From 2012-08-10 to 2012-09-08
- 12:26 PM Bug #3153 (Closed): oi151a6 zones see no longer added datasets
- Configured datasets for zones are no longer visible inside the zones:
(660) oldn90700:/root# zonecfg -z ldapzone exp...
- 09:48 AM Bug #3148 (Resolved): bump nvidia graphics to 304.43
- Bumped to 295.75 in /dev
- 06:24 PM Bug #3148 (Resolved): bump nvidia graphics to 304.43
- Please update Nvidia graphics to 304.43.
Crash bug reported for driver released in oi_151a6.
- 10:48 AM Bug #1537 (Resolved): CVE-2011-3192
- The following are in oi_151a6:
- 10:44 AM Bug #3020 (Resolved): /usr/gnu/bin/cpp /usr/gnu/bin/cc must not be distributed in gcc-3
- Removed in oi_151a6
- 10:42 AM Bug #2145 (Resolved): libsndfile needs newer version
- 1.0.25 in oi_151a6
- 10:38 AM Bug #1206 (Resolved): link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Apparently stuff doesn't get patched if you leave it out of the Makefile!!
Fixed in oi_151a6
- 12:51 PM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- Sorry about beating the dead horse, but this bug keeps biting the new users trying to use e.g. ACL. It is also genera...
- 12:16 PM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- Apparently, GRUB can also try to protect itself, by disliking the non-off value of compression on "rpool/ROOT" - comp...
- 12:16 AM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- I checked with oi_151a5 - creating a gzip-9 compressed dataset and rsyncing contents of a snapshot of the current roo...
- 12:06 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- I am not sure as to *when* support of compressed root fs was added to OI/GRUB, but as of oi_151a5 I did successfully ...
- 03:17 PM Bug #2997: Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- I deleted the OI_151.1.5 BE and then performed a second upgrade last week. The upgrade took place without fault and t...
- 04:05 PM Bug #1084: Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- 151a_prestable5 hase release, any plan on this bug?
Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Unfortunately we won't be able to fix...
- 10:01 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- Did anyone figure out why some computers have this problem? It seems Open Indiana does everything so orderly includin...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3044: CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- I'll check the symptom.
- 04:21 PM Bug #3016: Kernel Panic with text install with HP Smart Array
- Hi folks,
I am having the same issue with an HP ML370 G3. Both Text and Live installer crashes just as it is boot...
- 01:31 PM Feature #3071 (Closed): replace rdesktop 1.6.0 with 1.7.1
- Can the version of rdesktop be updated to v1.7.1. This versions solves major issues with 64bit version and smartcard ...
Also available in: Atom