From 2013-02-22 to 2013-03-23
- 07:45 PM Feature #3587 (Closed): Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- The OI-JDS builds are mainly to support upstream spec-files consolidation releases. Ekiga 4.0.1 is currently planned ...
- 02:24 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Adding original ndis-1.2.6 for further patching purposes.
- 04:11 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Test OS: oi_151a7 or higher
Test compiler: Illumos_GCC 4.4.4
Test machine: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E335 laptop
- 08:54 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Jean-Pierre André is working on enabling the bwn driver to resolve the remaining issues with the ndis-1.2.x wrapper:...
- 08:37 PM Feature #3587: Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- 09:56 PM Bug #3611 (Closed): Unable to add a new keyboard layout
- It seems that on OI_151a7 there is no way to add a new keyboard layout in order to use, say, two (or more) different ...
- 09:52 PM Bug #3610 (New): format does not work properly
- It seems that the format command/utility does not work properly on OI_151a7. Indeed:
Searching for di...
- 05:05 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Can the default BIND release be upgraded to 9.9.2. This does build normally on OpenIndiana 151a7 and includes support...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3370: ACPI errors on HP workstation
- In an attempt to fix the point in time when this problem first appeared, I tried several OpenSolaris and OpenIndiana ...
- 10:48 PM Bug #3455: oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- I'm also running into this. Thanks for the work around.
- 02:20 PM Bug #3592 (Closed): Man page for uconv missing
- The package developer/icu has no man page for uconv.
- 12:57 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- (As you do know) I have a laptop with a BCM4313 which is currently useless for WiFi in OI, and the tricks we tried wi...
- 11:44 AM Bug #3589: time-slider crashes
- I tried to set daemon/verbose to false and it does not solve the problem.
- 10:41 AM Bug #3589 (Closed): time-slider crashes
- When the pool usage exceeds 80%, timeslider crashes:...
- 10:56 AM Bug #3527: time-slider enters maintenance after time adjustments
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Update time-slider (>=0.2.101), best to reboot system for all services to enable properly.
How to ...
Also available in: Atom