From 2013-05-29 to 2013-06-27
- 11:25 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- A user reported a fix to the Makefile by email: the separated "make ndiscvt" step does require GNU make for proper ex...
- 03:01 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I'd like to thank Jean-Pierre again for the nice work he did, and some list members - for asking questions which lead...
- 08:10 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
I switched to the /hipster repo and attempted to upgrade but this failed during the upgrade process when the s...
- 08:38 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket resolved based on final submittal by Jean-Pierre André, and test period with no further issues reported.
- 07:26 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- ndis-1.3.0 released on http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/ndis-1.3.0.tar.gz
- 07:34 PM Bug #3323: Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- I have the same issue, but I'm uncertain it's tied with Gnome: I get it when I logout from FVWM...
This is my vers...
- 06:20 PM Feature #3307: Update Samba to 3.6.x release
- NOTE: Samba 3.6.15 is in OI-userland (git). Not submitted to OI-IPS yet.
- 01:33 PM Bug #3455: oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- seeing this with OmniOS r151006 too
- 09:39 PM Feature #3609 (Feedback): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Will be updated in a future release.
- 07:54 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Move to OI-SFE requests. Userland updates mainly come from upstream due to upstream patches.
- 08:16 PM Bug #3323: Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- If the Illumos team is now supporting Intel HD2500/HD4000 bug fixes, I'll gladly retract the closing of this ticket.
- 08:03 PM Bug #3323 (New): Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- HD4000 != HD2500?
- 07:52 PM Bug #3323 (Closed): Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- No support for Intel HD2500/HD4000 - but this may have changed.
- 07:42 PM Bug #1675 (Closed): sea-config package is empty
- Sea-config was fixed (emptied) by Garrett/Albert for Net-SNMP packaging fix (https://www.illumos.org/issues/373).
- 08:41 AM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- Issue is *not* solved with OI/hipster oi_151a8, same broken behaviour.
Also available in: Atom