From 2013-03-11 to 2013-04-09
- 01:44 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- My WiFi device is BCM 4313, recognized as pciex14e4,4727. I've tested out Jean-Pierre's works based on older and newe...
- 10:29 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Add truss -leaf -o gphoto2.truss file
- 10:13 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Connected camera via Belkin Digiconnect 5 port USB 2.0 PCI card the problem remains even when there is no digital cam...
- 10:10 PM Bug #3663 (Closed): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- After upgrading my USB Webcam to a Logitech C310, the device is correctly identified and works with both Ekiga and to...
- 06:41 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I have uploaded an update of the source code of the ndis emulator to
- 08:01 PM Bug #1987: dbus taking 100% of cpu
- If it helps (or even matters), I've now encountered this twice within the past week after installing Virtualbox 4.2.1...
- 07:45 PM Feature #3587 (Closed): Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- The OI-JDS builds are mainly to support upstream spec-files consolidation releases. Ekiga 4.0.1 is currently planned ...
- 02:24 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Adding original ndis-1.2.6 for further patching purposes.
- 04:11 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Test OS: oi_151a7 or higher
Test compiler: Illumos_GCC 4.4.4
Test machine: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E335 laptop
Also available in: Atom