From 2013-02-07 to 2013-03-08
- 08:54 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Jean-Pierre André is working on enabling the bwn driver to resolve the remaining issues with the ndis-1.2.x wrapper:...
- 08:37 PM Feature #3587: Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- 09:56 PM Bug #3611 (Closed): Unable to add a new keyboard layout
- It seems that on OI_151a7 there is no way to add a new keyboard layout in order to use, say, two (or more) different ...
- 09:52 PM Bug #3610 (New): format does not work properly
- It seems that the format command/utility does not work properly on OI_151a7. Indeed:
Searching for di...
- 05:05 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Can the default BIND release be upgraded to 9.9.2. This does build normally on OpenIndiana 151a7 and includes support...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3370: ACPI errors on HP workstation
- In an attempt to fix the point in time when this problem first appeared, I tried several OpenSolaris and OpenIndiana ...
- 10:48 PM Bug #3455: oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- I'm also running into this. Thanks for the work around.
- 02:20 PM Bug #3592 (Closed): Man page for uconv missing
- The package developer/icu has no man page for uconv.
- 12:57 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- (As you do know) I have a laptop with a BCM4313 which is currently useless for WiFi in OI, and the tricks we tried wi...
- 11:44 AM Bug #3589: time-slider crashes
- I tried to set daemon/verbose to false and it does not solve the problem.
- 10:41 AM Bug #3589 (Closed): time-slider crashes
- When the pool usage exceeds 80%, timeslider crashes:...
- 10:56 AM Bug #3527: time-slider enters maintenance after time adjustments
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Update time-slider (>=0.2.101), best to reboot system for all services to enable properly.
How to ...
- 08:28 AM Feature #2899: hdparm analogue for illumos.
- And where it can be downloaded?...
- 09:18 PM Feature #3587 (Closed): Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- Could default Ekiga release be upgrade to v4.0
Main Features of the Ekiga Softphone in a nutshell Version 4.0
- 05:15 AM Feature #3367 (Feedback): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I just re-purposed a system with this chipset. Is the work non-trivial? Is there any way to re-open this?
- 12:53 AM Feature #3562 (Closed): Build environment on LiveDVD
- Could we include an account on the LiveDVD configured to build the binaries from source along w/ the option to instal...
- 02:25 PM Bug #3556 (New): Problem w/ 3 TB 4k sector USB disk on oi_151a7
- format(1m) reports disk (Toshiba Canvio) as 4kB sector and creates EFI label per EFI spec at 0x1000. prtvtoc & ftmh...
- 04:01 PM Bug #841: OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- ACK :)
That particular setup (with a pool in an iSCSI-loopbacked zvol in a physical zpool) has been dismantled for...
- 11:16 PM Bug #2347 (Closed): file-roller borks on networks archives
- Most of the updates are now over at pkg.opensolaris.cz:10000 for JDS updates. Please use that build for further testi...
- 11:05 PM Bug #2997 (Closed): Raid 1 boot disk problems when booting OI_151.1.5
- Closing ticket based on user feedback.
- 10:33 PM Bug #1398 (Closed): oi_151, gFTP does not display file names on remote server
- Workaround for this:
1. pfexec pkg install network/ftp/ncftp
or FireFTP extension for Firefox (current: FireFTP 2...
- 10:27 PM Bug #3007 (Closed): nautilus FAIL: check failed in nautilus-file-operations.c
- 10:24 PM Bug #841 (Closed): OI_148a locks up on any problems with ZFS pools
- Jim - haven't gotten any feedback after a year and I used oi_151a7 to try to reduplicate a few issues. Not resolvable...
- 10:11 PM Bug #1523 (Closed): OI151a can't access Symbios 53c875
- Closed ticket.
Resolution is to install:
1. pfexec pkg install email@example.com,5.11-0.175.1.0.0.24.2:201...
- 10:03 PM Bug #2661 (Closed): "pkg fix": effect ?
- Duplicate of https://www.illumos.org/issues/445
- 10:01 PM Bug #2415 (Closed): upgrade system perl from 5.10 to 5.12
- This was done at Illumos level. Should be provided 'automagically' kernel updates to proposed oi_151a8 or future road...
