From 2013-03-01 to 2013-03-30
- 10:29 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Add truss -leaf -o gphoto2.truss file
- 10:13 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Connected camera via Belkin Digiconnect 5 port USB 2.0 PCI card the problem remains even when there is no digital cam...
- 10:10 PM Bug #3663 (Closed): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- After upgrading my USB Webcam to a Logitech C310, the device is correctly identified and works with both Ekiga and to...
- 06:41 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I have uploaded an update of the source code of the ndis emulator to
- 08:01 PM Bug #1987: dbus taking 100% of cpu
- If it helps (or even matters), I've now encountered this twice within the past week after installing Virtualbox 4.2.1...
- 07:45 PM Feature #3587 (Closed): Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- The OI-JDS builds are mainly to support upstream spec-files consolidation releases. Ekiga 4.0.1 is currently planned ...
- 02:24 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Adding original ndis-1.2.6 for further patching purposes.
- 04:11 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Test OS: oi_151a7 or higher
Test compiler: Illumos_GCC 4.4.4
Test machine: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E335 laptop
- 08:54 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Jean-Pierre André is working on enabling the bwn driver to resolve the remaining issues with the ndis-1.2.x wrapper:...
- 08:37 PM Feature #3587: Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- 09:56 PM Bug #3611 (Closed): Unable to add a new keyboard layout
- It seems that on OI_151a7 there is no way to add a new keyboard layout in order to use, say, two (or more) different ...
- 09:52 PM Bug #3610 (New): format does not work properly
- It seems that the format command/utility does not work properly on OI_151a7. Indeed:
Searching for di...
- 05:05 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Can the default BIND release be upgraded to 9.9.2. This does build normally on OpenIndiana 151a7 and includes support...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3370: ACPI errors on HP workstation
- In an attempt to fix the point in time when this problem first appeared, I tried several OpenSolaris and OpenIndiana ...
Also available in: Atom