From 2013-03-23 to 2013-04-21
- 11:36 AM Bug #3738 (New): Partitions created by live cd are offsized - causing very low performance.
- Dear Developers
I verified active bugs and did not find anything similar, so I created a bug.
I gave High priorit...
- 12:36 PM Bug #3732 (Closed): No Desktop during new installation
- I have a DELL Inspiron 3421 and it has NVIDIA GEFORCE which is probably my problem. I'm new to OpenIndiana but used t...
- 04:23 PM Bug #3710: OI 151a1 and151a7 installer seems to crash Dell's iDRAC6 Enterprise
- iDrac6 version 1.92 on a Dell R210.
Unable to test with latest iDrac6 1.95 due to delay in firmware testing.
- 09:40 PM Bug #3710: OI 151a1 and151a7 installer seems to crash Dell's iDRAC6 Enterprise
- Update: Both Desktop and Server versions of 151a1 and 151a7.
- 09:36 PM Bug #3710 (Closed): OI 151a1 and151a7 installer seems to crash Dell's iDRAC6 Enterprise
- Hi there.
I seem to be having a problem with OI 151a1 and 151a7 live-cd's (other versions un-tested) for x86 on Dell...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3707 (Closed): snmpnetstat broken
- snmpnetstat is broken in OI151a7, puts out corrupted lines, a lot of lines
are swallowed (see example below). Same o...
- 01:44 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- My WiFi device is BCM 4313, recognized as pciex14e4,4727. I've tested out Jean-Pierre's works based on older and newe...
- 10:29 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Add truss -leaf -o gphoto2.truss file
- 10:13 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Connected camera via Belkin Digiconnect 5 port USB 2.0 PCI card the problem remains even when there is no digital cam...
- 10:10 PM Bug #3663 (Closed): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- After upgrading my USB Webcam to a Logitech C310, the device is correctly identified and works with both Ekiga and to...
- 06:41 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I have uploaded an update of the source code of the ndis emulator to
- 08:01 PM Bug #1987: dbus taking 100% of cpu
- If it helps (or even matters), I've now encountered this twice within the past week after installing Virtualbox 4.2.1...
- 07:45 PM Feature #3587 (Closed): Upgrade Ekiga to v4.0
- The OI-JDS builds are mainly to support upstream spec-files consolidation releases. Ekiga 4.0.1 is currently planned ...
Also available in: Atom