- 09:59 PM Bug #609 (Closed): Missing "man" manual entries
- pfexec pkg install firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.175.1.0.0.24.2:20120919T185229Z
(you can repackage oi system/networ...
- 09:37 PM Bug #304 (Closed): Networking problems with oi_147 under VMware Workstation
- Recent user using VMware Workstation have not reported any further issues with oi_151a7. Closing ticket.
- 09:17 PM Bug #3338 (Closed): OpenIndiana 151a7 not playing Audio CDs
- You usually check /cdrom. Doing 'pfexec eject cd' in a console usually ejects the audio CD in a term window if the ap...
- 08:48 PM Bug #2645 (Closed): poweroff/shutdown does not turn off the computer
- Fixed based on user feedback.
- 08:46 PM Bug #3437 (Closed): GParted crashed while applying changes
- Please update to the newer packages from: pkg.opensolaris.cz: 10000
1. email@example.com from pkg.oracle.c...
- 08:19 PM Bug #1179 (Closed): ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- I checked against: https://www.illumos.org/issues/235
- upgrade to oi_151a7
- pfexec pkg uninstall time-slider 0.2....
- 07:55 PM Bug #3538 (Closed): Some libs in /usr/lib are stripped.
- Duplicate of #3221 which is fixed for the next release.
- 02:37 AM Bug #3538 (Closed): Some libs in /usr/lib are stripped.
- Had something that need libpcap and configure was failing. Turns out that libpcap.so is stripped. A
- 07:21 PM Bug #2005 (Closed): time-slider zfs-send plugin no working
- - pfexec pkg uninstall time-slider @ 0.2.97
- pfexec pkg install time-slider @ 0.2.101 (avail upstream)
- restart m...
- 07:13 PM Feature #2759 (Closed): timeslider should give snapshot sizes
- Best to submit to time-slider developer for GUI change. It'll get implemented 'globally' from upstream change.
- 07:07 PM Bug #3527 (Closed): time-slider enters maintenance after time adjustments
- Update time-slider (>=0.2.101), best to reboot system for all services to enable properly.
enable sudo|pfexec for ro...
- 06:50 PM Bug #2027 (Closed): installing time-slider does not force re-read of dbus configuration files
- Not a bug. Once you install time-slider (>0.2.97), best to reboot system for all services to enable properly.
- 04:18 AM Bug #1743 (Closed): Package Manager of an Install from the oi-dev-151a-x86.iso does not Start.
- Workaround provided in ticket. Closing ticket.
- 04:17 AM Bug #1881 (Closed): 'name' field of 'struct option' has incorrect type.
- Requires upstream fix/backport (not within scope of OI project). Closing ticket.
- 04:15 AM Bug #1851 (Closed): C++0x <thread> header: std::this_thread::sleep_for is missing. _GLIBCXX_USE_NANOSLEEP not correctly set.
- Workaround provided. gcc update to 4.6.3 as well.
- 04:06 AM Bug #2166 (Closed): problem with multiple pkg install in a script
- Workaround provided by user. Closing ticket.
- 04:03 AM Bug #1871 (Closed): time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- Not OI-specific to build. Closing ticket (fix required upstream).
- 04:02 AM Bug #1861 (Closed): Boot failure in Linux KVM
- User config issue. Working examples posted in blogs/wikis. Closing ticket.
- 03:59 AM Feature #2899 (Closed): hdparm analogue for illumos.
- Yes, it is called sdparm.
- 03:42 AM Bug #2782 (Closed): Basic write operation failed with the error "Device is gone"
- Please migrate this over to Illumos bug reporting. Duplicate issue with some bugs already reported there.
- 03:39 AM Bug #1874 (Closed): DomU does not start
- Not supported here.
- 03:30 AM Bug #1753: /usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec is not executable
- Permissions not corrected in firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T144835Z packaging (Java 1.6.0_26)
- 12:40 AM Bug #2970 (Closed): oi151a5 has a problem in /lib (libc?)
