From 2012-12-31 to 2013-01-29
- 08:52 PM Bug #3504 (Closed): Root password is expired
- I installed OpenIndiana 151a7 on a laptop. During the install i of course set the root password when asked. After boo...
- 04:12 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Upgraded to OpenIndiana b151a7 when I start the Digital Camera Browser it just crashes.
- 10:41 PM Feature #3071 (Closed): replace rdesktop 1.6.0 with 1.7.1
- This is done within oi-build:
- 07:04 PM Feature #327 (Feedback): OpenIndiana Should have Memtest86+ in GRUB
- 12:48 AM Bug #2653: gdm (vnc?) problems
- I'm having the exact same problem with a Dell Optiplex 740 running OpenIndiana 151a7.
I've tried three different mon...
- 07:58 PM Bug #3491 (New): IPv6 ND is iffy with shared-ip zones
- It seems that IPv6 neighbor discovery does not always work for shared-ip non-global zones.
- 02:49 PM Feature #3490 (Closed): Italian translation for GDM OpenIndiana Theme
- I've made the attached patch to add it.po in OpenIndiana GDM Theme.
- 04:33 PM Bug #3483 (Closed): add numpy to SFE python 3.2 package
- Thanks for the python3.2 package. Whenever possible, please add numpy to lib/vendor-packages.
- 10:01 PM Bug #3377 (Closed): pkg install freetype-2@latest rejected by openindiana.org
- 12:07 AM Bug #3323: Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- This is easily reproduced. My machine is hp spectre envy14 with core i5-3220 and Intel HD4000.
- 01:07 AM Bug #3221 (Resolved): SFW (etc) should not be stripped
- Fixed for a8
- 01:05 AM Bug #1883 (Resolved): Missing packages prevent Opensolaris -> Openindiana upgrade
- Should've been fixed in a4. Reopen if still an issue.
- 01:02 AM Bug #1386 (Resolved): missing pkg:/service/resource-cap in the text install
- Fixed for a8
- 01:02 AM Bug #3461 (Resolved): Librsync 0.9.7 doesn't handle large files
- Fixed for a8
- 01:00 AM Bug #1733 (Rejected): Oi151a/pkg/resource-cap - "Action install failed for 'etc/dfs/sharetab' (pkg://openindiana.org/SUNWcs)"
- Please refile this bug if you can reproduce it with just one package being installed instead of 70. The package you ...
- 12:53 AM Bug #2626 (Resolved): qemu-kvm KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 emulation failure
- 12:16 AM Bug #1683 (Closed): Unable to connect to pkg.openindiana.org/dev repository
- No one else has reported this and stuff has changed in the last year. Refile bug if it still occurs.
- 12:06 AM Bug #1506 (Rejected): ImageMagick in oi_151a missing norm.so
- Couldn't find in Oracle or Debian and OP couldn't remember what caused it or where it should come from.
- 03:46 PM Bug #3461 (Resolved): Librsync 0.9.7 doesn't handle large files
- I believe this is because you seem to have used the stock LibRsync while there is a patch for it to correctly handle ...
- 12:21 PM Bug #3456 (Closed): time-sliderd shouldn't monitor all zpools
- I have a zpool with some zvols. The zpool is almost full and it is configured to not be automatically snapshotted:
- 10:12 AM Bug #3455 (Closed): oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- After successfully upgrading from oi148 to oi151a7 ldap client file (ldap_cachemgr) stopped working correctly. The pr...
- 08:50 PM Feature #3365: bge driver device detection improvement
- See: https://www.illumos.org/issues/3446
- 08:46 PM Bug #3350: Supported NIC not recognized by Install CD
- The Illumos team will have to update the bge code
to support more of the 57xx/57xxx related chips.
- 11:43 PM Bug #3437 (Closed): GParted crashed while applying changes
- I had OpenIndiana running from a live usb drive. I opened GParted from the desktop, and set about editing the partiti...
Also available in: Atom