From 2013-07-15 to 2013-08-13
- 09:52 PM Bug #1486 (Closed): Firefox Bookmarks out of date
- Verified links are fixed in oi_151a8 JDS/Firefox 10.0.12ESR. Closing ticket.
- 09:31 PM Bug #372 (Closed): console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Tested in oi_151a8. No errors during boot regarding this ticket. Closing ticket.
- 07:50 PM Bug #4040 (Closed): 151a8/dev Wrong library name for gnome svg loader
- A couple of JDS programs (eog, netstat monitor) complain about '/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/svg_loader.so
- 12:59 PM Bug #2965 (Closed): Samba SWAT fails PAM authentication due to missing symbol
- inet setup(SUNWcs):
swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/swat swat
use browser for root login for SWAT
- 05:02 AM Bug #4038: GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- 11:27 PM Bug #3663 (Closed): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- Use a clean copy of oi_151a8 (not hipster) release. Set cheese for the soundcard and Xv(imagesink)/GPU. The issue is ...
- 09:37 PM Bug #4038 (Resolved): GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- numerous small but similar problems with the a8 upgrade...
richard@x3200:~$ pfexec /usr/bin/packagemanager
- 02:08 PM Bug #4035: Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
- I did run updates (it has created backup BE) and booted into...
After that, i have tried to update again and got:
- 02:05 PM Bug #4035 (Closed): Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
i have issues during update:...
- 06:21 PM Bug #2029 (Closed): gtkam crashing
- Issue resolved on oi_151a8.
- 01:26 AM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Tested gtkam 0.1.18/gphoto2 2.4.10 functionality with Canon EOS 5D Mark III using oi_151a8. Camera was detected and p...
- 01:08 AM Bug #3884 (Closed): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- Resolved in oi-jds, merged in oi_151a8.
- 04:55 AM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- This is now a duplicate ticket. More info is provided in #2954 and #2424.
- 03:45 AM Feature #1805 (Resolved): libtiff man pages symlink problem
- Resolved in
- 02:53 AM Bug #3876 (Resolved): hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- Issue resolved. Reviewed on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster). Good job!
- 02:28 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Resolved. Tested Firefox 10.0.12esr on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 without any 'abnormal' browser crash issues o...
- 02:19 AM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- Resolved . Coreutils 8.21 implemented in openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster prerelease).
- 08:50 AM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- While compiling coreutils with these patches applied: ...
- 10:00 PM Feature #3898 (Feedback): Review coreutils 8.21
- Re-opened for 'possible' userland integration...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2898 (Feedback): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- 01:51 AM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 02:11 AM Feature #3905 (Closed): Add Intel GMA3600 (Intel CedarTrail) support
- Can OpenIndiana community port this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21938 drivers to OI?
- 02:07 AM Feature #3904 (Closed): Add Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 wifi card support
- 06:45 AM Bug #3896 (In Progress): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- It seems that problem was related to gcc optimization issues. Fixed by explicitly setting "-O2": https://github.com/p...
- 12:30 PM Feature #3898 (Closed): Review coreutils 8.21
- Review completed. No major issues in using coreutils 8.21 at this time.
- 12:13 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Igor - Mainly for review.
- 07:45 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
why do you care about "memory l...
- 04:27 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- Patches for memory leaks in df, uptime, and improved 'rm' info.
- 02:18 PM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- If you're going to update coreutils I request that you make /usr/bin/install a hardlink to /usr/gnu/bin/install while...
- 02:06 PM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- This RFE is my port review of Coreutils 8.21 to OpenIndiana oi_151. The modified manpages and patches are provided fo...
- 02:50 PM Bug #3896 (Feedback): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Possible issue with zlib or newer packages built with GCC versus Sun Studio? Let's review.
- 08:59 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Firefox dumpes core on hipster (illumos-3e7c655), version from 19 July.
- 08:14 PM Bug #3883: gnome-terminal segfault when minimizing
- It seems to be related to nimbus theme... Can't reproduce it, e.g. with clearlooks.
With nimbus gdb shows
- 04:20 PM Bug #3876: hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- It was a studio-specific option in upstream patch. Changed to gcc-specific one. This particular bug was fixed in http...
Also available in: Atom