From 2013-07-12 to 2013-08-10
- 04:55 AM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- This is now a duplicate ticket. More info is provided in #2954 and #2424.
- 03:45 AM Feature #1805 (Resolved): libtiff man pages symlink problem
- Resolved in
- 02:53 AM Bug #3876 (Resolved): hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- Issue resolved. Reviewed on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster). Good job!
- 02:28 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Resolved. Tested Firefox 10.0.12esr on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 without any 'abnormal' browser crash issues o...
- 02:19 AM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- Resolved . Coreutils 8.21 implemented in openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster prerelease).
- 08:50 AM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- While compiling coreutils with these patches applied: ...
- 10:00 PM Feature #3898 (Feedback): Review coreutils 8.21
- Re-opened for 'possible' userland integration...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2898 (Feedback): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- 01:51 AM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 02:11 AM Feature #3905 (Closed): Add Intel GMA3600 (Intel CedarTrail) support
- Can OpenIndiana community port this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21938 drivers to OI?
- 02:07 AM Feature #3904 (Closed): Add Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 wifi card support
- 06:45 AM Bug #3896 (In Progress): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- It seems that problem was related to gcc optimization issues. Fixed by explicitly setting "-O2": https://github.com/p...
- 12:30 PM Feature #3898 (Closed): Review coreutils 8.21
- Review completed. No major issues in using coreutils 8.21 at this time.
- 12:13 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Igor - Mainly for review.
- 07:45 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
why do you care about "memory l...
- 04:27 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
- 02:18 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- If you're going to update coreutils I request that you make /usr/bin/install a hardlink to /usr/gnu/bin/install while...
- 02:06 PM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- This RFE is my port review of Coreutils 8.21 to OpenIndiana oi_151. The modified manpages and patches are provided fo...
- 02:50 PM Bug #3896 (Feedback): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Possible issue with zlib or newer packages built with GCC versus Sun Studio? Let's review.
- 08:59 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Firefox dumpes core on hipster (illumos-3e7c655), version from 19 July.
- 08:14 PM Bug #3883: gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
- It seems to be related to nimbus theme... Can't reproduce it, e.g. with clearlooks.
With nimbus gdb shows
- 04:20 PM Bug #3876: hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- It was a studio-specific option in upstream patch. Changed to gcc-specific one. This particular bug was fixed in http...
- 07:07 AM Bug #3873: Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
- I have uninstalled the following packages listed in pkg-debug.log as OBSOLETE:...
- 06:41 PM Bug #3884 (In Progress): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- Fix is very simple, I missed rebranding in patches/compiz-fusion-extra-02-indiana-branding.diff
I will fix it in h...
- 08:54 PM Bug #3884 (Closed): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- /usr/bin/compiz-bin (cubeaddon) - Warn: Failed to load image:
- 08:37 PM Bug #3883 (Rejected): gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
open a simple gnome-terminal, grab the upper border, and make
window smaller vertically do...
- 11:00 AM Bug #3873: Upgrade from svn_134 fails without errors
- Attaching the output from:...
Also available in: Atom