- Perl packages were updated to perl 5.12.4 packages and oi_151a7. Please reopen if you see this issue under oi_151a7, ...
- 12:36 AM Bug #2156 (Closed): Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- Workaround was to use ndis which is now unsupported, so no other resolution can be provided as this driver is not sup...
- 12:30 AM Bug #1763 (Closed): SUNWj6* renames missing from /dev
- 12:22 AM Bug #1864 (Closed): Right click CIFS shares causes error to log in /var/adm/messages
- Duplicate of Illumos ticket #1868 as mentioned beforehand. No work for OI.
- 12:18 AM Bug #1997 (Closed): C++ exception handling problems with -m64?
- Rested with email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.5:20120727T211200Z. Closing ticket.
- 12:14 AM Bug #2994: MPT SGL mem alloc failed
- This issue disappeared in a6 and a7, I don't know if this means it should be closed.
- 11:39 PM Feature #2728 (Closed): /usr/ccs/bin/cpp
- Resolution: Maintaining Sun cpp (SUNWcpp) is possible through mcpp (http://mcpp.sourceforge.net) which is an open sou...
- 11:24 PM Bug #990 (Closed): pkg:/database/sqlite-3 installs empty manpage
- Fixed in: pkg://firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.7:20130109T190704Z
- 11:20 PM Bug #2767 (Closed): Gedit crashed while making new folder in save dialogue on OI151a4
- 11:18 PM Feature #973 (Closed): Replace opensolaris-welcome with gnome-system-monitor
- Closing ticket. JDS work is now done through pkg.opensolaris.org:10000
- 11:17 PM Feature #578 (Closed): Bug reporting links in GNOME
- Closing ticket. JDS work now done through pkg.opensolaris.org:10000
- 10:20 PM Bug #3266 (Closed): liveusb a7: Error 20: Multiboot kernel must be loaded before modules
- All *.usb images and http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/151a7/oi-dev-151a7-text-x86.iso and http://dlc.openindiana.org/i...
- 09:59 PM Bug #3275 (Closed): setup-tool-backends/scripts should use system perl
- Closing ticket. Workaround provided by user. JDS respins and updates are provided through pkg.opensolaris.cz:10000 an...
- 09:37 PM Feature #1234 (Closed): DNSSEC Validation plugin for Firefox
- This is something to add to a roadmap but it was stated by the project to mainly support upstream consolidation and u...
- 09:33 PM Bug #636 (Closed): Fix graphical installer to prevent root password expiring
- Resolved using JDS updates from pkg.opensolaris.cz:10000 and oi_151a7.
- 09:32 PM Bug #1055 (Closed): Root user password + GUI tools problem
- Resolved in using JDS updates from pkg.opensolaris.cz:10000.
- 09:26 PM Feature #1721 (Closed): libfuse and ntfs-3g can be part of OpenIndiana, available at install, rather than installed from sfe repo
- Closing ticket. The NTFS-3G/fuse packages are now available in oi-sfe.
- 09:21 PM Bug #2643 (Closed): time slider fails due to index exception in zfs.py
- Closed ticket. Resolution provided by user. Update to oi_151a7 and above using JDS updates from pkg.opensolaris.cz:10...
- 09:17 PM Bug #3287 (Closed): server gets restart after rebooting
- Duplicate work-related. This issue was reported on the illumos bug report in support of mr_sas driver updates being d...
- 08:56 PM Bug #3351 (Closed): pkg://openindiana.org/developer/macro/cpp should be installed by default during zone creation
- Doing this will resolve the issue for now (not a real bug, a choice of R.E. though for an RFE):
pfexec pkg install d...
- 08:48 PM Bug #3456 (Closed): time-sliderd shouldn't monitor all zpools
- Closed ticket. Based on provided user workaround. This will get added to wiki for time-slider debugging.
- 08:44 PM Bug #3345 (Closed): groff manpage missing
- Magnus - groff.1 is not missing any longer (using oi_151a7) as stated in the ticket. But, there is SOMETHING groff.1 ...
Also available in: Atom