From 2013-07-11 to 2013-08-09
- 08:50 AM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- While compiling coreutils with these patches applied: ...
- 10:00 PM Feature #3898 (Feedback): Review coreutils 8.21
- Re-opened for 'possible' userland integration...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2898 (Feedback): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- 01:51 AM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 02:11 AM Feature #3905 (Closed): Add Intel GMA3600 (Intel CedarTrail) support
- Can OpenIndiana community port this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21938 drivers to OI?
- 02:07 AM Feature #3904 (Closed): Add Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 wifi card support
- 06:45 AM Bug #3896 (In Progress): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- It seems that problem was related to gcc optimization issues. Fixed by explicitly setting "-O2": https://github.com/p...
- 12:30 PM Feature #3898 (Closed): Review coreutils 8.21
- Review completed. No major issues in using coreutils 8.21 at this time.
- 12:13 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Igor - Mainly for review.
- 07:45 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
why do you care about "memory l...
- 04:27 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
- 02:18 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- If you're going to update coreutils I request that you make /usr/bin/install a hardlink to /usr/gnu/bin/install while...
- 02:06 PM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- This RFE is my port review of Coreutils 8.21 to OpenIndiana oi_151. The modified manpages and patches are provided fo...
- 02:50 PM Bug #3896 (Feedback): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Possible issue with zlib or newer packages built with GCC versus Sun Studio? Let's review.
- 08:59 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Firefox dumpes core on hipster (illumos-3e7c655), version from 19 July.
- 08:14 PM Bug #3883: gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
- It seems to be related to nimbus theme... Can't reproduce it, e.g. with clearlooks.
With nimbus gdb shows
- 04:20 PM Bug #3876: hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- It was a studio-specific option in upstream patch. Changed to gcc-specific one. This particular bug was fixed in http...
- 07:07 AM Bug #3873: Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
- I have uninstalled the following packages listed in pkg-debug.log as OBSOLETE:...
- 06:41 PM Bug #3884 (In Progress): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- Fix is very simple, I missed rebranding in patches/compiz-fusion-extra-02-indiana-branding.diff
I will fix it in h...
- 08:54 PM Bug #3884 (Closed): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- /usr/bin/compiz-bin (cubeaddon) - Warn: Failed to load image:
- 08:37 PM Bug #3883 (Rejected): gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
open a simple gnome-terminal, grab the upper border, and make
window smaller vertically do...
- 11:00 AM Bug #3873: Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
- Attaching the output from:...
- 06:02 PM Feature #3859 (New): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- 06:02 PM Feature #3859: GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- Changed to Feature.
- 01:28 PM Bug #1740 (Closed): update of libnssckbi.so needed
- Bumped to NSS-3.14.1, this was done as of:
- 01:08 PM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- No way found to test this, solaris 11 (tested live DVD) does not support our
network cards (skge) nor its old gldv2 ...
- 09:30 AM Bug #3707: snmpnetstat broken
- How can I do that without installing a complete Solaris 11 system ?
- 01:05 PM Bug #307 (Closed): Unable to switch Language with keyboard hotkeys
- Maxim - Closing this as a related duplicate of https://www.illumos.org/issues/1084 & 924. Will update that ticket as ...
- 12:59 PM Bug #3611 (Closed): Unable to add a new keyboard layout
- George - Closing this as a related duplicate of https://www.illumos.org/issues/1084. Will update that ticket as being...
- 12:52 PM Bug #2416 (Closed): transition remaining python dependencies to 2.6
- Ref: https://www.illumos.org/issues/2417
Bayard - since you provided the list in the other bug report, I'll consolid...
Also available in: Atom