From 2012-07-30 to 2012-08-28
- 03:17 PM Bug #2997: Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- I deleted the OI_151.1.5 BE and then performed a second upgrade last week. The upgrade took place without fault and t...
- 04:05 PM Bug #1084: Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- 151a_prestable5 hase release, any plan on this bug?
Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Unfortunately we won't be able to fix...
- 10:01 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- Did anyone figure out why some computers have this problem? It seems Open Indiana does everything so orderly includin...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3044: CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- I'll check the symptom.
- 04:21 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Hi folks,
I am having the same issue with an HP ML370 G3. Both Text and Live installer crashes just as it is boot...
- 01:31 PM Feature #3071 (Closed): replace rdesktop 1.6.0 with 1.7.1
- Can the version of rdesktop be updated to v1.7.1. This versions solves major issues with 64bit version and smartcard ...
- 07:07 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I'm having the same issue with Illumian 1.0.
- 03:37 PM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- I am having the same issue. I'm running oi 151a5. I tested with both Windows XP pro sp3 and Vista ultimate sp2 client...
- 09:10 PM Bug #3044 (Closed): CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- Prior to OI_151.1.4 it was possible to have an HP Photosmart c6280 printer configured with a Duplexer installed and t...
- 02:27 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- I have also come across this exact problem trying to install Openindiana u5 to a DL360 with an E200i Smart Array, 2 d...
Also available in: Atom