From 2012-11-02 to 2012-12-01
- 10:19 AM Bug #3377: pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- Your install is messed up. If you look at the list of maintained consolidations your X is only at 0.151.1 and you ha...
- 11:41 PM Bug #3377: pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- I should have mentioned this only happens in a basic non-global zone
- 04:09 PM Bug #3393 (Rejected): Repository .tar.bz2 oi_151a2 contains oi_151a3
- http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/repos/oi_151a_prestable2.tar.bz2 says by its name that it would contain oi_151a2 but i...
- 01:20 PM Bug #3392 (Rejected): Repository .tar.bz2 oi_151a3 contains oi_151a4
- http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/repos/oi_151a_prestable3.tar.bz2 says by its name that it would contain oi_151a3 but i...
- 06:36 PM Bug #3377: pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- Thanks for the suggestion, but the result is the same.
root@ftp:~# pkg install -vn firstname.lastname@example.org
- 06:32 PM Bug #3388 (Feedback): dladm:create operation failed for more than one VLAN on a lacp link
- please close/delete this bug. sorry false report.
- 04:31 PM Bug #3388 (Closed): dladm:create operation failed for more than one VLAN on a lacp link
- i have 4 links aggregated.
$ dladm show-link
LINK CLASS MTU STATE BRIDGE OVER
- 06:27 PM Bug #3383: tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- Sorry, ignore the final sentence above, it is a leftover from creating the message (and a typo at that).
- 06:22 PM Bug #3383: tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- As requested.
Q1: full output from tar. A1: see attached 'zone.txt'. NOTE: I'm not sure if this means anythin...
- 09:45 PM Bug #3383: tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- It whould be much more constructive if you show
1. full output from tar
2. full contents of the tarball (with mod...
- 05:48 PM Bug #3383: tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- I assume you mean on the tar file itself? No. The tar file already shows root owner & group with all (rwx) root per...
- 08:21 AM Bug #3383: tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- Did you try to do chmod, chown? truss, etc.
- 02:30 AM Bug #3383 (Closed): tar xzvf in a local zone fails to preserve file permissions
- Note: All commands executed as root in a local zone on OI_151a7:
e.g. download serviio 1.0.1 from http://download...
- 12:52 PM Bug #3377 (Feedback): pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- It's trying to pull in the latest version (which is prestable7 - 0.151.1.7 currently) as you didn't specify one. Wha...
- 03:02 AM Bug #3377 (Closed): pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- h1. Introduction
On a fresh installation of oi_151.1.5 X86 with the openindiana.org publisher, attempts to install...
- 07:32 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
I'm personally interested in this driver :)
I even started to port driver but not moved to far atm.. I'm sure...
- 04:21 PM Feature #3365 (Closed): bge driver device detection improvement
- 04:18 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket closed. Not enough user demand.
- 10:11 PM Bug #3370 (Closed): ACPI errors on HP workstation
on my HP xw8600 workstation running oi_151a7, the kernel logs ACPI errors during bootup (see attached file)...
- 09:45 PM Bug #3369: metacity: Segfault in libSM.so.6`SmcCloseConnection+0x18()
- Please find the core file here:
- 09:39 PM Bug #3369 (Closed): metacity: Segfault in libSM.so.6`SmcCloseConnection+0x18()
- Metacity crashed today with this stack:...
- 05:59 AM Bug #3281: frequent freezes on oi_151a.1.7
- Marion Hakanson wrote:
> I've had similar problems, though I'm not sure it is an nVidia or Xorg problem directly. I...
- 10:45 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Provide Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n device driver support for BCM4301, BCM4306, BCM4309, BCM4311, BCM4312, BCM431...
- 10:39 PM Bug #3366 (Closed): Since 151a7, dtrace breaking in strange ways
- Exactly as the title says, ever since I updated to 151a7, I've been unable to use, for example, hotkernel:
- 09:54 PM Feature #3365 (Closed): bge driver device detection improvement
- Update the bge driver to fully support Broadcom 57xx devices:
BCM5714, 5715, 5717, 5718, 5719, 5720, 5721, 5722, 5...
- 09:34 PM Feature #1233: Bind 9.8 with RFC 5011 DNSSEC root key already defined
- Last night I built Bind 9.9.2 on io_151a7 using the following commands
$ CC=gcc --prefix=/opt/gnu --sysconfdir=/et...
- 05:52 PM Bug #3281: frequent freezes on oi_151a.1.7
- I've had similar problems, though I'm not sure it is an nVidia or Xorg problem directly. I think consensus is headin...
- 05:54 PM Bug #3351 (Closed): pkg://openindiana.org/developer/macro/cpp should be installed by default during zone creation
- environment gz oi_151a7, target exclusive-IP ipkg zone
as indicated here https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues/2...
- 05:30 PM Bug #3350 (Closed): Supported NIC not recognized by Install CD
- Hi mates,
According to http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking the Broadcom BCM5720 is supported by Ope...
- 01:12 AM Bug #3345 (Feedback): groff manpage missing
- As Robert said, we don't use groff, but nroff.
The manual page you're looking for is man(5)
That said, you did ...
- 01:00 AM Bug #3345: groff manpage missing
- I got a good answer on IRC:
19:58:41 < rmustacc> I would start with man(5), nroff(1) and troff(1)
The illumos b...
- 12:45 AM Bug #3345 (Closed): groff manpage missing
- If one were inclined to try to contribute to the broken manpage pile, the page that describes how to write manpages a...
- 07:20 PM Bug #3338: OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- Installed Rhythmbox, this detected the Audio Cd and the tracks. However when I attempted to play any track, Rhythmbox...
- 04:55 PM Bug #3338 (Feedback): OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- Audio CD is not mounted under /media
Could you check with rhythmbox if it is issue on Sound Juicer side?
- 04:27 PM Bug #3338 (Closed): OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- When I insert a DVD the icon appears on the desktop and I can select SMPlayer or VLC to play the DVD without any prob...
- 05:42 PM Bug #2645: poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- I don't know what they've done but have just managed to upgrade to latest version of open indiana and reboot into new...
Also available in: Atom