From 2013-06-10 to 2013-07-09
- 09:00 PM Bug #3876 (Resolved): hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- The libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 seems to be invalid in hipster:...
- 07:38 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- It looks like there is unaligned movdqa read (it should be aligned to 16-byte boundary, but it isn't):...
- 02:42 PM Bug #3874 (Closed): Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- After an update from hipster, packagemanager core dumps. The trace-back is:
Core was generated by `/usr/bin/pytho...
- 01:43 PM Bug #3873 (Closed): Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
I am running into several issues trying to Upgrade snv_134 on my system to OpenIndiana.
Could you please b...
- 07:20 PM Feature #3609: BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- I built ISC Bind 9.9.2 with the following options '--prefix=/opt/gnu' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--enable-threads' '--enabl...
- 07:15 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
Upgraded to oi151a8_hipster and the problem of using gtkam crashing is still occuring.
- 07:08 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
On my third attempt I managed to get upgraded to oi151a8_hipster. I have checked the Cheese Webcam booth, when i...
- 04:35 PM Bug #3857: GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- None of the GL man pages were ever shipped in OpenSolaris or OpenIndiana - the Khronos Group has started making the G...
- 12:08 PM Bug #3857: GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- Not really a bug, but an RFE.
- 12:05 PM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- As discussed, you'd have to rebuild libGLw with motif feature enabled (disabled by default). Not really a bug.
- 11:37 AM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- 11:36 PM Feature #3859 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- The symbol GLwCreateMDrawingArea is not defined in /usr/lib/libGLw.so.1.
It is defined in the header /usr/include/...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3857 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- The function GLwCreateMDrawingArea() in /usr/include/GL/GLwDrawA.h does not have a man page.
The package as of 151...
- 11:25 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- A user reported a fix to the Makefile by email: the separated "make ndiscvt" step does require GNU make for proper ex...
- 03:01 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I'd like to thank Jean-Pierre again for the nice work he did, and some list members - for asking questions which lead...
- 08:10 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
I switched to the /hipster repo and attempted to upgrade but this failed during the upgrade process when the s...
- 08:38 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket resolved based on final submittal by Jean-Pierre André, and test period with no further issues reported.
- 07:26 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- ndis-1.3.0 released on http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/ndis-1.3.0.tar.gz
Also available in: Atom