From 2012-08-19 to 2012-09-17
- 05:06 PM Bug #3197: nwam-manager leaks memory; causes swapping hell.
- Hi Nick,
i probably know the source of the problem.
It can be for my #405 workaround in illumos-gate which might ha...
- 10:52 PM Bug #3197: nwam-manager leaks memory; causes swapping hell.
- The core file that I have is 214M in size (attachments are limited to 4M).
Also, it is not the same one that was u...
- 06:31 PM Bug #3197 (Feedback): nwam-manager leaks memory; causes swapping hell.
- I do not see any significant leak from the report. Could you provide gcore of that process?
- 11:21 PM Bug #3197 (Closed): nwam-manager leaks memory; causes swapping hell.
- The nwam manager leaks memory and causes swapping hell. Output from mdb (with libumem pre-loaded) is attached.
- 07:13 AM Bug #3191 (Closed): System->Administration->Services GUI Tool Missing
- I recently upgraded OpenIndiana from 151a to 151a6. This is pretty much a stock machine.
I'm not real set on us...
- 12:12 PM Feature #3186 (New): Installer: make timeouts to accept default language/keyboard
- In order to allow for more unattended boots of LiveCD/LiveUSB from BIOS to X11 GUI (which can take a while, and the u...
- 02:44 PM Feature #1254 (Closed): oi-build needs the Adobe Flash plugin for Firefox
- I'm closing this as Adobe no longer supplies Flash for Solaris.
The only alternative I can see is Gnash but it's p...
- 05:21 PM Bug #2997: Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- I have upgraded to OI151.1.6 and the problem of booting still remains. If the RAID1 pair is fully synchronised which ...
- 12:43 PM Bug #3175: Ruby's rbconfig.rb needs improving
- Oh and if you "gem update --system", pkg verify reports ruby's gem stuff as needing fixing.
I'm not sure if we car...
- 12:28 PM Bug #3175 (Closed): Ruby's rbconfig.rb needs improving
- Current issues:
1. It contains build system private information, eg:
CONFIG["configure_args"] = " '--prefix=/...
- 04:14 AM Bug #2997: Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- The symptom was combination issue with your LSI BIOS and OI, I think.
If you did another action to find the workarou...
- 07:46 PM Feature #1806: Separate "tzdata" and "tzcode" from SUNWcs into separate packages
- system/data/zoneinfo was published for several prestable releases already, this should be closed as fixed.
- 07:43 PM Bug #3173 (Resolved): tty support on zones under oi_151a6 does not work anymore
- In used one zone for a complete soft pbx (asterisk and hylafax with iaxmodem). This worked until oi_151a5 perfectly. ...
- 12:26 PM Bug #3153 (Closed): oi151a6 zones see no longer added datasets
- Configured datasets for zones are no longer visible inside the zones:
(660) oldn90700:/root# zonecfg -z ldapzone exp...
- 09:48 AM Bug #3148 (Resolved): bump nvidia graphics to 304.43
- Bumped to 295.75 in /dev
- 06:24 PM Bug #3148 (Resolved): bump nvidia graphics to 304.43
- Please update Nvidia graphics to 304.43.
Crash bug reported for driver released in oi_151a6.
- 10:48 AM Bug #1537 (Resolved): CVE-2011-3192
- The following are in oi_151a6:
- 10:44 AM Bug #3020 (Resolved): /usr/gnu/bin/cpp /usr/gnu/bin/cc must not be distributed in gcc-3
- Removed in oi_151a6
- 10:42 AM Bug #2145 (Resolved): libsndfile needs newer version
- 1.0.25 in oi_151a6
- 10:38 AM Bug #1206 (Resolved): link libreadline with the new libtermcap (filter) library
- Apparently stuff doesn't get patched if you leave it out of the Makefile!!
Fixed in oi_151a6
- 12:51 PM Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- Sorry about beating the dead horse, but this bug keeps biting the new users trying to use e.g. ACL. It is also genera...
- 12:16 PM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- Apparently, GRUB can also try to protect itself, by disliking the non-off value of compression on "rpool/ROOT" - comp...
- 12:16 AM Feature #532: Installer support for ZFS compression
- I checked with oi_151a5 - creating a gzip-9 compressed dataset and rsyncing contents of a snapshot of the current roo...
- 12:06 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- I am not sure as to *when* support of compressed root fs was added to OI/GRUB, but as of oi_151a5 I did successfully ...
- 03:17 PM Bug #2997: Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- I deleted the OI_151.1.5 BE and then performed a second upgrade last week. The upgrade took place without fault and t...
- 04:05 PM Bug #1084: Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- 151a_prestable5 hase release, any plan on this bug?
Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Unfortunately we won't be able to fix...
- 10:01 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- Did anyone figure out why some computers have this problem? It seems Open Indiana does everything so orderly includin...
- 01:29 PM Bug #3044: CUPS printing with HP Photosmart c6200 problem
- I'll check the symptom.
Also available in: Atom