From 2013-06-13 to 2013-07-12
- 08:54 PM Bug #3884 (Closed): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- /usr/bin/compiz-bin (cubeaddon) - Warn: Failed to load image:
- 08:37 PM Bug #3883 (Rejected): gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
open a simple gnome-terminal, grab the upper border, and make
window smaller vertically do...
- 11:00 AM Bug #3873: Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
- Attaching the output from:...
- 06:02 PM Feature #3859 (New): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- 06:02 PM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- Changed to Feature.
- 01:28 PM Bug #1740 (Closed): update of libnssckbi.so needed
- Bumped to NSS-3.14.1, this was done as of:
- 01:08 PM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- No way found to test this, solaris 11 (tested live DVD) does not support our
network cards (skge) nor its old gldv2 ...
- 09:30 AM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- How can I do that without installing a complete Solaris 11 system ?
- 01:05 PM Bug #307 (Closed): Unable to switch Language with keyboard hotkeys
- Maxim - Closing this as a related duplicate of https://www.illumos.org/issues/1084 & 924. Will update that ticket as ...
- 12:59 PM Bug #3611 (Closed): Unable to add a new keyboard layout
- George - Closing this as a related duplicate of https://www.illumos.org/issues/1084. Will update that ticket as being...
- 12:52 PM Bug #2416 (Closed): transition remaining python dependencies to 2.6
- Ref: https://www.illumos.org/issues/2417
Bayard - since you provided the list in the other bug report, I'll consolid...
- 09:15 PM Bug #3857 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- Johann - Closing this ticket as it is not a bug nor part of the core distro, but a feature request. The libGLw-Motif ...
- 09:13 PM Feature #3859 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- Johann - Closing this ticket as it is not a bug nor part of the core distro, but a feature request.
- 09:06 PM Bug #932 (Closed): Keyboard strange behaviour
- After review, this seems like a similar/duplicate issue of: https://www.illumos.org/issues/924
Let's use that ticket...
- 09:01 PM Bug #1947 (Closed): oi151a Unable to change keyboard language anyhow
- This is a duplicate of: https://www.illumos.org/issues/1084
Use that ticket for the developer feedback.
- 08:55 PM Bug #1065 (Closed): Disk IO deadlocks UI
- I tested this for over a year (!) and OI is reliable compared to Solaris 11.x installs doing the same 'production-gra...
- 08:35 PM Bug #3153 (Closed): oi151a6 zones see no longer added datasets
- Closed based on user's feedback.
- 08:17 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): refresh/update problem in oi_151a
- Ticket no longer revelant to current state as dev-il is retired (non-reproducible issue) Please report bug issues
- 07:58 PM Bug #3175 (Closed): Ruby's rbconfig.rb needs improving
- Some issues fixed within new package for /hipster.
- 07:30 PM Bug #1479 (Feedback): Qemu delivered by pkg:/system/qemu/kvm is broken
- 07:23 PM Bug #1271 (Feedback): Attempting to install everything throws up interesting errors
- The following packages comply within /hipster:
- 06:56 PM Bug #2428 (Closed): imagemagick missing directory
- Tested by Alexander Pyhalov:
"Even with old package I can't reproduce this:
$ convert 'vid:*.bmp' directory.miff
- 09:00 PM Bug #3876 (Resolved): hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- The libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 seems to be invalid in hipster:...
- 07:38 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- It looks like there is unaligned movdqa read (it should be aligned to 16-byte boundary, but it isn't):...
- 02:42 PM Bug #3874 (Closed): Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- After an update from hipster, packagemanager core dumps. The trace-back is:
Core was generated by `/usr/bin/pytho...
- 01:43 PM Bug #3873 (Closed): Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
I am running into several issues trying to Upgrade snv_134 on my system to OpenIndiana.
Could you please b...
- 07:20 PM Feature #3609: BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- I built ISC Bind 9.9.2 with the following options '--prefix=/opt/gnu' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--enable-threads' '--enabl...
- 07:15 PM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
Upgraded to oi151a8_hipster and the problem of using gtkam crashing is still occuring.
- 07:08 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
On my third attempt I managed to get upgraded to oi151a8_hipster. I have checked the Cheese Webcam booth, when i...
- 04:35 PM Bug #3857: GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- None of the GL man pages were ever shipped in OpenSolaris or OpenIndiana - the Khronos Group has started making the G...
- 12:08 PM Bug #3857: GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- Not really a bug, but an RFE.
- 12:05 PM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- As discussed, you'd have to rebuild libGLw with motif feature enabled (disabled by default). Not really a bug.
- 11:37 AM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- 11:36 PM Feature #3859 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- The symbol GLwCreateMDrawingArea is not defined in /usr/lib/libGLw.so.1.
It is defined in the header /usr/include/...
- 01:51 PM Bug #3857 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea() needs a man page.
- The function GLwCreateMDrawingArea() in /usr/include/GL/GLwDrawA.h does not have a man page.
The package as of 151...
- 11:25 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- A user reported a fix to the Makefile by email: the separated "make ndiscvt" step does require GNU make for proper ex...
- 03:01 PM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- I'd like to thank Jean-Pierre again for the nice work he did, and some list members - for asking questions which lead...
- 08:10 PM Bug #3663: Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
I switched to the /hipster repo and attempted to upgrade but this failed during the upgrade process when the s...
- 08:38 PM Feature #3367 (Closed): Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Ticket resolved based on final submittal by Jean-Pierre André, and test period with no further issues reported.
- 07:26 AM Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- ndis-1.3.0 released on http://jp-andre.pagesperso-orange.fr/ndis-1.3.0.tar.gz
Also available in: Atom