From 2012-10-20 to 2012-11-18
- 04:21 PM Feature #3365 (Closed): bge driver device detection improvement
- 04:18 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket closed. Not enough user demand.
- 10:11 PM Bug #3370 (Closed): ACPI errors on HP workstation
on my HP xw8600 workstation running oi_151a7, the kernel logs ACPI errors during bootup (see attached file)...
- 09:45 PM Bug #3369: metacity: Segfault in libSM.so.6`SmcCloseConnection+0x18()
- Please find the core file here:
- 09:39 PM Bug #3369 (Closed): metacity: Segfault in libSM.so.6`SmcCloseConnection+0x18()
- Metacity crashed today with this stack:...
- 05:59 AM Bug #3281: frequent freezes on oi_151a.1.7
- Marion Hakanson wrote:
> I've had similar problems, though I'm not sure it is an nVidia or Xorg problem directly. I...
- 10:45 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Provide Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n device driver support for BCM4301, BCM4306, BCM4309, BCM4311, BCM4312, BCM431...
- 10:39 PM Bug #3366 (Closed): Since 151a7, dtrace breaking in strange ways
- Exactly as the title says, ever since I updated to 151a7, I've been unable to use, for example, hotkernel:
- 09:54 PM Feature #3365 (Closed): bge driver device detection improvement
- Update the bge driver to fully support Broadcom 57xx devices:
BCM5714, 5715, 5717, 5718, 5719, 5720, 5721, 5722, 5...
- 09:34 PM Feature #1233: Bind 9.8 with RFC 5011 DNSSEC root key already defined
- Last night I built Bind 9.9.2 on io_151a7 using the following commands
$ CC=gcc --prefix=/opt/gnu --sysconfdir=/et...
- 05:52 PM Bug #3281: frequent freezes on oi_151a.1.7
- I've had similar problems, though I'm not sure it is an nVidia or Xorg problem directly. I think consensus is headin...
- 05:54 PM Bug #3351 (Closed): pkg://openindiana.org/developer/macro/cpp should be installed by default during zone creation
- environment gz oi_151a7, target exclusive-IP ipkg zone
as indicated here https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues/2...
- 05:30 PM Bug #3350 (Closed): Supported NIC not recognized by Install CD
- Hi mates,
According to http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking the Broadcom BCM5720 is supported by Ope...
- 01:12 AM Bug #3345 (Feedback): groff manpage missing
- As Robert said, we don't use groff, but nroff.
The manual page you're looking for is man(5)
That said, you did ...
- 01:00 AM Bug #3345: groff manpage missing
- I got a good answer on IRC:
19:58:41 < rmustacc> I would start with man(5), nroff(1) and troff(1)
The illumos b...
- 12:45 AM Bug #3345 (Closed): groff manpage missing
- If one were inclined to try to contribute to the broken manpage pile, the page that describes how to write manpages a...
- 07:20 PM Bug #3338: OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- Installed Rhythmbox, this detected the Audio Cd and the tracks. However when I attempted to play any track, Rhythmbox...
- 04:55 PM Bug #3338 (Feedback): OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- Audio CD is not mounted under /media
Could you check with rhythmbox if it is issue on Sound Juicer side?
- 04:27 PM Bug #3338 (Closed): OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- When I insert a DVD the icon appears on the desktop and I can select SMPlayer or VLC to play the DVD without any prob...
- 05:42 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- I don't know what they've done but have just managed to upgrade to latest version of open indiana and reboot into new...
- 08:53 AM Feature #3332 (Closed): Upgrade libusb library from OpenUSB v0.1.8 to v1.1.7
- Can the libusb library be upgrade from OpenUSB v0.1.8 to v1.1.7
here are many differences from libusb v0.1, all in...
- 08:43 AM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- The previous post is incorrect as OpenIndiana is using http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/openusb which is MT-safe. How...
- 08:35 AM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Tried to build libgphoto2-2.5.0 but it complained about the libusb library, as it requires a version of libusb that i...
- 11:58 PM Bug #3323 (Rejected): Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- On local display, logging out of Gnome results in either a solid white or solid blue screen with no content, as does ...
- 09:05 PM Bug #2029 (Feedback): gtkam crashing
- Upgraded to oi_151a7 and tried to use gtkam and cli gphoto commands to download pictures from my Nikon camera but bot...
- 10:45 PM Feature #3307 (Closed): Update Samba to 3.6.x release
- Samba 3.6.x provides improved scalability and performance as a clustered SMB2/SMB/CIFS file server, has an improved n...
- 12:56 PM Bug #3287: server gets restart after rebooting
- I have just foundout, it's a problem of driver for raid controller. I have Dell R720xd with LSI MegaRAID SAS2208. I h...
- 04:23 AM Feature #3292 (Closed): bump pixman version to the latest
- pixman lib is 0.18.4, too old for the latest version of firefox. It would be nice to have newer, e.g. 0.26.2
- 07:38 AM Bug #2997 (Feedback): Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- The LSI Raid controller has reported that the status of the RAID1 disk is optimal and OI_151a7 is booting normally. U...
Also available in: Atom