed): replace rdesktop 1.6.0 with 1.7.1
- Can the version of rdesktop be updated to v1.7.1. This versions solves major issues with 64bit version and smartcard ...
- 07:07 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I'm having the same issue with Illumian 1.0.
- 03:37 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I am having the same issue. I'm running oi 151a5. I tested with both Windows XP pro sp3 and Vista ultimate sp2 client...
- 09:10 PM Bug #3044 (Closed): CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- Prior to OI_151.1.4 it was possible to have an HP Photosmart c6280 printer configured with a Duplexer installed and t...
- 02:27 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- I have also come across this exact problem trying to install Openindiana u5 to a DL360 with an E200i Smart Array, 2 d...
- 02:00 PM Bug #1048 (Closed): getpass.getpass python function doesn't hide input
- Closing as unable to replicate (works as per the described expectation on oi_151a5) and no feedback forthcoming.
- 08:03 PM Feature #2968 (Closed): Update Userland to s11u1-20
- The update of the DilOS repository is satisfactory for this request due to specific userland component dependency upd...
- 02:10 PM Bug #2729: oi-151.1.4 problems with SFEbuild and SFEencumbered
- related bug: https://www.illumos.org/issues/2786 OI should enable multiple gcc versions at a time and store gccruntim...
- 10:08 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Is there anything I can do re: this bug to help? My programming skills are a little bit rusty, but I could help with...
- 10:40 AM Bug #2626: qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- "Failed to allocate memory: Resource temporarily unavailable" is a swap related issue ... I hadn't realised that KVM ...
- 08:14 AM Bug #2992 (Resolved): wrong file permissions in gcc4 package
Also available in: Atom