From 2013-04-30 to 2013-05-29
- 09:39 PM Feature #3609 (Feedback): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Will be updated in a future release.
- 07:54 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Move to OI-SFE requests. Userland updates mainly come from upstream due to upstream patches.
- 08:16 PM Bug #3323: Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- If the Illumos team is now supporting Intel HD2500/HD4000 bug fixes, I'll gladly retract the closing of this ticket.
- 08:03 PM Bug #3323 (New): Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- HD4000 != HD2500?
- 07:52 PM Bug #3323 (Closed): Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- No support for Intel HD2500/HD4000 - but this may have changed.
- 07:42 PM Bug #1675 (Closed): sea-config package is empty
- Sea-config was fixed (emptied) by Garrett/Albert for Net-SNMP packaging fix (https://www.illumos.org/issues/373).
- 08:41 AM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- Issue is *not* solved with OI/hipster oi_151a8, same broken behaviour.
- 05:56 PM Bug #3757 (Feedback): reproducible iscsi login crash
- Please retest this issue by updating to the newer /hipster (oi_151a8 beta) repo.
- 05:29 PM Bug #3663 (Feedback): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- Please test package from the /hipster repo: email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T140345Z
- 05:27 PM Bug #3707 (Feedback): snmpnetstat broken
- Please test this package from the /hipster repo: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130305T141625Z
- 09:27 AM Bug #3757: reproducible iscsi login crash
- Priority urgent seems scary, although it's pretty urgent for me bat signal is not required. thanks (:
- 09:25 AM Bug #3757 (Feedback): reproducible iscsi login crash
- Hi! I was able to reproduce crash on latest OI (oi_151a7) by doing login to local iscsi target (provided by comstar)....
Also available in: Atom