From 2013-06-03 to 2013-07-02
- 12:08 PM Bug #3857: GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- Not really a bug, but an RFE.
- 12:05 PM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- As discussed, you'd have to rebuild libGLw with motif feature enabled (disabled by default). Not really a bug.
- 11:37 AM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- 11:36 PM Feature #3859 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- The symbol GLwCreateMDrawingArea is not defined in /usr/lib/libGLw.so.1.
It is defined in the header /usr/include/...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3857 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- The function GLwCreateMDrawingArea() in /usr/include/GL/GLwDrawA.h does not have a man page.
The package as of 151...
- 11:25 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- A user reported a fix to the Makefile by email: the separated "make ndiscvt" step does require GNU make for proper ex...
- 03:01 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I'd like to thank Jean-Pierre again for the nice work he did, and some list members - for asking questions which lead...
- 08:10 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
I switched to the /hipster repo and attempted to upgrade but this failed during the upgrade process when the s...
- 08:38 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket resolved based on final submittal by Jean-Pierre André, and test period with no further issues reported.
- 07:26 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- ndis-1.3.0 released on http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/ndis-1.3.0.tar.gz
- 07:34 PM Bug #3323: Gnome logout results in solid white or blue screen
- I have the same issue, but I'm uncertain it's tied with Gnome: I get it when I logout from FVWM...
This is my vers...
- 06:20 PM Feature #3307: Update Samba to 3.6.x release
- NOTE: Samba 3.6.15 is in OI-userland (git). Not submitted to OI-IPS yet.
- 01:33 PM Bug #3455: oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- seeing this with OmniOS r151006 too
Also available in: Atom